All Comments on 'My Perfect Woman Pt. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 month ago

15 years and Vanessa hasn't ever improved...

Her protagonist is always the exact same girl, just with a different name.

Her fetishistic obsession with tiny tits and protagonists who get mistaken for children just gets kinda weird as culture changes over the course of a decade and a half...

And her having gotten the term "The Chinese Virus" for COVID-19 from Donald Trump in a suspiciously deleted story is a huge red flag to me as an Asian-American.

FcksocietyFcksociety30 days ago

Ignore the comment above, this Cyberweasel89 mixing Race and Politics into a fantasy story.

Claiming offense in a sex story is new levels of stupidity.

Talking about actual criticism, this story moves too quick and switches unnecessarily from narration from the guys pov and the girls description of what happened making it distracting and difficult to keep up.

Please add more details to the story and events.

Can't wait for Part 2 though.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Some guys like women with no breast tissue.

There is no requirement for honesty in name or gender declaration by an author.

Most author's write about what turns them on, and for many they just bang out the same story over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I see Cyberweasel89 is still spewing her TDS spawned hate at vanessa. Spamming posts now reported

Campus77Campus7729 days ago

If this is an example of Vanessa's work, I will have to follow and read more stories. These two remind me of my wife and I when we were younger. She was almost as exhibitionistic as Harper. This brought back some good memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

At home or in public my wife wears only high heels absolutely Buck fucking naked and I love it whenever she works up a stranger and impales her big cunt on any cock available. She answers our door everyday naked except for her high heels. Pizza delivery or Chinese food deliveries are fucking amazing when they see her bare 38D tits and are cunt !

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8920 days ago

@Fcksociety

Weird that you insist that Vanessa not improving in 15 years and her protagonists all being the same flat-chested girl is somehow "race" and "politics." Like, that's so incoherent...

@Anonymous

Ah, the Trump white knighter is still too cowardly to sign in.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

It's your pulling politics into it and making the exact same post in every story Vanessa posts that gives away your political hatred. "not improving:" and "same protagonists clearly isn't the motivation for your spamming it all about the orange man with you, he's living rent free in your head. And, BTW, posting anonymously is no more or less cowardly than posting under a pseudonym. In any case I'd rather be a thought a coward by the deranged like you than be someone so deranged by hatred of a politician that I'd go around stalking an author on an erotic fiction site because she dared use a phrase that the politician also used.

FcksocietyFcksociety13 days ago

@cyberweasel This isn't reddit to spew your politics. This is a fantasy website. Stop being so insecure over your issues. Don't project it on everyone.

Wtf does Trump have to do with a sex story? What is it about flat tits that gets you so twisted?

There are thousands of authors everywhere else. Go read Communist Manifesto if you want to. Vanessa has thrived for 15 years and continues to do so. Stop hating. And move on.

This isn't an echo chamber for your politics and race baiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous