My Parents and I Discover Sex Pt. 01

Story Info
I'm in a love triangle with my parents!
2.8k words
4.52
21.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a remote area of Oregon with my parents. I just turned 18 and graduated from high school two months ago. It's a very small school with only 35 kids in my graduating class. I don't really have many friends and the one's that I do have, I rarely see outside of school. My parents moved here when I was 2 and I do get a little lonely sometimes, but it's all I really know. As far as sex is concerned, it's only what I've seen on the internet while I masturbate. I masturbate a lot since I currently don't have a boyfriend, actually I've never had a boyfriend. I hear my parents having sex all the time because their very open about it and have told me that's it's beautiful and natural. I generally masturbate when I hear them and use my imagination as to what they're actually doing.

One Friday afternoon while my Dad was at work my mother said she had something she wanted to ask me and said to come into the living room. I sat on the sofa, and she proceeded to explain that she realized how hard it was for me being so isolated and not having many friends, especially not having a boyfriend at my age. It got a little uncomfortable when she started telling me that she knew I wanted to have sex, and at my age, I should be having sex, and she had a solution. What she said next almost made me fall off the sofa.

My mother asked, "Would you like to have sex with me and dad? We could help you with your loneliness and also help teach you about how to enjoy yourself when you do get a boyfriend." I guess the shocked look on my face said everything because she then said, "I know it's not the normal way to have your first sexual encounter, but we have always been very open about it and we know that you're curious about it so we thought this would be a good idea, but it's up to you." I fucking loved this idea because I would see my father naked, something that I have thought about for years, but more importantly I will have sex with my mother. I didn't realize until very recently that when I watch these porn movies online, seeing the woman are what turn me on the most. I might be a lesbian or maybe bisexual, but until I have sex, I guess I won't really know.

I said "is Dad really on board with this? and you're ok too? She assured me that they were, and we could do it tonight if I was ready, I told her I was. When Dad came home, I told him about the talk I had with Mom and that I was ready for tonight, he seemed very pleased. When we finished dinner, my mother said "here eat one of these pot gummy's, it will help us all relax a little." and after we each ate one, she told me that she had something to do and asked me to finish cleaning the dishes, then to go take a shower and meet them in her room. As I was showering the urge to masturbate was overwhelming, but I held off knowing it would be better when we have sex if I was still very horny. I knocked on the door of their room and my Mom told me to come in. I was wearing my leggings and a belly shirt with a lacy bra underneath.

I am 5'4" tall and weigh 110 lbs, I'm what you would call, very petite. My mom is similar, but a little taller, she's 5'6" tall and weighs about 125 lbs. They were both in the bed and the room was lit with about 10 candles, it made it soft, but bright. I could see that they were both naked since the sheet was only pulled up to their waist and neither of them had anything on. I immediately noticed my mother's tit's, they were perfect, bigger than mine and barely sagging. My dad said," we thought a nice full body massage would be a nice to get you relaxed." I told him I loved that idea, and I was as ready as I would ever be.

My mom pulled the covers down so that I could see both of them naked and then she said, "ok, it's your turn honey, take off your clothes and come lay between us." To say it felt weird striping in front of my parents was an understatement, but it also felt very sexy knowing my dad was going to see me completely naked. I started first with my shirt, then I took off my pants. I was standing there in only a bra and panties, then I put my thumbs in my waistband and pulled them off. Next, I took off my bra and climbed into the bed. My mother told me to lay face down and she was going to put some warm oil on me to start the massage.

I felt the oil pour on my back and ass, then I immediately felt four hands start to rub me. I could fell moms' hands on my upper back and my dad's hands were on my ass and they were gently spreading the oil all over me. My pussy was starting to tingle, and I was getting hornier by the second. I felt dad's hand slowly make its way between the crack of my ass and he was reaching lower and lower until I felt him brush my pussy. I opened my legs a little to see what would happen and a second later he was fully massaging my pussy, and it felt amazing with his big thick hands. Mom asked me if I would like to turn over so it would be easier for daddy to massage me, I happily agreed.

I turned over and watched as my mother and father switched places, my father was now playing with my tits and my mother had her hands gently rubbing my pussy. She put her hands under my knees to lift them, then she gently spread my legs apart. As I was laying there with my legs wide open, she started to rub each one of my pussy lips between her thumb and forefinger, back and forth between the two of them, then without notice she pushed two fingers right inside of me. It was a shock at first, but then I was distracted by my father who was sucking my nipples one at a time, I was in heaven.

After a couple minutes of that my mother said, "You're about to cum, aren't you? I can feel your pussy getting tighter." All I was able to do was nod my head because the next thing I knew, I was having a major orgasm while my mother was fingering me. I've never given myself one as good as that and I wanted more. After I calmed down my father said, "that was so nice to watch, you looked just like mom when she orgasm's." then he said, "we can go further if you want, and I guarantee you'll have lots more just like that."

I said, "yes I'm up for anything with you guys, It's only been 10 minutes and I've never orgasmed like that in my life." He smiled and looked at my mother.

She smiled back and said, "ok, since you're in the right position I'll have dad do something he's really good at." I couldn't wait for what was next, and without anything else being said, my father went to the edge of the bed and laid face down between my open legs.

He said, "I'm glad you're shaved clean like Mom, it will make this feel so much better, " and with that he started to lick and tongue my pussy. I've seen it done in a lot of porn movies, but I never knew just how good it felt. As he was eating my pussy, my mother got up, took her vibrator and stood next to the bed watching us as she held it on her clit. then what she said next almost made me cum all over my father's face.

She said, "as soon as I make myself cum with this vibrator, me and daddy are going to switch places, ok?" I guess the thought of that was too much for her because as she said the words "ok", she started to have an orgasm. She was barely able to keep standing, but she finally took away her toy and caught her breath. Then she said, " I'll get you one of these for when you're lonely at night, it's amazing, you can try it later." She walked over to my father and said, "my turn." He got up and she told me to join her at the foot of the bed. when I did, she told me to bend over the bed. I did as she asked and then she said, "this is my favorite way to be eaten, let's see if you agree. I know daddy did a good job, he always does, but I bet I can do better." With that, she knelt behind me and started to softly kiss my ass cheeks. Her tongue found every inch of my ass, then settled on my asshole for a few minutes. Then she brought it down to my pussy and really went to town.

I had a death grip on the sheets, because her tongue was going places, I never thought of. Then I looked up and saw my father had positioned himself, so his cock was inches from my face. My mother stood up, left me bent over the bed and walked over to my father. She bent down and put his entire cock in her mouth. My mother was sucking my father's cock 4 inches from my face. As I watched them, I slid my hand under my belly and started to play with my clit while still being bent over the bed. My mom took him out of her mouth and said, "why don't you take over for me and I'll get back to what I was doing." She went back to eating me and left me staring at daddy cock.

I said, "I don't think I can do as good as mom, but I'll try." Then I opened my mouth and started to suck my father's cock. I couldn't get nearly as much in my mouth as mom did, but I think he was enjoying it. I suddenly felt a major vibration on my clit, mom had turned on her vibrator and put it on my clit, and if that wasn't enough, she started to tongue my asshole at the same time, boom! Instant orgasm. As I came, I inadvertently pushed my dad's cock further into my mouth until I gaged. At that point I needed to stand up.

My mom said, "would you like to trade places with me, I seem to be the only one who hasn't had somebody's tongue all over my fun area, are you up for it?"

I said, "up for it? I've been waiting for my turn, bend over girl and I'll do my best." Mom laughed at my confidence and bent over the bed, but she went one step further, she put one leg on the bed which left her pussy completely open and exposed.

Then she said, "do your best." I knelt down and used my tongue like I was eating an ice cream cone. I tried to remember what she did so I could make her feel just as good. As I was in my new "happy place" I could hear my mother sucking my father's cock. I think she was purposely making a lot of noise just for my benefit and it was working, I was getting very horny. I guess I was doing a good job because I actually felt my mom's pussy tighten around my tongue and her legs start to buckle, then she yelled out, "oh fuck I'm gonna cum, don't stop, pleeease don't stop." and with that she came. Her pussy was actually dripping on the floor.

She stood up when she could, looked at my dad and said, "take lessons from your daughter, that's how you eat a pussy." Then she looked at me, smiled and said, "I think you just earned the grand prize, are you ready?" I knew exactly what she meant; I was gonna fuck my father.

I said, "I am if you guys are."

My father said, "I have to warn you, all this tonight made my dick as hard as it's ever been."

I looked down at his cock and it did look big, but I knew I could handle it, so I said, "how should we do it?"

My mother answered, "I think for your first time you should sit on dad so you have more control."

I teased her by saying, "Maybe you should show me, what do ya think?" She smiled, bent down to wet dad's cock with her mouth. Then she straddled him and sat right down. I said, "that looks pretty easy, but can you cum that way?" Without saying a word, she leaned forward, put her hands on my father's chest and started to ride and grind him faster and faster until she came again.

She climbed off and said, "no need to wet his dick, I did that for you already." I looked at his cock and saw it was soaked, I laughed, thanked her and straddled my dad. I leaned forward like my mother did and raised myself up, felt the tip of his cock on my lips and I slowly sat down. He slid in pretty easy, and I just kept sitting lower and lower until he was all the way inside of me. I started to rock back and forth a little but dad had other ideas. He put a hand on each side of me, he lifted me a little and slowly started to pump himself in and out of me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, and it felt amazing! I rode him for a long time while mom sat next to us playing with herself.

I was so into fucking him that I didn't notice, but mom wasn't using her vibrator, she was fucking a giant dildo, I guess she saw the look of surprise on my face, and she said, "This is what I use when dad's dick isn't available, and right now it's not available, is it?" I shook my head and she just smiled. Then she said, "after you've had your fill of daddy's dick, no pun intended, let's all cum together, but take your time and enjoy yourself." I rode him for a few more minutes but I genuinely needed to cum, so I climbed off and sat between them with my back against the headboard. Mom said, ok here use this, I'll keep what I have and your father can handle himself.

I deicide to change things up, so I said, " How about I stand up at the foot of the bed and give myself and orgasm the way I usually do in the shower, and you can both watch me, then we'll all come together." They seem to really like that idea and I started to masturbate for my parents. I started by rubbing my clit, but now after having my father inside me, I needed more, to after playing with my clit, I started fingering myself. Their eyes were glued to my hand and they were both going at themselves pretty good.

I heard my mother say, "shit, I gonna cum."

My father said, "me too," I watched my mother explode all over the bed and at the exact same time I watched my dad shoot his load all over himself, that was it, I couldn't hold out any longer, I started cuming hard, my pussy was dripping all over, I didn't squirt like mom did, but my pussy was leaking pretty good. When I was finally done because my pussy got too sensitive to continue, I took out my fingers and crawled back on the bed with them.

Mom said, "The three of us just made a very big mess, but it was well worth it, don't you think?"

I looked at them, smiled and said, "so, same time tomorrow night?

We all laughed and Mom said, "let's just say we'll be here whenever you need us." With that we all shower and went to bed.