We Fulfill His Wife's Wish

Story Info
Her Valentine wish is to participate in his affairs.
2.7k words
4.41
22.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the airport hotel lobby shortly after 4, my rolling suitcase rattling along behind. I observe our pilot being kissed at the elevator, a stewardess under each arm, vying for his affection, we've been together a few times. I turned down his invitation this time, & hopefully won't regret it later.

'I wonder if his wife is aware of his bevy of conquests on overnight layovers.'

I've had this same airline schedule for over a year & normally I would check into my room, quickly change from my airline uniform, and meet Dimitri in the bar for meal and drinks. However today, being Valentine's Day, he won't be meeting me. I go to the lobby restroom, remove my bra, neck scarf, and switch shoes, placing those items in my bag I stroll to the front desk & check in, get my room key & request my bag be taken to my room. Entering the lounge, I see it's nearly empty; being Feb. 14 it will be slim pickings for any sex encounters tonight. I choose a booth across from the bar; Stacey's working tonight, a regular waitress, young, slim, a sylph, dark brown pixie cut hair, black mini skirt, white blouse, she arrives balancing a tray. Pleasant smile, "afternoon Caroline, welcome back, what's your pleasure?"

"Uh," I'm unprepared for that question, my mind immediately flashes to Dimitri; he's my pleasure, but quickly realize she's asking about my preference to drink.

"White wine, and a meal menu, please Stacey." I watch her tight ass sway as walks away. I ponder the possibility of her coming to my room after closing or if it's just me and my trusty revolving, remote, rubber dildo tonight. She returns with my wine, I'm sure she undid an extra button while away; intentionally leaning lower than necessary, affording me an unrestricted look at the valley between her pert breasts, she turns slightly, before rising to allow me a full view of her bare, dark, areole & pointy erect nipple. Our eyes meet as she stands, she bites her lower lip seductively, I nod & smile. Well, I know I don't need to be alone tonight, Stacy seems eager to participate, but I'm not restricting myself, I'm hopeful someone with more experience might show up; she seems callow; but she's likely better than masturbating.

I'm 34, a voluptuous, 36 24 34, promiscuous, cheery, adventurous, redhead. I'm often told I'm stunning, single, always looking for new & exciting, noncommittal sex. I've been called a nymphomaniac; I take that as a compliment. I've been a flight attendant since 20; I love my job & the people I work with. Confident I'm the only flight attendant who's fucked every pilot in our company, furthermore, almost every employee in the company, some, more than once. I love sex and need at least 1 orgasm every day.

I'm in a funk today, ordinarily, I eagerly anticipate my layover here, as my longest relationship ever is with Dimitri, although married, he lives nearby, & is a talented, voracious lover. My schedule brings me here every 2 weeks, and we spend the night in my room; however, today's Valentine's Day, so he decided to stay home with his family.

I notice an intriguing woman on a stool at the bar, her long wavy blonde locks cascading down to her lower back. A thin red thong visible in the gap of bare skin between her top and exposed plumber's crack. Her stocking tops and red garter clasps are exposed below her short white skirt. Her reflection in the mirror behind the bar looks promising, a profound cleavage, large round, blue eyes, pouty, red lips. I'm thinking she might be a local hooker.

Stacy sets down my wine glass, this time without the leaning, but a sensual lip licking. "Not everything delicious is listed on the menu." She hands me a menu. "Dimitri's not coming tonight, I see another of his overnighters is here also." She nods towards the blonde on the bar stool.

"So, she's another of Dimitri's lovers?" I ask.

"As am I when you flight attendant gals aren't here."

"Please, sit, tell me what you know about Dimitri."

"I was their nanny; Vasiliki would ride her bicycle to the school on nice days & take the boys for ice cream. 3 years ago, a motorist struck her, she's paralyzed from her chest down. They hired a full-time caretaker nurse, so I started working here. 2 years ago, Vasiliki requested I be Dimitri's concubine; he refused. She implored he find a mistress, to fulfill his needs, to share his wonderful libido & abundant virility. He remained reluctant; she insisted she'd divorce him if he didn't."

"I became his first lover; it was tremendous sex. Neither of us felt comfortable having sex in the house with Vasiliki, so we'd come here. One evening, while having drinks, Dimitri was beguiled by a blonde stewardess. He went to her room that night, they've been hooking up since, that's her." Stacey calls out, "Noreen, please join us."

Noreen turns and struts toward us, she's spectacular, sultry, seductive, truly a sex goddess. Near 6', well-tanned, alluring, 36-24-36 figure is my estimate, sensuous, the see through, loosely crocheted top, doesn't leave anything to the imagination. Her midriff is exposed, a diamond navel piercing. She's fluid, like a runway model, as she seductively sways towards us.

'My gawd, a twinge in my loins, my twat just got wet.'

"Noreen, Caroline; first time you've both been here at the same time, & no Dimitri, hopefully this is my lucky day?" Stacey wiggles her eyebrows & stands, "I gotta get back to work, I hope to get together with you later." She runs her hand down my arm & taps the back of my hand.

"Hello Noreen, you're absolutely stunning."

"Hello Caroline, I'm also a flight attendant here on layover." She slides in next to me, "I was checking you out as well, you're hot" she gives me a pleasant kiss on my cheek. "I've never had a layover here without sex with Dimitri."

"Me either, but no Dimitri, doesn't need to mean no sex." I peer at Noreen, letting her know, I'm interested.

"So, Caroline, please tell me about you meeting Dimitri."

"Right, I was at this very table about a year ago, drinking with another stew, we were exchanging, glances, flirting from afar with a tall extremely handsome fellow. We were giggling, wondering if he could handle both of us, or if we would need to fight it out to see who spends the night with him. He approached, leaned on the table, not speaking, peering at one of us, then studying the other." I finished my wine. "Uneasy by his silent staring, knowing he'd been ogling us, & not wanting to shoot him down, I chose my words carefully and I asked, "What's on your mind handsome?"

"I can't decide, you're both so gorgeous, I'm thinking; how about a threesome?"

"Well, do you think you can handle 2 hot stewardesses?"

"Won't you be relinquished to get each other off if no one volunteers to help. I'm offering;" He paused, "if I can't give you each an orgasm before I cum, your next time in town will be my treat, a night at the club, dinner, drinks, the works, for 4 people of your choice."

"That sounds boastful, what if you do satisfy us both?"

"Everybody wins; we all cum, I suspect once I satisfy you both, then you'll want a repeat performance on your next layover."

"You seem confident you're capable of satisfying both of us."

"Of course, I am." Dimitri brags.

Well, we were quick to accept and hurried to our room. He was phenomenal, gentle, considerate, got us both off orally before he undressed, then serviced us both with his 8" rod, better than either of us ever expected, both of us having multiples. We never slept that night, when the sun came up, he told us he needed to get home to wake his wife; gave us his number, requesting we hook up whenever we were in town. I did, every 2 weeks we've met here." I gesture Stacey for another round. "What's your story with him Noreen?"

"After Halloween, 2 years ago, I was drinking here alone, looking to hook up; I was attracted to a couple nearby, unknown then, it was Dimitri and Stacey. I was flirting, exchanging seductive looks, I raised my skirt, so my garter showed. Our eyes met often; I knew there was interest, I flashed them a couple times. He brought his drink, sat at my table & said 'I get the impression you're trying to seduce me.' I responded, 'well, I guess it worked, you're here, are you interested a menage et trois?' He responded, 'maybe someday, Stacey's my best friend, however tonight, I'd like to get to know you better.' He boldly ran his fingers up my thigh and his eyes bewitched me. I nodded, we left our drinks, we were all over each other, fondling, kissing passionately, my panties were ripped off in the elevator. My first orgasm was with his talented fingers, standing in the hallway, leaning against my door; I had several more that night. We've met every time I'm in town since; I've received multiples every time." She downed her drink, "Damn, just thinking about him has me horny."

"Me too," I add and nonchalantly rest my hand on her thigh, as I finish my wine.

"No need to be coy, I'm attracted to you too." She put her fingers on mine and escorted them to her pussy, as she parted her legs. She tenderly bit my lower lip, her tongue searching for mine. Her fingers went under my blouse to my breast, rolling my hardening nipples. "I'm very Bi, & I love your tits," She whispered. "No rush, we've got all night, my flights not until 2 tomorrow." She moves her thong aside with her small finger & guides my forefinger to her wet slit "mmmm yesss." She murmurs.

"I knew you 2 would get it on." Stacey arrives with another round. "I've fantasized about muff diving you both, many times, but you're always with Dimitri when you're in town; I fervently desire to join you." We both nod simultaneously, Stacey beams, "Oh thank you, I'm ecstatic."

Noreen removes my fingers, and gently presents them to my mouth. Her scent is musky, earthy, very pleasant. I lick the slick digits, sampling her delicious secretions, sweet, chicken flavored. "Mmmm, I'm starving."

"Me too, let's order." Noreen chuckles. Kissing the nape of my neck, while tweaking my nipple.

"Have you ever met him at the Ramada?" Stacey asks.

"Yes." I respond.

"That's a compliment, he chooses the Ramada when 2 of his women are here on layover. Tonight, one of you would be there, one would be here."

"Do you know his family story?" Noreen asks me.

"I didn't before today, Stacey just told me."

"One morning I followed him discreetly, he lives a couple blocks from here. I peeked in an open window, watched him lovingly wake Vasiliki by showering her with passionate kisses. Laying with her, he shared, in detail, our night's passion, she thanked him. He dressed her & placed her into a wheelchair. I cried; I felt their love."

"On my next trip I queried him. He was extremely emotional; he explained she finds comfort and requests he verbally shares, in detail, his liaisons with her. Living vicariously through him; he loves her so much, he does it for her."

We finish our meal and agree to have one more drink before going upstairs to play.

"So, here we are, 3 astonishing women, all pining to share this day with the same Valentine, a man who, unfortunately, has a greater love for another."

Stacey comes to the table, "I got the rest of the night off." She sets down 5 more drinks.

"Stacey, we were about to go upstairs, not intending to stay & drink." Noreen in a scolding voice.

"I got a text from Dimitri, he asked if you were both here, these are from him."

At that moment Dimitri entered the lounge pushing a wheelchair. Vasiliki looked excited, a cute, fragile, olive skinned, brunette. Dimitri pushed her to edge of the table, gave each of us a quick kiss.

"My Valentine wish was to meet you, Dimitri told me you would both be in town tonight." Vasiliki paused, I could see a sparkle in her blue eyes, as she gazed directly at each of us. "I have no feeling below my shoulders, but my heart feels full when Dimitri shares your intimate stories with me." She has a grand smile, Dimitri holds up a drink, guides the straw to her lips, she sips the cocktail. "I asked him to bring me here, so I could firsthand, tell you how much I appreciate you being a part of our happiness." She gazed directly into Dimitri's eyes, "My Valentine wish is to participate. She looked at Norreen & I "My tits & pussy have no feeling, my hands are of no use; but my nose, tongue & mouth do. I know Stacey's smell & taste from experience; Dimitri has returned to our bed with remnants of your lovemaking & it made me crave more." Dimitri presents her another sip. "Tonight seemed like the perfect opportunity with you both here on Valentine's Day. It may be uncomfortable for you, I understand if you choose to decline; but if you'd grant this invalid her wish" Pausing again, peering at us with glazed eyes. "I would be very grateful if you'd each sit on my face, allowing me to enjoy what you share with Dimitri."

My eyes were glazed over, a lump in my throat, I struggled to speak, but muttered, "I'd love to Vasiliki." The joy radiated from Vasiliki & Dimitri's faces as they kissed. Seeing that; my intrepidation diminished, and anticipation & excitement became forefront. We quickly finished our drinks and headed to the elevator. While riding up the elevator, I leaned over, put my hand on the back of Vasiliki's neck and French kissed her, it was intimate, and I felt her passion as our tongues danced together. I exposed my tit, and although awkward, I present it to her; her tongue twirled my nipple as she greedily sucked my boob, like a child feeding. I distinctly heard her moan, when the elevator doors open, she released me, "Thank you, that was very kind of you Caroline. I quickly undressed, as Dimitri laid Vasiliki on the bed. I was first to lay with her, I caressed her cheek and nibbled her ear. "Caroline, I appreciate the sentiment, but there's no arousal in this body. Kissing is stimulating, and I appreciate that." She turned to look in my eyes, "I want to savor your pussy, to cache your scent & flavor to my memory for future recall when Dimitri narrates your erotic episodes, the following morning."

I nod & carefully straddle her, my hands on the headboard, I lower myself to her face.

I was surprised at her adeptness & surmised she had previous experience, most likely with Stacey. Dimitri joined, our mouths met, he toyed with my right breast, Noreen suckled my left, and her fingers teased my bum. It was quite emotional, and I wept as I came. I moved from the bed, Stacey tenderly wiped Vasiliki's face with a warm wet cloth.

Dimitri lay alongside her, they cuddled, and made out for several minutes. Their love filled the room.

"Ok Noreen, please." Noreen took the same position I did, and I got on all fours above Vasiliki, behind Noreen to rim her anus. Stacey moved alongside, kissing, and fondling Noreen. We were just into a routine, when I was probed by Dimitri's rigid rod, he impaled me doggy style. I was still horny from Vasiliki's proficient labia licking and again came quickly. I moved aside and Dimitri moved forward and took my place, he sodomized Noreen, while his wife licked her pussy, producing a quaking orgasm. She was very vocal. We were all sitting, chilling on the side of the bed, when Vasiliki spoke. "You've granted my Valentine wish; I am very grateful. That was terrific; if you'd prop me up against the headboard, or in a chair; I'd love to watch you all fornicate."

"That would be our pleasure." I commented, tears forming; then I realized how profound those words were for everyone. For the past couple years,

'Our pleasure was her pleasure.'

Now, our future pleasure, will remind her of this memory of pleasure.