My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax built slowly, and I did my part to stretch it out as long as I could. But it came, nonetheless. Her moaning increased in pitch and volume, and soon she was screaming, shrieking with pleasure as her hips bucked and her thighs pounded against the sides of my head. She coughed, cried, laughed, and sighed, her pussy flushed my tongue with fresh nectar, and then she slowly came down. I decreased my rate of tongue flicking and dipping, but didn't want to completely stop. She took a few deep breaths, and gave a little chuckle as she lifted her head and gazed down at me. I lifted mine just a little to smile back. She looked beautiful.

Her smile broadened as she raised her eyes a little more, looking just over the top of my head.

"Hi, Mom!" she giggled.

My cock deflated so swiftly it could have been injured by the fall if there had been anything to hit. The blood drained from my face and my brain as my heart pounded to send it elsewhere, and my higher thought processes, already inhibited by pleasure, could now only process the "Oh, shit!" emotion. I realized my clothes were in the other room, I'd have to run out the bedroom door, but that was apparently where her mom was standing. Still, I could make a run for it, I'd knock her down as I passed, and... fuck, they know where I live! I was fucked.

I turned around, mouth and eyes both open wide, and saw her. Just a typical, middle-aged matronly mom figure, with a kind round face, twinkling eyes, an amused smile, hair conservatively coiffed. Her complexion was pink, like Hera's, but unlike her daughter carried a few extra pounds and a generous bosom to show for it. She wore a matronly flowered blouse and a pair of matronly dark pants. She had been causally leaning against the bedroom doorway, but as soon as she caught my eye she stepped towards me, extending her hand in greeting.

"I'm Phoebe, Hera's Mom," she announced sweetly.

I extricated myself from between her daughter's legs and sat at the end of the bed, taking her hand and giving it a very strange-feeling shake in return.

"Mom, this is Taylor, Tethys' boyfriend," Hera spoke over my muteness.

"It's so nice to meet you, Taylor. And it's so nice of Tethys to let us borrow you! She's such a sweet woman, you must be a very good man."

"Be polite, Taylor, stand up and introduce yourself properly." Hera was giggling again as she sat beside me on the bed. I stood facing Phoebe, and as I stood Hera grabbed hold of my cock and started tugging on it.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Phoebe, I am as advertised, Taylor, and I am indeed Tethys' boyfriend... the primary one I hope."

"There's no doubt about that," said Hera. "Mom, Taylor is amazing. Just wait until his cock gets hard again, it's like nothing you've ever seen before."

"I apologize for giving it such a shock," Phoebe sat on a old-fashioned plush chair by the wall in front of me. "It was rude of me, I'm sorry. I did the same thing when Tethys was here the other day. My timing is always the worst!"

By now I was beginning to relax again, and the absurdity of the situation was not lost on me. Also not lost on me was the fact that Tethys had not mentioned Hera's mother to me during our encounter the previous night and the throwaway mention this morning had been completely uninformative. I was going to get some well deserved revenge for that oversight

Fortunately, absurdity has never had the negative affect on my erection that pure terror does, and now that the latter was over and the former was dominating, and under the very pleasant and skilled manipulation of Hera's fingers, my legendary appendage was extending happily again.

"See, Mom? Now it's working! Look at that cock, isn't it nice? See how the shaft spreads out so wide on the top? I'll bet you've never seen that before! And look how it narrows just behind that expanded glans, which flares out with a perfect curve."

She lifted my cock upward. "See how the bottom of the shaft bulges downward like the keep of a ship? Tethys calls this whole cock her 'aircraft carrier', and the top is the 'flight deck.' Look doesn't that fit? And look how wide the hole in the tip opens up when I spread it. Isn't that awesome?

Phoebe gazed closely at it while Hera pushed and pulled it at multiple angles just in front of her eyes. "It's quite attractive," she sighed. Tethys is a lucky girl. Yes, what an unusual shaft. The sensation inside must be unique! Be glad Tethys is letting you borrow it."

"Oh, I'm glad," Hera nodded. "You know what a funk I was in after the Patrick and Vicki debacle. Tethys got me most of the way out of it on Thursday, but Taylor took it over the top. Nobody has ever fucked me like he did last night, Mom. I hope you stick around for the next one, because he is a spectacular fuck."

With that, Hera slid off the bed and positioned herself on her knees in front of me. She smiled at her mother, then up at me, and took my cock into her mouth.

I glanced over at Phoebe, and she was staring at her daughter with obvious pride. It was one of the weirdest experiences I'd ever had. Hera was slurping noisily, a little gratuitously so, I thought, but the sensation was superb nonetheless. I soon learned where Hera had gotten her talkative streak from, because while her mouth was occupied, Phoebe's was keeping up a constant commentary.

"It's beautiful, sweetheart. I feel the blessing of the Goddess radiating from your passion. It fills the room, it fills the world. You bring more love into the world with the erotic joy you create. It's a more beautiful world now, a better world. I'm so proud of you, Baby. Taylor, you're such a beautiful man, such a glorious manhood. The blessing of the Goddess is on you, I can see it and I can feel it. You and Tethys are chosen for blessings in beauty and joy. My daughter is filled with your love and blessings. Fill my daughter with your joy, Taylor."

It was gobbledygook to me. Had I stumbled into some weird religious cult? But I couldn't deny it was exciting. Having the mother of the girl sucking my cock just inches away from that drooling, slurping, and very pretty mouth, uttering musical phrases of approval and delight, was not a situation I had ever expected to be in. The very incongruity of the situation added to the thrill. I almost jumped with surprise a moment later when I felt Phoebe's hand rubbing my ass. Her other hand was stroking the back of Hera's head as she continued to loudly slurp on my cock. I should maybe have been offended at the liberty taken, but Oh My God it was intense!

I was getting close to exploding in spite of myself. I was proud of my self control, but now I was in uncharted waters of erotic sensation, and I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold out much longer. It was then that Hera smacked her lips off of me, and pointed my cock directly at her mother.

"Mom, give it a try. You'll love it, he's delicious!"

"Oh, Sweetie, I couldn't do that," Phoebe demurred, but she didn't back away.

"C'mon, Mom, you said it was beautiful. I know the Goddess would approve."

Phoebe hesitated for no more than a couple of seconds. "Ok, just a little taste."

She licked the tip and slowly put it into her mouth, just enough for the expanded area of the head to disappear behind her lips. She worked her tongue inside her mouth, and applied some subtle suction to it. It wasn't deep or long lasting, but again, it was intense. She pulled it out and gave it a longing gaze, then her shoulders shuddered. "Oh, I'm blessed!" she squealed. She passed it back to Hera.

"Where would you like him to cum, Mom? My mouth, your mouth, or my cunt?"

Phoebe sighed. "Sweetie, you know how the Goddess gives her greatest blessings. He has a wonderful, massive phallus, and it belongs inside your sacred tunnel. Let him flood you with his flowing love offering, and let it fill you to overflowing."

Now THAT was poetry.

Hera stood up facing me, and pushed me back onto the bed. I offered no resistance as I flopped onto my back, my cock bounced onto my belly and then back up again. She pulled on my thighs to spread my legs further apart, and with no wasted motion clambered atop my hips, facing her mother, and leaned back to me.

"Grab my tits!" she ordered breathlessly, and I complied. I felt her mother's hand on my cock as it positioned me at the entrance to her daughter's saturated opening, and Hera lowered herself down the shaft. Phoebe lowered her hand to accommodate, and gave my balls a gentle squeeze and stroke before completely releasing me. What a team!

Hera started fucking me wildly, and even more loudly than she had sucked me. Phoebe was vocal herself, and the two sounded like a harmonizing band as their disparate voices and phrasing merged into one body of worship.

Hera: "Fuck! Oh, fuck-fuck-fuck! I love how you fuck. I love to fuck. Mom, watch me fuck! Watch me fuck this big fucking cock, watch it fill me, Mom. Goddam, I'm ramming down onto this big fucking meat. Fill this fucking goddess, ram that sacred fucking cock into this holy cunt, oh, holy mother, bless your fucking goddess horny baby girl, oh, fuck Mom, watch me cum! Damn, fuck, Oooooh, shit, Mom, watch this mother fucker blast me with his fucking cum!"

Phoebe: "Oh holy Goddess of love and passion, bless this sacred beauty that we see before us, fill Hera and Taylor with your love and joy, let them cry out their happiness, let them share the blessed elixir of your sacred semen and your flowing slippery woman-nectar. Let us inhale the blessed aroma of passion, let it strengthen us and bring us peace and beauty. Goddess, embrace us with the erotic beauty of this joyful coupling, fill all who partake or who witness with the inspiration and the joyful wisdom that your blessings bring. Oh, beauty, beauty!

In the midst of all the chanting, Phoebe had her phone out, taking numerous pictures and videos of the whole thing. I decided that, however spiritual her motivations might be, Phoebe was as much a pervert and voyeur as any of us, and I realized she was going to be rubbing herself to orgasm to her daughters moans in the near future.

The two monologues were nonstop, interrupted only by Hera's screaming, and I do mean screaming, orgasms. With each one I felt a small gush dribbled down my balls, and I knew the covers were soaked. Phoebe gave a little prayer of thanks at each one, as Hera paused for maybe half a minute to catch her breath. Then she was back to full speed again. For such a small and frail looking girl, her endurance was impressive.

My own endurance had its limits, and when I came, I came hard. Hera screamed again, and her mother was right there close between our legs, getting a video of every twitch of my balls as I pumped my cum into her. She got the view of the cum drips starting to flow back down onto my scrotum as well.

Hera finally pulled off of me, and moved her crotch back to my face, grinding her dripping pussy against my lips. She didn't ask if I was willing to taste my own cum while I cleaned her up, but it was obvious she expected it as a matter of equity. As I licked her pussy clean, she did a thorough tongue and suction cleaning of my cock and balls. In my freshly ejaculated sensitivity, it was almost more than I could endure. But I endured.

There was more of my cum inside her than I expected, and I'd only managed to dispose of a small amount of it before she swung off of me and sat up.

"Coffee, anyone?" she asked.

It was surreal, Hera and I naked, sweaty, and smelling of sex, Phoebe neatly dressed and styled, as if she were casually taking tea with a friend. I had no idea that Tethys had recently had this same experience, and that maybe Hera and her mother were toying with me just a little. As Hera stood at the counter pouring the coffee, and walking over to the table to deliver it, I noticed that there was still cum dribbling from her lower lips. It would collect onto the ring dangling from her clit, and then drop a long viscous tendril to the hardwood floor. Her mother pointed it out.

"You're splattering, dear."

"The coffee?" Hera stopped in a very visible posture, looking wide-eyed and innocent, as another drip flowed from her clit jewelry.

"No, the love nectar. It's making little splats on the floor. It seems a shame to go to waste like that."

"Well, Taylor was supposed to have cleaned it all out of me," she smiled broadly in my direction. "I guess there's nothing I can do about it now, but let nature run it's course."

"Stay there a minute," Phoebe ordered, and as Hera stood still, another creamy gob of cum was forming a droplet on the clit ring. What Phoebe did next was extraordinary. She lifted her coffee cup, and positioned it directly under her daughter's cunt. The drop slowly enlarged, and then took its slippery trace down the stringy, vibrating cum stalactite that had been growing during the pause. It dripped into the coffee cup, Phoebe withdrew it, and took a sip.

"The coffee is good black, but it's better with cream," she giggled, looking at me.

I laughed as loud and long as I could. We all laughed. I couldn't get over the incongruity, all this talk about the Goddess and holy, sacred sex, and the bringing of beauty and joy to the world, and what I was really dealing with was a middle-aged pervert who had raised her daughter to be a pervert as well! But they were happy perverts, and I had to admit I was having a great time.

"Do you two really mean all that stuff about the Goddess, and making the world a better place through sex, or is that all just euphemistic talk to make it more fun and exciting for you?" I asked cheerfully. "Because I have to admit, it sounds pretty hot and exciting when I hear it. If it was real, it would be even more romantic."

Phoebe smiled at Hera, then at me. "Tethys asked something similar on Thursday. Of course we mean it. We aren't talking about something tangible and physical, the Goddess is not a person that you can pin down. I know you like to deal in objective reality, and that's good. But you deal in art as well, like Hera and Tethys do. Art is not objective reality, but it is real anyway. Maybe you can call it a metaphor or maybe symbolism, but whatever it is, it still has real effects on the world. It's cause and effect, just like in science. We can't say who the Goddess is, she's been interpreted so many ways by so many cultures throughout history and prehistory, and no one has encompassed her entirety. I don't claim to either. But when people truly share deep and passionate pleasure, when they communicate love and joy, they are bringing happiness into the world that wasn't there before. That happiness doesn't just disappear. It goes with you, it affects how you treat others later on, it affects your attitude and your perceptions. Whether you know it or not, you are sharing that joy, and passing it on, and making the world a better and more loving place. The Goddess is a personification of that process, and however you might want to interpret it, or her, it has a reality that's tangible."

I wasn't sure I completely understood that argument, and maybe if I did I could have disputed it, but it hardly seemed worthwhile to make that attempt. We were all in a very positive mood. I did agree that IF that were true, it would be a good thing, and the world would be a better place. If they thought they were helping bring that about through orgasmic ecstasy, who was I to drag it down?

"Well, I sure did feel blessed today," I concurred. Phoebe and Hera beamed at me.

"Don't you just love his cock, Mom? I hope Tethys keeps loaning him out occasionally."

"It's a lovely phallus, dear," Phoebe responded. She then winked at me.

"Do you always work as a team? I guess Tethys found out on Thursday, but she wanted to surprise me, I guess, because she didn't warn me about the both of you."

"Mom likes to keep an eye on me," Hera gazed at her mother lovingly. "I think Tethys encouraged her to get involved a bit more closely. I've been trying to encourage that as well. I think she needs to practice what she preaches as far as the Goddess goes."

"I've been practicing with your father, you don't have to be concerned about me." Phoebe turned back to me. "Hera's previous lovers weren't very supportive about having me around. She's right that Tethys was much more encouraging, and since your part of her world I thought I'd risk a little bit... er... closer involvement."

"Damn, Mom, that was so hot that you took Taylor's cock into your mouth. You have got to let him cum in your mouth soon!"

"Only your father has had that experience," Phoebe demurred. "I'm not sure it would be right to enlarge on that. The difference is that I took Holy Vows, and you're still a free agent."

"You didn't take those vows to the Goddess, and in all honesty, I don't think Dad would mind," Hera argued. "I know that you both get off watching those videos you take of my fucking. Dad's just too shy to make his own appearance."

"It's not shyness, it's consideration, Sweetie. I'm not threatening, having another man here might be considered an intimidation."

"Dad's the least intimidating man in the world," Hera snorted. "As much as I love you watching me fuck, it would really put me over the top if both of you were getting a closeup view of my cunt leaking all over Taylor's cock."

"Wow..." was all I could say for the moment. "I would never in a million years have expected to overhear a conversation like this. Are you sure your Dad is ok with what's happening? What's your Dad like?"

"He's a sweetheart, and definitely not intimidating," Hera reiterated.

"His name is Herakles, so Hera is in a sense his namesake," Phoebe added. "He's a buyer and a consultant for importers of certain types of products, and he's very much an intellectual and a scholar. I was just a peasant girl when he took me off the farm on my Aegean island, and I've always been grateful for the life he's given me. And yes, he has encouraged me to explore the mythologies and the spiritual teaching surrounding the Goddess cults, and he thinks it's good that I've come to some original conclusions about it."

"He's an amateur historian, and he's very smart," added Hera. "And he doesn't let on, but I know he's a horny motherfucker with Mom, he's just too shy and traditional to express it directly to anyone but her."

"It's not being shy, it's being considerate," Phoebe repeated.

We relaxed over coffee for the next hour or so, and I had to admit that it was an enjoyable visit. A peasant girl from a farm Phoebe may have been, but she struck me as sharp and perceptive, and completely devoted to her daughter's happiness, sexual and otherwise.

"What are your plans now?" Hera asked as the coffee became cold and sparse. "I wouldn't mind you spending the night. I hope that's not assuming too much... and I hope you can enjoy me without my Mom being there."

"I know where I stand," laughed Phoebe. "I have to get home to your Dad anyway, and I have some things to titillate him with. I'll send you all the camera contents from earlier. You can decide whether Taylor deserves to see them or not."

I knew Tethys was going to be spending the night with Carl, so there was no obstacle for me. I did have some yard work and housework to get done, but nothing too onerous to be able to finish in a timely manner tomorrow.

"I'll text Tethys and let her know," I answered. "I'm all yours, as long as we get to eat and shower together."

"I threw together some things before I came over," Phoebe called out as she got up to leave. "I hope it works out for you for dinner tonight, so you don't have to cook or get dressed."

She opened her arms to me for a big hug. "It's nice to meet you, Taylor. "I suspected that Tethys had good taste in men, and now I'm sure of it. Thank her for us, will you? And don't be afraid to come see us again." She squeezed my ass as she kissed my lips, and then grabbed my cock as we separated. She gave it a good squeeze, and then gazed down on it longingly for a good fifteen seconds.