My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor's a fun ride," Tethys assured her once more. "I'll be nearby, right outside. You'll be safe."

Megan's face relaxed, and Tethys led us to the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature -- Tethys and I like it on the hot side, and I was happy to learn that Megan shared the same preference. It was a leisurely, relaxed, sensual shower. I could not shake my fascination with this girl, the paradoxical juxtaposition of erotic desire and vulnerability. I felt the need to treat her gently, to protect her from what all of us, including Megan herself, wanted. The look in her eyes communicated fear and excitement, from what she had told us I knew she was hoping to reboot her entire sexual identity. If we guided her well she could experience a rebirth of her self image, her outlook for the future, and her sense of possibility, if we betrayed her trust now, she would experience only regrets, and the repeating of old painful scripts and ordeals.

I knelt in front of her and gently caressed the suds across her breasts and her belly, reached behind her, massaging the soap into her round firm ass and slipping under her bare outer vaginal folds. Looking into her yes, I quietly proclaimed my intentions.

"I swear to you, Megan, that you will not regret this, ever."

She returned a nervous smile, took the bar of soap in her own hands, and lathered up my chest and shoulders.

The shower was much too short, even though we used nearly all the hot water available. Megan had washed me as thoroughly as I have ever been washed. She had a natural instinct for sensual touching, coupled with a seemingly obsessive urge to fondle my cock and my balls. By the time we were done I had a raging, spotlessly clean hard-on, and Megan, like Hera the day before, simply would not release her grip on it. I wondered, not too seriously, if it would be a problem if I got too used to this sensation.

"That was fun!" she informed Tethys as we dried one another stepping out of the stall. Tethys giggled. "The fun's just beginning," she said.

Once we got to my bed, I let Tethys take over the choreography, and she had me lie on my back atop the covers. The two ladies assumed their stations on either side of me, and as Megan hesitated, Tethys bent down to take my cock deep into her mouth, facing Megan as she moved on it. My hips bucked involuntarily, Tethys was (and is) simply unmatched anywhere in the universe as a cocksucker, and no matter how often she might subject me to it, or how well I would think I prepared for it, once her lips were in place my reflexes were beyond my control.

Megan watched, fascinated, as Tethys performed her magic. I was gasping and moaning and lurching, in no condition to provide any helpful suggestions. After an eternal instant, Tethys invited Megan to give it a try, and Megan eagerly accepted the challenge.

Her style was different. She pillowed her head on my lower abdomen, taking the shaft in one hand and studying it closely, as if she hadn't already been examining it for perhaps the past hour. She lowered it to the tip of her outstretched tongue and pushed it into the little hole there, tentatively at first, then more firmly. She was rewarded with an almost steady drip of mild precum, and she made a faint but audible sound of satisfaction as she drew it back in and tasted it.

Tethys repositioned herself between my legs, her face inches from Megan's, her lips suctioning my balls between them as Megan exercised her oral skills on the shaft of my cock. Between nuzzles she soothed and encouraged Megan, and while the young girl could not reach anywhere near the depth that Tethys achieved effortlessly, that lack of technical experience was well compensated by the obvious pleasure she was getting from it. She had relaxed since we started, and she was exploring different tempos, different angles, different tongue movements and suction pressures. It was in many ways chaotic and unstructured, yet that very unpredictability had me squirming with pleasure. Both women found things to giggle about as they played with their mouths on my pleasure club, and I had a few laughs myself, interspersed with gasps and groans and incoherent mumbles. The fact that Megan was now totally enjoying herself added immeasurably to my own pleasure.

She popped my dick out for a moment and licked her lips. "He's delicious!" she enthused in Tethys' direction.

Tethys paused her nibbling-licking patterns on my scrotum. "I already know that! Don't tell me, tell him!"

Megan chuckled and faced me, grinning. I tried to grin back, but it was more drooling and panting than anything. "You're delicious!" she laughed.

I caught my breath long enough to add to the discussion.

"Speaking of delicious, why don't you bring your pretty pussy up here where I can taste it," I suggested. "I can't reach it where you're at now. It deserves some loving too."

Megan suddenly looked shocked, almost panicked. "Really? I... I've never done that before!"

It was my turn to be shocked, and suddenly I didn't feel worthy any longer to be the object of leisurely female servicing. "Really?" I exclaimed. Tethys had straightened up and said the same thing, in the same unbelieving voice as me. Tethys and I made eye contact, and understood immediately what we needed to do.

"Taylor, get up!" Tethys ordered, although I was already moving in that direction. "Megan, you lay down on the bed and relax. You're the one that needs to be the center of attention."

Megan lay obediently on her back, unsure as to what was going to happen, and not quite as relaxed as Tethys had instructed.

"Let me guess," Tethys went on. "Typical sex for you means you suck a guy's dick until he's hard, he fucks you until he cums, and then it's over, right?"

Megan nodded and murmured in the affirmative. "I've been there, Sweetheart," Tethys scowled. "It happened way too often when I was your age. If we have anything to say about it here, it will never happen again, do you understand?"

Megan nodded again.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" the interrogation continued.

"By myself," she answered softly, when I'm watching porn or just playing with myself. Not with a guy."

"Your life is about to change for the better, girl."

I had already positioned myself between Megan's thighs, and I gently spread them wider as Tethys lay down beside her, stroking her gently and sensually, whispering loving, erotic words to her.

"Close your eyes, sweetie, just relax, let yourself experience the beauty of true sexual love."

I began tasting her, and exploring her in the most gentle way I could with my lips and tongue. Up close, her pussy was absolutely gorgeous. She was another flawless beauty, just like the other women I had experienced this week -- Sonia, Joanne, Hera, and of course Tethys herself. My curiosity continued as I tasted her, she was very wet, her inner thighs smeared and coated already, her shaved inner sanctum a shiny, slippery wonderland. Her aroma was delightful, her flavor even better. It was actually more similar to Tethys than to the other women I had tasted, sweet, with hints of coconut, and, I almost laughed out loud that I could imagine such a similarity, but very possibly banana, or even vanilla. I had no idea whether anyone else could taste these ladies the same way I did, and decided to ask Carl, Joe and Henri about it next time we spoke. They must be able to detect the subtle and delectable differences between these beautiful and appetizing women. Hell, I could even discuss it with Tethys, since she was enthusiastically licking all these pussies herself, and often experienced her own taste as she cleaned off my cock or face with her tongue.

It was a heady thought, and inspired an even more vigorous exploration into Megan's secret places. Damn, she was a fantastic experience in aromatherapy, and a gourmet treat. I lost myself in the sheer pleasure of her flesh.

Megan wasn't just taking it. She absorbed it all, squealed with delight, and offered more. Droplets of nectar appeared at her small opening, dripping over in tiny rivulets, which I collected as fast as I could with my tongue. She gasped and shook. I slid my tongue slowly under the hood that shielded her clit, while sliding a finger over the top.

"Oh, shit!" I heard Megan rasp as her breaths staggered and gasped. "I've wanted this forever. Fuck, I didn't think it would be this good!" The last word was emphasized by a spasm that shook her hips and slapped her pussy directly into my nose.

"Porn's not nearly good enough for you, love," Tethys intoned over the puffs and smacks of desperately heavy breathing. That doesn't focus enough on a woman's pleasure. The men you've known are amateurs, and not worthy of you. Taylor and I are experts at pleasing a woman, and we are going to please you. This is your treat, Megan. Tonight we will satisfy you beyond your wildest dreams, and if you like, beyond tonight. Just enjoy yourself. Relax, and let it happen."

I couldn't see what Tethys was doing to Megan's flesh from my embedded position between her thighs, but I could feel it in the quivering and jerking that was rapidly taking over her body movements. I took a few more flicks of my tongue tip over her clit, and suddenly the world exploded around me, an explosion of noise and liquid.

"GOD!!!" she shouted in a gutteral voice, her crotch leaped skyward in front of me, and foamy, frothy, nectar sprayed out of her pussy right into my eyes, the sweetest pepper spray I could imagine. I was as effectively immobilized as I would have been from a riot policeman, but if the police had canisters of this for crowd control, the crowds would be flocking in for more.

I dove in again on Megan's thrashing pussy, and forced it back to the bed with the pressure of my lips. Then I pinned it under my tongue. She continued shaking, and I heard sobs from her. They were good sobs, and I laughed with joy. I looked up and smiled. It took a few more long seconds before she could open her eyes and return my gaze.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry!" she blubbered and gasped as she saw the mess dripping down my face. "I didn't mean to do that! I'm so embarrassed!"

Tethys laughed. "Why should you be embarrassed? Girl, be proud! You just had your first orgasm with a man! Be triumphant!"

I added my own encouragement. "Megan, you just came like a passionate woman. You are delicious, you are beautiful, and I'm going to wear this juicy coating like a badge of honor! So how do you feel after all this?"

"Oh, god, that was so intense. I've never felt anything like that, it's nothing like this when I make myself cum. Fuck, it's ten times better than any guy I've been with."

"We're just getting started," Tethys added. "This is just a warmup."

"Oh, my fucking god," Megan lay her head back again, but she was smiling.

"What if I were to come up and give you a kiss, and a taste of your own medicine?" I offered. "I want you to know how good you taste, and that you're not some little girl, you're all woman."

Tethys took advantage of the switch to take my place at Megan's pussy, and Megan, after a couple of hesitant tastes of her own fluids, enthusiastically accepted my offer. Her mouth was all over my face. It was exhilarating.

"Do you mind if we do it again?" she asked cheerfully. I detected no trace of her earlier fear.

"I thought you'd never ask," Tethys laughed, and shifted into full pussy-eating mode. Megan began squealing and squirming again, but her breathing was easier, and she giggled repeatedly at the sensations. Her next outburst surprised me.

"Taylor, straddle my face! I want to suck your cock while Tethys eats me. I want to do it right."

I didn't feel like arguing about whether she was doing it right already, but beginner or not, that kind of enthusiasm needed to be honored. I did as she wished, and considering the distraction of Tethys between her legs, she did a magnificent job on my shaft and head, although I did have to gently remind her against being too toothy a couple of times. I was very proud of her.

It only took a couple more minutes and I could see her being overwhelmed again. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and held it against her cheek, while she gasped and roared another orgasm. Instead of sobs, she suddenly erupted into fits of laughter. Tethys emerged with a face full of shiny pussy, and insisted on reclaiming Megan's mouth for some deep sloppy kissing. I happily relinquished my position, but not my erection, and lay down next to them, stroking Megan's silky smooth moist body as she and Tethys swapped pheromones.

We were both shocked when Megan's expression changed to horror and she leaped out of the bed. "Oh, shit, I need to call my Mom!" she cried as she ran out of the room to where she had set her phone earlier. Tethys and I shared an indulgent smile once we realized the nature of the crisis.

Megan returned momentarily with the phone in her hand and the speaker on. I hoped for a moment that the video wasn't on. Her mother's voice was warm, rich, and musical, with a strong Hispanic accent. Other than that, it was like mothers everywhere, concerned for her daughter's safety and comfort, seeking reassurance that she was in good hands. Megan provided that reassurance, describing her hosts in glowing terms that I didn't feel we'd yet legitimately earned, although I had every intention of being worthy of such praise soon enough. She wisely didn't mention anything about orgasms. But she did promise her mother that she would get to meet us soon. That thought had implications for a future.

Domestic duties fulfilled, Megan turned her attention back to Tethys and me.

"Now, if you don't mind, I sure do want to fuck! I've never wanted it this bad in my life!"

The obvious question presented itself in my mind.

"How are you for birth control?" I asked. "Do we have anything to worry about?"

"I'm on the pill, and I have been for a while. Probably more from wishful thinking than anything else. Maybe I'll finally start putting it to good use!"

"Well, since you put it that way, your wish is my command!" I didn't need any more convincing.

Before I could make any of my signature Master Lover moves, though, Tethys once again intervened. I have to admit that "intervened" did not mean "interfered." Far from it. Tethys could only improve the event with her participation, and I also have to admit that despite my best intentions, She had a better insight into Megan's emotional needs at the moment -- better indeed than either Megan or myself had. She once again had me lay on my back.

"Do you like being on top?" she asked Megan. It was a simple and obvious question that both my big and little heads should have considered in advance. I wasn't prepared for the answer.

"I've never done it before," she shrugged. Once again, I had failed to account for how limited her actual sexual experience was. She knew far more from the world of porn and fantasy than from first hand knowledge, and she had until now no way to process those ideas. She needed gentle guidance, and Tethys was the better choice to give her that guidance.

Tethys assisted her in straddling me, and knelt beside us ready to continue providing support. She grabbed my cock and positioned it at the proper angle as Megan slowly lowered herself onto me. With her free hand and encouraging instructions, she set the pace.

Megan gasped as I disappeared into her. "God you're big!"

My own gasp was no less heartfelt. "God you're tight!" I moaned to the heavens.

The ride definitely started slow, and I lay still to allow Megan and Tethys together to work out the best rhythm. It was completely hot watching them together, Megan sliding up and down on my very hot and squeezed cock as Tethys fondled, kissed, and goaded her with soft nasty talk. I could see Megan's confidence gradually building, and the writhing became stronger and the amplitude increased. Tethys backed off and let her continue on her own, although by now I was providing some rhythmic assistance as well, and settled in between my legs again, in a position where she could sweep her tongue and lips up and down across my balls and engage Megan's tight bouncing brown rear pucker. Megan squeaked endearingly whenever Tethys' tongue worked her backdoor magic.

Her tits jiggled invitingly, too small and pert to actually hang much, but her little handfuls and pencil eraser nipples were too inviting for my fingers to resist. A few gentle tweaks and their corresponding moans, and I had to pull her down to me, twisting us both in whatever arrangements I could to be able to kiss either her mouth, her ears, her shoulders, or her nipples. Everything about her felt and tasted fresh and nourishing.

She lifted her head momentarily, looked around with a puzzled expression, and then down into my eyes. "You haven't cum yet!" she observed. "You're still going! Fuck, I can't believe it!"

I laughed happily. "You'll be the first to know when I do, sexy girl."

It was her own orgasm that she needed to think about. She'd never cum with a cock inside her before -- until now. Her short staccato moans and mews lifted into a wailing, extended scream, the kind that makes suburban lovers hope their walls are well insulated for sound. It finally broke, the wave stopped rolling, and she collapsed back onto my chest, blubbering and drooling. I could feel another gush of liquid flowing around my shaft, but I knew it wasn't me, and it felt fantastic when Tethys made short work of it. She still wasn't able to prevent some of it from soaking into my sheets, though.

I slowed down as she caught her breath, and prepared to help her off of me. But that wasn't what she wanted. Her restoration came rapidly, the gift of youth at work, and then she seemed to illuminate the room with a sudden burst of energy, and she redoubled the bouncing on my cock. She continued her incoherent babbling, but it did occasionally and temporarily form recognizable but disembodied words, such as "yes!" and "fuck yes!" Her energy was amazing, and with that first vaginal orgasm under her belt, three more came quickly. She was doing all the work, I was lying semi-passively on my back, yet I felt as though I was the one who was starting to fade.

Tethys was a saint, continually whispering, or even bellowing at times, words of encouragement to both Megan and myself. Her fingers and tongue traveled wherever they were needed, enhancing my stimulation here, or Megan's there. We were drenched with sweat, drool, and genital oozings. My first major sign of fatigue was losing my ability to hold my ejaculation back. Lately I'd been able to, most of the time at least, restrain myself until Tethys was completely satisfied, and eager for my final contribution. This wasn't Tethys, though, Megan brought a whole new set of urges and feelings, and my control began to lapse much earlier than it would have if I was fucking Tethys. Still, it was a far lengthier session than Megan had ever experienced before, and she looked ready.

Tethys sensed the impending explosion, and made up for my breathlessness.

"He's getting ready to cum, sweetie, do you want it? Do you want his cum inside you?"

"Oh yes, fuck yes, fuck fuck yes!" Megan gasped, and I felt Tethys press her fingers into the very root of my scrotum just as my spew began to pulse. She likes to do that sometimes when she's sucking the cum out of me, to feel the vibrating and spasming conduits that move the sperm from my balls into the larger channels where they mix with the effluent of my prostate and seminal vesicle, and then continue outward. It always shoots a separate thrill through my system above and beyond the orgasm itself.

It was a big spew, and considering Megan's posture, there was no way she could hold it inside her, even if she knew how. Drops came flowing down my shaft and spreading across my wrinkled scrotum, and Tethys consumed them before they could collect into the folds and pockets. My jaw had opened so wide with the uncontrollable orgasmic sensation that it was actually sore, and Megan was spent. She lowered her face back onto my shoulders, panting and wheezing against the skin of my neck. I held her close, and we lay still, feeling each other's racing hearts as they slowly recovered. After a couple of minutes of bliss, it seemed the most natural thing in the world to start slowly thrusting into her again. My cock had softened and shrunk some, but not so much as to threaten to slip out. Her insides were completely slick, and there was no friction to resist the gentle in and out motion that caused such a deliciously relaxing, yet stimulating sensation to my lathered shaft and glans.