My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, I was really in the mood to eat Tethys out, and make it last. This wasn't foreplay, in my mind. It was simply a treat that she deserved, and I loved, as much a treat for me as it was for her. I explored her folds, my tongue took in her sweet taste, I nibbled hungrily at the swollen flesh that just as eagerly pushed itself into my face. The thought entered my mind that, here in her pussy, her twin passions were joined. Her sexuality and her art, her eroticism and her creative energy, all combined between her legs to flavor her delicious, unique ambrosia. Sonia had tasted delightful and exciting, Hera was sweet and mysterious, and Joanne was relaxing and comfortable on the tongue, but there was something about the taste, the aroma, and the essence of Tethys that was indescribably different, undefinably her own, and inescapably compelling. I desired and enjoyed all these other women, and wanted more of them all, but if I had to choose, it would always and forever be my Tethys.

Ironic, I thought, that I should be thinking like this at the same time that I was anticipating the possibility of doing the same thing to Megan soon.

It may have been the projection of my love, but more likely it was the quality of my stimulation that had Tethys mewing, cooing, moaning, groaning, gasping, sighing, and flowing into my mouth. I loved how easily she could find orgasms, which only gave me incentive to provide her with more of them. I had told her before that I enjoyed her orgasms at least as much as she did, and she hadn't yet disagreed. These were gentle and relaxing rather than intense and exhausting, though. We were still freshly showered, and we didn't want to be sweaty and rank before Megan showed up.

At least I didn't. Tethys, after her oral orgasms couldn't resist the urge to fuck me, and I wasn't really too insistent on dissuading her from that idea. She sat me on the couch and clambered over me, sliding down my full length with a smile. Fortunately, she retained the control to go slow, and her grinding on my crotch was just active enough to keep me hard, and keep the feelings exquisite.

Megan rang after work, and Tethys answered the phone without lifting off of my cock. She apparently had to reassure her that we were hoping she'd come visit. I detected a conflict between eagerness and hesitation, and my own hope was to help buttress the former at the expense of the latter. Tethys did her part.

"If the house is rockin', don't bother knockin'. Just step right in, and let the fun begin!"

I couldn't imagine where she got that line, but I liked it.

Tethys flipped around on my lap and leaned her back into my chest as she continued her hip action. I put my hands to work, reaching around to her front to caress and massage the flesh of her tits and the nubbins of her nipples. She sighed and moaned some more, and I joined in with the sounds of pleasure. In a burst of memory, she climbed off once to go grab some water bottles and lay them beside us. We each took a nice swig and picked up where we left off.

Megan did as she was told. She didn't knock, she walked right in through the front door. The hallway opened out into the living room, and the sofa where we were ensconced faced directly towards the door, and so did Tethys gyrating on my cock, her legs open and her cunt, with my embedded cock, completely on display. That was the first sight to encounter Megan's gaze as she entered. Tethys had been in the midst of an orgasm, and when her eyes focused she saw Megan staring wide-eyed and open-mouthed at us. So far, I thought with a chuckle, wide-eyed and open-mouthed may have been the only expression of Megan's that I had experienced. Tethys immediately came once more, an even bigger orgasm, triggered by the thrill of having an admiring audience.

Having Megan watching so closely had a similar effect on me, and I suddenly felt the pressure boiling up from seemingly nowhere. There was no controlling it this time, and I erupted into Tethys' hot cunt while Megan continued staring. I was breathless for a few long moments, but I wanted to appear suave and casual, as if we did this all the time.

"Hi, Megan," I finally rasped, and to my surprise Tethys made the same greeting at the same moment. "Sit down and make yourself at home," I continued after a short chuckle. The chuckle should have been more emphatic, because Tethys again mirrored my greeting, although she ended the phrase with "comfortable." Geeze, we were like an old couple that were channeling each other's every thought! That was the moment I realized how seamlessly Tethys and I related as a couple. We were so different in so many ways, but where it counted, we were on the same wavelength.

"You guys have no shame, do you?" Megan smirked as she plopped down on my leather easy chair facing the sofa.

Tethys answered conversationally as she remained grinding slowly on my softening cock. "We were hoping you'd enjoy it," she answered. Whether Megan did or not, it sure had been an intense turn on for me. Only in the last week had I realized how much I enjoy being watched while I fuck a passionate woman to a mutual orgasm.

Megan nodded, and was enthusiastically complimentary. I felt like we'd just passed an audition. "You guys are so bold and confident, I'm a little jealous."

If she only knew...

At about that moment, my gradually deflating cock slipped out of the warm, wet cunt that had been embracing it, and I felt the warmth follow it as my cum leaked out, dripping onto the drooping shaft. Tethys immediately wiped a couple of fingerfulls off and licked them clean. Megan stared hungrily.

"Delicious, but needs a chaser," Tethys observed. "Would you like a drink? Water, tea, or soda. We have no alcohol in the house at the moment, unfortunately. Maybe we can calm you down some other way."

"I'm too young for alcohol," Megan smiled. I gulped. But I'm already calm. Maybe a little stimulated, though. But water's fine."

Tethys continued slowly dribbling my semen from her pussy lips and down her thighs as she filled three glasses of ice and water. Megan gazed intently at the slick and dripping crotch that was at her eye level a she accepted the glass. Her face was one big grin. The glass shook as she lifted it to her lips.

"One thing that might help you feel at ease, would be to get undressed," Tethys suggested, standing over her. "It might take some getting used to, but it feels more comfortable when you're not the odd one."

Megan giggled. "I'll still be the odd one. But I see I'm with a couple of other odd ones too. I'm nervous, but yeah. This is too cool!"

She seemed to blush a little as she leisurely removed her clothes, her hands still quivering with nervous excitement. Tethys watched her with an excited expression of her own. When she stood and discarded her jeans and panties, and left everything folded neatly on the arm of the chair, I could not stifle my gasp of amazement. How could such a flawless female creature exist among mere mortals?

Her skin was an inviting creamy brown, similar in shade to Joanne, and not quite as dark as Tethys. It wasn't that sunbaked bronze, but maybe a sort of khaki. Hell, I'm no good with colors -- it wasn't as dark as chocolate, maybe tan with a bit less red... Tethys is the artist, she could probably have described it better. It reminded me of brown gravy flowing over mashed potatoes. That girl was definitely stimulating my appetite! She had faint tan lines over her breasts and hips and pubes, indicating that she did get some sun, and that her bikini was pretty small. Her pussy was as bare as all the other women in our group so far -- why was I meeting all shaved women lately? Is everybody doing it? Not that I was complaining. The shape of her V was perfect, not too puffy and not too skinny. And the girl had abs! Holy shit, there was some real muscle there! She looked like a lifter -- very much like a more petite version of Tethys herself.

Her tits were small but perky, built for speed. Her nipples -- now those I might call chocolate. They reminded me very much of chocolate kisses, in fact, and not much bigger. Her legs were sturdy and strong yet lean, her ass was round and generous, but firm, her shoulders broad and muscular for one so small. All that underneath such a pretty and innocent-looking face, and my cock was transitioning back to attention faster than I ever remembered it doing before.

"Your an athlete!" Tethys announced. It sounded almost like an accusation.

"I was on the swim team and track team in high school," she nodded. "I ran hurdles and threw javelin. I did gymnastics in junior high. I'd like to get on a team once I start college, but I'm probably too short."

"You're not too short for gymnastics," Tethys responded. "You're the perfect build for that."

"I wasn't that good. I had the strength, but not the coordination. I'm really not that good at competitive sports, too small and clumsy. I'd like to try to make a team, though. I enjoy the challenge. If I could get a scholarship, that would be even better."

It seemed to me perfectly natural to see her on some athletic field. I imagined that whatever sport it was, she'd look best playing it naked.

"If you could choose any sport to compete in, what would it be?" I chimed in.

"It might sound strange, but I think I'd do best in either powerlifting or boxing or wrestling. I am strong for my size, and at least in those sports they have weight classes."

I grimaced at the thought of her boxing, even naked. Wrestling, on the other hand...

Tethys continued. "You look like you lift weights. It looks fantastic on you."

I had to agree with that. Megan complimented Tethys on her physique as well, and the two marvelous physical specimens continued to gaze admiringly at one another. After a few moments, Megan turned her admiring eye towards me. Tethys encouraged her.

"Don't leave Taylor out, he's worked hard for his runner's physique."

Her eye seemed focused on a very small, but central, aspect of my physique.

"The muscle I noticed can't be enlarged by training," she sighed. "He was either born with it or it's been surgically enhanced, but I didn't know they did those kinds of surgeries."

Tethys crossed over to me and grabbed my sticky, swollen cock. "He's all natural, I guarantee it. Maybe you can't train the size and shape, but when it comes to pleasing a woman, he's world class. He's also a beautiful nice guy and a total gentleman."

Now my cheeks were burning. I wasn't expecting that, and didn't feel deserving of it. But Megan just smiled her naked, sexy smile, Tethys squeezed my excited, naked cock, and it expanded some more.

"I've just never seen anything like it," Megan approached to get a better look. "Shit, what am I saying? I've never done anything like this! It's like I've gone to work and stepped right into a porn movie!"

She meant it as a compliment, and I interpreted it that way. It also told me that she was in the same world as Tethys, Sonia, and Hera, as far as porn went. Not so innocent as she looked.

"We were so awed by you last Tuesday when we met you, and we hoped we might get a chance to get to know you. From how you reacted, it felt like you're actually one of us."

Megan shrugged, looking quizzically at Tethys. "I don't know what that means. I like how bold you two are, and I wish I was that brave. But you can pull it off, because you're both really beautiful and confident."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "And you're not beautiful? Tethys here is amazing, like you say, and some other women are completely beautiful inside and out. But you don't come in second to anybody, Megan, you really are a work of art. Tethys is an artist, and she has an eye for beauty too. She knows it when she sees it, and you are it!"

I hoped I sounded emphatic without scolding. It seemed like her nipples extended a little just then, so I must have said something right.

Tethys examined her, like a museum curator would examine a sculpted masterpiece that had just arrived. "I'd love to paint you," she grinned.

Paint me, or paint a picture of me?" Megan's expression was charmingly coquettish.

"Both!" laughed Tethys, and Megan lifted her arms and gave us a slow pirouette in response. God, she looked lovely!

By now comfortable with us, Megan smiled and sat down on the couch beside me, while Tethys sat on the other side. I felt just a bit kingly, flanked as I was by two such glorious princesses. Tethys began fondling my cock again, and with a gesture she encouraged Megan to join in. I could sense her struggle between eagerness and hesitancy, the fear of being revealed to be unskilled at something she wanted to take pride in. I knew the feeling, I'd been there many times before. She was in no danger of rejection here.

With Tethys providing the guidance and the example, she soon settled down to a wonderfully sensual exploration of my entire exposed body, emphasizing my grateful genitals, while I experienced that heavenly tension between relaxation and excitement. I didn't want to sit there like a lump, though, so I decided to try to converse.

"So where do you live, Megan?" I began.

She described the neighborhood, and I knew it by reputation. It wasn't a nice area, one of the more impoverished and violent streets of east Austin.

"I've lived there all my life," she went on. "Not that I'd want to, but we didn't have much choice. Fortunately, I didn't go to public school there. My Mom spent just about every penny she had to send me to a nicer high school so I could have a sports program and better academics. That's the only reason I'm able to have a chance at college."

"That's something to be proud of," Tethys interjected. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" That may have been the wrong question to ask, under the circumstances.

"I had a younger brother," she looked downcast. "He was four years younger than me. I loved that kid, he was so smart and happy and nice."

She continued to massage and tug on my cock, yet tears fell from her eyes and she sniffled. "He was killed in a drive-by shooting when he was eight years old. They never caught the guys that did it. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think they were after another kid who was the brother of somebody they were trying to get back at. My mom's never been the same since. Neither have I, really. Ever since then, I've wanted out of there. I can't leave without my Mom, though, she doesn't deserve to be stuck in that neighborhood. All the pimps, the drugs, the helpless people -- everybody is self destructing. I see the worst things people do to themselves, and it's a real lesson. That's why I don't do drugs or even smoke or drink now. And I don't hang out with any gang-bangers. My Mom is busting her ass to help put me through school so I can get a good job and a good life, and when I do, I'm going to get her out of there and have her live with me someplace nice."

My cock sank like a torpedoed freighter. I was horrified. Tethys looked horrified. Megan released me with one hand to wipe her cheeks, the other clamped tight, almost desperately, around my cock. There was nothing erotic there. My heart ached for her.

We hugged her and expressed our sorrow as best we could, but the mood remained awkward for some minutes afterwards. Eventually, we were able to spend time on more pleasant topics, such as sports. She repeated her admiration of Tethys' physique, and her desire to start lifting weights herself. Tethys encouraged her, insisting that she had just the frame and the musculature to get superb results from it. Her caresses of my cock became affectionate and pleasant again, and she seemed happy. If she was happy, so was Mister Happy, and he responded properly.

She talked of her upcoming semester at the community college. "After a year of two, I should be able to transfer to UT-Austin. Hopefully, I can major in something fun like Exercise Science."

My cock was at full mast now, and she continued playing with it happily as she spoke.

"My only real weakness is porn. I love porn. My Mom doesn't know anything about locking down computers, and she's gone most of the time, so it's always been easy to get. I don't tell most people about this, but considering where I am now, I guess it might be kind of obvious."

Tethys related some of our own positive relationship with porn, and Megan seemed encouraged.

"I don't like violent or hateful stuff. I guess I have some kinks. I like orgies and party sex, threesomes, outdoor sex, public nudity type stuff, cream pies, and guys with really big dicks. It keeps me safe at home, I guess, off the streets. I don't know any guys that measure up to what's online, so I just indulge my fantasies by myself. My Mom has caught me a couple of times, but I guess as long as I'm not out there fucking strange guys and getting pregnant or diseased or pimped out or beaten up, she won't complain."

I regretted that she hadn't met us just a few hours ago.

"I'm assuming no boyfriend in the picture, then," Tethys probed.

"Hell no! I've had sex a few times with boys from school. They're boys, though, not men. Not porn stars. They don't know what they're doing, and they don't care enough to learn. They jizz out in thirty seconds, pull up their pants, and then leave or, act like they now own your ass. That's not what I want. And I won't date guys in my neighborhood, because for all I know they're related to... those guys."

Tethys tried to sound reassuring. "Taylor is a porn star, he's a real man, he knows what he's doing, he's a gentleman, and once you've fucked him, you own his ass!"

"For real??" Megan looked up at me, her eye's once again wide and shining.

"I don't know about the porn star part, but I do care enough to learn. And I'm still learning. I've already learned that I really like what you're doing here."

Megan grinned, and gave my shaft a little twist, tug, and thumb squeeze.

"This is nice, but it's a little weird. I've just never seen a dick like this, even in porn. And I like that it's all shaved smooth. It wasn't like that last Tuesday, was it? Damn, that looks so nice, and it feels great. I think I'm leaving a wet spot on your couch."

"Think of it as a protective coating," I advised. "You're right about the shaving, that's new. Our sex life is still evolving too."

I suddenly felt a little embarrassed that the cock she was fondling was sticky with Tethys' residue. I'd also worked up a little bit of a sweat during our exhibition. I was not, I felt, at my most presentable.

"Would you be more comfortable someplace else, the bedroom maybe? Do you want me to take a shower?"

"I need a shower too," she said hopefully.

Tethys wasted no time. "Of course you both need a shower, and now's the perfect time to take one. Megan, you will absolutely love showering with Taylor. I try to do it every chance we get. He's gentle and sexy and he's fun to wash. And he'll wash you squeaky clean, too."

The look in Megan's eye was hard to fathom. Why would we be offering to shower with a near-total stranger? Why would she want to shower with me, particularly with what she'd already been through? Yet here she was, smiling at me -- eagerly? Expectantly? Shyly? Naively? There was certainly an air about her, something akin to shyness. I wouldn't have called it hesitancy. But it wasn't confidence either. It was the look, I realized, of someone about to go skydiving for the very first time, someone who might not have thought of it as a possibility before, someone who was terrified by the idea, yet eager to try it. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her eyes blinked, yet her nipples looked rock hard and there was a sheen of moisture on her skin. She wiped her forehead and turned to Tethys.

"I'd like to, but... could you stand just outside the shower and talk to me while we do it? I'm sure Taylor's trustworthy, but I'm still a little scared. I feel like I'm waiting in line for a roller coaster!"