My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tethys found her voice first, and Megan was able to lift her body up again for a response.

"Beautiful, yeah. "It was a fucking religious experience." She lowered herself back down, and continued whispering into my throat.

"Oh, fuck, I never dreamed it would be like this. Porn doesn't do it justice. You guys are like angels or saints from fuck heaven."

My slow rhythm continued, and I started to entertain the idea of allowing Megan to roll off of me, and to relieve the slight pressure that was starting to build in my bladder. Suddenly she inhaled deeply and energetically, and sat up straight on my hips, craning my cock upwards within her.

"Am I selfish for wanting to go again? I hope I'm not hogging him too much Tethys, am I being unfair? God, I love being on top! Shit, I don't think I ever want to do one on one sex again. I need to share this. I want to have both you guys!"

Tethys laughed, and my cock twitched. My bladder could wait.

"We have some friends who would love to meet you, and I think you'd enjoy them too!" Tethys suggested helpfully.

Megan began her riding motions again. "Really? You have friends that do this? That's fucking awesome!"

Megan came twice more during our next fuck, and even I managed, weakly, one more of my own, the experience was so intense. I had enough energy left to make it to the bathroom, but not to do a thorough cleanup. It wouldn't have made any difference anyway, Megan and Tethys were each a stinky mess. I might as well join the club. Megan, it seemed, was willingly joining our tribe.

"You want to know something funny?" she asked, as she sleepily nestled herself into a cuddle position between us. "If you guys hadn't been naked when I first met you, I probably wouldn't have trusted you so much."

Tethys and I pinned her between us, and she sighed happily. I was asleep before I could even reach out my arms to cuddle them.

--- To be continued