My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8 – From Hera.
15.4k words
4.88
4.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

Chapter 8 -- From Hera...

Note to readers: Tethys has recounted her own version of this episode in "Tethys, Growing the Tribe" which you can find under MimiRay's author index. They don't completely correspond, because she wasn't present for part of my adventure, and I wasn't present for part of hers, but we have compared notes, and they're reasonably compatible. To me, it's a much better story because we shared most of it. It wouldn't have been nearly so much fun had it only happened to her.

**************************

There may have been a little spring I my step when I walked into the office on Wednesday morning. I wasn't late. I got there a little before most of my colleagues, and I was present when Beth walked in. I didn't know if I was looking forward to seeing her or dreading it. I'd been embarrassed a fair number of times in my life up to this point, even humiliated, but what had transpired Monday had possibly been the most unexpected, shocking, and deep humiliation of my entire life. It beat out even the shame of girls mocking my misshapen cock.

I was her senior, supposed to be her mentor. She was a new hire, still learning the ropes. I was to show her the ropes. But what I had showed her on Monday was, while ropelike in some respects, far beyond any conceivable assignment or instruction that I could have expected to give, or she to receive. A mistimed text from Tethys, embedding a photo that I very unwisely, and naively opened in full view of Beth, very graphically displayed a spread-out Sonia in all her glory holding Henri's monstrous black cock, and exploded Beth's opinion of me in an instant.

It was a professional relationship in which I held the power and authority, she was my subordinate. But now I was the one in the position requiring groveling. She could end my job, and from the smirk she directed my way as she walked past my cubicle, I knew she knew it. I hadn't even had the opportunity to discuss it with Tethys yet, she had no idea of what she'd done. I spent a few moments with my head in my hands, and then logged into my computer to check my emails. While I'd been off having an orgy party yesterday during working hours, Beth could have easily been talking to HR and lodging a complaint. I felt a knot grow in my stomach as I checked my email. This could be the last time I ever logged in here.

There was an email from my supervisor, sent yesterday afternoon. I opened it with some trepidation.

"Hope you enjoyed your day off. For tomorrow continue training Beth. I think she understands our commenting and code formatting policy pretty well. Take her through multiprocessing and thread management next. That may take a couple of days. I hope you two get along. Confidentially: I don't trust Vance with her, so you might be the one stuck with her for most of her training."

Well, at least I wasn't fired yet. Maybe she hadn't said anything. But having to train her? She obviously didn't like me, and I was quickly developing an aversion to her as well. I spent the next half hour or so reviewing the material myself, not that I didn't know it, but I'd never really had to explain it before. I turned my phone off and put it out of sight.

Beth showed up just before I had decided to get up and collect her.

"More training today, right?" she sounded a little chirpy. Maybe that was worse than sullen. Shit, was she running a victory lap around me or something?

"Yeah, are you ready for spawning processes?"

"Must be spawning season. Speaking of, how's your Chinese girlfriend and Stallion?" There was that smirk again.

I'm sure I looked extremely uncomfortable. "She's not Chinese, she's not my girlfriend, and you said you didn't want me to bring up my personal life." Beth let me stew for a few minutes, then she lowered her voice.

"Taylor, I didn't say anything, ok? I did ask around yesterday, and everybody says you're a good guy, nobody implied that you're a creep. You know, if I raised a stink on my first day and got you fired over an accident, I'd be the one who was toast around here. I'm already on thin ice just for being a woman in a man's world, I'm not trying to be a hated woman."

"You're not on thin ice!" I corrected her. "We don't pull that shit here. I know programmers have a bad reputation for not having social skills, and I don't claim to have any either, but here in this office we're all professionals, and we're going to treat you like a professional. Well, most of us will, anyway. If anybody gives you a hard time, let me know, and if you don't trust me, then let the boss know. I won't be backstabbing you. And I'm not trying to turn it back on you, either. It's not your fault. I should know better than to open a picture from Tethys at work. It won't happen again."

"I believe you. Case closed." So why was she still smirking?

We got through the day, and at least I had no lingering worries about her knowledge or ability to handle the tasks. We expected those we hired to already know the basics, what required specific training was mostly regarding our organization's own idiosyncratic way of approaching what would otherwise be universal good-practice programming paradigms. I didn't invent the rules, nor would I had I been the one to compile our style guide. But I and everyone else here had to adhere to them.

"A bit like our own corporate version of PEP-8, then," Beth observed.

"Ah, so you're another Python user," I caught the reference.

"I love it," she nodded. "I'm always surprised at how many professional shops don't use it."

"A lot of us use it at home," I agreed. "Just be grateful they don't saddle us with COBOL."

I didn't hear from Tethys today, which was just as well. I'd thought about calling her at lunch and discussing our little incident, but it seemed like a better idea to talk about it in person. It wouldn't be tonight, though, since it was Carl's night. Thursday was her private day, none of us interrupted her then. It was usually her most productive day for her painting projects, and I knew she was struggling still with the mermaid/sea goddess work, so I wouldn't interfere then either. Friday would be fine. It wasn't urgent, I'd learned my own lesson.

On Thursday I relaxed a little, and didn't bother to turn off my phone. I'd noticed there had been no messages on Wednesday, not even a spam call, and I figured Tethys would be busy all day on her painting. So I was surprised in the late afternoon on Thursday, about a half hour before quitting time, when the phone rang with Tethys' ring tone. I must have looked a little annoyed. Beth was sharing my computer, being trained on topics she really didn't need instruction in. She was already bored, and this interruption wouldn't help.

"Excuse me for a minute, let me step outside," I said. Beth nodded nonchalantly.

"Hi, Sweetheart!" Tethys sounded quite cheerful in my ear. "We were planning a dinner at home tomorrow, right?"

"That's the plans I remember talking about," I agreed. "What's up?"

"No biggie, just wanted to let you know there will be an extra mouth to feed."

"Oh, really? And let me guess... you won't tell me who."

"I'm a woman of mystery," she stifled a giggle. "So our guest is mysterious too. Just letting you know. I love you, bye."

Well, that precludes sensual naked dining, I thought to myself as I pocketed the phone. It was mildly disappointing, but after Tuesday's starburst of excitement, how could I complain about the week?

"China girl?" Beth smirked again as I returned.

My sigh was as close to a "harrumph" as I could politely make it.

"She's not from China, and she was not the girl in the picture. Her name is Tethys, the girl in the picture had just returned from a trip to China. If you don't want me to talk about my personal life, don't make snide remarks about it. If you do want to hear about my personal life, you'll be mostly disappointed, and at the very least confused."

"Sorry," she shook her head, but not too apologetically. "It's not just male programmers who have no social skills, you know."

I glared at her. She was quite pretty, even with the smirk. I was sure she was aware of that, and not above using it to her advantage.

"My life is hell," I sighed. "When are we supposed to be done training you?"

That evening I did a little shopping to supplement what had turned into a mystery meal. When Tethys and I had discussed our Friday plans during breaks from sex on Tuesday night, we had envisioned a quiet, romantic meal at home, just the two of us. As thrilling as orgies and threesomes can be, you can't do that all the time, and Friday seemed like a good night for a deload. We'd still want sex, since my two days of chastity between Tuesday and Friday typically left me fully recharged and ready to go, but this particular Friday was meant to be relaxing and mellow, rather than kinky and intense. That phone call from Tethys told me that, whatever I had expected, plans had now changed.

I had also had a good idea of what to make. A baked cubed butternut squash with roast ham and stir-fried bok choy sounded good to me, and I knew Tethys would like it. Now that plan didn't sound so good any more. We had a mystery guest. Male or female? Naked or clothed? Carnivore, herbivore, or omnivore? Gluten free or bread lover? Nightshade free or tomato lover? Friday had definitely gone to hell in a handbasket already.

I was going to have to be flexible... or tentative. Something for every possible dietary idiom? Well hell, I'd just have to be creative. I'd stick with the bok choy, I like it anyway. Anybody can eat sweet potatoes, and it was hard to go wrong with beetroot. Collards also somehow inspired me. Now I was getting inspired. I'd make a vegetarian chili with pinto beans, using quinoa as a gravy base. I'd stir fry the greens along with red lettuce and olive oil and some peanut sauce dressing. I could include eggs and ground beef, but I'd have them on the side as include-able options. I bought all the ingredients I needed, headed home, washed the beans and put them in a crock pot. I spent about an hour doing a preliminary prep on the other ingredients and boiling the eggs. I was pretty pleased with myself when I was done. I had enough time to relax, read up on some general items of interest, and go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I had no more challenges from Beth on Friday, to my relief. I was getting bored with training her, since she obviously didn't need it. Poor social skills or not, the lady was qualified and competent, and I reported to my boss that she was ready to take on assignments of her own. He was a bit surprised, since he'd had us scheduled to train together for another week.

"No need," I told him. "Beth can handle it."

"Better than I can handle her," I added under my breath.

I got home from work with plenty of time to spare. The beans were perfectly done, the veggies were ready for the stir frying, and everything came together just as I'd hoped. I was proud of it. I was certainly no Henri in the kitchen, and I was the first to admit that my culinary skills were unsustainable for anything other than short, infrequent burst of inspiration, but now was one of those bursts, and I was looking forward to sitting down and tasting it, as well as showing it off. Whether I was looking forward to whatever "guest" Tethys was going to bring, I couldn't decide whether to raise my expectations or lower them. I'd thought of greeting Tethys in the nude when she arrived, but that was out of the question now.

I had a little time remaining, enough to clean up the cooking debris. I was dreamily washing the last pan when a loud, angry voice startled me. I dropped the pan, and water splashed all over the front of my shirt.

"Young man!" You know there are rules in this house and you're not following them!"

"Wait, this is my house! I make the rules" I thought as a first reaction. But I knew the voice well, and I had a feeling I knew exactly what transgression she was referring to. My face formed a smirk that would have put Beth to shame, and I turned around, ready to happily face my failure to follow the rules.

My smirk disappeared, and so did my short-term memory. Yes, Tethys was there, naked and lovely as expected. She wasn't alone, as I'd been warned. But expectations ended there, replaced by a shock of angelic awe.

She stood next to Tethys, a couple of inches shorter, a little slimmer, and definitely less muscular. She looked soft, tender, with inviting pale porcelain skin, almost translucent, almost radiant. Her flaming red hair was straight at the top and slightly waved or curled around her shoulders. I instantly recognized the style. I'd had a teen video crush on Lauren Bacall after watching the DVD of her in "The Big Sleep" way back when. That was the hair style I saw before me.

She had pretty green eyes, a delicate face with inviting lips and a dainty nose. She was smiling at me, and that felt very nice. Her tits were on the small side, comparable in size and shape, if not color, to those of Tethys. Her nipples were very pink. Her belly was flat but firm, she was obviously not the athletic type, but she was sender and graceful regardless. Her legs were well shaped, her arms were inviting, her pussy was completely bald -- why were all the women I'd been meeting lately shaved in the pussy? Not that I was complaining, this one was a beauty. Hanging below that pretty pussy and between those pretty legs was... what was that? A gold ring on a chain? With a jewel on it? Interesting.

I'm pretty sure I looked pretty stupid standing there staring. I suddenly felt the cold water on my shirt dripping down to coat my pants.

"You know what the rule is," Tethys was trying her best to sound firm. "As long as I'm in this house, no clothes are allowed!"

She knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts down. What I had been feeling suddenly became very visible. My cock bounded into view, about halfway to attention, and fully willing to complete the journey. She then stood and pulled my shirt off, the wetness of it leaving a cold remnant, but I felt hot just the same.

She grabbed the base of my cock and started flicking it like a whip. She knew what kind of effect that had on me.

"What do you think, Hera?" she asked the other girl.

"It's a work of art. I want to sculpt it!" Hera returned an even bigger smile my direction.

"But don't put it in your kiln, it's hot enough already!" Tethys laughed. She let go of my cock and with a gestured invitation, Hera approached to take her spot.

"Hera, this is Taylor, my gorgeous boyfriend. Taylor, this is Hera. She's a goddess of erotic love."

That much was obvious. I wished I could have said so. If I said anything at all, it probably sounded like "Uuuuuuuuuh."

Hera grabbed my cock and bent down towards it as if addressing a too-low microphone.

"Hello Taylor, I'm Hera. I'm so pleased to meet you. I hope we become very good friends."

Then she straightened up, without releasing her grip, and stretched her face towards mine. The smile was still captivating.

"Hello Taylor, I'm Hera. I'm so pleased to meet you. I hope we become very good friends," she repeated to my face.

That was funny. I had to break out of my spell long enough to laugh.

"Hi, Hera, I guess we're off to a good start here." Since her handshaking hand was occupied shaking something else, I just placed a friendly hand of my own on her shoulder.

She went back to examining my cock, which was by now as big as it ever gets.

"I have never seen a dick like this in my life," she sighed. "It's otherworldly."

"I guess it is like something out of a freakshow, right?" I probably didn't sound all that charmed by her description, but old scripts die hard. Tethys interrupted forcefully.

"Freakshow! Sweetheart, you are a god, and you're in the company of two goddesses, and this world is about to experience an act of pure divinity that will shake it to its very foundations!"

Hera nodded in agreement. "Well put, my dear. Taylor, it's beautiful, you should be proud to own it, and I feel honored to be able to experience it."

Wow. Ok, so maybe I wasn't as hard as I ever got, because that thing did seem to grow another stocking size at that moment.

"The rest of your body's gorgeous too," Hera continued looking me over. "Tethys has told me what a great guy you are, so you're obviously blessed with looks, brains, and character."

I snickered, but Tethys interrupted. "And cooking skills too, I hope. I'm not trying to break up this special encounter, lover, but what's for dinner?"

I explained the meal, and my reasoning behind it. "And chocolate chip cookies," I added.

The meal turned out better than expected, and being able to dine pleasantly naked with two beautifully naked women is an experience not to be minimized. Tethys filled me in on her initial meeting with Hera on the morning of our orgy, and then on her date Thursday. I was a little surprised to learn that the two naughty ladies had talked about me so extensively, and shared pictures, and Hera knew so many details about me -- and I had no idea she even existed until an hour ago.

I wasn't upset, though, how could I be? Hera knew how to charm a guy, she asked all the right questions, her face and body were wonderful to look at, and Tethys was egging both of us on like a naked horny Yente. I was surprised at how compatible we seemed. Tethys is a very unusual girl, and I suppose I was pretty unusual for being so attached to her. The odds of finding someone who would be attracted to both of us were pretty low, in my estimation. But there was Sonia, and Joanne, and even apparently Megan. And here was Hera making all kinds of teases towards my proudly unusual penis. I learned about her art style, about her interests, including her sexual interests. She seemed open and conversational about her attractions and turn-ons, but at the same time it seemed she was sometimes choosing her words carefully, as if she was leaving something out.

Tethys just smiled, maybe conspiratorially, maybe just in pure happiness. All I knew was that I was becoming more and more intrigued.

No matter what the topic, she always managed to bring the conversation back to sex, and to her interest in it. And I'd thought Tethys was obsessed! She talked about the differences between sculpting clothing and bare skin in porcelain. But then it became less technical.

"I've always preferred to do nudes, and I like having them in at least an implicit sexual context. It's getting more brazen lately, and I'm tempted to turn it into hard core porn. The image of porcelain figurines fucking totally turns me on! Maybe it's my own desperation showing. My boyfriend and my girlfriend both broke up with me a couple of months ago, to be with each other. It pissed me off. They didn't want to be polyamorous any more. Well, fuck them! I do. I've been so desperate for a man I could just scream. I was almost ready to head down to the park and drag some homeless guy home with me. All I had was porn, masturbation, and dildos, which isn't enough. I'm so grateful for meeting you, Tethys, and I'm glad you're not jealous or territorial, and I'm sure glad you're bi!"

The look on Tethys' face was precious. Of course she was bisexual, her seamless ease in partaking of Sonia and Jo, and apparently Hera just yesterday, had made it clear to me. But we'd never actually referred to it as such, and we'd never discussed this aspect of her sexuality as a general part of her identity. That had been an omission. But now she was hearing the obvious explicitly stated.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers