All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 37'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always makes me happy

Thanks Conan for continuing this great yarn. It always makes me happy when I see a new chapter... the melancholy only kicks in once it's finished and I have to be patient again. Keep the story rolling it's one of the best on this site. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Great writing as usually.

Love the two new characters of Summer and Mallory. (Have to like a writer who likes dogs.)

I would still like for there to be more about what is going on with Robbie's other girls (Suzanne, Lara, Nora, Peggy, and that English secret agent from his last visit).

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Great as usual.

Was there a character named nelson darby I am forgetting? I understand why he would be named after Darby. I have feeling there is more to it, and am I forgetting a character.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Makes me happy to see a new chapter!

I get so excited seeing a new chapter, I really like Robbie and his girls. Like another commenter said, would like to know what's going on with his other girls. I do like the introduction of the new characters. And having the ladies he was expecting to spend time with while in Europe otherwise occupied and gave Robbie The chance to meet somebody new. It sounds like there's a lot more going on that he is not aware of yet it will be interesting to see how that unfolds. Anxiously awaiting a new chapter I just love the series to bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you very much for a longer installment. The wait between chapters pays off again although I hate it! Keeps me checking back for the next chapter.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Loving it

Just when I thought series was running out of puff in ch 35 you have re-energised story. Wondering how Lara and Nora are. Am sure that is saved for ch 38. Could not care less for Suzanne updates.

Am perpetually surprised at the story twists ex-Suzanne.

And impressed.

Always look forward to it.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Still lovin' it

Continues to be one of my favourite stories on this site.

I love how detailed every part of the story is without skimping on the rumpy-pumpy.

I must admit that i was kind of expecting Dwight's and Robbie's paths to cross in this chapter but that would probably have been too much of a coincidence. I daresay that event is somewhere around the corner, possibly. Hopefully we'll see some more of Ms Knowles too, oh and the twins!

One minor point, and it is minor, Triple H would probably have announced that the band at the party were about to embark on their Autumn tour, not fall tour (sorry, i'm being picky).

Looking forward to ch38 and much much more. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best!

This story is so well thought through and so multi leveled and has so many facets that I am really hooked!

I even want to know more about the dog and its training....

You know how to create a real good story!

Thanks!

LynchjimLynchjimover 6 years ago
Great as usual

Thanks for the new chapter it lived up to your usual standards.Great new character in summer sounds like Robbie has his hands full with her and her ass lol.i hope chapter 38 is coming soon I can't wait to read it thanks again n keep em coming asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back in fine form

You remind me of Tom Clancy, the early work mind you, and how interwoven plot lines and character development are both within one story and from book to book.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
You should start a Patreon page

You deserve to be paid for such high quality writing.

Tefler has gone from $800 to $2,200 per chapter over last 8 months.

Would happily contribute $10 per chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruce Wo

BruceWo you either own shares in Patreon or you work for them. You post all over the place advising people to sell their stories on Patreon, but you never tell them they can also sell their stories on heaps of other sites. You've already posted and told conanthe to post on Patreon. He heard you the first time. So run along and advertise Prateon somewhere else please.

conanthe I personally think this is the best chapter you've written in awhile. This reminds me of your early chapters, it's like you have gotten a second wind, Maybe you just needed a break from Texas and the other characters. Whatever the reason please keep up the good work.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Re Patreon & anonymous

I do not work at Patreon. I do not own shares in Patreon. I do however believe that great work should be rewarded. By being financially rewarded I hope that they will write more stories.

I proudly admit to supporting both Tefler & PantherParabola on Patreon. I would happily do the same for Lien Geller and conanthe if they were on Patreon or any other site.

One question for you anonymous: why hide behind anonymity when making a critical comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous?????? Me???? LMAO

"One question for you anonymous: why hide behind anonymity when making a critical comment?"

Do you really/truly believe I am more anonymous than you?. That because you registered a name like BruceWo with your membership application, that everyone in the world who reads this will know exactly who you are?.

Lets be realistic here Bruce, you are every bit as anonymous as me and all the other anons. Now here's me thinking BruceWo, hmm....sounds Asian to me, definitely male, speaks/types good English so probably from an English speaking country.

Yet realistically, you could be a 3'6" Female midget from the Ukraine or 7'9" Zulu from Africa. In other words please don't use the crappy old anon excuse for deflecting my statement. Because we're all anons here.

Or perhaps it would make you feel better if I signed off with my real name.

Richard.

Hang on.....is it Richard or David or maybe it's Suzanne LOL. See what I mean about us all being anon?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it coming!!!!

As usual, another great chapter Conanthe!!! Please keep this story going!!

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Anonymous Dick

I note that that you did not address the central tenet of my posting: that great writers like conanthe should have the opportunity to be paid.

Do you financially support any of the authors you like on Literotica? Or just simply make critical comments about those that propose that that be an option for readers?

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Discussion over Bruce

First things first. I apologize conanthe, it appears we have hijacked your feedback post. I certainly didn't set out to do that, but sometimes things just get away from you without realizing it. Again you have my apologies.

Now to Bruce, any chance you had of a civilized discussion is gone with the title of your last post. Seriously, if your going to resort to behaving like a troll and calling me a dick, then I am going to treat you like a troll and ignore you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series!

I recently finished the first 37 chapters and look forward to more. Will Suzanne return, and under what circumstance? Who will Robbie impregnate first? Will others become part of the main harem? Will Robbie ever get a plastic partner up his posterior?

Awaiting the words....

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
LOL @ the comments

In all fairness, Anon, Bruce DID capitalize Dick. Maybe he was just using the shortened version of your first pseudonym "Richard".

To conan, Peggy is no loss, but I am a bit bummed about no Twins. Hmm that just reminded me of their mother which reminded me of Penelope Parabo, a loose end from all the way back at Halloween.

Oh, in case anyone is wondering, neither my given nor surname includes "pervert".

LynchjimLynchjimover 6 years ago
Patreon

I too believe that good work should be rewarded and I too sponsor tefler and panther on Patreon.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Can we have ch 38 as our Christmas present please

Dear Santa

Can Conanthe please provide us with Chapter 38 for Christmas

I have mostly been a good boy.

Best Wishes

Bruce

ThintriThintriover 6 years ago
Now Robbie has two talents...

Robbie must attract the trolls now, too... lol. We all know Anon is just Skankhunt42 in disguise. Keep up the great work, Conanthe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhh, that's the stuff

This really does feel like a 'turning point' chapter.

Robbie was getting terribly serious about, well, her, and he's not even 20.

Or, more to the point, he hasn't truly explored his abilities.

The romantic in me would love to see him find a HEA even with him so young, but if there is one thing that the PPP showed by doing a runner it is that she is in no way ready to commit to Robbie to that level... and from her thoughts that you revealed to us, she certainly did not believe him to feel anything so strongly for her either.

The fact that there is no mention of either of them even so much as bothering to check on communication shows a deep level of avoidance - anger on his part, most likely guilt on hers.

That said, I hope to find you've just "not mentioned" how he maintains communication with Lara or anyone else - so far it appears as though he's gone commo blackout which would be a very un-gentlemanly thing for him to do!

I'm interested to see what kind of work Robbie gets up to, I look forward to your engaging technical exploration.

Regardless I'm excited to move on to the latest chapter with this bit of a refresher in mind. Thanks so much for writing!

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OKS LOL

The story's brilliantly entertaining all along and I laughed when you moved it into my home territory... East Kent in England but, as an OKS myself, I can tell you that your most accurate representation of us is Summer. The rest (party guests etc) are more like rather caricatured Old Harrovians or Old Etonians. I easily forgive you taking that licence... you obviously needed the posh school to be near the tunnel.

P.S. An English Admiral would not say "Fall", he would call it "Autumn".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing style and the characters which you've created. This whole series is bloody brilliant. That being said, the homophobia is sad, outdated, and beneath you a writer. It is not necessary to take it so far to make a point that your main character is really straight, in this chapter or the ones which come after this one. My only sore point about the whole series, and it starts here. There's no need for Robbie to belittle the gay guys with "ewwww" and the like.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous