My Own Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must go to fetch the water,

Till the day that I am grown.

Till I'm grown,

Till I'm grown.

I must go to fetch the water,

Till the day that I am grown."

Her husband sighed a dreamy sigh, letting his mind drift momentarily back to his first exposure to the song, but his muscles found strength and awareness to be steady on the branch, to not fall adorably into the water like he'd done as a boy.

"The wolf and panther run away now,

All the birds have quickly flown,

But the boy will stay where he is

Waiting now for what I've shown,"

That alluring look, the one he was drawn to since childhood, enhanced by the association of her eyes with deep hypnosis when sung about, even from a distance, Mowgli was transfixed, mouth wide-open, stimulated by the most beautiful sight.

"What I've shown,

What I've shown,

The boy must come to me now,

just to see what I have shown."

She's shown him those eyes that way so many times, each time making it stronger than the last. Even Kaa's gaze couldn't match the pull of her eyes in his mind. The last time he encountered the serpent as a young man of age, and nearly fell for the colors again, he found enough strength to look away and escape. Songs of female human eyes held a much stronger foothold than hissing persuasions to him. It never crossed his conscious mind how he'd been preprogrammed to react to any influential intrusion from the snake.

***

"Sssssay now, what have we here?"

On his way back to the man-village, Mowgli heard that familiar voice along with scales above him in the treeline.

"Looks like an old friend has come back to me, which is sssssooo nicccce, since I've misssssed him so."

"Kaa," a deadpan voice uttered from a man that didn't bother to look up or stop moving away from the snake. It didn't surprise him when Kaa's head popped down in-front of him; he was always one for shock tactics that left prey vulnerable, only it was old news to the one that always got away.

"I had no idea snakes lived as long as you have. You must be pretty old by now." The biting comment only made Kaa more direct, grasping at wrists that had the strength to pull away easily.

"Oh, even for an old serpent like me, our hunger always seems to keep us alive." Mowgli could've noticed Kaa's mouth watering without even looking at him, knowing those huge yellow eyes would soon provide the means to fill his stomach. That knowledge triggered a song to play in the deep recesses of his mind, felt more than heard at first.

"Despite the charm that Kaa has,

around him something's always wrong.

He's weak and has no lasting power,

and all you can hear is my song."

Her verses rang through every disarming and distracting serpent trick, and Mowgli could easily evade and move away while still being focused on the substance of the female voice shaping his thoughts, his motivation for escape. A tail constantly trying to grip him proved Kaa's hunger, advancing more effectively than ever as he used larger scales to bind and trap, drawing him closer to dangerously charming eyes. The stronger Kaa's moves became, the clearer and more potent thoughts of his wife were, enough to take focus away from the snake once Mowgli thought he was free. But being ignored was a slight Kaa eventually took offense to, knowing his prey knew his tricks, wasting no time in putting his strongest offense to work, dipping his head down in-front of Mowgli again with brightly-colored tunnel vision. To his surprise, Mowgli seemed in a daze before his eyes changed colors, for once not the center of attention. Even as the spirals slowly filled his eyes and a old song of trust was hissed at him, his struggling against the snake never stopped.

"Shanti," he whispered in soft urgency.

The dopey grin never formed as a result of the colors, his prey's frustration never left his face. Kaa couldn't understand why his trump card was suddenly failing, never knowing Mowgli's wife's voice gave him enough of an edge to fight the spirals that flashed in his face before long. The colors were strong as ever, but Mowgli found they'd hit a roadblock in his head for the first time, crashing against the sturdy foundation Shanti's long-established control.

"Is my song.

Is my song

There is nothing else to hear now,

Return to me now through my song."

The colors and singing of trust were no match for an insistent lyric forcing his mind and body to return to its source. Mowgli used all available might to get close enough to Kaa's face to hit him in the eye with his fist, and then strike the disorientated snake hard with a nearby branch before darting away, enabling an escape that left the snake bruised, humiliated, and in hopeless confusion. Mowgli ran all the way back to the man-village, only the pounding heartbeat filling his ears preventing him from hearing the voice clearly. When he did stop for air, he breathed deeply and let that song play clearer over and over in his mind, urging him back to Shanti's embrace.

When he returned, out of breath and disheveled, she held him tight in her arms, soothing him with whispers, humming the tone he needed to hear straight from her lips, feeling arousal in her presence, his back arching, eyes slightly rolling back into his head, and growing evidence of excitement felt between them. He was being rewarded, his begging to be sung to fulfilled, reaffirming her power all night long.

***

"The wolf and panther run away now,

All the birds have quickly flown,

But the boy will stay where he is

Waiting now for what I've shown,

What I've shown,

What I've shown,

The boy must come to me now,

just to see what I have shown."

And when those songs were sung, Mowgli felt only the need to safely move to present himself before his wife; 'staying' meant more for his mind to stay as it was, instead of the body needing to approach the mesmerizing songstress. So with great care, he effortlessly climbed down the tree, still alert to his surroundings, letting nothing stand in the way of the what would be shown to him yet again.

Holding his face in her hands, Shanti let her husband soak up the seductive look she reserved only for him, blinking slowly, taking great joy in watching him match the blinks and her breathing, knowing he would have trouble with that in a minute.

"But boy has become a man now,

Strong and proud, but not alone.

Succumbing to touches only men know

Speaking in a lovely moan"

She made his mind aware of the transition he's made over the years, from the boy to the man, just as the acceptance he's made that his own thoughts and actions now greatly resembled her songs. Young, disobedient boys didn't get to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh adult, succumbing men did, feeling his own hands gently, almost shyly roam Shanti's curves as her hands assertively took advantage of her exposed man, stroking his exposed nipples, cupping his expanding red loincloth, hearing his soft moans almost match her tenor.

"Lovely moan,

Lovely moan,

feeling touches only men feel,

let me hear that lovely moan."

Twin nipples pinched elicited whimpers signifying the sexual spell he floated in for her, eyes rolling back in his head, ready for the next phase.

"And pleasure running through his body,

feeling it down to his bones.

There is no question in his soul now,

In the hands of she who owns."

In the floating space that felt so different from the man-village, the jungle, or anywhere else, he found himself happy to be back there, totally at ease, floating in a cloud filled only with Shanti's voice. When the voice spoke of ownership, he felt himself sink immediately deeper, a feeling assisted from his body kneeling before his wife so that she could tower over him, and whisper to his ears arousing truths instead of always having to stand on her tiptoes.

"She who owns,

She who owns,

She who sings songs to his soul,

in the hands of who I own."

She kisses his forehead, seeing clear signs in his face of acceptance of the fact that he was owned, and forfeited the choice of wanting it any other way. Feeling his arousal throb and pulse at her legs, she smiled and gave him another seductive look, loving how she didn't need singing to drive him deeper and make him harder, loving how he'd have to wait all day before she let him release, if she would let him release tonight.

She let him drift in that space for a long while, giving his mind time to soak up more conditioning, and deepen his love for Shanti and her power over him. He held her legs in as tight an embrace as he could manage, making her heart swell as she knew it wasn't just the control that made him so adoring of her. She admitted that this was her favorite place in the whole world, as if bordering the worlds they both came from, discovering a brand new world only they inhabited, and she ruled with nothing more than sweet vocals.

It was the place that had given her a partner, a lover, and a happy slave like she never imagined was possible. She could only hope a daughter someday would find the same kind of love, and that she could show her the special way of how to deepen that love, and show her that she was more than just her station in society, that it could be her choice, to perhaps influence the choice of others.

"Up up up," she finally singsonged to Mowgli, whom rose from the ground and smiled at Shanti as if he'd woken from a quick daydream, uncaring of the details before. They stood at their favorite spot, smiling at each other, until more singing filled the silence.

"Then I will have a handsome husband,

a loving slave I call my own.

And I'll send him to fetch the water,

so he'll be cooking in the home."

Without a second thought, he took the basket she'd brought there and filled it for her as he watched, muscles unconcerned with the weight of it, mind only concerned with her smile and what to make her for dinner. As nice as it would be to convince Shanti to join him in some jungle wanderlust, there was a stronger lust that fueled actions that pleased her.

It may have seemed unseemly of him to walk with his wife, doing woman's chores, but the villagers long since stopped questioning the strange habits of their unconventional relationship, leaving the couple act and sing to each other. Walking together, Mowgli suddenly felt the need to sing along with his wife. She always told him he had a nice voice, and that they could both embody the spirit of the words, which made him grin thoughtlessly.

"Hmmm...

Ooooh...

Then he'll be working for her songs,

She'll be singing what is known,

together they'll make perfect couple,

together making my own home.

My own home

My own home,

together they'll make lovely music,

singing about Her own home."

12