All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 06'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
save best for last

I read the other incest stories first and save yours for last. don't listen to any negative. your story is unique twist with my favorite story line mom/son. you do a great job with story and sex keep up the Great job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic ! ! ! ! five stars

I really am really getting into this story, as the characters are just becoming like old friends that I'm reading about.

I think the boy may be on to something, about his mothers condition, and he wants to be able to control her if she flips out, and by fucking her, he may have that control over her.

I wonder who the old man was that asked about his grandfather?

I hope Steven doesn't get hurt a his new job.

Thanks for the good chapter.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

It's getting even more concoluted with the new introduced characters and the new events taking place. It's turning out to become quite the story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I used to check lit every other day (or less) but since you started this story, I check it every day and sometimes twice. I love it! Just the right amount of suspence to keep it interesting. Keep up the good work.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

My twisted mind wants to put Roxy's husband and

Joe on a hostile collision coarse.

Now there's Karma for you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the park

would love to see them find their way to Wheeling Park somehow. A face off with Olivia, Trudy and Kathy would be fun!

superkittensuperkittenover 12 years ago

Loving the story !! BUT... No one has mentioned the fact that this is a follow-up story to "Dad's the Man"?! Remember... the Burchells?? The 3 daughters?? If you havn't read that story, you should, to get up to speed on the Burchell story. Happy Reading !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I have been reading "lit" for a long time.I Rarely find good stories, and even rarer find great ones. Your stories surpass my expectations, and satisfy like no others. Holy crap,is all i can say. Never stop writing, and never change the style you have, in order top just nock out a story....thank you for all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY NICE, BUT.....

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE STOPPPPPPPP WITH THE FRICKING 3SOMES!!! THE VOYEURISM!!! WHATEVER!!!!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MUM & SON STORY....ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ ON LITEROTICA FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME TIME TIME!!!......YOU'RE RUINING IT!!

GIVE THEM MORE SCENES PLEASE....ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN...WASTED!!!

-alain

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!

This is one of the hottest stories I have read here in a LONG time. Don't listen to that jerk that says stop the threesomes and stuff. In fact don't listen to anybody. Just keep writing-this is an erotica classic in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely one of the best I have read. A 3some once or twice is ok but hopefully not all the time only because the main focus of the story should be on the mother and son theme (otherwise those are some f hot 3some scenes!). Ahhh the slow build up...waiting for more.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
INSTINCTS

As good as ever go with your own instincts as you have with the previous six chapters which have been erotically brilliant still waiting for the Pastor to get involved bringing religio0n into it but is she a reformed Sheila and who id this old man you have introduced, top marks another five star

blackirishladblackirishladover 11 years ago
best this site has to offer

This is the first and only story so far that has really piqued my interest beyond just jerkoff material on this site, honestly. It's got it all, it's hot and naughty, kinky and arousing, yet the characters are just out there enough to be interesting while also being real enough that you might actually meet them on the street. The mother is fantastic, she's loving and flawed, we don't know what is up with her but you find yourself pulling for her as she kicks ass and gets things done. But she doesn't bulldoze over the son, there's hints that he may just take charge as well and maybe she would ultimately want that. It's well balanced.

This is how far I've read, so I'm looking forward to continuing. One thing that heightens the excitement for me is I really don't know what's going to happen next. Will this series live up to my expectations, or will it become very cliche very fast? For once I'm actually enjoying the uncertainty of reading on and finding out whether or not interracial sex, whoring, cuckolding, femdom humiliation and other themes that ruin the story for me (and are wildly popular here and in this genre) will insert themselves.

I love that there's actual emotion between all the characters. Roxy, for example, is someone the mom actually feels for, not a throwaway pussy. Pitbull has character too, and the mom is smart and accurate, sharp as a whit. Has a certain ambition that you can feel in every action.

It's quite an unexpected lovely find, this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Creepy

Psychopathic mother. "Momma's boy" that she raised very strictly and still keeps under her thumb. He has to do everything she says, no questions asked. Both with criminal or near-criminal pasts. Mother entices son into incestuous relationship...

This story is nearly a mirror for a real life story I read quite a few years ago about a criminal mother and son team that eventually got caught and sent to prison. In prison, the mother would often send 'care packages' to her son in his prison which would include pairs of her used panties and comments such as "no one can take care of you like I can".

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

The mental maturations of the characters keep me extremely interested n this story. I really find the sex as anticlimatic. I want to see the son become the "master"of his mother because I do not want her character to fall into the same pattern as her mother. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous