My Own Whore

Story Info
Can she really do it?
2k words
3.15
14.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know exactly how and what started it and even who did. But I am still shocked and thrilled that I did it. Even more I am so proud that she is that sexy. My wife Mikel is 43 years old and we have been married for 25 years. I married her right after she graduated high school. We have 3 girls who are grown now. And Mike is some what empty nested.

Any way I told some friends a story about a girl when I was in high school that I found massively sexy, but very immoral to say the least. I was maybe 19 and she was maybe 23. Drop dead gorgeous and had a wild body. She let herself become a complete whore for any and everyone. She was living in a small house in our town and the word got out that all guys had to do was knock on the door and she would invite them in to fuck her.

I actually saw guys do it and I dropped a friend off who did it. He said she answered the door when he knocked and invited him inside> Took his hand lead him into the bedroom opened her bathrobe lay back on the bed completely naked and invited him to enjoy her. Which he did.

We all laughed about the woman doing exactly as she desired and cared not a bit who knew. Again I said it was maybe the sexiest thing I had ever seen a woman do. I knew Mikel was listening, but I had no idea of her reaction to my opinion? A couple of weeks went by and nothing about it was said.

I was surprised when Mikel did finally say something. She ask me simply if what I said was true? I said yes, and that I knew the young woman's name.

"No David, I am sure the story you told is very true. What I ask is did it really turn you on that much?"

"Oh, Oh, Yes I found what she did Very sexy, Why do you ask?"

Mikel looked down for several minutes saying nothing. I waited calmly thinking she had some kind of problem with my thinking? Finally she looked up and her eyes met mine.

"Well I am not sure but I think I might want to try that."

Now my wife had been a virgin when we began dating and I am the only man she has ever been with. My cock began to stiffen and I was sure I misunderstood? I just knew I had.

"You want to welcome men into your house to fuck them like that?"

"Yes, I think so. It excites me like nothing I have ever thought about."

"This is something you could do and you want to?"

"Yes. Now I know I don't desire to have men come to our home like she did. But a small rental house in a area somewhere near by and I think I would try and do it. Does that idea upset you?"

"No not at all. I would help you do it if you wanted to really try it."

"Oh God that wasn't what I thought you'd say? Would you really find a house and set me up in it to do that?"

"Yes, I will if you want to try it. I even know a place to advertise it for you."

"You do really?"

"Yes I do. In fact the house that Connie used is still there and can become rented. There is a small Bar about 3 blocks from there that a post on the board could be put up for free sex on a up coming evening."

"And lots of men go in there?"

"Yes, they do. Young men, older men and they are of all races in that area now."

"Oh my I hadn't thought of that, so men of color might show up?"

"Oh no Mike, they will show up for sure."

"Would that upset you?"

"NO not at all, in fact I think that is even more sexy. Blacks and Muslim men hang out in that area."

"Will you really let me try this?"

"Do you really want to?"

"If you'll rent the house and post me to be visited on a night soon we will find out?"

"I will rent it tomorrow and put the notice up in the Bar for a week from tonight. All men but you answer the door nude and invite them in to fuck you."

"Do it and a week from now we will see if your wife can become a whore and if you'll let me?"

The next night when I got home I gave Mikel the key to her house I had rented and a picture of the post on the Bar wall about the house and free sex for all. She had a shocked look on her face but she smiled at me.

The sex that night was fantastic and as I fucked her that night she grunted to me.

"David I am really going to do this."

"How many men are you going to let have you Mikel?"

"How about a posting that the door will be opened for a month?"

"Ok, and maybe with 3 pictures of you on it?"

"Full face pictures?"

"I think that is a must. But I was thinking fully nude too."

"Oh my God, you will really post me naked to do this?"

"If you pose, I will post them."

She got up and posed for me completely nude and I took a dozen or so of full face fully nudes. The next day I edited them and picked the three best and made poster with a picture of the house and that she was giving free sex for a month. I dropped by the Bar and put it up on the board.

There were maybe 20 guys in there and as I left some were already coming to look at it. I took her by the house the next evening and she brought some clothes to leave there for work the next few days. The week passed and the morning of the day came.

Mikel kissed me that morning and we both left for work. She was to return to her new house that evening at 4pm and be open for sexual fun at 5pm. She was to entertain until midnight. The day moved slowly by as usual. I still could not really believe she was really going to do this. And I was even most surprised I had posted her on the wall at the Bar advertising her to do so. Showing my wife fully nude to do so and that I did really hope she did so.

As 3:30 pm came I left and drove over to near the house I had rented for her. I had actually rented two houses hers and the one directly across from hers that gave me a perfect look right into her front door as she opened it. I parked out back of my new house and waited. Time slowly went by and Mikel pulled into her drive across the street got out and went inside her new home.

At 5pm a car pulled up in her drive behind her car and two guys got out and walked up to the door. The door slowly opened and I could see my wife in the open doorway. Her big beautiful breasts were fully on display as she stepped back and the two men entered and the door closed.

It left no doubt that my Mikel was going to whore herself to these two men and I would soon only be one of many who had fucked her now. A very slow hour passed and the door opened and one of the guys pulled my nude wife right out under the porch light with him still kissing her.

Her big bare breasts swinging easily on display. As they waked slowly way three guys got out of a car out in front of her house and headed up to my naked wife fully naked on her porch. These three were all black guys and soon were pushing her back in the open door and it closed.

Mikel was about to become my interracial little whore three times over. These guy soon left and another group came these were 4 white guys. Soon to be followed by a group of muslim men. I watched as 19 different men visited my wife's house before midnight that first night. I went to our home at 1 am and as I eased away another car pulled up.

Very early the next morning I drove by her house on my way to work. Two black men were walking out to a red car in her drive.

Mikel called me at 8am that morning.

"Hello my beautiful little whore."

"Yes I am.. Sweetheart I really did it I am now honestly a whore. Lot's of men enjoyed me last night."

"Not only last night my sweet girl you were also busy this morning too."

"Did you see him leaving this morning?"

"Well I saw two black guys leaving this morning."

"Oh My God David I have actually done it. I just open the door nude and took them inside and fucked them. Muslim men, black men, white men, I fucked them all. About 1 am this morning two guys showed up, black guys. I wasn't going to open but I wanted them too. The tall one is a Pimp and he wants me."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said yes. He owns me now."

"What do you mean he owns you?"

"He owns me with his cock. Oh I never dreamed a cock could be so good. He knows who we are, where we really live. all about our girls. He has talked to Kathy and Marsha. And will talk to Jacky. Kath has agreed to meet him today."

"Why is she seeing him?"

"She is going to let him fuck her."

"Our Kathy is meeting him to fuck him? Why would she do that?"

Kathy is our oldest at 23,who is married with 2 little girls.

"I called Brad and told him what I am doing. He shares Kath with some friends. He wants her to meet him too."

"I didn't know they messed around like that?"

"Brad has tried to fuck me since they were dating."

"How did Kath feel about that?"

"She has always wanted me to let him. He has been fucking our other girls a long time now."

"Both Marsha and Jacky?"

"Yes they have parties at the kids house and guys fuck all three of our girls."

"Wow, and what about this guy who owns you?"

"He is a pimp. And I am to go to him after work and he will use me."

"To fuck him?"

"Yes, and then for his customers too. He has a corner. I am to be displayed on it for them."

"On display how?"

"He says my breasts are too pretty to not be bare."

"You have agreed to become his prostitute?"

"David I have already made myself into a whore. It is a very small step to become this, is it not? I am curious as to how it will feel to have him sell what I have been giving away these last 24 hours?"

She had a valid point I had no argument for? She gave me the address of the corner she was to be sold from and ask me to come drive by and shop. I got off work at 4pm and went home until 9pm when I went to see my wife become a prostitute.

As I drove slowly down the street I could see Mikel standing under the light on the corner. I pulled up and rolled my passenger side window down as she walked over.

"Hello husband, would you care to buy my pussy tonight? It is for sale."

"Will I be your first customer tonight?"

"No David, I am now a real prostitute, you would be my third cock of the night. He has sold my pussy twice already."

"Did our daughter fuck him too, today?"

"Yes, she loves his big cock too."