My Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tugging off her dress he tossed it aside, mesmerized at the sight of her, enticingly bare, save for a tiny red lace thong that barely covered her sweet, tight ass. His cock lurched in his hand as he inhaled the heady scent of her arousal, imagining how good they'd be together once he was finally pushing his way inside her.

As he helped her roll onto her back again, gazing down at her beautiful bare breasts, so full and round, her dusky pink nipples fully erect, he just had to have a taste.

But first, he tipped up her chin, and enjoyed taking his time savoring the feel of kissing her soft, warm lips. Then with her softly smiling into his eyes, he began to trace a slow, sensual path with his tongue across her collar bone, and down over the swell of her breasts, licking around each one, while carefully avoiding her nipples.

The way she narrowed her eyes, and nearly growled made him laugh as he kept up the torture, sliding his tongue into her cleavage, lapping and teasing, knowing exactly what she wanted.

Slowly, lashing a warm, damp path around each breast, tickling the undersides with the tip of his tongue, he soon had her giggling. At least until he latched on and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Throwing her head back, she twisted her fingers through his hair, softly mewling as he made slow, sweet love to each breast in turn.

"Every inch of you is beautiful," he whispered as he gently flicked at her nipples with his tongue, smiling at how hard and pebbled they were getting as he traced circles around each diamond hard tip.

She had a such a lean, tight body, but with a nice set of curves. And the inviting little of tuft of red curls over her pussy had him eager for a taste. Spreading her legs open wide, he trailed his tongue over her belly, her mound, and inhaling her honeyed scent, he parted her lips and lashed out his tongue to discover that she was every bit as sweet as he imagined.

Marina nearly bounced right off the bed the second he licked her. Smiling against her sex, he realized how responsive she was, as he dragged his tongue from her tight little back pucker all the way to her swollen clit, murmuring, "You're so sweet, you're like honey."

Eyes wide, every inch of her shivering, she could hardly absorb what was happening. No one had ever gone down on her quite like this before. Usually, it was just a quick lick and they were done, thinking they'd done their duty. But now that he'd shown her what he could do with that tongue of his, she absolutely loved it! The heat of his mouth, the touch of his probing tongue, ooh and his fingers sliding their way inside her, had her shuddering all the way to her toes.

"Oooh, Henry, yessss, yessss, yessss," she hissed as he kept sliding his tongue through her folds, tracing circles around her clit, till he had her dissolved into a quivering mess.

"You like this?" He asked, smiling, as he pressed hot, open mouth kisses to her heated flesh.

"No," she gasped, breathlessly.

He looked up at her, confused. "No?"

Smirking, she stroked his head. "No. I love it. No one has ever made me feel like this before."

"In that case, I'll try and make it really good for you."

Oh, god. What could he possibly do to top that, she wondered, considering she'd never come so hard in her life.

But thoughtful man that he was, he soon showed her. "Oh, it's good. Hmmm, so good. Just like that," she murmured as Henry went back to lapping and licking and suckling, like she was the best thing he'd ever tasted. Till he had her nearly sliding right off the bed, sure she'd never felt as utterly boneless.

Apparently, intent on making her come and come hard for just as long as he could, he had her tossing her head on the pillow, her back arching right off the mattress, as she came again in a blinding rush, crying out, "Oh, yes, Henry, yes! Please don't ever stop... please!"

He chuckled as he slid two fingers inside her to give her a little more of what she needed, and watched her breathlessly writhe as he located her g-spot, and carefully nursed her through her orgasm. Looking up at her pretty face, she just looked so blissed out, he knew he'd never seen anything as sexy as watching her fall apart as she came.

As she began to slowly come back down to earth, her breasts still heaving, Marina watched, feeling a little spellbound as he plucked a condom out of his wallet and offered to let her do the honors. She blinked at him. "You trust me?"

His lips twitching, he nodded. "Maybe not with a cake, but I trust you with me."

Though he'd been teasing, he realized then that he really did trust her, maybe even with his heart, which was something he never thought he could do again.

Eyeing his pulsing erection staring her in the face, licking her lips she looked up at him. "Would it be better if I wet it first," she smirked, "like with my tongue?"

Henry could feel his eyes rolling all the way back in his head as he imagined her sliding her hot little tongue over every long, hard inch of him. But still, she had him chuckling with the teasing way she'd asked him. "If you're asking for permission, the answer is yes."

Giving him a naughty smile, she circled him in her hand, leaned in and barely touched him with the tip of her tongue. "Fuck, Marina, that feels good." He groaned, throwing back his head and sinking his hands into her hair.

Wow, was he ever sensitive. If that little lick was enough to nearly get him off, she decided to see what he'd do when she really had a taste of him.

Really getting into it, now that she saw how good it could make him feel, she took her time, slowly licking all around him. Tracing her tongue up and down, she lapped a little longer around the head, noticing he really seemed to like that, the way he was tightening his hands in her hair and starting to groan even louder.

"That feels incredible," he said, as his legs began to shake.

Smiling up at him, she liked that he was into giving feedback, and voicing what he was thinking. Since she'd never considered herself much of an oral aficionado, it was good to hear what he liked. Especially, since this was the first time she'd ever really enjoyed doing this for anyone. Probably because he was almost levitating in mid air, he looked so blissed out, just from a little teasing with her tongue. That and the fact, that she realized she was more than a little in love with him.

Letting her gaze roam over his firmly muscled body, she noticed that he was every bit as sexy as she imagined, too. With a nice matt of thick, dark chest hair trailing all the way down his perfectly toned abs and then lower still to his nicely trimmed package.

As she licked around him, and gave him a little more suction, gently rolling his balls between her fingers, she wondered if he'd shaved with her in mind, or if it was just part of his normal routine to keep himself tidy.

Running her hands up over his body and burying her fingers in his chest hair, as she sucked him a little harder, she liked to think the manscaping was done just in case he found himself like this, with her.

Letting out a low deep growl as he twisted her hair in his fists, what she was doing just felt so fucking good, Henry knew if she kept it up, he'd be losing it before they even had a chance to make love. Considering all he could think of was sliding into her tight little body, as amazing as it felt to have her mouth on him, he knew he had to pull out.

He tried not to laugh at the look on her face when he said, "Marina, you've got to stop." Her lips still stretched around him, blinking her eyes, she looked up at him, confused.

But when he said, "I need to get inside you," she let him go of him with a 'pop', giving him a little smirk.

She held out her hand. "Then you'd better hand me the condom."

Watching the look of concentration on her face, like she was being tested, and really needed to pass, as she carefully rolled the latex down over his shaft all the way to his balls, made him smile. He'd never met anyone like her, absolutely adorable, quirky and sexy and so much fun. Already, this felt like so much more than just sex.

For their first time together, he decided it had to be missionary, so he could look into those pretty green eyes while he claimed her body with his.

Her eyes were glimmering with a mix of amusement and hopefully a hint of affection too, as she lay on her back, looking up at him expectantly.

Smiling down at her, Henry knelt between her legs, crawled up on his hands, bent and kissed her chin, gently nipped at her bottom lip and then sank his tongue past her luscious lips. Deepening the kiss, he mated with her mouth as he took hold of himself and carefully began to inch his way inside her.

Marina's eyes grew wide at the size of him stretching her insides to fit, but she still kept her gaze on his as he pulled back and kept thrusting in a little deeper, till he'd finally bottomed out.

Oh god, she just felt so tight, clenching around him, and drawing him in even deeper. "You feel so good," he whispered against her lips. Definitely the best thing he'd ever felt. She was such a perfect fit, and not just her body, but the way she made him laugh, even now, giving him a playfully wiggle of her eyebrows as he thrust into her body. Nothing ever felt like this before.

She would be so easy to love.

That thought ran through his mind as they kissed and he thrust and she squeezed him inside her, till he could feel he was getting close. And judging from the way she was panting and gasping for air, so was she.

When he pulled out of her, still hard, she looked up at him, surprised. Until he lifted her legs over his shoulders, one after the other, pressing kisses to the sides of her knees as he pushed into her again, giving it to her right where she needed it.

"Henry, that feels incredible," she gasped, licking at her lips, shivering, as he filled her right up, till he was flush against her.

She didn't have to tell him, when it felt like he was sinking into heaven with every thrust. Clutching her ankles, his heart pounding, he groaned as he felt a jolt run down his spine straight to his balls. Still pumping hard, he switched up the angle till he could see that she was really starting to shudder and fisting the sheets in her hands, "Oh, I'm coming so hard!" she cried out, clenching around him so tight, he could feel his cock lurching inside her, like it was ready to explode.

Gritting his teeth, he growled as his release pulsed through him, like a volcanic eruption spewing his seed deep inside her as he came. Still gently thrusting, the way she smiled into his eyes, had him wishing they could be like this forever.

His knees trembling, he finally pulled out and dropped onto the bed beside her, as they fought to catch his breath.

Wrapping his arms around her, and brushing the hair back from her eyes, as he gazed at the elated smile on her gorgeous face, he almost told her that he loved her. Somehow, he held back, wondering if she'd think he was crazy. A few days away together, and already he was thinking of her as his.

Coming on morning, still half asleep, sensing her in bed beside him, Henry reached for her in the dimly lit room, pressing kisses to her back. When he felt she was awake, he lifted her leg and slid his hand over her sex till he had her nice and wet, and starting to shiver.

Her nipples tingling, she smiled at him over her shoulder. "You know, I'm clean and on the pill."

Henry was happy to hear that, knowing that he was clean too, he began to nudge his way inside her. "Good to know."

Bareback was even sweeter. She just felt so warm and tight, he wished they never had to move a muscle and could just stay locked in carnal bliss. Reaching around, tugging at her nipple as he flexed his hips and filled her up, the sexy little sounds she was making told him she was close, and it wasn't long till he was following right behind her.

Shuddering as they came, he framed her face in his hands and kissed her as they slid into the abyss, both of them softly sighing, as slowly, breath by ragged breath, they came down from the peak.

Henry had had plenty of sex in his lifetime, but had never felt anything even close to this before. With her, it was like they were connecting on so many levels.

Wrapping her in his arms, pressing a kiss to her shoulder, he couldn't remember ever feeling as good. It was like magic with her, every time.

Still, before he got ahead of himself, and they got too involved, he thought he should at least bring up the subject of their age. He didn't think it was fair to hide the fact that he was more than a few years older than her. Slipping his arm around her waist, he kissed his way up to her ear and whispered, "You know, in a few weeks I'll be forty."

She turned her head and flashed him a grin. "You sure don't feel like it."

Probably because his dick was still semi-hard, even after he'd come. And he had no desire to pull out, and why would he, when it felt so good to be wrapped around her, and still warm and snug inside her.

Nuzzling her neck, he asked, "You don't think that sixteen years is a lot?"

With a little shiver running down her spine, from the feel of his lips tickling her, trying not to giggle, she shrugged and answered, "You're not that much older than I am, it's not like you're ninety."

Chuckling, he agreed, "Not quite." But as he realized where they would have been at the different stages in their lives, sixteen years felt like a lifetime. "But if you think about it," he mused, "it is a lot of years. You were just being born, the year I started driving. And while I was graduating from high school, you were just starting to take your first steps."

Heaving a sigh, Marina looked a little sad as she looked back at him, realizing what he was doing. "It doesn't really matter how old we are, if we're only going to have this weekend. Then life will go on, just like before."

Not sure what to say, Henry just nodded. He'd kind of thought, now that they'd connected, once they were back home, they could at least go out once in a while, even just for dinner. But obviously, this was just a fling for her, and she couldn't see any future for them.

Still, when she lifted his hand to her lips and pressed a kiss into his palm, it felt so good, he thought she had to at least be feeling something for him.

Until he'd brought up the difference in their age, trying to give her a reason why it would never work out between them, Marina had been hoping that this might have been the start of something for them. And maybe they could see each other once they were back home, even just to see where things might go.

But it could be, after going through such an awful experience with his last girlfriend, he wasn't willing to risk getting hurt again.

The sad thing was, she knew they'd be good together, if only he'd be willing to give them a chance.

Deciding to get a shower, Marina pulled out of his arms, got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. Smiling back at him, she said, "I'm getting a shower. And if you want, you can join me."

Henry shot out of bed, and made her squeal and laugh when he picked her up and kissed her as he carried her into the shower.

Since she hadn't decided just to go in and wash on her own, but had invited him to join her, he still had hope that maybe she felt even a little something for him. At least, he could work with that.

Both of them were smiling into each other's eyes as they soaped each other up under the warmth of the pelting water. As Henry enjoyed the feel of soaping up her warm, soft breasts, he wished now that he'd kept his thoughts to himself about the difference in their ages.

But as she turned and let him scrub her back, he realized she might have had her mind made up even before they got here, that they'd have a few days of fun together, and that would be it.

At least they were showering together, and still seemed pretty happy with each other.

To test the waters, he pressed himself against her ass, and smiled at the way she thrust back. And when he touched his hand to her back, to get her to bend at the waist, the way she started clawing at the tiles as he bent his knees and pushed his way inside her, gave him hope. Because if they were this good together, maybe they could work through whatever had her shying away from him.

Already, he could tell from her body language that she was about to climax. Reaching around her, massaging her clit, they both began to groan as a wave of indescribable bliss swept over them, as they both began to shudder.

Still buried inside her, Henry wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, pressing kisses into her hair, wishing she could feel what she did to him.

As he realized, for the first time in his life, that he was in love.

****

Downstairs, the family was already gathered around a few tables in the dining room for the brunch buffet. Henry's mother was beaming, sitting beside his dad, as he smiled into her eyes, gently stroking her hand. Which had Henry thinking that if they could make it work, after all they'd been through, maybe he and Marina stood a chance, too.

Chris and Jenn had saved seats for them at their table and waved them over when they saw them walking in. As the waiter poured them coffee, Henry chuckled at the look his brother gave him, teasing him with his eyes. Probably could tell that they'd connected. Though he'd have no way of knowing just how deeply.

They were talking about the wedding and Jenn was showing them some pictures on her phone that some of the guests had sent her. When they all turned their heads, when someone started gasping, sounding like they were choking.

Marina jumped out of her chair and ran to his father, frantically pointing at his mouth and struggling to breathe. His mother was waving her hands around, panicking. "I think he's choking."

Marina got behind him, wrapped her arms around him tight, bent him forward, and with her hands fisted together, thrust up sharply under his ribs. Then they all watched as an olive shot out of his mouth and landed across the room. Hank was trembling as he drew in a breath, clutching the chair beside him. Looking back at Marina, he murmured, "I think you just saved my life."

Henry was stroking his father's back asking him, "Are you okay now, Dad?" As his father nodded, Henry asked Marina, "How did you know to do that?"

"Last class Annika and I took, was life saving. And luckily, I did really well in that."

He was glad she'd taken that course, or his father might not have lasted long enough for anyone to call an ambulance.

As his mother helped his father back into his seat, Henry said to Marina, "I don't know how to thank you."

She just shrugged, and went to see if his dad was okay.

After everyone had calmed down and went back to their tables, a bleary-eyed Darius wandered into the dining room, looking like he could really use a coffee.

Jenn called over the server holding a coffee pot, as she pulled out a chair for Darius. "You, okay?" she asked him, squeezing his hand once he'd sat down.

"Oh, last night there was just too much food, and too much dancing, and maybe a little too much to drink, too," he said, smirking. "But it was a wonderful wedding, and everything was perfect. And you looked like a queen."

Watching Darius close his eyes and moan as he took his first sip of coffee, Marina remembered they had to give back the costumes. "On our way home, would you like us to bring the costumes back to your studio, Darius?"

"Oh, I've got my big old cube van that I use for deliveries, so I could bring everything I needed. So, I can take them all back with me."

Then he craned his neck to look around Marina, and smiled at Henry. "And what did you think of your lady love, dressed so fetchingly last night, Mr. Wilde?"

1...456789