My Only Talent Ch. 45

Story Info
Special Thanks to the Condo Wrecking Crew!
19.7k words
4.73
12.2k
15

Part 45 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

My Only Talent Ch. 45

Special Thanks to the Condo Wrecking Crew!

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events

As soon as she unhooked the chain and opened the door, Chrissy felt the electricity in the air when Big Bones came into the condo.

"Where's Robbie?" he began. "Who is Kevin partying with? Are there some other ladies here?"

She thought about her answer, even though only about 20% of her brain was working. The other 80% had already been taken over by her pussy, and she knew it. The question was how would she use that 20%?

"Robbie is in Boston visiting someone. Kevin is in Houston visiting his fiancé's parents. I came out here to work on a term paper, so it is just me out here tonight, no party." She realized Big Bones still had her hand in his, but she didn't mind. Then she saw his nostrils flare. Robbie told her that when she got wet, her smell was sweet, strong, and unmistakable. She was very wet right now.

Big Bones was trying to find the right question to get the answer he wanted, but he would keep the conversation going awhile just to make her more comfortable. "So, Kevin is with Lou Baby?"

Chrissy shrugged. "I don't know. I have never met her, but that's what Robbie said." When she shrugged, the tee shirt slid up and then down on her breasts, and she felt it. Her nipples crinkled a bit, and she saw Big Bones staring at them. She liked it. He slowly turned his eyes up to hers, and smiled sweetly, letting her know he was looking. She suddenly was very conscious of two things: he was at least a foot and a half taller than she was, and she had no panties on.

"So, are you Robbie's fiancé?"

The question made her think, but the words came out before she really finished thinking. "No. Robbie is a wonderful young man, and I am proud to call him my friend." She said it almost automatically, but then she realized it had several possible meanings. To her it meant that Robbie he was her special friend, with lots of recent and juicy benefits.

Big Bones' smile told her that he just heard the "no" part, and he took it to mean that her door was open and that he could start hitting on her in earnest.

Her pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. She was down to 10% of brain capacity. That 10% conveniently remembered Robbie saying that they should never talk about their sexual relationship with anybody, but should keep it private unto themselves, and they should always be honest about what they wanted sexually. If she was honest with herself, she really wanted Big Bones, sexually. It was clearly understood that she and Robbie were having a fling and not a long-term relationship, and they had no expectations of exclusivity, especially since he was off in Boston to see someone else as well.

Big Bones used his other hand to lift her chin and give her a little tender butterfly kiss on the lips. Down to 5% brain power now, and her legs would not move. She averted her eyes from his and looked down shyly, and but then she startled when she saw her wet blue panties sticking out from under the couch cushion. Big Bones' eyes followed her gaze and his smile widened when he saw those panties. That was a signal, intentional or not.

She used her remaining 5% to rationalize what the other 95% wanted. She was on the pill. She was in a safe, private place and the door was locked. Big Bones could help her answer several important and very personal questions that she had been pondering mightily even before his arrival. She would be able to smile pleasantly to herself whenever she saw that poster again, as she would have her very own "inside joke" on all the other girls in her house. She would insist on a condom! She was now down to 0% brain power and running on 100% natural hot pussy power.

Big Bones kissed her again, still gently, but more insistently. He reached for her panties and sniffed them, then looked in her eyes with a knowing leer. Her pushed her panties into her mouth and she felt and tasted her own cool and nasty wetness, just as another wave overcame her pussy completely.

He gently guided her down on the couch, pulled her tee shirt up, and dove between her legs. He ate her like a man possessed. Gentle licks and deep thrusts. He almost inhaled her. His tongue probed her pussy and her ass indiscriminately. He rooted like a big black hog, and she was happy to own a truffle. Her juices flowed like a river, covering his face. He gloried in it. His mouth roamed over everything between her belly button and her knees. She bucked as her first orgasm hit her. He stopped for a second and took a dramatic deep breathing sniff of her, then dove back in. He put two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass and licked her clit. She almost passed out. Then he pushed his tongue further into her and just plain fucked her pussy with it. She began to meet his thrusts. She made a noise like her barn cats used to make when then were fighting.

Big bones stood up and shed his clothes. She could not believe how big and tall he was. He made three of her. His cock was not as big as the guy in the DVD, but it was black and thick and nasty looking. She must be honest: she wanted it, sexually.

Big Bones was now operating with few working higher neurons as well, but both his lawyer and agent had drilled a few basic things into his head when it came to such liaisons. Like the football plays he had laboriously memorized, his checklist came to mind: "ECC" for "Eighteen, Consent, and Condom." If you go forward without all three it will come back to bite you.

He had learned to put the questions smoothly, as he had had a lot of practice. He looked Chrissy in the eye and realized she was smiling at him, like the teachers used to when they wanted him to get the right answer on a test so he could maintain his eligibility to play football.

"Chrissy, are you eighteen?"

She laughed. "No."

He looked crestfallen. "I'm twenty!" His look of relief made her giggle.

"Do you want me to make love to you?"

She giggled crazily. She was way out there in hot drippin' pussy land now. "No, Big Bones."

He was flabbergasted. She grinned. "I want you to fuck me!"

Now he knew he was on a touchdown drive. He had to make a big deal of putting on a condom so she would remember it if it ever came up in court. He reached down for his pants and pulled out one of his signature Tuxedo Blacks. He liked them. They were just right on the diameter, and only about an inch too short. But they made a good first impression on most women. Before he could tear the package open, Chrissy grabbed his hand.

"Let's hold off on that for a few minutes. You do have some more of them, though?"

He said yes. She smiled and engulfed the end of his dick with her hot little mouth. She was incredible! She licked every bit, then kissed it all, then took as much as she could into her mouth. She sucked on his big balls and then chugged and chortled his cock like a mad woman. This little girl was the ultimate dirty blonde spinner.

Robbie had taught her the honest truth about blowjobs. If you don't want a guy to come in your mouth, then don't date him. This was their first date, but she very much wanted Big Bones to come in her mouth. Zero chance of pregnancy that way, plus it made her super excited to taste and swallow it, from only her second guy ever. Then, just like she could with Robbie, she could suck him back to hard and he would last for her. She teased him and kept him on the edge for a long time. His legs were shaking. So was her pussy -- vibrating with need.

She pulled off him just long enough to tell him, "Don' hold back! Come for me!" It triggered him just like Robbie. She latched onto that big dick and sucked for all she was worth, pumping it with her little hands to get it all out. He moaned and groaned and pumped it into her mouth and she loved it all. It tasted different than Robbie. Yeasty, nastier somehow, and that made her even hotter. When it was all gone, she just kept sucking. She used one hand on his balls and slipped the other under his ass, and suddenly he was hard and ready again.

She lay back on the leather couch and spread her legs, waiting for him to put the big black condom on. She felt a delicious warm shiver of anticipation when he finished rolling it on. Then a cold flash of fear as that big thing first touched her. He smiled and began to talk to her.

"We're gonna start nice and slow beautiful Chrissy. I'm going to go take it real slow for that delicious pussy of yours. Just a little bit at first, but then I'm going to give it all to you, baby. I'm just going to make you wait for it until I know you can take it all, baby."

He was slow and moving only in one direction: in. He could feel the walls of her pussy get hotter and wetter and slippery. So good. It took a full minute to get it all the way in. he rocked his hip on her a little and she groaned. Then he started back out, just a little faster. In three minutes, he was fucking her hard and deep, and she knew exactly why some of the women in those movies kept muttering "Oh God."

He whispered in her ear. "I own that pussy right now, Baby!

Suddenly her pussy twisted on his cock. It reminded him of the motion he made to twist the throttle on his motorcycle. Chrissy was revving up. She bucked and then held still for a moment. Then she started undulating under him and he started rocking again.

Big Bones was amazed. This chick was a thunderstorm. He wanted to get hit by lighting. Twice more he drove her to a big orgasm, and then finally he drove in as deep as he could and filled the condom up. She could feel every hot spurt even though the condom. Her pussy had another seizure. Now she understood about the muscle relaxer!

He pulled out, rolled the full condom off, then turned her over and started to eat her ass. She could not have tolerated that in her sensitive pussy right now, but in her ass, it felt just right. His tongue probed deeper. She could feel his strong tongue all the way through to her pussy. She thought it was time for a rest.

He didn't. He slipped another condom on and pulled her up on all fours and started to put that huge cock in her ass.

She only thought she was crazy before. There was a lot of pressure, right on the edge of pain, but she seemed to relax around him very quickly. Big Bones kept a steady patter of sweet talk in her ear about how fine her little ass was, how beautiful she was, and how good she felt. When he reached about half of his length he started moving in and out slowly and undulating his hips. Big Bones had done this before.

"Tell me what you want beautiful! Do you want some more? Are you ready for it, baby?"

She growled like a dog. "More but go slow!"

He pushed straight in some more, then held still. She growled again. He began moving in again. In two minutes, she had taken all she could. He began to slowly move in and out of her ass. She could not believe how hot and full and nasty it felt.

Big Bones kept up his patter. That's my sweet Chrissy Baby! I own that ass don't I baby? You are lovin' that dick, aren't you baby?

She had to admit she was. Twice she almost lost consciousness. She was not sure if you would call them orgasms or pelvic seizures. It was like a series of explosions that bounced around between her pussy and her ass and then along her spine.

Finally, Big Bones started his final push. Right before he came, he pulled out of her ass, pulled off the condom, and noisily sprayed hot come all over her back and buttocks! That was a really nice touch, she thought.

Big Bones lay back and struggled to catch his breath. That was by far the best he had ever had! By far the best she had ever had it, he was sure. She would be one of his string of bitches now and come like a dog whenever he snapped his fingers!

Her pussy was happy, but her brain was rapidly coming back online. Chrissy suddenly thought of something she had in read in her first semester at ESU. Oscar Wilde if she remembered correctly. Everything is about sex except sex itself, which is about power. She also knew that honesty could be power.

Chrissy knew she had to have some power if she wanted some self-respect, and a chance for more good sex on her terms. She got her breath back first. "What's your actual first name?"

He' d never liked his name, that's why he started using Big Bones long ago. But he was so sated that he did not resist her. "Clancy."

She smiled but did not laugh. "Well Clancy, let's be honest with each other." She kissed his chest. "I like you, and I like your cock!" She played with his nipples. He seemed to like it as much as Robbie did. She kissed him gently on the mouth. He sighed in contentment.

She paused. "But you own no part of me, and you never, ever will! If you treat me right, I might let you visit again sometime! But you better come to my house only when invited, and be the perfect house guest, or you'll never get inside again!"

He was amazed, and a little scared.

"And while we're being honest, if you ever tell anybody about being with me, it's over! If you ever talk about owning me again, we are done! And don't you ever call me Baby again! Save that sweet-talking shit for the dumb girls with no self-respect! That's the last time you get to fuck me, Clancy. You are a good fuck, but that's not enough for me! If there is a next time, you are going to have to seduce me all over again and make love to me!"

"Oh, and no more dumb bimbos and pickup sluts for you either if you want to be with me! That puts me at too much risk. But we won't be exclusive, because I have other lovers I won't give up unless you can convince me that I should.

Let's take a shower! Some big jock got me all worked up, and then shot his hot come all over my backside, but now he's going to wash it off and show me he knows how to treat a lady in her bath!"

Big Bones didn't know what just happened, but he liked it. He had never experienced anything like her before! And he wanted to again.

........

Suzanne Pliskin liked her routine these days. MWF was runs, lectures and visiting Mike. TT was the gym, office hours, and dominating Steven. She also ran weekend mornings. Staying in her parent's house kept her domestic chores to a minimum. Life was good. Mike should be up and about at roughly the time Steven finished his degree, and his training.

Steven was taking to his training well. She had rigged up a harness which now was stored in the closet in his apartment. Once she hooked him up in it, she could carefully restrict his movements in creative ways. Yesterday she had stripped for him until he was hard, and then allowed him to strain mightily just to barely reach her clit and flick it with his tongue, His neck was getting stronger and she was gradually relaxing the restraints. In a few more sessions, he would make her come for the first time. Her wetness would be his initial reward, but then a new phase would start. She would cinch up his cock in one of those metal basket things, and then begin to kiss his ass. Each orgasm his tongue gave her would bring a reward of more stimulation of his ass. Her stimulation would move gradually toward his balls and then his anus.

After he became comfortable with that, she would introduce him to the joys of her smallest strap on, bringing him to the edge of orgasm with it. Her plan was going well. In the end, his end, he would be discovering that he loved being fucked by Suzanne all the way to anal orgasms from her biggest dildo. Then it was back in complete restraints, so she could ride his erection like her own personal warm dildo. His going away present in their final session, while strapped securely in place, would be the best long teasing blowjob he ever had in his life, but strictly under her control. So much fun!

..........

After Rock Tappert talked to the VC partners in California again, they liked my (Nora's) idea. They said we could present it to the NeuroSignal management team as a "cap table cleanup" preparatory to a new round of financing floated just after the demo was finished, at a "much higher pre-money" which would "increase the value of all our holdings" and "minimize dilution". They sent them a before and after spreadsheet and said we would talk about it again in a week. I showed the stuff to Nora and she said it was pretty smooth play. In addition to my test of whether they believed their own projections, this also tested who could do arithmetic. If they just agreed to the new deal without objection, they were brain dead and/or resigned to just trying to draw a salary for another few months. If they tried to negotiate for a better salary deal, they were smart but did not believe their projections. Either way it looked like turbulence on the horizon.

A call was planned for a week hence, and the VC's would then decide what to do. They would have to go up in person if "personnel actions" were required. Rock told me to plan another trip in two weeks. I just hope the company survived long enough for me to have a spot in the Boston area. Nora also said that trip, if both Rock and I needed to go to the meeting, would be the ideal time to "do Veronica" as she put it. This thing was a snowball sliding downhill.

..........

Big Bones Jones was awakened with the perfect wake up call. That hot little mop of Chrissy's dirty blonde hair was bobbing on his dick and that magical little tongue was circling it and teasing him as she moved up and down. She would occasionally pause and use the end of her tongue to probe the little slit on the end. Oh God! One of her hands was at the base of him, frigging him wildly and encouraging him to come in her mouth. The other hand has teasing his butthole, tapping it with some strange rhythm like Morse code or something, and occasionally pushing her fingertip in just a little. He knew that when he came, she would suck his soul out through the end of his dick and drain his balls. She would swallow every drop and tell him she liked it. Oh God! Oh God! He was gonna come!

He shot a big rope of cum, and it landed on his face! He awoke with a start. He had one hand on his cock and was turned a little to the side so he could get the other hand under his ass! He was no longer in the condo at Horseshoe Bay. He was alone in his bedroom at his house in Barton Creek. He used the crumpled top sheet to wipe the come off his face and groped for his phone. Saturday afternoon? What the fuck?

His memory began to return. He had washed Chrissy in the shower, and she had washed him, all over, but no more sex. She let him dry her off, and kiss her on the mouth, but that was all. Her slim little body was even better when seen in the bright light of the bathroom. Her nipples were perfect, and her little dirty blonde bush was calling for Big Bones to eat it again. But she insisted on calling him Clancy, said she liked his real name, and that he should call her to make another date, because she was busy for the rest of the weekend, and then waited impatiently until he finished putting his clothes back on. She made him go out the door first so she could lock the condo up and set the alarm. He offered her a ride on his Harley, and she laughed, saying she did not ride on dangerous motorcycles. She even asked if he had the donor thing on his driver's license. He made it back to his house and crashed, more exhausted than from an overtime game.

He was only in Austin on a fall weekend because his team had a bye this week. He had to be back in Chicago for Monday OTA and a scheduled drug test. He realized he had no more open dates until the end of the season. When would he see his hot little spinner again? She did things for him that not even the sluttiest football groupie had ever done, and then demanded he treat her like a lady. She was a much hotter fuck than any of the cougars that prowled the team hotels. He never woke up dreaming about any of them before!

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers