My Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their vows, as they slipped the rings on each other's fingers, the minister smiled and pronounced them man and wife, telling Chris that he could now kiss his bride.

The way Chris looked into his bride's eyes before he pulled her into his arms and claimed her lips, had everyone clapping and a few of the men whistling, as the kiss seemed to go on and on.

Finally, they pulled apart, both of them beaming at their family and friends, now that they'd done the deed and were finally married. Laughing and smiling, Chris offered his bride his arm as they made their way up the petal strewn path, back into the hotel for the reception.

When Marina finally stepped out from behind the people blocking his view, the moment Henry got his first look at her, he actually froze where he was standing and just stared. "Wow," he said, his lips curling up in a slow appreciative smile as he approached her. "You are one sexy looking Jessica Rabbit and that is an incredible dress."

Smirking, as she looked him over in his perfectly fitted suit, she reached up and tweaked his bow tie. "Darius picked it out for me, thought it would be a good fit with my red hair."

Henry slipped his arm through hers, covered her hand with his, winked and said, "Then remind me to thank him."

The Ballroom was magical, transformed into a Halloween Wonderland. Oddly spooky and romantic at the same time, Marina thought as she gazed around at the white silk covered walls with subdued blue lighting shining up from the floor. Which worked perfectly with the tiny, sparkling fairy lights nestled in the black billowing ceiling and bright orange pumpkins and groupings of fall flowers tastefully scattered around the room.

"Oh, I've got to see the cake," she said, pulling him along when she noticed everyone oohing and awing as they gathered around it.

"Henry, you've really outdone yourself." Marina squeezed his arm, her eyes going everywhere at once. "There's just so much detail. And somehow, you've managed to make it look as spooky as it is sweet. You're just so talented. The old haunted house with the web-covered windows looks amazing. And I love those red-eyed buzzards, staring down at the tomb stones. You've made them look a little comical and not so scary, sitting close together on the long, dark branches, like a couple of love birds. It's absolutely perfect."

Henry just shrugged as everyone kept patting him on the back and telling him what a great job he'd done, as he muttered, "I just hope they like it."

He didn't know that Jenn and Chris were coming up behind them to take a look. The moment she saw it, Jenn gushed, "Oh wow! I love it!"

Henry chuckled at the way she threw her arms around his neck and dusted kisses all over his face. "Thank you so much, Henry. It's everything I'd hoped for and more."

Giving him a wink, Chris patted his brother's shoulder and quietly said, "Thanks bro'."

Just then the band struck up, leading off with a jazzy rendition of "That Old Black Magic," as tuxedo clad servers began wending their way through the costumed guests, offering hot hors dourves and cocktails.

Chris swept his bride into his arms and onto the dancefloor, everyone smiling as they held each other's gaze and had their first dance together as man and wife. Gradually, as the song wore on, the floor filled up, as a few others joined them.

Marina smiled and thanked the waiter as she accepted a glass of white wine, then leaned in and whispered to Henry, "Look who's out there dancing cheek to cheek."

Smiling, as he watched them, Henry remarked, "And they look pretty happy, too." His father turned his head just then and gave him a wink as he hugged his mother a little closer and brushed a kiss to her cheek.

Nice as it was to see his parents getting along, Henry was having a hard time thinking of anything but Marina. Wondering how he could process even a single thought that didn't involve getting her naked, when she was standing beside him looking like sex on legs.

Taking a quick look around, he noticed he wasn't the only one. It seemed every guy in the room was taking their time looking her over. Though he couldn't really blame them. She just looked so incredibly sexy with her long, red hair curling down over her shoulder. Her perky breasts almost spilling out over the top of her dress and the long slit at the side, giving him a nice view of her shapely legs. He could feel himself getting hard just imagining how good it would feel to peel off the little red sparkler, so he could take his time doing a little exploring.

Amazingly, what really impressed him though, was that she was happy to join in the fun, although she'd never met his family before, she seemed to fit right in. She'd even been fine with sharing a room with Jenn, to keep her from feeling anxious about the wedding, while he'd had to put up with his brother's snoring.

He noticed a few people leaving the dance floor as the band began to play the sultry, When I Fall in Love. Gazing into her big green eyes, as the singer crooned; "When I fall in love, it will be forever." Henry knew it wouldn't take much to find himself falling under her spell, unless he already had.

Eager to have a chance to hold her, Henry took her drink out of her hand, set it down on a table, and nodded his head at the other couples. "How about we take a turn on the dancefloor, and show my folks how it's done."

As he slipped his arms around her, the teasing sparkle in her eye as she smiled up at him, already had him thinking ahead to them finally getting a chance to share a bed.

Pulling her tighter into his arms, his hand sliding down over her back, he couldn't believe how silky soft her skin felt as he traced his fingers along the edge of her dress, barely ghosting the curve of her shapely little backside.

As the lights began to dim, their eyes met. Mesmerized by the look of wonder in her eyes, Henry tipped up her chin, dropped his head, gave in, and touched his lips to hers. A sweet little whimper escaped her as she tightened her arms around his neck, and pushed up on her toes, as their tongues slipped between their lips to deepen the kiss. Tugging her against him, splaying his hand across her lower back, till they were hip to hip, he knew she had to be able to feel what she was doing to him.

Breathless, Marina studied his face as they broke apart, hoping the kiss was just the start of a night to remember.

The slow, teasing smile he gave her as he raised an eyebrow, felt like he was asking her where she wanted things to go.

If she was going to be honest, what she wanted, if only once, was a night of hot, sweaty, mind-blowing sex, that would live with her forever. Especially since she knew it might have to, if they were going to be done with each other after the weekend.

As the song came to an end, and the lights went up, almost forgetting where they were, they looked around and noticed that dinner was being served. With his dark, heated gaze on hers, Henry lifted her hand to lips, pressed a kiss to the back of her hand, and nodded at the table. "I think we'd better take our seats."

Sitting close, side by side, there was a definite crackle in the air between them. The sense of anticipation almost palpable as Henry slipped his arm around her shoulder and began to gently stroke a finger across the tender skin above her breast, sending a shiver down her spine. As the servers, oblivious to what was playing out between them, were busy placing salads on the table.

Suddenly, a nagging feeling of being watched had her skin prickling. Turning her head, Marina looked around to see if someone was watching. Over at the next table a heavily made-up Elvira, Mistress of the Dark was glaring her down, the intensity in her gaze enough to nearly bore a hole right through her.

"I think we have an audience," Marina whispered in Henry's ear.

Henry looked up, groaned and muttered, "It's Jenn's cousin, Deandra."

Her eyes dancing with mischief Marina reached up and stroked her hand along his clean-shaven jaw. "Guess I should let her know that we're involved, or at least pretending to be." Surprised when she touched her lips to his ear and even gave him a little lick, Henry could actually feel his dick jump in his pants.

Not done teasing, the little minx drew his earlobe between her lips, making him shudder. And just as she was giving him a playful little nip and tug with her teeth, his mother sat down beside her at the table, smiled and said, "Nice we're seated together, so we'll have a chance to talk."

Marina instantly sat back in her seat, her cheeks a deep scarlet as Henry winked at her, trying not to laugh.

Ugh, almost getting caught by his mother had her feeling like she was sixteen again, messing around in her boyfriend's basement, learning how to French kiss. She rolled her eyes remembering Mrs. Landry showing up to surprise them with a big bowl of popcorn that she nearly dropped on the floor. When she'd gasped at the sight of her son with his girlfriend on her back on the couch, dry humping her through their clothes while they kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Luckily for Marina, Henry's mother hadn't picked up on the fact that her son and his lady friend were practically getting it on at the table when she'd pulled up a seat to join them.

Looking up, his father, dressed as a very debonair Count Dracula in a white shirt and long black cape, smiled, nodded hello and sat down next to Henry. Marina was glad he hadn't arrived any earlier, or he would have had a front row seat to her naughty shenanigans.

Henry's dad passed the bread basket over to his son, cleared his throat and whispered in his ear, "Thought you might want to know that I'm working again. It's nothing like the position I had before, but it's a good job with benefits. And now that I'm sober, and have been for a while, your mother has agreed to give me another chance."

Henry looked over at his mother, a little surprised that she'd be willing to try again. Giving him a pat on the arm, he gave his dad a smile. "I'm happy for you, Dad."

"I know I fell apart when I got let go from my job, when the company decided to downsize. But I gave them almost thirty years of my life, working my way up the ladder. Then when all they did was thank me with a crappy watch and a handshake, and showed me the door, it felt like the bottom fell out of my world."

"I remember, that was pretty brutal."

"Well, now that I know what I almost lost, I'm not going to screw up again, that I can promise you."

Henry clapped his dad on the shoulder. "I think you'll do it, too."

Gazing across the table at his mother, his father smiled. "Yeah, now that I've got this one last chance, I'm going to do everything I can to keep her."

Watching Marina talking with his mother, had Henry wondering if she just might be the wakeup call that he needed, to get him to re-join the land of the living. Especially after the disaster he'd been through the last time he'd had the courage to put himself out there.

He's dad nudged his elbow. "Your lady friend seems nice. She's a pretty one, too."

"That she is," Henry agreed, smiling at the way Marina was already hitting it off with his mother as they chattered away, laughing like they'd known each other forever.

Marina thought his mother looked stunning in her midnight-blue sheath dress, long black gloves and little tiara tucked in her upswept sandy brown hair, with a double string of pearls adorning her neck. "I love your dress. It's so pretty, it hardly looks like a costume."

His mother leaned in and told her, "Darius said it's the Audrey Hepburn Look from Breakfast at Tiffany's. And he thinks it makes me look like a cougar on the prowl." Both of them laughed as they agreed that Darius was a lot of fun.

"Have you heard about the ghost that's supposed to be haunting this place, apparently he's a flasher," his mother whispered to Marina.

"Really?" Marina giggled. "That's hilarious. Doesn't sound like your typical ghost."

"I think it might be fun to run into him, just to see if it's true." Marina nodded in agreement, as she reached for her wine, then she nearly choked on it when his mother remarked, "Imagine coming back from the dead, just to wave your willy around at poor unsuspecting people. Of course, he might be on the small side, and has issues."

Still laughing with his mom, Marina caught Henry looking. And he could actually feel the warmth of her smile, as her eyes lit up as she gazed into his, making him smile back and reach for her hand.

All he could think of now was finishing what they started once they were alone in their room.

It helped that dinner was amazing, and his dad was in fine form, making them all laugh, like he used to do in the old days.

When it was time to cut the cake, Henry said to Marina, "We should go and get a picture."

"Good idea." She reached for her purse.

Posing for the photographer and videographer, Chris had his arms wrapped around his bride, while they held the knife poised over the cake. Then with a wink at his brother, he loosened his grip and let Jenn push the knife in, till she realized she'd hit something solid. "There's something buried in the cake," she said, taking a closer look, she used the knife to pull out the ring box.

Then she turned, and her mouth fell open as she looked at her new husband. "Oh my goodness, what did you do?"

Chris shrugged. "Why don't you open it and see."

Jenn quickly wiped the icing off with a napkin. When she popped it open and saw the school ring from her high school, engraved with the year she would have graduated, eyes brimming with tears, her bottom lip trembling, she mouthed, "Oh, Chris, thank you."

"You've graduated, sweetheart," he told her as he pulled her diploma out from under his jacket.

"This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me," she said, throwing herself into his arms, clutching her diploma.

Holding her close, Chris kissed her cheek and she squeezed him tight with happy tears running down her face as she laughed.

Marina was looking confused and a little worried, so Henry explained about her missing out on graduating because of her career.

As she realized what he'd done, Marina smiled up at him. "That was a really nice thing to do."

"It was Chris's idea. I just hid the ring."

She noticed he was pretty humble, which was another thing she liked about him. A lot of guys she'd known loved to brag about themselves. But not Henry. Although, with a thriving career like his, he had plenty to brag about.

The band took a break after dessert was served, and everyone got a chance to taste Henry's delicious red velvet wedding cake.

The disc jockey waved at the happy couple as he took over, playing nothing but disco, as requested by the bride.

Jenn and Chris took to the floor, and everyone followed shaking their booties and laughing. The baby boomers really got into it, belting out the words to all the disco hits, as they danced to Donna 'Summers Last Dance,' Earth Wind and Fire's classic, 'September' and Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, 'Don't Leave Me this Way,' and of course Le Freak's, 'Chic.'

When Kool and the Gangs, 'Ladies Night' belted out from the speakers, the men all stepped off and circled the dancefloor, to let the ladies have some fun.

Jenn and Marina, dancing with the two mothers, were laughing like crazy, as they hip-bumped each other.

Smiling, Chris nudged his brother, "Hey, mom's got some moves. Never really seen her dance like that. She's really letting loose."

Henry was too busy watching Marina shaking her sweet little bootie, to notice anyone else. Already, she looked like she was part of the family, and everyone seemed pretty happy that he'd decided to bring her as his date. He was glad he'd decided to ask her, too, or he never would have realized how easy going and fun she really was.

It was late by the time the music was winding down and the newlyweds were waving goodnight, so they could head up to the honeymoon suite. Tomorrow after brunch with the family they'd be heading off for a romantic little getaway in a secluded cabin somewhere off in the woods.

Considering that they could go anywhere they wanted, Henry knew they must really be in love, if all their idea of a perfect honeymoon was spending some quiet time alone together.

After Henry had hugged his brother, with an affectionate thumb on the back, and he'd kissed his new sister-in-law goodnight, as Jenn and Marina squeezed each other tight, grinning like old friends, Henry was more than ready to finally head up to their room.

As they rode up silently in the elevator, Henry laced his fingers through hers, lifted her hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of her hand, with both of them thinking ahead to what was about to happen once they got to their room.

Henry had barely unlocked the door, and things heated up fast. He had her pinned up against the wall, sliding his hands under her dress, and over the back of her thighs as he claimed her mouth in a smoking hot kiss.

Marina feeling as lost as he was, desperately sucking on his tongue, had him groaning, as he cupped her ass in both hands and squeezed.

"I need you naked," he breathed against her lips.

She could only nod as Henry's mouth descended on hers, their tongues teasing, their hands roaming, as their hearts nearly pounded out of their chests.

Her voice ragged, she gasped. "Henry, I need to feel you inside me."

His pulse racing, he swept her off her feet, and carried her over to the bed. Dropping her onto her back, he unfastened his tie, tore off his jacket, and tossed it aside. His eyes blazed with desire as she stared up at him wide-eyed, trembling with anticipation.

She felt a shiver go through her as she watched the rest of his clothes disappear, as he kicked off his shoes, tugged away his socks and finally unbuttoned his pants. Then he reached for his fly, with his eyes locked on hers, and he cocked an eyebrow -- and waited.

Marina licked her lips, screaming inside her head for him to please drop his pants. She needed to see, to touch and oh god to feel every last inch of that magnificent body, or she felt she might actually die.

His gaze was teasing as he watched her tremble, as slowly, inch by inch, he tugged down his fly, till his pants were pooled at his feet. Eyes wide, she zeroed in on what was bulging in his skin tight, black boxers as it fought to break free.

There was no mistaking the need in her voice as she whispered, "Henry, please..."

Finally, he relented, pushed down his boxers, kicked them away and his cock sprang free. Watching her expression as her eyes grew even wider, and her mouth fell open, he smiled, fisting himself in his hand. "This what you want?"

Though she nodded her head that it was, she just kept staring. Wondering how it would ever fit, as she took in the sight of him so incredibly thick and long, and fully erect, and already weeping with a bead of pre-cum oozing from the slit.

Blinking her eyes, she murmured, "God, you're huge. I think you're even bigger than my cake!"

Chuckling, Henry shrugged, sliding his hand along his shaft. "Maybe a little above average."

Marina rolled her eyes skyward. Not that she'd been with that many men, but she'd seen enough to know, that what he was fisting in his hand, was nowhere near average.

Then she jumped when he broke into her thoughts, and told her, "I need you on your front," as he took her by the shoulders, helping her roll onto her stomach.

"Why?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him, sounding slightly panicked.

Knowing what she was thinking, he smiled against her ear as he whispered, "So, I can unzip your dress."

Sliding the zipper down, she shivered as he dropped his head and dusted kisses across her shoulder blades and down the length of her spine. Groaning, as he pressed a kiss to her lower back, he savored the sensation of licking his way across the tops of her soft, warm cheeks.

1...456789