My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take care of my little girl. It takes a lot to make her happy. Welcome to her world. You'll be a fine member!"

She chuckled to herself as she walked out the front door.

Hera and I decided to eat first, and I found to my delight that Phoebe was not only a quirky, voyeuristic pervert, she was also a superb cook. A few minutes of microwave time and we had a pork and noodle stew that was wonderfully seasoned, filling without leaving me feeling heavy, and both satisfied and energized. We showered and brushed our teeth afterwards, and while we played in the shower we refrained from anything too intense.

"I'm glad you shaved my cock and balls yesterday, Hera. I think I'll keep it this way from now on."

"You'd better, she responded as she soaped up the organ in question with a smile. And it's not just for me. "You know Tethys prefers it this way too."

"I know, I should have done it a long time ago," I sighed.

We fucked, sucked, licked, stroked, kissed, massaged, nibbled, and orgasmed for the rest of the evening, until we were both ready to doze off. It was much less frenetic than it had been earlier in the day, but equally pleasurable. Later, as she lay in my arms, I had to bring up her relationship with her parents again.

"So how did your Mom manage to get involved in your sex life like she does, if you don't mind my asking? Mine would be horrified if she were to stumble onto one of her kids having sex. This whole 'Goddess' thing still confuses me a bit."

Hera idly stroked my cock as she considered her explanation. The way she kept fondling it reminded me of someone who always clutches their special blanket for comfort.

"My mom and dad both grew up in a very sexually repressive world," she began. "I don't think they had the tools to even think about alternatives, although I have to give them credit for being open minded when the time came. I'm sure they were looking for ways to escape from that kind of mindset, but they didn't know how. They didn't know a thing about sex when they got married, and it was actually kind of a scandal at the time, because Dad was marrying outside of his social class. His family never approved of my mom being a peasant farm girl."

She repositioned herself to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it thoughtfully for a few moments and continued, speaking into my cockhead as if it were a microphone.

"I probably inherited my nature from one or both of them, but they'd been so repressed they couldn't imagine being like me. I think they've adjusted pretty well, though. The fortunate thing is that because they are so naturally loving and nonjudgmental, and because to them everything is filtered in the context of 'does it make me happy, and is she hurting herself or someone else,' they haven't been able to come up with a specific reason to disapprove. Since their own relationship was so rebellious in the context of the local standards of propriety at the time, they don't even try to fall back on that reasoning to criticize my desires. They've had to accept me at face value. Now that my mom has the Goddess explanation, she can even consider it a noble way of life, and enjoy her own sexuality vicariously through mine. She's almost like a Little League parent, in a way. I'm sure it's projection. Deep down, I think SHE's the Goddess, she just can't admit it to herself."

"Maybe you're both goddesses," I answered with a gasp, as she punctuated her conclusion with more sucking and nibbles on my shaft. "It's sure unusual, but it seems like everything I've experienced lately has been unusual, and I haven't found anything to complain about yet!"

"You don't mind that I'm a spoiled demanding child?" she grinned at me from beneath my rejuvenated member.

"I do believe I'm the spoiled one right now," I returned her grin.

---To be continued