One Wish: Jan - Mar

Story Info
The diaries of a girl who get's her wish granted...
19.1k words
4.85
34.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan 21st

Dear diary,

Hi, my name is Skye. I'm 20 years old and I'm studying business at college. Not that you really need to know this, you're just a book after all. I suppose if this diary, or whatever it is, is going to work in the way I want it to, I'll need to be upfront and honest about every detail. Sort of like a stream of consciousness thing. Reading this back I'm already kind of doing that, urgh...

Anyway, what would someone reading this back need to know to make sense of any of it? I suppose I could just add stuff as it becomes relevant, might as well cover the basics or whatever though. As I've already said I'm a 20 year old girl, I'm about average height I guess, brown hair and eyes. That'll do for now.

I'm starting this diary because some frankly pretty weird shit has been happening to me and I'm kind of hoping writing it down will help me figure it all out. I got this thing for Christmas from an aunt who is big into the whole 'know thyself to find inner peace' thing which apparently equates to writing every thought and feeling in a book that you hide from the rest of the world. Anyway, I'm off topic, although a Christmas present is what I'm going to be talking about so swings and roundabouts I guess.

The diary wasn't all she gave me actually. When I opened it for the first time, this fusty looking coin fell out. I assumed it was a coin anyway, it didn't look like any other I've seen, but that's irrelevant. I picked it up and she was like:

"Keep that safe. The mage I bought that from said it was very powerful and could grant a wish."

"Is this the same mage who sold you those healing crystals?" I replied.

(I think for the sake of clarity I'm just going to have to set out conversations like a story or something.)

"How is your back by the way? Still hurting?" I added.

"You don't have to believe it, just don't waste it," she told me with an almost smug look.

She does this kind of shit all the time. It bugs the hell out of my mom but at this point I kind of just deal with it. So yeah, now I'm stood holding some mangy coin and an old tatty book. I threw them in my bag for when I returned to college.

I didn't even think about this book or the coin until I got back here to tell the truth. The book I put on my desk but the coin I decided to carry around with me for some reason. I don't know why but when I held it I felt more assured and confident. Probably psychosomatic or something, I thought, possibly my aunt's words finally getting through to me. It did make me wonder for a moment, 'what would I wish for?'

Money?

Fame?

Honestly the money would be nice. The fame, meh, I could give or take. But it seemed so boring to just go for either of those options. I mean come on, you've got one wish and you waste it on something you can achieve anyway? Yeah the fame thing is unlikely, but it's not like there isn't enough money in the world is it? Sure, not having to do any work for it would be nice but... Anyway, back on track, again.

What was something ridiculous? What could never happen naturally that would also be fun? An idea sprang to mind.

This is where I need to put some context. I have a nice body. Not the hottest, not the prettiest, just nice. I'm not fat, I'm not thin. My boobs aren't huge but they aren't non-existent either. Frankly, any guy would be thrilled to have me, or any girl for that matter. In short, I'm happy with how I look. For some reason though just because I don't dress like I'm offering it on a silver platter or flash my cleavage to get what I want, I don't fit what some of the other girls call 'hot'. Is that enough of a reason for them to make me miserable? Apparently fucking so.

These fucking girls, if ever there was an advert for using your body to get what you want, they would be front and centre of every campaign. As you can imagine, most of them have bigger tits than me (not that I really give a shit), and the difference looks even bigger because they wear stuff to accentuate them. What frustrates me even more is that it's not like they're all dumb! Their grades are great, they study properly, they just have this warped world view where their worth is linked to their appearance. Seriously I thought I was done with this kind of shit when I left high school.

Reading this back, I guess I'm a little jealous. Not of their bodies, no way. I think I'm jealous of the fact that they have each other to fall back on because they've all accepted this way of life. Part of me thinks we'd even be friends if not for that. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be about me feeling bad about the girls who ruin my life in any way they can. Just for the record, no amount of potential or reasoning behind things justifies the way they belittle me. You know what, let me give an example.

There's this bathroom, right, and it's the only convenient one to use without walking all the way to the other side of the college. Whoever designed the place clearly didn't have a bladder. I swear to god that every time I need to use it, they're there, waiting for me like they live in the fucking place or like my needing to use it sets off an alarm for them or something. The last time this happened I'm in there minding my own god damned business and they practically barricade the door. It was like being blocked by a wall of boob.

"Oh, hey look, it's the human pancake!" said Anabelle. She's like their ringleader or something.

"Real fucking original, now let me out," I calmly replied, trying to hold my ground.

"Well, that's rude," piped up Selina with a grin.

"Piss off, Catwoman, no one asked you," I bit back. She'd never admit it, but her parents were clearly big comic book fans and had named her after their favourite character, although I suspect Catwoman is her parents' favourite for different reasons. In any case, I'd found out early on that it bugged her when we first met and I pointed it out.

"At least her parents came up with something more original that just looking up," Amanda cut in, to a chorus of laughter from the other girls.

Trying as best I could to hold in my anger, I simply glowered at them.

"Now calm down everyone, remember we're here on a peacekeeping mission," Anabelle said, clearly ignoring the fact she'd fired the first shot. "We have decided that this whole messy business has to stop."

I must admit that caught me off guard.

"And what do you mean by that exactly?"

"It really takes up far too much of our precious time having to deal with you day to day so we have decided to offer you a truce."

I had no idea what to do at this point. I didn't know they knew what a truce was. My natural instinct was to tell them to go to hell, but what if they meant it?

"So, what, you guys will stop tormenting me as long as we stay out of each other's way?"

"You're a smart girl, you know it can't be that simple. The only way for that to be feasible would be if you dropped out of college all together and well, I mean we're not monsters, that would just be far too cruel!"

The thought 'it's never stopped you before' flashed through my mind. The way she was saying it as well, it was that same patronising tone she always used but, I don't know, at the time it seemed like there was something more to this.

"What we are proposing instead is mutually beneficial. We could use someone like you in our study group. You always get the best grades and think how great it would look for your future career prospects if you could add 'personally tutored other students' to your resume."

I looked around at the four girls. They all looked like they were trying desperately to hold back laughter. Charlotte, the only one who hadn't spoken yet, in particular looked like she might wet herself.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to help tutor the four of you in exchange for what, an extra line on my resume?"

"Not just that, that makes it sound so one sided!" Anabelle continued. "Being part of our group also has additional perks. We can help you reach your potential in other ways..."

I was genuinely confused. I shouldn't have been.

"Like what?"

"Well," Anabelle said with a chuckle and a small chorus of titters from her cronies, "like this for a start," she said motioning to my entire being.

I should of fucking known, this was all just another way to try and grind me down.

In a move I wasn't expecting, nor should I have been, she suddenly walked forward, grabbed my boobs and pushed them upwards.

"Ooh, not so flat after all! You know with a nice push up bra..."

"Get your fucking hands off me!!" I shouted, slapping her hands away after a moment of shocked speechlessness.

"Oh, fine then you ungrateful bitch," she sneered doing nothing to hide the laughter in her voice.

It was like a cue for the rest of those banshees to start howling with laughter. I shoved them out of the way, doing what I should have done in the first place, and left. Not for the first time, as soon as I was safely on my own again, I cried, out of anger and frustration more than anything else. The worst part is I can't do anything about it. What she had done was sexual assault, but they were clever. It would be their word against mine, 4 witnesses against 1 victim. There was absolutely no point in contesting it.

So, I think that's enough context. I mean, what do I care really, it'll only be me reading this, but anyway. I've got the coin and I'm thinking about a wish. The thought that came to mind was petty but justified, especially given what I've just said. I thought about those girls. How their whole world was seemingly ruled by their tits, how that bitch Anabelle had grabbed mine. The thought came into my head:

'I wish I had the power to make things as big or as little as I wanted and to be able to remove or replace physical assets as much as I want, then I could show up with a bigger rack than those other girls and maybe knock them down a cup size or two while I'm at it or even deflate them for good.'

It was a stupid wish but it was exactly the kind of wish I had wanted, fantastical not realistic. Wish for something that can never happen right? This is where things start to get weird though.

The coin in my hand started to vibrate. Only slightly at first, so much so that I barely noticed it. But before long it was practically bouncing around on my hand in some demented coin-based jig until suddenly it just seemed to fizzle out of existence, leaving only a small pile of metallic dust in my hand. I know right, what the fuck? Whatever that so called 'mage' had given to my aunt had clearly been some sort of unstable metal that had violently dissolved after I'd handled it for too long. That made sense, certainly more sense that what was to come.

Now we get to today and specifically this morning. For more context, the girls I spoke about before are only the worst of a rotten bunch. This other girl, Lauren, is almost worse in a way because she doesn't even have the brains to be as deliberately cruel as they are. She practically barged into me this morning, her skinny frame being surprisingly effective at it.

"Watch where you're going you fat bitch!" she spat at me.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm neither fat nor thin, but she seems to think that anyone even slightly bigger than her is some sort of gross whale or something. Like the other girls, she wears clothes that accentuate everything about her figure. As she walked away from me, I glanced down at her almost non-existent butt which was squished tightly into a pair of white skinny jeans that looked damn near painted on her body. I imagined what it would look like, and more importantly for me, how embarrassed she would be if those things tore open. Even with her lithe frame, they looked like even an ounce of additional fat around her butt would be enough to ruin them.

No sooner had I thought it than she stopped. She seemed suddenly concerned about something, but I couldn't make out what. I watched as she looked frantically behind her and let out a cry of panic. Looking down I saw something impossible happening. Her jeans looked fuller. In fact, they were looking fuller by the second. It wouldn't be long before... and then there was the sound of tearing fabric. Her jeans tore exactly down the middle of her ass crack. The whole world could now see Lauren's newly fat ass atop her thighs which had clearly grown with them. Her underwear was hanging on for dear life. I don't know if it had been a g-string before, but it may has well have been now. It actually looked kinda hot.

She screamed and ran off, her ass cheeks wobbling and clapping together as she did, among a crowd of confused and in some cases tittering people. I wanted to laugh too, considering how awful she'd just been to me, but I was still trying to understand what had just happened. It's the very reason I'm writing this now, to try and understand. And honestly, I think I do now.

This is really fucking weird and makes no sense but I think I got my wish. Somehow, someway, that coin or whatever it was, wasn't bullshit. Or at least I don't think so. It's just I remember so clearly thinking that Lauren's ass should bust out of her jeans and then it did! It can't be a coincidence right? There's only one way I can make sure really, which I'm going to go try now. If I can change anything, then why not myself? It'll be easy enough to test and at worst will only be a few minutes of my life I won't get back trying.

So yeah, I'm gonna end this first entry here and I'll carry on once I've tried to do whatever I did, if it even was me, to myself. Wish me luck...

Jan 22nd (AM)

Dear diary,

It actually fucking worked! I can't believe this!

God where do I start? Ok, so after finishing my last entry I went to my bathroom, cause it has the biggest mirror in, and started trying to work out how this thing works. It turns out it's incredibly simple! All I have to do is to concentrate on what I want and bam! It happens! I won't lie, I've been having fun with this all night, hence why the date isn't the same. And I can just as easily alter whatever I do back to normal, which is a big plus all things considered! God, I'm beyond excited right now!

I guess I should elaborate, right? What was I doing all this time?

The first thing I focused on, I suppose predictably, was my boobs. I just stood in front of the mirror and thought 'I want bigger boobs!' and my body, the magic, whatever, did the rest! I can't even really describe how it felt, other than amazing I suppose. Actually no, tight, that's how it felt to begin with, tight. I made a rookie error of leaving my bra on, perhaps underestimating exactly what I was in for.

Just like with Lauren's butt, my boobs just slowly swelled outwards. I could feel my bra tightening by the second and my shirt was starting feel a little snug too. By the time it stopped, there was more boob spilling out of the top and side of my bra than there was in it! My fault for just saying 'bigger' rather than giving a specific size I suppose but it doesn't matter. The bra had to go though, it was cutting into me now.

I somehow managed to wriggle my shirt off without tearing it and I was quite a sight! I had more cleavage than I knew what to do with but there was no time to waste, the bra had to come off. It was kind of hilarious in a way; I undid each clasp as best I could (they were slightly warped from trying to hold me in!) but the final one just gave way! My boobs lurched forward launching the bra at the mirror where it bounced off hard enough to miss the sink and go straight onto the floor!

Massive is not even the word to describe how big they were, at least to me. Let's just say I went from a nice but slightly lacking handful to two hands a piece! I may have had more in a single boob than all 4 of those witches at college had combined, although that may be pushing it.

I'm not embarrassed to say I had a little play while I was there. It was a strange sensation to have to reach for my nipples but they were already rock hard once I got there. I stroked them for a little while cause god damn they were sensitive! Figuring there was no time like the present, I was also able to finally do something I'd never done before: I have now officially sucked my own tits! I may be doing it more at some point, not gonna lie. Or maybe finding someone else to, but anyway, the fun didn't stop there!

I had to concede that my massive mammaries would probably block the rest of my view as I played with my newfound abilities so with a heavy heart I concentrated on getting them back to normal. It was like watching two water balloons deflate. When I was done, I cupped one of them and tried to get my mouth around my nipple again but, predictably, no joy. I really need to do that again sometime.

What was next on my hitlist? My thoughts went straight to Lauren and her now huge butt. 'Yup, works for me,' I thought. Learning from my previous mistake, though, I got rid of the rest of my clothes first. Also learning from before, I decided I wanted at the very least what I had given her. I turned so my ass was facing the mirror giving me a front row seat for what was about to happen.

"I want a fat ass like Lauren's" I said out loud this time.

I watched as my cheeks and thighs ballooned outwards, easily doubling, possibly tripling their previous silhouette both in width and girth. Kardashianesque was an understatement, potentially even an insult. Once I was done I couldn't help but admire myself. I remember thinking, 'damn girl, if I wasn't me I totally would.' Guess I'm more of an ass girl than I thought. I bounced up and down and practically drooled at my reflection as my huge ass cheeks wobbled and clapped together. A quick reach between my legs told me my mouth wasn't the only wet part of me right now. I pulled my cheeks apart and smiled as I saw my asshole was still tight as ever. If I kept my ass like that though, I doubt it would last long. If I was a guy and I had that ass to pound? Fuck, I'd be inside it all the time.

Anyway, I'm losing track. Even just the memory of all this is making me want to get myself off. Once I finally stopped drooling over myself and got back to normal, I decided to concentrate on doing the same for Lauren, purely out of curiosity to see if this ability has a range limit when I see her at college today. Honestly I don't particularly care if it worked or not.

Looking back on what I've written so far, I can see how someone might wonder how what I was doing took all night, right? The rest of it, I spent planning. Now that I have these abilities, you can bet I am going to use them to my advantage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going for the whole 'give me what I want cause I've got huge tits' angle. I'm not a fucking hypocrite. But what I have planned will require the lowest cut top I own. I'm going to go find it now. I'll tell you what happened later...

(PM)

Dear diary,

It was perfect!

If I could bottle up everything that happened today and just constantly relive it, I totally would. Writing it down will have to do, but I'm gonna take my time with every little detail, I really want to enjoy this when I read it back. Oh and side note, Lauren was back to normal, said a doctor had told her it was an 'allergic reaction' or some shit. Anyway, the important stuff.

It all happened, where else, in that stupid bathroom. Except it was my trap this time and they all fell for it! I'm getting way too ahead of myself now. Details, Skye, details.

I waited until we were all on our lunch break. I was wearing my low-cut top, the one I save for my weaker moments when I like to give myself boobs to look at. It's also supportive enough that I don't need a bra to wear it, handy for what I had in mind. It was the perfect bait for that gaggle of gorgons, I knew they wouldn't be able to resist making some sort of comment about it. In fact, I was counting on it. I could see them, hear them even, making their snide little comments while we were supposed to be working. Today I didn't care though, it was exactly what I wanted them to do.