My Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His brother Chris, Henry's best man, teased him at the reception, taking credit for getting them together since he'd forced him to bring a date to their nuptials. As his wife Jenn, nearly nine months pregnant, smoothed her hand over her belly, smiling happily at the bride and groom, who only seemed to have eyes for each other.

And Darius, wiping at his eyes, was too emotional to get a word out, though if anyone asked, he felt he'd had a hand in their big day, too.

As Henry and Marina looked around at all the family and friends gathered to celebrate their union, they decided that had everything they'd ever need. Especially now they'd found the love of their lives in each other and were fortunate enough to have a room full of people who loved them, too.

Ten months later, they were both thrilled to welcome their new little daughter Emily Ann into the world.

Henry pressed a kiss to his wife's lips and the top of his daughter's head, as Marina smiled up at him from her hospital bed, realizing he really did have it all. A beautiful wife, healthy baby, a new house that she had designed for them, along with a thriving business. And probably the best friends and family a guy could ever ask for.

He noticed a big bouquet of pink roses had just been delivered, with a card from their friend Darius congratulating them on their new little bundle of joy.

Gesturing at the flowers, he said, "You told him, there's no way we're calling her Daria, right?"

Marina winced. "I was thinking maybe we could smooth things over with him, if we asked him to be one of her godparents, of course, along with Jenn and Chris and Annika." She waggled her eyebrows. "At least until we have a little boy."

Henry grinned. "And when can we start on that?"

She smiled back, playfully batting her eyelashes. "Maybe in a few weeks."

Cupping her face in his hands, Henry softly kissed her, and whispered against her lips, "I'll be ready whenever you are, sweetheart."

1...456789