My Pleasure Kings

Story Info
Join Baby Girl as her Daddy and Master use her for pleasure.
1.4k words
4.17
20.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two pleasure kings sit on their thrones waiting. I will describe one of my kings as my Daddy, kind but firm when needed. The other is the strict Master and while polar opposites of each other together makes for the most pleasurable times of my life. I get to go home with Daddy every night so he's the true boss. But sometimes he lets Master fuck me.

I have a collar form fitting my neck that says Baby Girl and my nipples are sensitive from the mandatory nipple clamps they have me wear, it has a chain connecting both clamps to make me easier to control. I walk in timidly and naked. As soon as I step in Master says "Kneel down." So, I do. I get punished when I don't do what is requested. Sometimes I misbehave on purpose but don't tell him that.

Daddy says in his sweet voice "Crawl to me Baby Girl." His cock is hard and waiting for me. I begin crawling, my pussy dripping with anticipation.

As I begin crawling Master says "If you go to him first there will be a price to pay."

Daddy's my favorite so any punishment is worth it. I begin to get closer and closer to Daddy's big cock. As my tongue touches the base of his dick I immediately get ripped away from him by my hips. Master pulls me to his side, throws me over his lap and begins spanking me for not listening.

"You do what I say, you understand me?" Master says. I say nothing.

"Did I fucking stutter?" He says as he hits me harder. Through my moans I say, "No sir."

He commands, "Then answer when I speak to you." His spanks are getting increasingly stronger. I love it.

I'm able to moan out, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir."

Daddy's stands up to remind both of us who is really in charge.

By my hair, he yanks me off of Master and makes me get on my knees to suck him off first. "Remember, you're MY good little girl" he says as he rubs his rock-hard cock on my face. Master comes over and adds his cock in. Daddy let's him.

"Open that little mouth of ours" Master commands. I'm a good girl so I follow directions. I open my mouth a little bit. "Wider" Daddy says with a quick slap to my face. With a wince of pleasure and pain I open wider.

Daddy says, "Stick your tongue out." I do. He starts slapping his dick on my tongue. Master is rubbing his dick on my cheeks as his hands begging to explore my body. I'm aching to be dominated. Master starts tugging on my chains. I moan.

He slaps my face "Did we tell you to moan?" I give out a little yell, "No! But it feels so good Master"

He leans down, looks me in the eye and pulls my chains harder "You say that like I give a shit"

I look at him then at Daddy "I'm sorry, can I suck your cocks for forgiveness?" Daddy smirks and says "You can try." Master laughs and stands up. I grab both cocks and begin jerking them off. Daddy's cock goes first. I spit and start sucking. His head goes back in pleasure. I giggle because I love that I have that effect. I switch to Master's cock next. I keep rubbing Daddy's dick as I start deep throating Master. He likes that and I like to make him happy.

"Our perfect little princess" Master says, unusually nice, I must be doing a good job.

Daddy says, "Get on all fours" I listen. "Keep sucking Master's dick and don't stop no matter what." he says sternly. "Yes daddy" I say. I keeping licking Master's dick as Daddy gets behind me. He softly runs a finger around my pink cheeks. I shudder. Within the second he open his hand and spanks my ass with so much force. I stop sucking Master's cock and exclaim "Ah! Thank you, Daddy!"

They both get mad. Master grabs my hair and pulls me close to his face. Daddy looks at me and says "What the fuck did I say?"

Master adds "Didn't he tell you to keep sucking my cock no matter what?"

Before I can answer Master shoves his cock in my wet mouth as Daddy gives me a few more spanks for not listening. With a mouth full of cock, I muffle, "I'm sorry!"

Daddy assures me "Don't say sorry, just obey." I muffle again "Yes sir." Daddy does his sexy smirk again knowing I don't know what he has planned.

"Now then, do you want my cock in you?" I moan through Master's cock "Can I please?"

He looks at me as he rubs his cock on my clit "Your wish is my command princess" my eyes roll back, it feels so good. I'm dripping, waiting. He sticks his dick in. I moan. He pulls out and rubs some more. I moan louder. He goes in again, a little farther this time. I can't stand it. He knows this and pulls out fast.

"Come back, Daddy" I plead. He says "No, I'm going to make you wait.

Now, stop sucking his dick." I look at Master for approval. He nods. Daddy commands, "Go to that table" and instantly he follows with, "Actually, better yet..."

He grabs a leash but instead of clipping it to my collar, he hooks it to the nipple clamps. He tells Master to walk me over to the table while he grabs something. Master grabs the leash and says "Let's go" I start crawling "Yes sir" I want to please. Daddy leaves the room as Master and I go to the table.

When we get there, Master picks me up and lays me down on my back. "Spread your legs my little slut" he slaps my pussy and says as he grabs his cock, "Mmm, you're just waiting for this dick aren't you?"

A look of desperation comes across my face. "I want yours and Daddy's cock please." He laughs "You'll get it when you earn it." He begins tying my hands to the table. When he straps my ankles in Daddy finally comes back. I can tell because I hear the door open.

Then, I hear a buzz. "This is what's going to happen" the buzz gets louder. "I'm going to use this vibrator on you but you can't cum until we say so, do you understand?"

I say excitedly "Yes sir, thank you sir." The second the vibrator touches my skin my pussy gushes dripping with fluids. Master slaps my tits "Did you already cum you bitch?" I yell out "No, I promise!" He slaps my tits again and then grabs them, hard. I begin to squirm.

Daddy leans over to my quivering pussy and presses his tongue on my clit and presses the vibratory harder. I can't help but scream "Please, please can I cum?"

He stops. "Not yet." Daddy laughs. In an instant, he rips my pleasure away. They rotate. Daddy hands Master the vibrator and then straddles me on the table. Looking down he asks "Do you want my cock baby?" I nod.

He begins inching his cock further and further in my mouth. This is my heaven. Master starts slapping my pussy, he knows I love that. I'm squirming. "Be still." Master says as he hits my pussy. I try. Daddy grabs my hair and starts fucking my mouth.

"I get to fuck all your holes first." Master starting licking my pussy, he puts one finger in. I start moaning louder. It feels so good. I just want to be fucked.

I feel Master stop and start letting my ankles loose, then my wrists. "Flip over." Master says. Daddy gets off the table and says "Now." I flip over.

Daddy grabs my hips and forces my body back, moving me closer to his cock. Master gets in front of me. Almost as if it was planned, Daddy shoves his cock in my pussy as Master shoves his cock in my mouth. I'm so close to cumming.

I yell out "Oh my god yes!"

Master slaps me "When are you going to learn to wait for permission?" They both stop immediately.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't stop." I beg. Master says, "Too late."

Daddy caresses my face, deeply kisses me and says "When you learn to behave we'll be back."

And they both walk out.