My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you need then?

"My brother's, long hard, steamy hot cock!"

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"And how do you want it."

"I want you to bend me over and bury it inside of my hot little cunt!"

"Are you close?" I asked in my own voice.

"Uh-huh, you?" she panted.

Her voice was still sexy, even when she wasn't putting on the little sister act.

"Yep."

"Cum for me, I wanna hear you cum."

"Think we can do it at the same time?"

"Oh, my God- that's so kinky! Can you hold out? I'm almost there."

"Mhm," I added, as I slowed my pace a little.

I was so turned on I was certain that her orgasm sounds would be enough to send me over the edge.

"Talk to me. Tell me you want me to cum for you."

"Mm, cum for me baby-"

"Little sis!"

Her voice was thick and husky with lust.

Jeez, she's really into the siblings thing, huh.

"Cum for your big brother, little sis."

"Oh God yes, K-uh, big bro!"

My word, what a slip up!

Hey, maybe she did have an older brother and was really thinking about him right now.

Normally I'd think that was sick but right now it was really sexy as fuck!

"Yeah, cum for your big bro!"

"Mnhhhh! Oh yes, yes, ahhhhhh!"

She screamed out, and just in time too.

I let out a pleasurable groan as I aiming my cock into my t-shirt, and shot rope after rope of cum into it.

I could still hear her breathing heavily into the mic, when she giggled a little, breaking the silence.

"That- was really good."

"Allie! Kevin! Come downstairs for a bit please!"

I heard my Mom calling us from down the hall.

"Ah!"

I winced as a shriek came through my headset.

"Everything okay there?"

"Y-yeah, one of my roommates just knocked and scared me."

Roommates, huh.

Maybe she was a student living in a dorm like me?

I began feeling better and better about the odds of Lessie being a hottie.

"Gotta go, brave and mighty warrior. Let's kill some elves tomorrow, kay?"

"Sure thing."

The headset gave a little beep letting me know that she had disconnected, and I quickly rushed to change my t-shirt and head downstairs.

As I darted out of my room, I immediately ran into Allie who practically jumped out of her skin as soon as she saw me.

She had this strange look on her face, almost like a cat-burglar who just got caught breaking in.

I braced for whatever idiocy she was usually prepared and waiting to hit me with, but instead she just darted ahead of me and headed down the stairs.

What the hell was that about?

When we got downstairs, mom and dad were sitting in front of the electric fireplace sipping some hot cocoa.

"What's up?" Allie asked first.

"Our neighbors, the Collins, are up at the lodge for the holidays, so we invited them over for dinner tomorrow night," mom answered.

"So no running away from the dinner table, you two," dad added.

"Just try to be a nice, peaceful family for one evening."

"Is Mel gonna be there too?" my sister asked.

"Yep," mom answered nonchalantly, but my sister's reaction to this was anything but.

She tensed up, then excused herself and took off for her bedroom.

Well that's not odd at all.

As I headed back upstairs to take a shower and clean up after my heated online exchange, the matter rested a little on my mind.

Melanie Collin was a serious hottie; she was one of those girls that developed a shapely figure pretty early on in her teens, but now at nineteen, she had made the leap from pretty to gorgeous nearly flawlessly.

And she never got along with Allie one bit.

Given these details, you'd think that I'd be excited that she was coming over, right?

Wrong!

For one she was quite possibly worse than my sister when it came to teasing me for my gamer lifestyle.

I mean, the last time she was here she'd even flat out called me pathetic!

Ridiculous, right?

Now I know what you're thinking. Choosing video games over a real life hottie?

That is borderline pathetic and just plain stupid.

But the thing is the last summer I'd spent here, she'd spent two weeks teasing me mercilessly, only to shoot me down at every turn.

I hadn't even so much as held her hand by the end of the summer.

Yet when I went back to school for the start of the new semester, she kept trying to text and call me again.

Like seriously!

What the hell was her problem?

The conclusion was the same as always: Real life girls suck!

But, this Alessandria chick.

This was different.

She was real and virtual at the same time.

I mean sure, I could keep my hopes up that she's some irresistible hottie somewhere out there just dying to meet me, but the fact remained that most likely she was some middle aged married chick with like five kids.

Thinking about it gave me a renewed appreciation for the anonymity of online romance.

Sure, I got pretty caught up in the moment just now.

And hanging with her in game recently sure was a hell of a lot of fun.

But beneath the code; the flashy graphics and smooth simulation, she was a real person.

And that was enough to remind me that she could not be trusted!

I went to bed feeling pretty satisfied, and sleep came easily.

The next day, I had barely rolled off of the bed when I was at my laptop logging into Fantasy Realm, and started hacking away at some poor elven colonies.

I was halfway through some generic quests when Allesandria1207 finally showed up.

Hey!

Her message immediately came up.

Did you even sleep? Sheesh!

I chuckled at her comment, then switched over to TeamTalk as she immediately placed a call.

"Well, those elves drop anything good for you today?"

"Nope."

"Jeez, I dunno how you have the patience to keep killing them by the hundreds. I can barely get through fifty without getting a migraine."

"New to gaming, huh?"

"Sorry grandpa, not everyone was here at the dawn of the MMO."

"Hey, you kids don't know how easy you have it. In my days we didn't even have macros!"

"Brutal! Can't say I'm glad I missed that."

Curiosity began to gnaw at me again, and before I could stop myself I blurted out the question on my mind.

"So are you just young in gaming years, or are you also like twelve or something?"

She burst out laughing uncontrollably, and something felt unsettlingly familiar about it.

"Are you looking out your window right now, checking to see if the FBI are on their way up to your room?"

"Ha-ha-ha," I laughed sarcastically, before continuing in a tone of mock worry: "please tell me you're not twelve."

She began laughing again.

Her laugh was cute, but for some reason it still unsettled me.

"Hey, that annoying kid sister of yours, how old is she?"

"Eh? You're seriously into that shit, huh? You know you almost said someone's name last night, are you seriously into your own brother or what?"

"Yup. I seriously think about fucking him almost every day!"

I was only taunting her, but her response made me thankful that I didn't just take a sip of anything, or else it'd be all over the laptop keyboard right now.

"You slut!"

"I prefer the term 'sexually liberated' thank you very much! Besides I really didn't hear you complaining last night when you were begging your little sister to cum for you."

I blushed, and was once again thankful for the buffer of our virtual separation.

"Soo- how old is she?"

I sighed, before responding:

"Nineteen going on twelve."

"Body of a woman, heart of a little girl, huh? Interesting fetish."

She gave a little playful giggle before continuing:

"Well then let's say that I am nineteen as well."

"Are you really?"

"Uh-huh! You know, you sound really interested all of a sudden- are you going to start making me act all childish and cute now?"

"Hah! Unlike you, I am not into my sister."

"Eh. Give it time."

We finished up some of the usual boring quests then decided to hit a dungeon before lunch.

It wasn't long before we cleared our way to the final boss, and got started on him.

"Hey, he's getting ready to fire breath us-"

"Got it!"

She quickly fired some high damage range spells drawing his focus to her, and then circled away from me and our monster companions, turning him in her direction.

The fire dragon let out a monstrous roar, the unleashed a hellish blaze into the empty courtyard.

She even managed to take cover behind a pillar, avoiding most of the damage herself.

She's getting really good at this! I thought, as if I needed any more reason to fall for this girl.

As the great Red Dragon fell before us, shattering into a prismatic explosion of light, I looked at her Avatar.

Her long silvery hair glimmered in the afterglow of the fight, and her eyes were grey and thoughtful. Her hair bounced with her every turn, and her breasts, two full round perfect globes, stood proudly on her chest, clad in intricate weave of silvery, and gold, metal armor, which hugged to her every curve, and doing little to conceal the tribal tattoos which were scrawled beautifully across her arms, legs, and torso.

She was a stunning image of absolute perfection; the likes of which was scarcely humanly attainable.

Calm down, I told myself. Beneath the code, she's still a real girl!

We gathered up the loot to see what we got, and divided the spoils as she prepared to log out.

"Aww, at this rate I'm never gonna have a full gold rated set."

Her voice was whiny and pouty, yet really cute.

"Still trying to tempt me with the cute little sister stuff, huh?"

"A girl's gotta try!"

Her game character blew me a kiss as she logged out, and I decided to head out of my room for a little stretch as well.

When I got downstairs I was quickly greeted by the delicious scents wafting up to me from the kitchen.

Jeez, I thought.

Mom and dad had a tendency to go all out whenever we had any kind of company.

I was kind of surprised that they hadn't given up their business life to start their own little husband-wife home cooking show.

They were pretty good at it too, but I never understood the joy they got from being in the kitchen for long hours. Not only did they spend lots of time in there, but they always seemed blissfully happy while they were at it.

Although that one time I almost walked in on dad bending mom over the kitchen counter did seem like a more probable cause.

Now don't go psychoanAlliezing me or anything, alright?

If you live in denial about the fact that your parents have sex, then maybe you should get your head checked!

Anyway, I was seventeen at the time and old and mature enough to handle it without developing any 'issues' or anything like that.

The only impact it had on me if any, was that I had made it a habit to listen for a second before barging into the kitchen when anyone else was in there.

I neared the kitchen, then got the all-clear and headed in.

Dad greeted me first:

"Hey, look who's back from then dead. Is the Wi-Fi down or you here to fend off starvation Kev?"

"Wi-Fi's fine, or else I wouldn't have walked in here so calmly."

Mom chuckled at my rebuttal before playfully ruffling my hair as I retrieved some brownies from the table, and a juice from the fridge before heading out.

"Speaking of which, didn't we have two children, dear?"

Dad did a quick check on his fingers then said, "By God, you're right! I know we lost one son to the dark confines of his room twelve years ago, but I think our daughter seems to have fallen to the same fate."

As I left the kitchen my mom called after me:

"If you see your sister, please let her know that her parents love her very much, and she can leave the room to visit us sometime before we hit the dirt."

"If you want to wake the beast then do it yourself. I say, let sleeping demons lie!"

Allie hiding out in her room?

Hmm.

You would think she was out in the snow chasing squirrels and doing whatever annoying crap she usually does.

I was halfway up the stairs when she came sauntering out of her room, stretching as she walked.

"Aww, you brought me snacks?"

She made a grab for my brownies but I was ready for her and snatched it just out of reach!

"Forage for your own grub!"

She pouted at me, and struck a pose which struck an unthinkable chord in my brain.

Maybe it was the adorable way she had her hair up in a ponytail, which stuck out to the left side of her head. Or maybe it was the oversized loose t-shirt she wore alone, which carelessly hung to the side leaving one shoulder bare, and putting her long, slender legs on show. Or maybe it was the way she hopped from one leg to the other as she prepared to make another go.

But I couldn't help but think, is my annoying little sister actually kind of cute?

I shook the thought from my head and evaded her as I made a quick dash into my room.

The only explanation I could think of was that my little cyber playmate Lessie had gotten into my head a bit more than I thought.

Allie, my little sister might be many things, but she most certainly was not cute!

That sure came out of nowhere though.

Had I ever seen her wear her hair up in a cute ponytail like that?

Not recently, as far as I could recall.

It was certainly an accidental manifestation of one of my most private fantasies, but damn, it was much more effective than I ever thought.

I went back to my room and quickly ate my food before getting back in to Fantasy Realm, where I played by myself for a bit.

Truthfully though, my heart wasn't really in it.

I was really hoping Lessie would be back by now.

Her company was the difference between tedious boredom and sheer excitement recently.

Eventually I gave up, and just lay down on the ground, looking up at the mesmerizing aesthetics of Fantasy Realm on the external display mounted on the wall of my room.

The conversation we had that morning kept replaying in my mind.

Our risqué encounter last night was so hot.

Without thinking I began to fantasize about the prospect of her being here, right now, in my room.

Whenever I thought about her, only her game character ever came to mind.

Sure, her game avatar was really sexy, but it was always so hard to imagine that design in real life.

What would she really look like?

I let me mind wander, remembering her cutesy voice, saying 'big bro' while we dirty talked, then suddenly the image of Allie popped into my head, her cute little ponytail swaying back and forth as she walked sensually towards me, tugging at her t-shirt as she said seductively:

"You know Kev, I'm not wearing anything under this-"

*Ahhhh!

I almost leapt off of the ground in shock!

What the fuck was that?

I mean I knew that my brain was capable of some pretty twisted, warped shit.

Like Allie wasn't exactly lying about the tentacles thing; I'm pretty sure she found that out while going through my stuff.

But this?

This was a whole new level of weird.

And to make things worse, the thought had actually gotten me stiff as fuck!

As if having had the thought at all wasn't bad enough.

I was still agonizing over the mental image when a little bleep told me that Lessie was back.

She called as soon as she saw that I was online, so I grabbed my headset and answered.

We were chatting for a little bit while she was sorting through her character's junk, when she noticed something was up:

"You okay there bud?"

I glanced at my watch.

It was getting close to dinner time.

"Mhm," I answered, "I've got a dinner thing this evening. Just mentally preparing myself for it."

"Ooh, black tie kind of affair or is this of the more casual kind."

"Casual. My parent's invited my neighbor's family over for dinner. They get excited about these things, so they go all out with the cooking, but in general it's just a drag."

"Hm. I see. Your, *ahem* sister gonna be there?"

"You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"I could- but I don't want to. Teasing you is waay too much fun."

I sighed.

"Why don't you get all dressed up for her?"

"What?"

"Go all out, shave, dress to impress, bring out the swag!"

"Uh- no."

"Awww, why not?"

"Wouldn't make a difference."

"I'd wager that it would. Do you normally go all out for dinner-guests?"

"Not really."

"Then it would make a difference. Trust me!"

"Wha-? Wait, let me guess. Your big bro gets you all hot and bothered when he dresses up?"

"Actually, the opposite. I went for the cute and sexy look and he had to pick his jaw up off the ground. And he's not the weird one. I am! So ha!"

"Yeah yeah, but any woman dressed in the right way can have that effect. I'm a guy. It would just be weird."

"Any woman, huh?"

"Oh no-"

"Been checking out lil' sis?"

"No!"

"Come on, not even a little?"

"Nope!"

"Hmph!"

She almost sounded as if she was personally offended!

I was about to ask her what that was about when she quickly added;

"Shoot! Gotta go! Will you be back after dinner?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Buh-byeee~," and with a click she was gone.

As I took a shower in my bathroom, I pondered Lessie's sentiments.

Dress up, huh?

I suddenly remembered how Allie had gotten under my skin earlier, and my competitiveness began to take hold.

Maybe I should dress up!

Make her go through the uncomfortableness that I did.

Hell if it didn't work, what's the worst that could happen?

Lessie would definitely get a kick out of the fact that I at least tried, and we'd probably have a good time chatting about it.

After my shower I made sure to shave, style my hair a bit, and then sneak off to find Dad, since I didn't exactly pack formal wear for my two week vacation.

As luck would have it, Mom was in the shower and he was already dressed, and he absolutely lit up when I told him I wanted to borrow something to wear for dinner.

Of course I said that I was taking an interest in Melanie, since I didn't have a girlfriend or any serious romantic prospects.

"Trying to impress Melanie with the ole' 'well-dressed man' approach, eh? Don't worry Jack, I gotcha back!"

I tried really hard to suppress the urge to roll my eyes, I really did.

"Babe, have you seen my white shirt?" he called to mom in the shower.

"A bit much for dinner don't you think?"

"Not for me, Kev is putting the moves on Mel."

The shower immediately turned off and mom came dashing out of the bathroom, dripping wet and wrapped in a towel.

"Well why didn't you say so? Gosh, we have got to do something about that hair of his."

"W-what? What's wrong with my hair?"

"Nothing honey, you're perfect just the way you are- now just shut up and let mommy make you pretty."

There are some times in life when you really regret even being born.

As my mom hustled, fixing my hair several times over before eventually giving up and leaving to return to my horror with a pair of scissors, my dad searched for his 'sexy white shirt' and some decent fitting dress pants.

While my mom worked on my hair, I came to a startling revelation.

My mom was hot.

I mean seriously, she had an amazing body.

But I was aware this for as long as I've had eyes.

The revelation was that even though she was wet, wrapped only in a little towel, and showing off some serious amounts of cleavage and skin, it had no effect on me whatsoever!

I mean her breasts were glistening wet from her shower, and bouncing about in front of me as she worked on my hair; surely this would turn anyone on, no?

123456...8