My Partner Would Kill Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded understandingly, and unbuttoned. I pushed my jeans down a little, fully exposing my crotch, and turned onto my back. Ardra sat up to look. I let her feel my chilly, puckered scrotum, and showed her where the testicles were in there. "See."

She smiled genuinely to me. I think that accepting her curiosity at face value and indulging it rather than charging straight into groping and macking was appreciated. I marveled at how different she seemed to me now, compared to first impressions.

"I said I'd warm them up. Here." Ardra sat on her knees next to me, and felt up under my shirt with both hands. They were cool, and she slid them up to my armpits. "These are too cold," she said. I nodded understandingly and brought my arms down, tucking her hands under them, letting my body heat warm them from both sides. Leaning over me, she bent over my face, dreadlocks falling forward to encircle us both. She closed her eyes.

I breathed out heavily, humming. "HMM-mmmmm." And I lifted my face a little. When I could feel her breath, I parted my lips and met her own with them.

She gave a light whimper, lusty and surrendering, and kissed me back. We kissed slowly a few times, before a sudden charge filled us both and we clung tightly to each other and made out vigorously and hungrily. After a couple of minutes of this, we broke apart, laughing at ourselves.

"How're your hands now?" She removed them from my shirt and put them on my cheeks. They were warm, and so was the van. The heat had been kicking in, and I made a mental note to bring up turning the engine off soon. I nodded approvingly to Ardra and she reached down to cup my scrotum in a warm palm. I grinned with pleasure and asked her, "Does it seem softer already?"

She nodded, looking at me with an expression that seemed modest, almost shy. I thought that maybe it was just tender, since nothing about what we were doing was modest and she hadn't been the least bit shy about anything. Ardra said, "My partner would kill me."

"Don't worry," I simply said.

She nodded, and said, "Yeah, you're with somebody too, aren't you."

I said, reassuringly and confidently, "Yeah, but it's cool. She's cool," without explaining why. Her hand closed around my balls, squeezing experimentally. I breathed out vocally, "Ahhhh." and laid back.

"It's getting warm in here," Ardra said. So she was way ahead of me. "Wait a second." And she scrambled off the blanket and the flattened van seat to go forward and shut off the engine. She left the fan on low, to let the last bit of heat circulate, and came back again.

Meanwhile I had stripped completely nude. When she got back, she observed, "You aren't self-conscious at all, are you."

"Nope!"

She was unwrapping a layer of hemp, and said, "At the beach, I didn't know what you were thinking." Under the wrap, she wore a tank top of the same earthy color. I looked down the low cut neck of it as she leaned over me and lowered herself to lie beside me. She grinned and cupped a braless breast, lifting it so the top of the globe pressed up behind the neckline, and winked at me. I looked in her face and brought my own hand up to feel her other breast, and her eyes closed with an exhale.

Lying together, I petted her breast. She breathed into her palm a few times to warm it, and reached down to feel my sack again. We caressed each other like this and my erection asserted itself. She felt that too, and I shivered with the thrill and twitched vigorously in her hand. This seemed to make her moan softly, so I did it again deliberately, making myself swell significantly, and she gasped. "Yeah," I breathed.

She whispered to me, "I'm getting wet." I looked at her, listening, though she didn't have more to say. Instead she got to her knees, turned around, and knelt by my shoulder, leaning over to blow warmly over my dick and balls. I reached under her hemp-wrap skirt and found the backside of her plain cotton underpants. I felt her cheeks, stroking fondly, and let my thumb explore down past her crack to the underside of her vulva, looking as I did so and seeing the wet spot seeping through the panties. I found that with my fingers and touched it, feeling the surprisingly intense heat of Ardra's crotch. I could feel her pelvic muscles ripple as I felt through the underwear, working it up between her labia with my fingers.

She wasn't just breathing on my crotch anymore. She had gripped it in a gentle fist and brought it to her mouth. For someone who had "only seen dicks a few times", she sure seemed to know the value of spit. Her hand slicked up and down my shaft slowly, as her mouth worked over my glans. I pulled on the crotch of her panties and got my hand past it, feeling her thick honey-colored bush and the hot flesh at last. With my other hand I felt a breast through her tank top, and found her nipple, stroking it through the cotton fabric. My dick twitched in her hand and the head swelled inside her warm mouth.

She took a moment to pull the underwear down and strip it off, out from under her skirt. Bare-assed, she lifted a knee and got herself over my face. I took off my glasses and she planted herself onto my mouth.

I humped my hips at that, fucking myself into her mouth a little bit with excitement. I nosed my way into her bush, parting the thick hair and getting my lips into the fleshy cleft between her labia. I also brought a hand up and around behind her thigh, finding the wet vagina with my finger and gently slipping inside, slick, hot and soft. My lips nibbled at the stream of grool flowing freely now down from her vagina between her lips and over her clitoris. I opened my mouth and laid my tongue alongside the clitoris, feeling it pulse with her heartbeat. She hummed kittenishly and squirmed, thrusting against my face as I did the same.

We enjoyed each other for a while, and I came first. I warned her with some insistent grunts and a shuddering of my hips, and she pulled her mouth off just as I was feeling my tubes fill with sperm. She jacked my wet cock, panting, and watched the come flood out, down over her hand, into my pubes. I was groaning into her cunt, mouth pressed against her pubic bone, hair filling my nose, tongue swiping back and forth over her swollen clitoris. I was drinking in her fragrance, delicious and novel - I always love the first time I smell a new pussy. Two fingers slicked in and out of her vagina, and I felt her clitoris pump and her vagina squeeze, and she flicked her hips up and down into my face vigorously for what seemed like a long time. Then she laid on me and reached for my hand, pulling my fingers out of herself and panting, "Okay. Okay. Wow. Stop. Ohh."

We huffed and puffed together for a few minutes. My scrotum was fully distended at this point, no longer even remotely chilly, and she fondled my balls idly while I felt her chest gently, avoiding the nipples, as she seemed like post-orgasmic over-sensitivity was an issue for her. Her head was lying on my thigh, and I said, "You're not getting come in your hair, are you?" I felt her shake her head No, and we both relaxed, gathering our breath.

Something made me joke, "Guess you eat meat after all, don't you."

I swear the temperature dropped. "Very funny," she said, and I could feel her face tighten against my leg. She started to sit up, and I shut up.

We dressed. I just pulled my undershorts and jeans on over my semen-covered pubes, as I felt too awkward to ask whether there were tissues or anything.

Neither one of us had anything to say, at this point. Before opening the sliding door, she gave me a short little hug, and I hugged back a little, and we got out. Walking back to the house, we didn't talk, but looked through the lowering dusk at each other briefly once. Ardra went in the back door to the kitchen, and I kept going to enter the front.

I found a spot on a sofa and just sat down, still recovering from orgasming not five minutes earlier. Sandy's husband Raul saw me there, and said "How's it goin'!" I showed him a thumbs-up and a comradely grin, and he went to chuck his empty beer bottle into the big recycling can they had wisely set up for the party.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back, and folded my hands in my lap. Bet was there after a little while, and settled beside me. "You ready to get going?" she asked. I knew that this meant that she was, and she probably thought I was too, as I also burned out at gatherings and would typically shut down on a couch with my eyes closed when I had had enough.

"Got a lot of shit to gather, though," I said, opening my eyes.

She shook her head. "I've taken care of your knives and the roasting pans and platter."

I nodded appreciatively. "Did we save the juices from the roasting pans?"

She said, "They're in the refrigerator, let's not forget that." And she got up to get it. I met her at the door and hollered to Sandy, "Hey, goodnight!" with a big wave and warm smile. Sandy didn't need more of a goodbye than this, she understood the way Bet and I disengage ourselves from crowds.

In the car, I asked Bet, "What'chu been up to?"

She described her conversation with the shy seeming woman I had seen her with earlier. I guess those two probably talked almost the whole time. "She's got a book club, I'm going to join."

"Cool."

Bet didn't ask what I had been up to. She didn't have to. She patted my thigh and I held her hand there. My pants felt gross and I couldn't wait to get home and wash off.

It's cool. She's cool.

12