All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 49'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
j15555j15555over 3 years ago

Quit bouncing around so much and if you insist on having so many story lines, spend more than two seconds on one before jumping to another, it is quite jarring and ann

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for continuing an excellent story. Ignore the critics. None of them have your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the way you covered everyone’s current situations without going too deeply since it changes up the main focus of the story. While the secondary and tertiary storylines are also deep, interesting, and emotional, it is the main character that should have center stage at this point in the big picture. It is strange that so many of the characters screwed up what they had or could have had because they were greedy and wanted everything which seldom works out. I also enjoyed the way Clancy ended up showing his true colors as a rat. I look forward to finding out how Robbie gets a handle on his power before he becomes drowned in all the outside noise. I cannot wait to read the next chapter as this one left so much up in the air which is something I finding somehow satisfying in this particular story. Thanks again for continuing to take the time and energy with so much going on to deliver such a high quality story.

J.D.

LynchjimLynchjimover 3 years ago

Yes yes yes a perfect start to 2021 please keep these chapters coming. I absolutely love this story I have loved each and every chapter from start to now many many thanks for all the entrainment you’ve given me and every other follower of your talent.

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 3 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Love the latest chapter. A few months ago, I happened upon your story, and spent some time reading all the published chapters, I think 46 at that time. As I read, the story became more complex, the characters more developed, and the plot took many twists and turns. The more complex the story, the more negative postings I saw, I guess some prefer comic books. Keep doing what you are doing, great story, great writing, and your imagination is superb.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A great addition to this story. And a big "Yay!" for Robbie getting his Suzie back too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Loved the ending with Robbie feeling the pain and euphoria of the childbirth and then getting back his Suzie signals at a greater degree than ever before.

Good character development with Chrissy and her two men (Roger and Khalan), though her girlfriend Joyce needs a bit more character development if she is to be added long term to Chrissy's threesome to make it a foursome.

Also would have liked for a slightly longer chapter as some of your characters seemed to get short changed, with you only checking in on them.

I think it is time to spin some of them off into their own series and to only revisit some of them when their story overlaps with Robbie, Nora, Lara and newborn Randy Roberts' story.

For instance Jay & Millie Kincaid almost have enough characters to develop their own interesting story based around their political life in Austin, mixed with the love and sex.

So does Country Chrissy, Roger, Khalan and Joyce with Clarence Big Bones Jones being the central antagonist of that story with a college based story mixed with some NFL & NCAA intrigue mixed into the story, along with the love and sex.

Your characters in Britain affiliated with the Chunnel also seem to provide plenty of material and characters to base a spin-off series as well, with an engineering/political/spy themed series with love and sex mixed in.

And unless you have plans for Suzanne Pliskin to get into more hijinks or you want to explore more of what Alexander & Ambassador Pliskin's day to day is like, there doesn't seem to be a separate series there to work with at this time.

When the stories need to crossover end the spin off series with a to be continued in whatever "My Only Talent" chapter is next. You can always start up a new series based on those characters.

Last for your next chapter it would be good to have a listing of the characters in the story with a brief description of each character, particularly how they connect to Robbie Roberts and other characters in this story series.

I would place it at the end of the chapter and make a note of the listing at the beginning of the chapter that the listing exists at the end of the chapter for new readers or returning readers who may have forgotten who some of the supporting characters are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disjointed

Jumpy mc jump jump wow so many stories jumping months weeks days at a time are you ending this series? Cause that's how it feels i hope you keep going. I like the characters and the interactions between them but i had to read this chapter 5 times to fully understand it

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 3 years ago
The plot thickens, and the games continue.

Thanks for another great chapter. Good to see all the side stories progress and. The characters develop. Keep doing what you do. JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep them coming

Have enjoyed them since the beginning. Nice chapter here. Thank you.

CBellsCBellsover 3 years ago

You have released another excellent chapter in this wonderfully compelling story. Thank you for sharing it with us! Please keep writing more chapters - we are eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great Chapt!!

Seriously love reading every chapter of this story!! Keep up the great work!! We appreciate the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cast of characters

One thing I have come to really like about this saga is how seemingly small characters sometimes reappear many chapters later, and sometimes characters you think will have a large upcoming role seem to disappear - at least for now. With that said this is a tale that is coming up on 9 years in the making, unless a person goes back searching for a character in previous chapters or rereads from the start I think a lot of details about various plot lines get forgotten and therefor specific clues and leads can be overlooked. Please consider giving us some type of cast list that we can reference if needed.

Sak77Sak77about 3 years ago
Pics

If I could make ONE request of the author, I'd ask him/her to see if any artists on a website like Deviantart read his/her work, and could they do sketches or some other art of the characters.

Love story. I hope it's not over. I must believe that there's more in store for our three musketeers and baby/ies!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hah! While it was predictable (and definitely demanded) that Robbie get back in the groove, it's also no surprise that he's going to be stronger than before. This will be very interesting indeed!

I hope that Suzanne can keep her legs together, but to be blunt, I have little faith in the slut that thinks with her cunt.

The background plots have been woven together brilliantly, well done!

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

I think that this Robbie is very egotistical and extremely hypocritical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous