My Orc Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He roughly pulls my hair and says.

"I want to hear you break." SLAP. "scream all you want, it's only the two of us here." SLAP.

"Pleaseee. Mr. orc, you're hurting me so muchhhh." I turn my head and beg.

I'm bawling like a baby. My tears are flowing like a river.

"You will call me Sir and master. Understood?"

"Yes, s-s-sir." I look into his eyes pleading.

SLAP. "You will take your punishment. Understood?"

His expression is angry, aggressive. I realize that this beating is far from over... He is set on giving me pain and there is no way I can dissuade him. All I can do now is ride it out. My heart sinks. "Yes, master." I say as I look away.

"Truly, a face of a bitch." he mutters.

He lets go of my hair and pins my wrists against me back. He gives me Blow after blow after blow in strict rhythm. All of them with the same force like a perfect metronome. I cry, I scream, I beg, I wallow in the pain. But he keeps going. My toes are curled and my feet kick the bed when the agony becomes unbearable. Everytime I get out of position or cover my ass with my ankles, he hits me even harder and yells at me. I can barely keep my ass arched every other blow. "Sir, please, Sir, Sir." is all I can muster between the gasps for air and screams of agony. The rhythm of it makes it all blur, each slap sends a wave of pain from my ass towards the rest of my body. I weep as I think of all the injustices that have led me to this point.

"Please master. I can't take it anymore. Please..." I return to begging.

He ignores me. I feel like an animal, degraded, owned. He abuses me with no regard for my dignity as a person. But beneath it all, I feel a strange catharsis from all the pain he's servicing me. I fall silent and he continues the punishment.

Minutes later he stops. He rubs my ass gently, it's burning with pain and his touch is not helping. His hands glide between my thighs, up and down my legs, along my shoulders and neck. "You're so soft and beautiful." he says out of nowhere, huffing cold air on my burning bottom.

"Do you understand now what you are?"

"Y-yes." I look at him with such submissive puppy eyes.

"I don't think you do. But you will, in time. Come here."

He pulls me up so that I straddle him, our faces meet again.

I can't bear to look him in the eye like this. He hugs me deeply as I cry into his shoulder.

"Keep crying baby girl, let it all out. Let that hurt go. Whatever pain you have it's all in the past now."

I'm so confused yet so relieved. He's holding me tightly, possessively, caressing my back, my ass and my soles, gently kissing my face. I can feel that he's toying with me but I continue to cry in his embrace. My sounds are muffled on his shoulders. I desperately need this. It's been months since anyone treated me nicely. Around his arms I feel strangely protected. I never felt such masculine presence before. I'm a single child of a single mother. I never had a father. It's so nice to be in the arms of such a strong man like this. It makes me even sadder to know I've missed out on such affection, and that now I'm receiving it from an orc who just beat me to tears. He lets me have my moment. When my tears dry up, he pulls my head back and brushes my tears away gently.

"How are you feeling?"

"M-my ass. It hurts."

He rubs my cheeks and whispers.

"You needed that, baby girl."

"Thank you." Why am I thanking him? I flush red.

I look deep into his eyes and my heart feels so bare to him. I have been naked and defenseless ever since I met him. No person has ever seen me like this.

"Nobody will hurt you or take you again. You're mine now and you will only have to worry about one thing."

"... What exactly?" I stutter. A devilish grin draws on his face.

"Pleasing me for the rest of your life."

'Please him?'.... Does he really mean it? I am a boy, he can't be serious. But the thought of it. Pleasure with this handsome orc... It's making me feel excited... Conflicted... I can't possibly... I can't think... I can't ... I can't...

"Understood?"

"No, I can't, I ca- ... I'm not a girl." I protest.

He suddenly smacks my battered ass one more time.

"Owwww, I'm sorry."

"You will never say no to me." He pulls my hair threateningly. "And if this arrangement doesn't satisfy you, you're free to leave at any time." He says. His breathing is becoming heavier, his tone harsher.

"I'm sorry...."

"That is your first lesson. Do you understand?" his hand tightens around my hair.

"I do understand, master. I really do." He slaps my face out of nowhere, his eyes burning with aggression and desire. The more I look into them the more I feel like a willing prey.

"Do you know?"

"I will obey you, I promise." He slaps me again, I cover my burning face but he brushes my hands away.

"I will never say no to you." He hits me again, always on the same side.

"I will please you for the rest of my life." My heart skips a beat when I say that. It felt so right to say it.

I brace myself for another merciless slap but it never came. Instead he gently pulls me closer for a passionate kiss. This time, I kiss back. My desires are unleashed like the flood. I grab his hair and coarse face as I kiss him like a needy teenage girl. It felt so good to say those things.

I'm kissing the man who just beat my ass. The man who drugged me. The man bought me as a slave. Our mouths and tongues are dancing together. My fully naked body feels at home in his embrace. My hips are moving on their own. My tiny penis erect and grinding on the fabric of his shirt.

"Undress me." He breaks the kiss and orders. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it up feverishly. He is so broad, even without his armor, It's unbelievable. I put my palms on him. He's taut and hairy, my hands are so soft and tiny on his frame. I can feel some battle scars on his chest and abs. And then I felt it... The massive intimidating rod that I've been sitting on all this time... It moved. My heart sinks and I turn blue. That thing is huge. I'm sitting on it, bare assed. I feel it through the fabric... Will I even survive the night?

"M-m-master? I-I I never been with anyone before." I stutter.

He gently pats my head. "Me too. I've never been with a boy." he laughs. "Don't worry Lenn, If you please me well with your mouth tonight I won't have to ruin your ass."

'Ruin my ass', the thought of it makes me shudder. I flimsily unbutton his pants and he slowly pulls them down. His erection shoots off his underwear and pushes into my ass crack. It feels like an invader had just landed on my behind. It's burning hot, slimy and sweaty. it's musk immediately shoots up into my nostrils. From its base to its tip it hugs me my guiche and curves all along my ass crack. The moment it attacked my senses I started moaning like a slut. If this thing were to enter me, I will never have the same asshole again. I will be forever marked by the giant gape left in its wake. I will be reminded of this indignity everytime I sit down.

He pushes me off his lap and I land clumsily on the floor. "Keep undressing me.". I crawl back to him and pull his trousers all the way down. His thighs and legs alone make my entire body feel small. Here I am kneeling in front of an orc, both of us completely naked, completely turned on. His sack struggles to fit between his thighs. His majestic penis is resting on his stomach. It's slightly curved upwards and to the right. I can still feel its lingering warmth between my butt cheeks.

He wants me to please him with my mouth. Such a daunting task but it's better than being ripped in two halves by his ... thing. I lean close, the smell of his balls dominating my mind. I inhale it more, it's very musky, heavy. Such disgusting smell yet I want more of it. I shut my eyes and lean closer, my nostrils make contact with his scrotum. I use my hands to feel the rest of his length. His shaft is hard as rock. Its veins are so pronounced. His hand caresses the back of my head and pushes me deeper into his groin. My face is buried into his balls. My tears mix with his sweat. I open my mouth to find myself already drooling over his sack. I taste his salty scrotum and moan into him. I gently nibble on the skin. It has some hair on it. All the while my hands are exploring his shaft. Oh the thickness of it, I can't even close my fist around it.

I look up to see his usual bland expression. His eyes however give me calm reassurance.He relaxes his hand and lets me explore him at my own pace. I move my face back a little and stare at the enormity of it. I am enamoured. His rod is exuding heat and a strong smell. I look at it cross eyed with complete reverence. This is what a real man looks like. I run my nose through its length and inhale. Such strong irresistible aroma. I hug it with my face and feel its warmth on my cheek. My face feels marked by it. I grab it with both hands and aim it at my mouth. I look at it directly. I doubt I can fit it in. I look up at my master again. Eyes full of worry.

"Suck it." he orders.

I take a deep breath and put my lips on its wet uncut tip. I give it a taste with my tongue, It tastes more tolerable than his balls. I think I can do this... I open my mouth and suckle on the head. I slowly descend and take more of him. I feel so dirty doing this.

"No teeth." Says.

I try to open my mouth wider but my jaw begins to hurt. He's just so thick... He suddenly pulls me out and smacks my face like it's a piece of ass. I let go of his dick and cover my head.

"I said NO TEETH. And put your hands behind your back."

I oblige and hide my hands behind my back. I try again this time opening my mouth even wider. I take him in, eyes closed. He uses his hand to push me deeper and deeper. His cock meets my throat. I can barely breathe. I want to throw up. But I hold myself together and let him push me harder. My teeth touch him again. Immediately he pulls me out and slaps my face like it's a piece of ass.

"Awww. Sorry, Sir. P-Please don't hit me again." I cry. "Please."

I look at him pleadingly, teary eyed. I see aggression in his eyes, lust, desire... The way he's treating me. It's turning me on beyond belief. I open my mouth again. doing my best to fight the pain on my jaws. I bob up and down his shaft. My tongue dancing around it. I suck it like a dutiful whore.

He pulls me out and smacks me again. I'm not sure what I did wrong this time... I can tell he's not satisfied. I must try harder. I moan into his cock, I move my ass, I kiss it feverishly, I lick it from the outside then suck it deeper, look him in the eye while doing so. He's groaning in pleasure. I feel a hint of pride. His cock somehow got bigger. I can feel it pulse.

"Elvish whore." SLAP.

"Aww."

"You know you like it you slut." SLAP.

He takes his penis in his hand and smacks it across my face.

His insult cut right through my heart. When he talks to me like that my tiny penis pulses. I stimulate myself by rubbing my thighs together with my cock under them.

"Use your hands, and don't cover your face again." SLAP.

I grab the base of his cock and masturbate him. His hands are all over my face, playing with my lips, caressing my burning cheeks, slapping me gently and harshly, exploring my lips and mouth with his fingers.

"My new bitch..." He says.

I feel like a putty in his hands. Everytime he does something to me I feel like I'm about to cum. I am so horny for him and he knows this. He knows he can mistreat me all he wants and it's driving me crazy.

He lets me use my mouth again. I go deeper than I thought was ever possible. I managed to take more than half of it inside my mouth. I please the other half with both my hands. He's enjoying it more, I can tell. He's groaning in pleasure. My tongue, my hands, my lips all working together to please him. I Suck, bob, lap, moan. Our rhythm is feverish. I keep going, I never stop, I can't stop. The smell, the taste, the size, I love it. I feel possessed by desire. I'm making him move his hips. His hands are pulling roughly on my hair. He's close, I can feel his cock pulsating. His groans are deeper, more animalistic... It's almost scary. His cock swells and he pushes me almost all the way in. His seed directly enters my throat, so much of it... He relaxes a bit then pushes me all the way in again. Another load... I can barely breathe. Moments later he fills the inside of my mouth with the third one. It's so thick and slimy, so salty and warm. I never stop sucking and stimulating him with my tongue as he's cuming inside my mouth. Such a dirty act, such a disgusting thing happening... Yet My thighs are going crazy. I release one hand from his cock and put it around mine. A single stroke has me moaning like crazy. My asshole contracts and my dick spasms. I cum as he is still cumming in my mouth. His jizz floods my mouth and nostrils. I take his dick off my mouth and moan with a voice I never heard from myself before. For a moment all of the pain on my ass, my face and my jaws subside. I'm filled with pure ecstasy and love. "Ohhhh masterrrrr..."

His cock continues to cum on my face. His orgasm is slow and powerful unlike mine which was fast and pitiful. Cum strands land on my forehead over my lips. With his seed dripping down my chin, reality starts to kick back in. Shame, self pity. What have I done ... What was I thinking?

The room fell silent for a few moments. Only our panting breaths can be heard. He looks down on me. My face covered in his seed... He wipes it with his fingers and makes me suck him clean. He gets up and reaches for a rag. He wipes his cock and balls with it then throws in on my face.

"Clean yourself." he says as he lays on his bed.

I wipe my face and my hands. The smell of his balls never left my nostrils. I put the rag on top of a nearby barrel and think "What next?" I get close to him and he snatches me into the bed. I yelp.

He spoons my tiny body and wraps one arm around me. The other one glides down my thighs and pelvis. His breath is warming my neck. His shrinking cock nestled between my buttcheeks. "You're mine." he whispers into my ear. The way he says it... The way his pubes feel around my cheeks. The way my smooth skin brushes against his hairy muscles. It feels so true.

He turns my head and gives me a gentle kiss.

"You did good today, but you have much to learn, baby girl."

We lock eyes once again. Our souls are transparent to one another. I don't understand his magic. The way he treats me is making me feel things I shouldn't feel.

"T-Thank you."

We keep gawking at each other for minutes. His predatory eyes gleam as the light of the lantern dims. I can't look away when he eye-fucks me like this. It seems to me that looking away is admitting defeat. But staring into him like this makes me feel like his slut.

"I will beat you often, I will give you pain. But you must know you'll always be safe with me. I won't hurt you beyond what your body can handle."

No. I won't stand for another beating. I don't want to feel vulnerable like that ever again.

"Y-You said I can leave if I wish. Do you mean that, master?" I finally got the courage to ask.

"Yes."

"You beat me and slap me and expect me to stay?" I whisper back with a sad tone.

He kisses me gently and answers: "You loved it so much you thanked me twice."

"No I-" crap. I stop mid sentence. I turn away from his face. How did I let my spirit falter. My heart never waivered to any captor before, how come he's different? He doesn't deserve my thanks for anything!

He gently bites the back of my neck. My toes curl and rub against his legs. He flips so fast from being rough to being gentle. I'm not sure what to make of him. I begin to feel angry, at myself, at him, at this whole situation. My pride is bruised and there is no more lust to hide that pain.

"But why? You bought me, you can do anything you want with me. You know I can't stop you." What I really wanted to ask was why didn't he rape my ass tonight. But that's too embarrassing to ask.

"What I need in my travels is a slave of utmost devotion. It helps me not to be stuck in a desert with a person who despises me."

"I do despise you. In fact I hate you. You disgust me." my tongue was let loose, my emotions bare for him to see. "You're a monster. An orc." I try to be hurtful but he remains silent and calm.

My words linger and the more I think about what I said the more it seems that those words are a cover for a deeper scarier feeling towards this orc. I'm insulting him while under his embrace, which I welcome without complaint. Such frustration, such contradiction... I try not to think about it.

"...Why me?"

He stays silent. I can tell he's mulling over the correct answer. Moments later he says "You're a bitch."

It hit me hard when he said it. It's true. I always was weak. I always needed to rely on someone stronger than me. All my life I've been at the bottom of the food chain and I hate it.

No. I will not have this monster have the better of me. I can't stay weak like this. I WILL leave tomorrow and escape this wretched slavery with my dignity intact.

"Never disrespect me again, elf. Now sleep." His tone turns intimidating, authoritative.

I was meaning to ask about the 'ritual' that was done on me. But I dare not disturb him further. I close my eyes and nest my head under his. The warmth of his sweet embrace calms me. I'm around a monster yet I never felt this safe in months.


12