All Comments on 'My Pixie Bartender Ch. 03'

by NJNomad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are so good, Nomad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love her! Definitely different from Tracy but still nothing but positives! Hope to see another addition soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this so much!!!! Will he ever get feet when they are really really smelly??

NJNomadNJNomadover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, I have great memories to work from.

Jackie and Tracy were completely different, but both were very, very cool and a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ey yo what???? she’s totally into it, gotta be, right???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue!

NJNomadNJNomadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks guys, I’m honestly flattered that y’all enjoy my memories so much. I’m trying to pull together a next chapter with Jackie. When I was close to Tracy I was still writing everything by hand, but by the time Jackie and I were dating I was keeping my journals electronically and some of my old drives crapped out. Also, I really fell for her hard so I didn’t write down as much.

On the plus side, I’m still in touch with her and she likes reading these, so she helps me out with reading through them and filling in details I forgot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNJNomad@NJNomad
I'm just an average guy living an interesting life. Friends have always enjoyed hearing me talk about the things I’ve done, and I realized in my 20’s that I should write memorable events in a journal for later in life. My writings are taken from those journals and written to b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES