My Partners Are Holiday Gone, Pt. 01

Story Info
My partners left me alone for Christmas. Trouble Abounds.
2.5k words
4.39
3.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as it turns out, Tyler, who was seeing both my wife and myself a little more intensely than just a hookup and a bit more serious than 'boyfriend' told his folks he was seeing us.

I'm 51. My wife is 39...I mean 29...if you're married you know. Tyler is 21.

He showed up at the house last Friday night and said, "My mom wants to...meet you." He said. We didn't screw around, just chilled that night.

The meeting was awkward to the point of near terror. Both my wife and I had fucked Tyler's stepdad. Her once, me a couple times. Tyler had been introduced to me by his stepdad, as they'd jacked off together a few times.

That night I'd blown my load up Tyler's ass, Josh had finished in my mouth once and ass later. Literally while I was fucking the stepson.

Josh had stopped screwing around with me when he was 'repairing' his relationship with Tyler's mom. She didn't suspect infidelity, just distance.

So he wasn't about ready to out himself. For the better part of the sit-down, he sat there quietly.

Margot, on the other hand, was a ball of reserved fury. She was an attractive woman, younger than me by about five years (unfortunately). Short and built very well with dyed blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and brown eyes behind rimless glasses.

The three of us admitted that it had started out physical. Tyler had come out to his folks the day he turned 19, so that part didn't surprise her. What surprised her was that he was sleeping with both of us. Frequently at the same time.

"This...is NOT cool." She said through gritted teeth. "He's young enough...to be your kid. Your youngest kid." She had subdued anger that could power a city.

"I'm very aware of our age difference" I answered, trying to stay calm, "I have no idea how to explain it to you, I can only hope that you'll...work it out in time."

Several hours later Mel and I made it home. Tyler had to stay at his folks house to work things out.

They didn't work out very well. His mom was upset to the point she wasn't speaking to him. His stepdad was...unreadable. He'd messaged me from his hookup site screen name, "Margot is fucking next-level pissed off. I knew you were fucking Tyler, but come on man!"

His school had ended for the semester and usually on his free days he'd be at our house. I suppose it was a good sign he was still at his folks place.

He showed up Monday. "Well, Mom doesn't get it, but she says I'm an adult and she loves me." He sighed on his way to the shower. "I guess that means we're in a fully open situation now?"

Mel and my family knew about it. So yeah, we were good.

Today, December 18th they boarded a plane back to Mel's family's place for Christmas. I had to stay and work, bummer.

As soon as bags are out of the car, both of them got their kiss, I decided, "Fuck it." My car pointed itself towards the bathhouse.

I more or less just wanted to be involved in something. I could stand to the side of some spectacle and jack off and I'd feel accomplished.

Between work and living with two people with Olympic-level sex drives, my 'strange' encounters have vanished. I'm not bitching, mind you. Just pointing it out.

Unfortunately the place was a ghost town. A few random guys who gave me the 'overstimulated' vibe. Bottoms who couldn't cum anymore to save their lives. Sure, they were amazing but it was kind of like casino people, you know? Chasing the next fix but it wasn't quite enough. Poppers and Viagra and Cialis and hours of trying.

I feel lucky in that respect. I've had sex with someone at least once a week for the last 22 years. Mel has been at least once a week for the last 18, with the exception of a week she spent in Spain.

We made up for it.

About thirty minutes after I arrived I saw a young guy, early 20's. Maybe 5'4", he was a bit chubby with longish brown hair, still wet from the shower. Hen wore his towel tightly against him.

I made my way to the dry sauna. I figured it there was nothing going on, at least I could enjoy the amenities.

The place was barren but for myself for about five minutes. I heard the unseen door (from my vantage) open, and a second later the young man came in.

He took a seat some feet away from me as I idly played with myself. Hey, I'm in a public area where I can be nude and sex is expected...of course I'm going to fondle my dick.

His eyes went to my crotch constantly and when I noticed, he'd turn and look elsewhere. Meanwhile a noticeable lump started to form under the towel. A noticeably large lump.

I considered being a bit more...inviting? With myself, when the door opened again. I glanced over to see an older gentleman arrive. He looked to be in the neighborhood of late 50's/early 60's. He had a shock of grey hair, dark brown eyes and a nice smile. He was maybe a touch under 6' tall and built surprisingly well.

Not only in his general build, but at his groin as well. He was already sporting a hardon. My eyes are shitty without glasses, but my estimate put him somewhere in the exact 6" range, but way thicker than average. Thicker than Tyler, who is, to date, the thickest regular partner I've ever had.

Soon, I got a much better view of it. He took two steps around the corner of the room after he'd surveyed things and maneuvered directly in front of me. I'd been leaning backwards and he placed himself directly straddling my legs.

"You're _____." Using my hookup app name matter-of-factly. I keep the thing open constantly, so I wasn't too surprised. My tattoos are pretty much a giveaway. I nodded to let him know he was correct.

He nudged a step forward. He was directly over my legs now, "Your profile said you were vers/bottom. Couple of fetishes too. You suck cock?" I was kind of taken by how direct he was being. It had a kind of exciting angle, upwards around 30 degrees directly from his groin. A prostate smasher if you're on your back.

I nodded at his question and he reached forward to take my head by the palm. He pulled me towards him and, without any argument, I surrounded him with my lips.

He tasted like the generic soap they used in the shower. His thick head pressed against the roof of my mouth as I fondled him with my tongue, running over his frenulum, exploring his head and corona. He pulled me a bit further and my explorations went to the top part of his shaft, the details of his circumcision scar.

The texture of his prick was beautiful, smooth in a ton of spots, a splotchy terrain in others. His head had a texture like a shallow fingerprint, his urethra was flanked by a pair of small ridges, nearly imperceptible to the eye but starkly apparent to the tongue.

Being that I suck Tyler off multiple times a week...sometimes multiple times a day on the weekends...I've whittled my gag reflex down to almost nothing. When the guy pulled on my head further I took in the scent of his 'man' along with the soap as my nose bumped the end of his pubes. I realized with much more of this I might have a problem with width.

My eyes glanced towards the younger guy as the man in my mouth ran me back and forth on him, pulling against my hair as I mouthed him. The younger man had pulled his towel down and was pulling on a member that could have been a younger version of the one in my face, but uncut.

"You suck cock pretty good." The man I was sucking critiqued, "You think you can get fucked today?" It would actually be my second time. I'd fucked Tyler when we woke up as Mel rode my face. Then Tyler'd fucked me in the shower. Then we both went after Mel. Then I took them to the airport.

So less than two hours ago I'd had a thick, energetic 21 year old in my ass. I was pretty sure I could take this guy.

I reached at my towel and grabbed the packet of lube I'd brought along just for such a purpose. I tore the thing open and applied a fingerful to my asshole, pressing it in. I gave the thing to the older man who applied it to himself.

My arms went to the upper seats in the sauna as I turned around. I put my knees on the lower seat and pushed my ass backwards. This wasn't my first rodeo.

One of my interesting traits is that my asshole snaps shuts like a vise after only a little while. I can still get guys inside with little difficulty, but I've had generous compliments on it.

This guy was no different. I felt him press towards me with excellent aim, hitting the target with no issues. I bore down as he pressed and let him spread me open, taking a bit of his length inside.

"Yeah. You're tight." I'd relaxed and was now gripping him pretty snug. A few lazy strokes and I felt those unkempt hairs against my sensitive crack.

As he began a slow movement, the younger man moved over by us, sitting very near right knee. Without my glasses, I'd misjudged his size, now figuring him to be slightly narrower than the one moving inside me and a touch longer, closer to seven than six inches.

Hands gripped my hips and began pulling me in compliment to the inward strokes. I added to it by pressing backwards with about the same force.

His large, sagging balls would swing up to my sack, just as loose as his in the hot room. They'd stick together for a second and I'd feel the tangle of hair against my completely bare area.

The young man was leaning forward, staring at the spot where the man at my ass and I met. His prick was a gooey mess from precum and sweat. As he stroked himself, the tube of foreskin would hide the shining pink of his glans, spreading the fluids even more.

"You should...sit...up there..." I hadn't noticed the man inside me was breathing harder. His pace was more insistent, the flange of his head was nearly exiting me on each pull. The slight widening was intense and fantastic against those sensitive nerves, covering more area now.

You could light a match off how fast the younger guy moved from next to me to in front of me. I was now presented with my third cock of the day. He smelled more...like precum...than others, due to the foreskin. He had enough extra that details of his prick were lost in it, so I had to investigate with something other than my eyes.

A cocoon of flesh hid a rock-hard core. No give at all against your tongue when you pressed. You could feel his pulse and breathing through the underside in powerful pulses.

"I...I don't...last long." He said with more than a little anxiety. "I'll...I mean...pretty soon." Another pause, "I'm...sorry."

I nearly pulled away to answer but a thrust from behind pushed that away. Plus, the man who'd provided the slam answered, "Don't be sorry. His ass is too tight. I'm gonna cum pretty quick too."

This wasn't welcome. I mean, being spitroasted was fucking awesome, I just wanted it to go on longer. I wanted to do this for an hour.

But things are what they are.

The younger guy was receptive as hell. My tongue flicked over the exposed curve of his head as the older man thrust me forward. My lips would suckle the circle of extra flesh as he pulled back and I complemented the movement.

"Oh yeah, Fuck!" The man behind me said with a tighter grip on my hips, "yeah man, yeah! I'm just about there, man!" His pace jumped a bit.

It must have been the verbal cue. In my mouth I felt him surge. A hand rest on my head as the guy in my face pushed me down. "I'm gonna...gonna..."

"Yeah man! Blow your load! He wants your cum!" The man behind me kept his pace, spreading me in an almost familiar way now. I knew how to fuck him already.

Another surge and a sparing bit of flavor hit my tongue. A quick second pulse. On the third, the floodgates opened and the viscous, salty taste of semen filled my mouth. Another fat emission had me swallowing quick to not lose a drop.

Six total shots counting the two meager starts. It was delicious and somewhat satisfying. I ate Tyler's cum almost daily. Having someone new was a delight.

"Did you cum? Did he swallow it?" The Guy behind me was breathing a hurricane, somehow cooler on my back than the surrounding air. His balls crashed into mine, his rod flew through my hole with abandon. I felt every millimeter like fireworks.

"Yeah...yeah he did." The younger guy scooched away from my mouth, inhaling hard from sensitivity.

"Oh!" The older man smashed into my ass, his hips hitting with a wet 'smack', then a withdrawal of no more than an inch. "Fuuuuuck!" I stumbled forward on my knees a bit as he did it again. "Yes!" A hard, desperate crash as he pushed, I pushed back and the squelching noises between us hit a crescendo.

I felt him being to convulse inside me. His wide prick swelled against my ring, giving me that warm feeling. That feeling that follows a job well done.

He pulled tighter and tighter on my hips as he came, trying to pull me more onto him. My ring was buzzing, the singularity of my nervous system, but I could still feel as his sack twitched against my perineum.

His breath was flooding my back as he continued his pulsing action. It felt brilliant along with everything else. It felt absolutely stunning.

A moment later I felt him stand up from his curl over me. He made a satisfied growl and began a lazy in-and-out action at my ass. "That was fucking awesome. I haven't cum like that in forever."

"Glad I could help." I said, still feeling every bit of his movements. Every bump and wrinkle and vein. At least my brain told me that.

He chuckled in that growl, still pumping me in a casual, relaxed way. Casual buttfucking, why not? "Wish I could have hit on some of those fetishes. Fucked you through a gloryhole or out in the parking lot."

Sliding loose, my asshole snapped shut again, leaving me with the warm glow that followed, "Maybe next time. I'll message you."

The muscle memory followed me all the way home.

My partners won't be back until Tuesday. What other shit can I get into?