My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We locked eyes and I said, "very much so."

"I'm glad to hear that as I liked the new sensations as you went down on me. I promise to keep my pussy smooth for you. Would you like that?" she asked with a wicked grin. I nodded as it was obviously a rhetorical question. "I feel like up until now, we've been having sex with my panties on -- this is much better!" Heather gripped harder on my cock and said, "I'm looking forward to riding him tomorrow morning, I want to see if that feels different." I'm not sure why she liked humping me so much lately but she was sexy as well while she did it and she always finished me off with a handy so I was happy. I could feel the pressure building now as she worked me.

"You don't you mind that my sister wears those tight little shirts on her big old boobies, do you?" She asked in a soft voice while still stroking my manhood. Why was she talking about her sister when we could be focusing on her sleek coif and her naughty needs? "I could tell that you were uncomfortable talking to her while she was wearing that thin half t-shirt that didn't come down far enough to even cover the bottom half of her boobs. It also didn't in do much to hide her nipples." We could talk about her sister any time, but my cock was too focused on the sensation of her soft little hand stroking it to care about what she said. I could feel my precum just oozing out the tip. I was going to go off any moment.

She stared into my eyes as she stroked me firmly. I think she knew it was about to go off. She continued, "I bet that shirt doesn't have enough material to soak up all of your cum if you sprayed her tits. Can you imagine cumming all over her big ol' boobs and her with nothing more than that tiny shirt to wipe them off?" What and odd thing for her to say but my cock didn't care. I couldn't help but imagine Tammi's huge tit's drenched in my cum for a moment. "Cum for me, sweetheart!" My cock gushed hard; I kept blasting in bursts. As Heather cleaned up some a new rope would come out. I felt guilty cumming all over the nice new towels she bought for Tammi.

Heather smiled a devilish grin at me and said as usual, "Good boy!" as she milked the remaining drops with her hand into the new towel. She kissed me long and slow saying, "I love you!"

I took in Heather's beauty. I don't know why but I loved gazing into her eyes. "I love you too, baby. I'm one hell of a lucky guy!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she let me drift into a deep slumber.

12