My Oven, But Not Really My Bun?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, Tom got in bed behind me. Their little one was in front of me and I had a chuck underneath me to catch errant milk. (I hated maternity bras and the breast pads so damn much, but that is a whole different discussion.) I think he was laying down to wake me up so I could take a break, but I moved backwards into him and he let himself cuddle up with me. He mumbled some sweet positives about what I was doing and thanked me for being the baby's mom.

We both dozed off for a bit and then I woke up to the baby mewling for milk. I fed until both sides were even and thankfully they fell asleep after.

I laid back down again and I could feel Tom poking into me from behind. He seemed to stir as I organized the chuck and got myself ready to sleep again.

"You should do something about that," I whispered as I pushed my butt into his crotch.

I had been horny a few times after my stitches had healed, but with no potential release it would build up and disappear, then reappear at random times. I wasn't trying to goad Tom into anything in a fully aware and awake capacity, and I understand what I was doing (in retrospect) was wrong. At that moment though, I was too sleepy and horny to even grasp what was going on in any meaningful way.

"H-mm... yeah..." he responded as he shuffled under the blanket that covered our lower half.

The warmth grew as I realized he had pulled his cock out of his shorts, and let it press against my butt. I grinded up against him and it felt so good to have it there. He reacted a bit by holding my side with one hand and pulling me back towards himself. We did that for a few minutes, his cock rubbing the outside of my sad granny panties, and then we both fell asleep.

When I woke up again I pushed backwards harder, enjoying the feeling of him. He stirred again behind me and his hand slipped to my waist, hooking his finger into my panties. I picked up my hips and helped him pull them down. We fumbled for a bit and then I felt him at my pussy. I must have been leaking in my sleep because I was actually wet enough that he slipped inside without much effort.

I put my hand over my mouth and he started pumping into me. At first it was slow but then he got more into it and more aggressive. He kissed my neck and pumped into me earnestly, shaking the bed a little underneath us. He said he loved me, and that he was happy we finally had a family together. It was at that moment I realized he thought I was Emma. Something inside me snapped fully awake with the realization.

"You can't come inside," I warned him, but it somehow sounded like a challenge, "you might get me pregnant again."

"Sandy!?" he almost yelled.

I felt him pull out and then his hot cum sprayed on my ass cheek. We both paused there for a moment. I wasn't sure what he'd do and in my coherent state felt like I had really screwed up.

"Can we keep going," I heard his whisper from behind, "just this once?"

I nodded, but in the darkness of the room I wasn't sure if he could tell, so I moved myself towards him.

His cock was still hard, and he found my pussy again quickly. I could tell he was tired as he was breathing into my neck, so I focused on the pleasure and let myself fall into it for however long he'd be inside me. He pumped faster and I was surprised at how quickly my orgasm was building. When it seemed that no more pressure could be built up, my whole body had a reaction that went from the edges of my ears down to the tips of my toes. My milk let down and I could feel it running down my chest onto the bed. I must have clamped down on Tom pretty hard, as he stopped moving and stayed deep inside, letting me enjoy the moment.

I could vaguely hear myself saying incoherent nonsense, about my milk or cleaning up when he was done, and then I felt him slowly pumping into me again. The pleasure went over me and I let myself drop into it. He was careful not to squeeze my breasts, but rubbed my side and held my hip and neck as he pumped into me. Before long I could feel him starting to get close again, and I eased off of my own motions so he could pull out.

When he did, there were a few more hot drops of cum that dribbled onto my ass cheek that I felt before I nodded off in peaceful sleep. I didn't feel it when he got up and moved me around, and barely registered when a warm cloth cleaned up my body. If it weren't for the different set of panties I was wearing in the morning, I would have thought the whole experience was a dream. I can still remember walking into the living room, Tom and Emma holding our baby, and they smiled at me. I think we all knew what a special thing it was that we shared over the course of those long months.

It has been years now, and thankfully no one is the wiser for it all, except me, and I guess now you.

12