All Comments on 'My Piss Fetish'

by Grogu269

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is definitely a true story!! I know I ve been through that phase many years ago! I could not do it now as I dislike older women which is all I can get at 71yo!! Liked reliving it though!!

tongueman53tongueman5311 months ago

I really enjoyed that story and also could relate to it for the same reasons. I have always been willing to do the Kinky things and one of the besst I have ever done was to Love to take Piss or the squirt from the source, once I tried it I was Hooked and I still am.

JhMcKnJhMcKn9 months ago

Loved your story. I could more relate to my alcoholic mother though as O watched her piss numerous time. She was intoxicated most days before noon and the beer coursed through her. She had a chamber pot 9n the steps so she didn't have to go upstairs to use the bathroom. A very hairy cunt and sometimes she was so wobbly I had to help her get to the potty. Hissing sound then piss gushing out her urethra. Wipe her cunt ??? Of course not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrogu269@Grogu269
40 year old who seeks and enjoys the kinkier side of life. Appreciate females from 20 to 55, any race or size. Tell me what you want. Don't hold back - the door is always closed for privacy.