My Only Talent Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to wait her out. "One of your friends has thing for big black dicks, too, Robbie!" She announced triumphantly.

"What do you mean, too! I just like that you get fired up by one, not the dick itself."

"He admitted to his girlfriend that big black dicks make him crazy hot. She was worried at first!" Chrissy tried to look concerned.

"Only at first?"

"Yeah, but it turned out he didn't want the black dick for himself. Then she thought maybe he wanted to see her with it, which she was not into, but that was better than if he wanted it for himself. Some guys are apparently into that kind of thing." She tickled me again.

I waited her out again. "So, what did he really want?"

"It turns out he got crazy when they were watching porn together and there was a scene with a big black guy doing a little blonde girl. It drove him totally nuts, he got hard in a millisecond!"

I wondered who it was, and how she knew this. Wait a minute, she just talked to Mei Ling, so it must be Cisco. Let's see if I can confirm that.

"So, Mei Ling can't do that for him, right? It has to be a blonde?" I thought I was being clever, by showing her she didn't really have a secret anymore.

"Exactly!" She smiled widely. "What are you suggesting, Robbie?" Oh, she was ready for me, wasn't she? She tickled me again.

"I didn't suggest anything Chrissy!"

"I think you did! You think about it while I take a shower."

She let it go. I was surprised she did. Maybe I did have a thing. Not as frank and clear and stereotyped as Cisco, but something. Cisco was always very open, very realistic. He was okay with Mei Ling's desires. I thought it was because he was just easy going. Extremely easy going. But maybe he knew he was setting up a trade? It would be interesting to know when this little porn driven revelation occurred. Before or after the condo gang bang? Also, Cisco must be supremely open and confident in his relationship with Mei Ling. Like Red Rock Tappert with Veronica?

Where exactly did I stand with Chrissy? I think I love her with a medium size letter "l", and I know I like to please her. Apparently, my dick likes the idea of someone else pleasing her too. I did not see that coming, but there it is. Truth is truth, right Grandma? I genuinely enjoyed seeing Summer Mawn taking on Drummond McFadden and me at the same time. Her excitement was a joy to behold, and come to think if it, I shared Drummond's high too. I knew I would have felt different if we were married, or even if she were married to Drummond.

But I was never going to be married to Chrissy. She was already in my girlfriend hall of fame, and I was in her boyfriend hall of fame, apparently. Big Bones and I were the only candidates at this point. Where were we going with this? If I were completely objective and did linear extrapolation along her path from virgin to libertine, using the last 5 weeks as a baseline, she would be fucking and sucking half of North American in six months. Was she on the road to a Melanie Meltdown? I did not have Suzie signals to warn me anymore. But the Melanie's Suzie signal was more of a fire alarm than an early warning. I knew what it meant, but the fire was already burning by the time I heard it.

Did Chrissy want what Mei Ling got? Mei Ling did not have a meltdown after that. She just had a nice memory. I would certainly never forget her. It didn't mess up her relationship with Cisco, either.

By this time Chrissy had returned, clean and fresh, wearing just a white tee shirt, and started another, seemingly unrelated conversation. "One of the senior girls in my house told me an interesting story, Robbie. She just broke up with her boyfriend. They had a fight for the weirdest reason."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Her boyfriend asked her to get her asshole bleached! Have you ever heard of that? Is that a thing?"

Kevin had discussed with me the some rather disturbing mechanics of preparing for porn shoots, and there were in fact cosmetologists that did that. "Well, I have heard that some porn stars, that appear often in that position, so to speak, do try to maximize their visual appeal."

She giggled. "Well, could you be honest with me about something like that, Robbie? Could you take a look and see if I should consider that?"

I started to tell her that hers was beautiful, don't be insecure, yada, yada, but then I had a better idea. "Well, maybe I should take a look, just to be sure"

She giggled again and turned away from me, pulling up her tee shirt and then leaning over with her arms on the side of the couch.

I spread her cute little butt cheeks with my thumbs and made uncertain noises. "Hmmm, well let me see." She giggled again.

"I can't really decide from just a cursory glance. I have to take my time and be very thorough!"

"I understand Robbie. What do you need to do?" another cute giggle.

"A taste test, I think, followed by an in-depth examination."

"Oh my! Well if you really think it is necessary, I suppose...... Oh! Yeah! I like that!"

After forming a firm hypothesis, I later I reached a conclusion but told her that follow up visits might be required.

"I understand Robbie. One can't be too careful."

She patted the damp couch. "I like it when you follow up on my suggestions, Robbie. This really is my lucky couch. I'm a big winner, five weekends in a row! So far."

Whatever could she mean?