My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9 – ...To Megan.
11.4k words
4.96
4.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

Chapter 9 -- ...To Megan

There was no hurry to leave early on Sunday morning. I knew Tethys would have breakfast at Carl's, and another fuck. Hera was thinking about the same thing, and our morning fuck was slow, relaxed, comfortable, gentle, and even conversational. We started with a leisurely shower, washing and shaving one another. That alone would have made for a satisfying morning. Once we were freshened up and dried, I had Hera lay back on her bed and spread her legs for the optimal view of her pussy. I grabbed my camera and took what I considered to be an artistic shot of that beautiful spread. I knew Tethys would appreciate the reminder.

With no Phoebe to interrupt us this time, as much as I'd enjoyed her presence yesterday, I was in the mood for an extended cunnilingus session. I'd gone years tasting no other pussy but Tethys', and then in the last week had experienced the delight of both Sonia's and Joanne's. Those had been busy social gatherings, though, and I hadn't been given time to truly savor them and get as closely acquainted as I would have liked. Hera's mom had cut our time short yesterday. This morning I wanted to relax into it, and spend some quality time with that lovely sight, taste, smell, and texture -- if Hera was willing. She was, and we devoted a good hour to oral sensual pleasure. I'm sure the Goddess was pleased. I immersed myself in her floral nectar, and her orgasms, gradual and gentle this morning compared to those previously, was part of my reward. The other part was simply the experience itself.

We kissed, and she enjoyed tasting herself on my mouth. I enjoyed the additional tastes and textures of her belly, her nipples, her shoulders, her neck, her lips, her tongue, and her earlobes. There was no part of her that wasn't a joy to be close to. We were both more than ready for me to be inside her. I was on top this time, I controlled the pace and the intensity, and enjoyed myself without hurry, without desperation, and without the sense of needing to perform for her mother.

Hera came easily, twice more, not screaming and choking, but with the most endearing little mewing sounds, gentle on my ears, and happy in my heart. My own ejaculation seemed mellow, I didn't feel my cock explode so much as gently release, the sounds became even more liquid, and the seepage dripped down my balls. The feeling was celebratory.

"Would you like to go somewhere for breakfast?" I invited her, thinking of avoiding the need for her to expend her resources in feeding me. My alternative would have been to go and pick something up to bring it back.

"Not at all," she answered. "I'm going to stay home today, I'm going to stay naked, and I'm going to enjoy your cum dribbling down my thighs for the next couple of hours. We have plenty to eat here."

We did indeed, and we had good coffee, without which Hera's life would have been meaningless. I got the feeling that, at least at times, coffee was where she found the true blessings of the Goddess.

I took my leave after breakfast, and the goodbye kiss was as affectionate and hopeful as any I'd ever received. There was no doubt in my mind that both Tethys and myself would be seeing more of Hera -- and Phoebe too, undoubtedly. I drove home with an unmovable smile on my face.

Once I got inside, the clothes came off. I knew Tethys would expect me to be naked when I greeted her, and it was a pleasant anticipation. No sooner had I disposed of my wardrobe when the phone buzzed, and a text arrived from Tethys. "Leaving Carl's now -- meet you soon?"

I typed in "Can't wait!" and added the recent picture of Hera's pussy as a teaser. As I sent it, I knew the mood was already set.

Tethys arrived in a good mood. She always did after a Saturday with Carl. I had to hand it to the guy, he treated her just the way she needed and wanted to be treated. If I was going to share her with anybody, there was no better co-lover for her than Carl.

The sound of her coming through the door had a happily Pavlovian effect on me, and as I rushed to the entrance to meet her I knew she was going to be happy to see what I was presenting. It was strange to consider now, that after all the sex I'd had this week, including oodles of it on Friday night and all day and night yesterday, I was still ready, capable, and eager to give my all to Tethys. It had been only last Thanksgiving weekend when multiple consecutive days of abundant sex and ejaculations had completely worn me out. Tethys and I had been working on my conditioning since then, under the theory that the body adapts to the demands placed upon it. I had adapted, and it was a powerful feeling.

I arrived just in time to see the last of her clothing disappear into the side room. She looked at me with a huge grin that melted my heart, and sent throbbing jolts to my cock.

"I am so happy to see you!" I told her as we met in a passionate kiss. As soon as we disengaged she put one finger on her lips as if to shush me, and her other hand wrapped itself around my already skin-tight shaft. She led me by it to the bedroom, pushed me onto the bed, gave my cock a couple of slobbering wet sucks and kisses, and in her very Tethys way climbed on top of me and impaled herself. She leaned her small but perky tits over me and I automatically lifted my hands up to caress and squeeze them, twisting and pulling on her nipples as a bonus. She gasped with pleasure, and ground over my crotch in a tight circle for a minute or two. Finally, when she had settled down to a steady rhythm, she broadened her smile at me still further.

"Now we can talk," she said. I assume you got Hera home safely yesterday?"

I laughed, and in the midst of our heavy breathing related the entire tale of the Hera and Phoebe Massacree, with a little orchestration and five part harmony and stuff like that, and Tethys laughed in all the right places. She got stimulated in all the right places too, because there were parts of the tale that were highly arousing -- and not just for her to hear about. Reliving them was a lot of fun for me, too. At just the point where I was, to the best of my memory, voice, and lung capacity, repeating Hera's "fuck me watch me cum" monologue to her mother, Tethys went over the top and had a huge, shuddering, liquidy orgasm. That was even more fun.

After she recovered, I completed my tale. She asked a couple of clarifying questions, and I was able to answer them relatively lucidly. It was getting increasingly hard to think straight, primarily because Tethys knew I was close, and she was determined to bring it out of me. I could tell from her mood that my orgasm would trigger her own, and when we came together, there truly was harmony in the air.

I was still surprised by how well I was recovering after sex these days. Sure, being in shape helped, I was a recreational runner after all, and my lungs and stamina were excellent, but that had been true for years, and it hadn't reflected in my sexual capacity until recently. It had to be the frequency. I had to admit Tethys was also becoming increasingly swift in the come-back capability. We were training each other, and getting pretty damn good. Tethys focused on bringing it out of me, my tale faltered, our breaths quickened, and BAM! I felt the hot squirting of my conquest fill her already wet joy. We very much had gotten pretty damn good.

No sooner had my erection begun to fade than Tethys pulled off my cock with a long slooshing sound, and then pivoted. Her mouth clamped itself onto the base of my shaft, and her pussy pushed itself into my face to complete the Tethys-on-top 69. She released the clamp on her vaginal muscles, and my seed dribbled from her pussy into my mouth. I let it coat my tongue, and added it to the extra lubricant as I continued making love to her demanding female flesh with my fingers and tongue and lips. Within a few minutes, my cock was licked shiny clean, her cunt was likewise, and she had one more quivering squealing orgasm to remember for it.

After a bit of a recovery cuddle, we got dressed. We typically tried to get a few miles of running in at least four or five days a week, and although we didn't usually run together, Sunday was our main chance to do just that. We had a familiar five mile route around my neighborhood, which we could do in a half an hour plus a few minutes if we pushed it, and we returned breathless and sweaty, dispensing with our clothes once more as quickly as we could.

We showered together, with a reasonable but not excessive amount of gratuitous play as we washed one another, and then had a light lunch. We spent the afternoon between my bedroom and the living room, watching Phoebe's video record of my sexual adventures with Hera first, and then the videos from Saturday's weight training, sloppy seconds, and Hippie Hollow starring Tethys, Carl, Sonia, Joe, Jo, and whatever onlookers managed to get themselves into the picture. The visual stimulation from the videos combined with the sensual stimulation of Tethys' focused touching got me plenty hard enough to fill her pussy again, at least with my firm cock if not any more semen. We watched the adventures with Tethys impaled on my lap, gyrating slowly, getting totally off on watching herself fuck. I couldn't blame her, she looked spectacular when she was having sex. It was nice having Sonia and Joanne in the scenes too.

She climbed off of me when it ended, no further orgasms having been achieved nor required.

"By the way," she informed me as an afterthought. "Sonia has hired Carl to be her personal trainer and bodyguard in preparation for her next tour. He's quitting the solar panel installation job, and he's going to work for her more or less full time. She wants to look like Wonder Woman the next time she's on stage."

"She can do it, and Carl's the right person to train her for it," I agreed. I was happy for him. I hoped that the application I'd built for him would prove useful, especially after Tethys added that he'd also be taking clients other than Sonia.

We both needed to clear our heads and get some personal time in. I had some debugging to do on an app I was developing at work, and I needed to review some code that other members of the crew had added to it. Even Beth had made a small contribution, and I needed to make sure it all merged and was functional. In the meantime, Tethys used her phone to continue some research she'd been doing for her mermaid art project. Other than occasional bathroom, snack, or drink breaks, we more or less ignored each other for the next few hours. And by "ignored" I mean that she only occasionally offered a gentle shoulder rub, scalp caress, cheek kiss, and gratuitous cock squeeze, and I only intermittently grabbed her tits from behind and covered her neck and face with kisses. We were so damn domestic.

Late in the afternoon, I remembered some yard work I had to do, and Tethys volunteered to help out. Despite her help, we actually got the watering, weeding and pruning in the back yard mostly done, and because of her help, we had a fun water hose fight that left us soaked and laughing, and at least in my case, in the mood for something to eat.

"I'm thinking about ordering pizza," I announced.

Tethys gave me a knowing smile. "I like where you're going with this," she said.

Her smile was knowing, but for a few blank seconds, mine was clueless. Then I remembered, and laughed, even more in the mood for pizza. The previous Tuesday, after the orgy at Tethys' apartment, when all the other participants had left and it was just Tethys and me, we hadn't felt like getting dressed to go out to eat, so we'd ordered a pizza delivery. Tethys was still in the midst of her exhibitionist high, and it was her idea to give the delivery guy a naked thrill when he showed up at the door. My plan was to stay out of sight, so as not to traumatize the poor dude.

But the pizza was delivered by a girl, a very pretty young girl, and Tethys was the one that ended up speechless. Much to our shock, this pretty, young, innocent looking pizza girl had a wicked streak to her, which Tethys quickly picked up on. She called me out of my hiding spot so that the girl could get a look at me, and she was thrilled and appreciative. When I handed her the cash for the pizza and the tip, she had a look of wonder and delight on her face as she stared at my approaching, swaying cock. She even told Tethys she admired us for ordering naked, and she wished she had a boyfriend like me! Talk about an ego stimulant!

"Do you think Megan's working tonight?" Tethys wondered.

"There's one way to find out," I answered, which roughly translated to "I sure hope so!"

There was always the possibility that someone else could get the same thrill from us, but that wasn't so likely. There was just as much a chance of us getting arrested, although in my opinion Tethys should be awarded a medal for giving pizza delivery workers a flash of glory, not punished for it.

"We're also not in the same neighborhood that your apartment is in," I reminded Tethys. "This might not even be in her territory."

"Like you just said, there's one way to find out."

I made the call. "Hi, we ordered a pizza last week that got delivered by an employee of yours named Megan, and I wanted to let you know that in addition to it being a great pizza, she did an outstanding job of getting there on time, with the pizza hot, and her attitude was wonderful. If she's working tonight, we'd like to get another delivery from her." I hoped that gave us the right set-up if she was available. It wasn't the complete truth, because the pizza hadn't really been all that great, and had it not been for Megan, I probably would have ordered elsewhere.

"Uh, yeah, she's working tonight. Let me get your order, and your name, and your delivery address," said the teen-aged male voice at the other end.

The last delivery had been in the name of Tethys and at her address. If this was on her route, a different address and a different name, she'd end up surprised again.

"Sure, uh, yeah, um, ok, yeah, that's in her area, I guess. It'll take about thirty minutes."

"We're on!" I gave Tethys a triumphant fist bump. "Half an hour. Let's get showered and look our best when she gets here."

I had shaved this morning with Hera, so I was still good, but I was happy to give Tethys a go with the razor. We were efficient, and were out and dry with about ten minutes to spare. Tethys had an artist's image in her mind of how we would present ourselves to her, and she sat me down on the couch, knelt between my legs, and began a long, wet, magnificent slurping blow job. I knew exactly what she had in mind. She wanted Megan to see us not just naked, but hard and sloppy. She made sure there was plenty of drool on my shaft and my scrotum, as well as on her chin and smeared on her cheeks. When the doorbell finally rang, my cock was absolutely throbbing with anticipation. I had no doubt the thrill was going to be shared three ways.

Tethys practically danced to the door, and I followed a few rigid feet behind. She flung the door open with a flourish, and stood with her hands on her naked hips, her naked thighs spread, her chest thrust out, and shoulders back, as statuesque a pose as I'd ever seen from her. Megan stood facing her, absolutely delicious in her uniform and ball cap, brown, petite, and oh, so feminine. She didn't notice us right away, because she was looking at the name and address on the delivery receipt.

"Taylor?" she monotoned, and then caught sight of Tethys.

"Tay... T... Tethys? Tethys! Oh my god! Tethys! She wasn't monotoning now. Her face brightened, her voice became a happy squeal, and she reached out to Tethys to give her a hug, jumping up and down in delight, and forgetting she had a pizza box in her hand. It fell onto the doorstep, and she looked chastened and embarrassed for just long enough to stoop to pick it up again. Tethys grabbed her and pulled her in through the door, slamming it behind her. The grab became that hug she'd attempted, but this time she did manage to hang onto the box as her arms wrapped happily around Tethys' naked back.

"I've been thinking about you all week, I was wanting to see you again, but I thought you lived... Oh, TAYLOR! This is Taylor's house! Your boyfriend! Oh my god!"

Her last sentence came as her eyes finally became aware of me, and those eyes became very large, as wide open as her gaping mouth, as she took in the full size of my upright and fully filled out and dripping cock.

"This is so cool! Oh, shit, I'm not interrupting am I, I'm sorry! Um, I'll leave you guys some privacy..."

"Megan, don't you want us to pay for the pizza first?" laughed Tethys.

"Oh, yeah, right." she smiled sheepishly. "You both look so hot. I'm so embarrassed." She did look a little embarrassed. But she also looked very happy. She was not turning away.

"I love delivering to you guys, I kind of fantasized it would be a regular thing, but I didn't expect it on this call. You look so hot! I've never seen anything so sexy!"

She continued to babble excitedly as Tethys led her and the pizza into the kitchen. "I've been thinking about you too," Tethys told her.

"Really?"

"Sure. That's why we specifically asked for you."

I wasn't sure if Megan had blinked since she'd been here, her eyes were still opened wide, but they were moist, shiny, dark, and infinitely tempting. "I thought that was a little strange, most people don't ask for me by name, but I didn't suspect it was you. This house is pretty!" she prattled.

"I thought it was a one time thing, like a dare. I'm glad you did it again!"

Tethys turned her to face me. "You said you wished you had a boyfriend like that?"

Megan blushed, but her still unblinking eyes were locked on my cock, which was twitching up and down a little in time with my pulse.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to cause trouble. But you two seemed so bold and free and... he's so beautiful," she whispered.

Speaking of trouble, a thought struck me that we'd better be careful. I suddenly feared we may already have taken this too far.

"How old are you, Megan? I asked, as gently as I could. "We don't want any trouble either, and we really don't want you to get in any trouble."

"I'm eighteen, I'll be nineteen this fall," she offered.

That was a relief. Maybe still too young in reality, but at least we weren't robbing any legal cradles.

"Well, we were wondering if you might be interested in hanging out with us sometime," Tethys got right to the point.

Megan perked up. I could see "yes" forming on her lips, but then her rational mind found a way through, if only for a moment.

"Well, I'm still at work, actually, but I get off at ten. Is that too late?"

I felt my cock jump even higher. This was not what I had been expecting, and there were plenty of ways it could go wrong, but who could fail to be inspired by such a beautiful and willing young lady?

"No it's not at all too late, Tethys assured her. We're not going anywhere."

If this pizza was anything like the last one, we'd probably still be chewing on it at ten, I thought, but of course that wasn't the reason we'd ordered it.

"When you come back, would you like us to put on a little show for you?" my wicked girlfriend continued.

"Oh, hell yes, I'd love that. God, you have me so worked up! I could stay here all night, but I have to make my next delivery."

Tethys grabbed a pen off the counter, and wrote her phone number on the back of the receipt. She handed that to Megan along with the payment and tip for the pizza.

"Call me anytime. I'd love it if you stopped by after work. We'll make it worth your while."

Megan giggled. "You already have." I could swear she floated out the door.

We ate the pizza, which was at least filling if not gourmet, brushed our teeth, and took another shower. When we were sufficiently fresh, I decided to return the favor Tethys had bestowed on me earlier. I spread our towels on the sofa and sat her down on it, leaned her back, spread her legs, and inhaled deeply in the luxuriant tropical moisture of her verdant valley. I wanted her nice and moist and satisfied, IF Megan were to return, but not tired and sweaty. If Megan changed her mind, then I would change my technique.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers