My Own Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed with me Tom." He asked. I nodded and followed him as he padded down the corridor.

We climbed onto his king-sized bed and I laid back allowing Peter to take control of the situation. I had no idea where things were going, but I wanted to let him explore my body however he wanted. Peter lay beside me, and we kissed again, before he started to move down me. He kissed my neck and then searched out each nipple, sucking and gently biting on them as the tips became sturdy little nubs. I enjoyed the sucking, but not so much the biting, Peter noticed this and softened his approach. He then kissed down my belly and sucked on my semi hard cock, before asking me to roll over. His strong hands then took each of my arse cheeks and spread them as he buried his face in-between. The sensation and thought of having someone so close to my arsehole caused my cock to become instantly stiff again. This was so intense ad far beyond my expectations. Was I really going to be fucked?

Peter's tongue explored my arse crack and teased around my expectant arsehole for what seemed like an eternity, before finally I could feel him pushing the tip of his tongue inside me. I moaned with extasy as I allowed myself to be taken.

As he licked me, I could feel him massaging the area with his fingertips. Eventually I felt a finger slip into me followed by another. The gentleness of his approach helped me cope with the anxious thoughts that he was going to rip me in two.

He rolled me onto my back again, although I found that my hips were sightly raised as I rolled onto a strategically placed pillow.

"Can I fill you with my cock?" Peter asked. "I think that you're ready."

"Please take me, Peter. I want to feel you inside me."

He parted my legs a little and slowly pushed the tip of his now lubricated thick penis against me. "Just relax," he said. "I promise I won't hurt you."

I breathed out and tried to relax as much as I could. All the while I felt an increasing pressure as his cock head pressed into me. Then, with a sharp intake of breath, I felt him enter me. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but Peter took his time. He let me adjust to his size before moving in any further, and then gently moved in a little more. I was becoming accustomed to the feeling of fullness as his thick cock pushed deeper into me, until with a satisfied sigh Peter stopped.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It's so good." I replied.

Then Peter gently started to rock back and forth letting me feel him as he gently started to build rhythm.

I watched his face as he slowly built-up momentum and smiled as I saw the pleasure cross his face. I was giving him this, as much as he was giving me pleasure.

I was beginning to find it difficult to breathe as his weight began to bear down on me. His thick body was almost lying directly on-top of me as his hips drove him into me. Then he rose on his forearms and cried out. I felt a wave of warmth inside and knew that he had filled me. Then he laid on-top of me for a few moments as he gathered his strength so that he could climb off me.

We lay side by side and I allowed him to hold me in his arms as he kissed me. I was his.

I awoke sometime later, still in his arms, but now facing away as a small spoon would. Peter was lying behind me, with a heavy arm draped across me. I could feel his stomach rhythmically pressing into me with his breathing His now limp cock was nestled against my arse. My body, that was his to use.

I closed my eyes and drifted off again, wondering what the morning would bring.

12