My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bi and polyamorous are two words I'd never associated with myself until recently. It wasn't something I even thought about growing up, although my favorite porn always being group sex should have been a hint. I knew I was polyamorous when I fell for Taylor, but didn't want to give up Carl. It was even more obvious when I started seeing Henri. But I didn't know for sure I was bisexual until yesterday, when I was making love to you. I kind of thought Sonia was an exception, and Joanne was in the context of an orgy where anything goes. But you made my heart skip, and I can't deny it. I'm really turned on by you, and your femininity excites me. So I guess it's true."

"What about you, Taylor?" Hera pivoted to me. "Are you bi or polyamorous? Are you jealous of Tethys?"

Damn. I could talk about this stuff in theory all day, but it was hard when it was personal. I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not bi. Polyamorous? I don't know. I don't know how I would know, I'd never been in a situation that resembled it until I met Tethys. Jealous of her?" I addressed the rest of my answer to her. I hoped I wasn't revealing too much. "Well, yeah, I have to admit a little. I never said so, it's not resentful or anything, it's not like I want you to stop seeing your other lovers. I know they're important to you, and I know your sexual freedom is important to you, and I actually approve of it. I think it's kind of cool that you're so confident and independent, and willing to explore your sexuality. I guess I'm jealous because I'm not like that and I kind of wish I was. When you're spending time with Carl or Henri, I guess I wish it was me instead. Funny, when I saw you fuck all those people during the orgy it didn't bother me at all, it was fun to watch. Maybe because I was fucking too, but in a sense it was something we were doing together. I really like the idea of watching you fuck other people, Tethys, it's just that I like it to be us that's doing it. But that's a minor thing. I'm not jealous because I wish you were doing something different, I just wish I was doing it too."

It felt kind of weird making a confession in front of a near-total stranger that I'd never revealed to Tethys in private before.

"You can, you know," Tethys answered. I knew that now. I'd always known it. She'd been encouraging me to fuck other women for as long as we'd been together. But Tethys was always the one I wanted. I didn't mind the idea of fucking other women, I just wanted her to be there, to watch, to praise me, to help out... I wanted us to fuck other women, together. Did that make me polyamorous? Or monogamous?

"Fuck yeah," Hera chimed in. "With your personality, and your body, and that fabulous dick, you should have a dozen women following you around wanting Tethys to get out of the way! And I'm one of them goddam it, and if you don't fuck me right now I'm going to scream! If you DO fuck me right now I'm still going to scream. So take me to your fucking bed and fuck me! Tethys, help me drag him!"

"Tethys isn't in the way," I argue. "She's a necessary participant."

"Since I'm dragging you, I guess that's true," Tethys giggled.

There was no dragging. Hera led me by the cock, but that was just steering. Tethys went before us, and she smiled expectantly as we passed through the bedroom door. As soon as we were in the room, Hera released her hold on my cock, ran three steps to the bed, leaped into the air, and did a very athletic-looking midair twist, landing on her back at mid-mattress, legs spread wide. I was impressed.

I had to get a close look, and a taste, of that sweet-looking pussy with the dangling chain, and I noticed it was already sopping wet. I knelt beside the bed and leaned towards that beautiful moist flower, inhaling the delectable aroma of desire. Hera was having none of it, though. She covered it up with one hand, and pushed my forehead away with the other. I was surprised and confused. Did she suddenly change her mind? Had she spread her legs for Tethys and not me?

"Don't you dare, Motherfucker! I had my foreplay yesterday with Tethys. I want your cock, and just your cock, and all of your cock, NOW! Ram it into me, don't be fucking timid. Get up here and fuck me, and stop playing fucking games. Hurry the fuck up!"

Well, that clarified things. I dutifully climbed on top of her and slid my cock easily and deeply inside. It felt wonderful. I had a year and a half of regular high-quality sex with Tethys under my belt now, after many years of infrequent and forgettable encounters with other women, and Tethys was, to me, the gold standard of how a woman's pussy should feel. Earlier this week, I'd had Sonia as a comparison, and now here was Hera. Anyone who believes the old saying "If you've seen one pussy, you've seen them all" is simply wrong. The differences may be subtle, but they are real and they are delightful. The size of the opening, the depth, the shape, the positioning of the muscular rings in the tunnel, the strength of their compression, the texture of the velvety flesh inside, the volume, viscosity, and consistency of the lubricating fluid, all of them are different in sometimes indefinable ways, and they all combine to make each woman unique, and each experience an exhilarating adventure. I was now closer to understanding the desire of Tethys for different men; a true connoisseur, a true gourmet, could not be satisfied drinking the same wine all the time and forever, or eating a single type of fruit when there are so many wonderful varieties to be sampled. For so long, Tethys had been encouraging me to expand my sexual horizons, and for so long, I'd been content to cling to the one I love. Now, in a single week, she'd made a believer out of me. Was I now a polyamorous man? Or just a male slut? Who cares -- I was all in!

All of these thoughts went through my mind quickly and superficially at the time, they didn't actually deepen and mature until later. At the moment I wasn't really able to dwell on the finer details of the love tunnel comparisons between Hera and Tethys. My immediate duty was to pound and thrust, deep fast and hard. She wanted a ramming, and a ramming she was getting. She wasn't exaggerating about what she wanted. She didn't want languid sensuality, she didn't want gentle caresses, she wanted to be fucked like an animal, and she reacted like a bonobo in heat.

Cancel that -- a bonobo in heat was a weak comparison. My crotch was already soaked by her juices and they were splashing across my thighs. It may not have been technically squirting, but it was a pretty copious flow. I had my hands on her small soft tits, squeezing and supporting all my weight on her chest. Her arms were spread out to the sides and her legs were open wide and straight, as if she were tied spread-eagled to the bed, but it was really her complete opening of herself to me. She stared open eyed, unblinking at me, but I wasn't sure she was focused on an image that wasn't already in her head. I was grunting like a rutting pig, and she was eloquent.

"Fuck, oh fuck! Fuck me Fuck me, I love to fuck! Keep fucking me! I love how you fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Big cock! Fuck cock! Love cock! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck fuck fuck cock! Love love that cock!"

Tethys didn't neglect either of us, and it was even more exciting to see her and Hera in a deep tongue kiss, her hand moving mine off of Hera's breasts and on to the mattress so that she could have her loving access to them. It was then that Hera re-animated herself, wrapping her arms over my back and pulling me close to her, and lifting her legs up and around my waist. Tethys moved her free hand to my ass, and with each thrust she slid down across my sensitive rear orifice, along my perineum, and up the back of my scrotum, giving it a gentle push and pull synchronized with my in and out movements. I was enveloped in a full-body intensity that allowed no analysis, no description, no coherent thought or words at all. Even Hera had stopped chanting, and was now only emitting a loud, blubbering, rising in pitch scream that seemed to bypass my ears and travel straight through my skull.

I couldn't tell whether I was moaning, groaning, grunting, yelling, singing, explaining quantum physics, or merely cheering the glory of the Sex Goddess that I was immersed in, and neither my cock, my prostate, my testicles, my epididymis, my seminal glands, nor any of the other myriad networked sexual teammates cared what I sounded like. They only wanted release, and I only wanted to give it to them. We all came together, in a massive roaring flood that burst out of my loins and required no travel distance to overflow the capacity of our destination.

I collapsed, Hera pinned beneath me, sobbing in her own relief and release. I could do nothing but breathe.

It took me a few minutes, at least in my distorted sense of blissful eternity, for me to find the strength to roll over onto my back. My cock slid out of Hera as I did, and I noticed it was still mostly hard. It was the only part of me that had any turgor left. Its wet and sloppy coating dripped thick cream onto my belly, more clinging to my flesh. Tethys took command, and her mouth consumed it as she went down on me, licking and slurping. I looked over at Hera. She was still panting, watching the post-climactic scene with dewy eyes. My own eyes closed involuntarily as Tethys hit my sensitive nerves and another bolt of rapture charged through my soul.

Clean at last, clean at last, thank God Almighty I was clean at last, but I was if anything, even less energetic when Tethys finally finished with me. She shifted her attention to Hera, and began licking our combined cum from between her most feminine lips, taking care to polish her clit jewelry as she went. Hera bucked and jerked, gasping and keening again as Tethys gave her sacred spaces the loving attention they deserved, and constantly craved. Finally all quieted down as Tethys completed her angelic task, sat up and looked over us with glistening cheeks and a shining smile.

Hera continued to sniffle, and I was surprised to see genuine tears collecting in the lower corners of her eyes. There was no sadness there, however.

She looked at me and smiled through those tears. "That, young man, is how you fuck a goddess!"

I found it very easy to smile in return, largely because it was already imprinted on my face. I searched for her hand with mine, found it, and squeezed gently.

"At least this goddess," I sighed. "That was intense as hell!"

Hera's tears only increased. "Are you ok?" Tethys sounded worried.

"No, not okay," she sighed. "Far beyond okay, -- sublime! I needed a man for so long, and Taylor is so much more than I imagined. I've never had a cock like that before. Wow, it was fucking grand! I'm speechless, except I'm talking about it!"

"I was only following your lead," I pointed out. "No woman's ever responded to me like you did, so I just went with the flow."

"Yes you did," Hera effused. "And what a flow you created! You didn't question me, you didn't hesitate, you didn't substitute your own kink instead, and you didn't hold back. You gave me exactly what I needed and then some, you were reading me like a book."

"Not that hard a book to read," I smirked. "It was like Jack and Jill, not Karl Popper. Better ending than Jack and Jill, though."

It turned out we weren't done, and after some drinks, some snacks, some trivial conversation, Hera was ready to go again. So was I, and I was grateful for the training Tethys had been giving me over the past year and a half. My recovery and my endurance was so much better than it had been before. It wasn't taxed this time, though, because the pace was a lot slower. And, amazingly, I was the center of attention. Tethys and Hera ganged up on me, lots of foreplay and lots of shared cocksucking. I finally got a good long taste of Hera's delicious pussy, and learned how to navigate the clit jewelry. I actually enjoyed it, but was glad that Tethys wasn't planning on getting one of her own.

Since I'd already cum inside Hera, both girls insisted that Tethys was going to be the one to take me inside her next. I didn't protest. It was long and leisurely, lots of slow fucking, lots of position switches, and lots of orgasms for Tethys. Most of them were pretty gentle, and I felt like she could have gone all night. I couldn't, and we finished with Tethys in a kind of wide-legged doggy style, laying on top of Hera, her face buried and wallowing in Hera's glistening pussy, and Hera's face positioned below our crotches, allowing her to lick Tethys' clit, or run her tongue along the base of my shaft when I wasn't balls deep, and to kiss and jab her tongue onto my balls when I was. My orgasm was long and shivering, and when I pulled out Hera caught my sagging cock in her mouth and sucked it with gusto, sending me into paroxysms of intense sensation, and then finished the job by sucking and licking the drooling, dripping semen from Tethys.

The sheets were soaked, and so were we. I pulled them off the bed and into the laundry, and the three of us headed for the shower, which, fortunately was big enough to handle all of us. I was reaching in to adjust the water temperature, and felt a small hand reach between my legs and grab a different handle.

"Has it ever occurred to you that these two pussies before you stay freshly shaved and skin-to-skin bare for your pleasure, yet you hide your own tasty skin behind a patch of hair? Your cock and balls are too beautiful not to expose to our sensitive lips and tongues. We're dainty and fastidious women! I hope it's ok with Tethys, but I think it would be wonderful if you were smooth and accessible."

I couldn't say I'd never thought of it before. I completely enjoyed the bare pussies that Tethys, Sonia, and now Hera had provided to me. I loved the texture of bare skin on my tongue, the smoothness on my fingers, the slipperiness of their lubrication. I'd even thought to mention it a time or two, especially after seeing how much Tethys and Sonia went wild over the bare pubes and balls of Carl and Henri. But I guess I'd never thought of it at the exact moment that I could do something about it. I even wondered now why Tethys had never suggested it.

I looked questioningly at Tethys, she nodded her approval, and the decision was made. Once it became the thing to do, there were no regrets and no second thoughts, and I have been bare down there ever since.

The shaving became a group effort, and despite the strangeness of the feeling, I knew right away that I loved it. With clean sheets back on the bed, Tethys and Hera took turns taste testing me all over my balls and pubes and butthole, all now smooth and slippery, and all enjoying the attention and the enhanced sensation. They didn't neglect my shaft, either. I didn't cum this time, but my cock had no trouble staying at attention as long as they gave it attention. What a nice nightcap!

Before we turned out the lights for the night, Tethys had a request.

"Hera, do you mind if Taylor gives you a ride home tomorrow? It's my gym and lake day with Carl, and I don't want to be late. I think Taylor would enjoy the guided tour of your place."

I was more than agreeable, and so was Hera. She was even excited.

"It will be like a real date!" she enthused. "I haven't been alone with a man since, God knows, forever. Even when I had Vicki and Patrick, it was always a threesome."

"I'll be gentle," I chuckled, and Hera rewarded me with a laughing kiss.

The next morning we all awoke at almost the same time. After last nights activities, we were hungry, and morning food took a higher priority than morning sex. It was a little frustrating when both girls kicked me out of the kitchen right away.

"You've been a bad boy, go to my room!" Tethys ordered.

"Um, it's my room. This is my house," I reminded her.

"Not while we're naked it's not. You belong to me, your body is mine, and therefore, as the old saying goes, what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."

"That's a good one," Hera laughed. "I never heard that one before."

"You're still young, Missy," Tethys snooted.

Banished, I could hear them in the kitchen, dishes clattering, laughing, even singing. Tethys never sang. It was less time than I feared before they returned with omelets, toast, and juice, enough for a very hearty meal. Tethys and Hera were giggling like school friends.

After the meal, I introduced Hera to some of the work I was doing. Tethys had seen it before, and had never taken more than a mild interest in programming. Hera seemed more attuned to it, she asked good questions, and even recognized some logical structures in the code before I pointed them out. I was suitably impressed.

What I was more curious about when we got back to bed was her clitoral decoration. I'd seen it occasionally in porn, but never up close and personal.

"What does it do for you?" I wondered. "Can you really feel it during sex? Do you use it to masturbate with? I have to admit it's pretty, but I don't think I'll be getting one."

"I like to play with it while I rub my clit," she nodded. It feels good to keep it under tension. I liked the way you were playing with it last night."

"I was worried it might get inside you and scrape you or scratch while we were fucking."

"Not a problem," she assured me. "The chain is smooth, and if it gets inside a little, it's lubricated, no more than ribs on a condom. But the little ball on the end keeps it mostly outside, and the ball itself doesn't go in."

Tethys gave the decoration a close examination, holding it out of the way for me while I gave her a few extra tongue flicks on the clit. She was very tasty, subtly different from Tethys and Sonia, but delightful on her own account. Hera gasped and sighed in happiness.

"What's the stone?" Tethys asked.

"It's glazed porcelain," she answered. I lifted my head to take a look, I had assumed it was a pearl, and it did have some of that same smoothness, translucency, and shimmer, but of course it made sense being worn by a ceramic artist.

My cock was completely ready to go after the latest closeup views, tastes, and inhalation of Hera's enticing essence. Tethys noticed, and whispered into Hera's ear.

"Are you ready to get filled up by a big manly cock?"

"God fucking yes!, she hissed. "What the fuck is taking you so long!"

I took that as a signal, but before I could climb on top of her, Tethys took charge. She grabbed my cock and began pulling it forward, with her other hand pushing me by the butthole.

"C'mon, big boy. You've got a busy morning ahead of you, start servicing your harem!"

Wow. I had a harem. Not bad. Tethys guided me into position, lined my cock up against Hera's entrance, and shoved my ass downward, forcing -- but not really forcing -- my cock deep inside the young redhead.

Hera reacted instantly, as if we had never finished the night before. She was hungry, desperate, greedy, wet, and loud. Her staccato gasps of "Fuck Fuck Fuck! Cock...big cock! Need cock! Fuck! Hard! God you fuck me so fucking beautiful!" filled my ears as I slammed her as hard as I had last night. I knew I wasn't going to be cumming in her this morning, that belonged to Tethys, but Hera was going to be cumming abundantly if I had any say in the matter!

It was hard to tell whether Hera endured multiple closely spaced orgasms or one single never-ending one, but eventually she began to quiet, and for a few more minutes our fucking was leisurely and as sensual as I could have desired. When the need for my own release became pressing, I stopped thrusting, and Hera knew what to do. She pulled away, and pushed me back.

"Your turn," she sighed to Tethys, and I rolled over on my back, taking a quick breather. I would have taken a longer breather, but Tethys mercifully climbed on top of me and volunteered to do at least part of the work. Hera was good for the other part. She took my cock into her mouth for an energetic sucking that worked better than a whole bottle of caffeine tablets. Once both my energy and my cock were back up, she guided my cock into Tethys as the tanned woman settled down onto my freshly hairless lap. Tethys was taking her time now, it felt exquisite, and the view was excellent. She looked down at me and smiled, I grinned up at her, and Hera serviced both of us with her tongue and fingers as Tethys slowly rode me. I didn't think the leisurely pace was going to bring it out of me after the frenetic fucking I'd just given Hera. But I underestimated the skills that Tethys had cultivated with her pussy muscles. She could knead my cock very effectively even while stationary, and the exquisite pulling and squeezing pattern she applied, combined with the general atmosphere of two beautiful sexy women catering to my passion, had just the effect she wanted. The buildup was slow and gradual, but when it released, it was massive. Not in an explosive sense, it's like my flow was as leisurely as our movements had been, but it came over an extended time, and I ended up pumping as much semen into Tethys' reservoir as I ever had. That may have been my longest-lasting ejaculation ever.