My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10 -- Hera Comes Clean.
12.6k words
4.85
4.2k
5
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

Chapter 10 -- Hera Comes Clean

Apparently Megan could sleep as hard as she could fuck. She didn't stir when the alarm went off, didn't move as I ate breakfast and dressed for work, and still lay sprawled on the bed, unconscious and peaceful, as I walked out the door. She spread chaotically atop the covers, legs open, pussy exposed, moist, and beautiful. I could resist leaning down and giving it a kiss before I left the room. Tethys was awake, and we shared a more conventional parting kiss at the door as I left for work. Her mouth tasted like stale pussy and semen. I wrinkled my nose, and smiled.

"You taste like yesterday's orgy. Nice!"

I'm sure she took it as the compliment I intended it as. I was in a reverie the entire way to work. I hadn't planned what happened last night. Yes, we wanted to bring Megan back. Yes, we wanted to give her a cheap thrill, knowing that she had enjoyed our exhibitionist surprise last week. I really did expect her to smile, maybe squeal, or cheer, and then move on. What I didn't expect was for her to return after her shift was over. What I didn't expect was that we would gift her with a life-changing experience, and that I would provide her first-ever orgasm with a man. And her next four.

Part of me feared that we had created a monster, and part of me swelled with pride that I had granted her deepest wish, and fulfilled her most powerful hidden fantasy. Neither had been my plan. I just wanted us to have fun, and show her a good time.

Megan was not by any means a virgin, but based on the significance of the experience from her perspective, she might as well had been. How many eighteen-year olds had experienced a threesome? How many people do that in their entire lives? How many even want to? Megan wanted to. I had no idea how sexually frustrated she was, or how powerful the need that drove her turned out to be. She looked so young, so vulnerable, so innocent. And she was all of those things. She was a young, vulnerable, innocent girl who needed a safe space in which to fling her sexual inhibitions away and fuck her dreams into reality. She was young, vulnerable, innocent, and intensely, passionately horny.

Best of all, she fell asleep with us happy and content, with no regrets, with an entirely new and joyful perspective on her life, the missionary zeal of one who has experienced a miraculous rebirth. Tethys and I had merely hoped to show her a good time.

My satisfaction overcame my fear. That girl had fueled my ego like throwing gasoline an a smoldering fire. She had adored my cock, worshipped it, in fact. She had delighted in my body. She had loved the taste of my cum. She had embraced the lifestyle of Tethys and I as the one she wanted for her own life. We were her role model.

I hummed cheerfully as I stepped into the office building and made my way towards my cubicle. Beth and I made eye contact, and I stopped humming. Damn, there was that smirk again. She always had that look like she could destroy me with a single word, and I should be grateful and groveling that she hadn't revealed me, yet.

I had six years with the company, a position as senior software engineer, a nice income, respect from my peers, and in one week this girl threatens to turn it all upside down on me because I made the mistake of opening a video that Tethys sent me in front of her -- on her first day at work. Now she didn't seem to want to let it go. It had been a week, though, she hadn't reported me for sexual harassment yet, and I was beginning to think that window had passed. I had concluded she was more amused than offended, but she wasn't going to let an opportunity pass of having an advantage of some kind over me. I was supposed to be her mentor, trainer, and supervisor, but it was becoming clear to me that she would as soon have me over a barrel.

Or maybe not. Maybe she was just morbidly fascinated. Who would expect that a nerdy computer programmer would have a double life as a virile stud fucking multiple beautiful women? I was sure no one else in the company had a mega-sexy partner who happened to have a hobby of setting him up with additional sexy friends. By any standard of western civilization, my love life was pretty damn hot. Hell, a good number of my coworkers didn't have lovers at all, much less multiple super-gorgeous ones at once. So maybe the next time Beth smirked my way while remembering the image of that spectacular naked black "Chinese" girl and her black stallion, I could afford an inward smirk of my own. Whatever kinky scenarios her imagination might concoct of my sex life, I knew that they fell far short of the reality, one that I had no reason to be ashamed of. Yes, allowing her to accidentally see the explicit image was legitimately embarrassing, and I had properly apologized for that, but for the lifestyle that allowed such images to exist and be part of my world, I owed no apologies. I was, in fact, as much the stallion as was Henri, and the fact that Beth was missing out on that was simply her misfortune. I owed her no apologies, no explanations, and no invitations.

With this new attitude, I was able to return her next smirk with a friendly, confident smile, that said "I like me, I'm not ashamed, and if you choose to not accept me as a worthy equal, then your loss."

I didn't interpret Beth's glances as smirks any more, but decided she was really looking at me with admiration. My mood improved tremendously, I had a productive week, and Beth quickly merged seamlessly into the general office environment.

Tethys phoned me Tuesday evening, she confirmed that her period had started. I finally related the story of Beth and the texted nude photo of Sonia and Henri, and she was aghast.

"Taylor, I'm so sorry, I should know better than to send you pictures like that at work!" she moaned.

"I should know better than to open them," I reminded her. I assured her that my job seemed safe now, and no long-term damage had been done. Then she surprised me.

"Call Hera," she ordered. "The plan is for you to spend tonight with her -- and her Mom, of course -- at her place, and then she'll be fucking you all night Wednesday at your house. I don't want you losing your sexual conditioning just because I'm unavailable for a few days."

"I feel like I've hired the best agent in the business," I responded. "What would I do if I didn't have you to manage my schedule?"

I immediately got on the phone with Hera, and we decided I'd head for work directly from her house Wednesday morning, and she'd meet me at my place Wednesday night. I grabbed my toiletries and tomorrow's work clothes, and was back out the door and on the road in her direction ten minutes later.

It felt strange to consider, but I was actually looking forward to Phoebe being there to watch us. I'd never even fantasized about mother-daughter encounters before meeting this duo, and even though I wouldn't actually be fucking her, and had no real desire to see her naked, her vocal enthusiasm and active assistance wonderfully intensified the experience of fondling and fucking her daughter. The Goddess-talk had been a little distracting at first, but now even that seemed to be a pleasant part of the ambiance.

Phoebe was the first to greet me on my arrival. She gave me a big, welcoming hug, and then undressed me herself, effectively blocking out Hera's attempts to move in. Only when I was naked, and she'd gotten a couple of good tugs on my erection, followed by another big hug, did Hera get her own chance to greet me properly. It was similar to Phoebe's, the main difference being Hera's already complete nakedness, smaller and more slender build and smaller hands. The cock tugs were no less enthusiastic. Oh, and the kiss. Wet delicious, a delicate sweet tongue meeting my own. I was at full attention in record time.

We congregated in the kitchen for coffee and small talk to begin with, the fully clothed matron chatting casually with two very horny naked younger people no longer seemed incongruous to my experience. I related the story of Beth and the Sonia and Henri photo fiasco, and they both thought it was uproariously funny. By the time Hera ended the preliminaries with her impatient libido, the other two of us were also ready to go.

"Look, I'd love to continue this delightful conversation about whatever topic it is I can't remember because I'm so horny I can't see or hear straight," she interrupted. "If I don't get something thick, hot firm and fleshy between my thighs immediately, I'm going to become very hard to handle."

"I'll handle you if you like," I answered, and we wandered into her bedroom. Phoebe was in the mood to tease.

"What about your fingers? Are they not hot and firm and fleshy?"

"Mom, I'm so tired of masturbating. If Tethys isn't lying, and I'm sure she's not, between Taylor and her and her other friends, I should have enough cocks, fingers and tongues jammed up my cunt and ass that I won't even have to think about using my own any more."

Phoebe opened Hera's toy drawer. "What about these?" she asked, holding up a particularly veiny plastic replica cock.

"Only if a friend uses it on me, or I use it on them," she scoffed. "No more solo if I can help it."

"Not tonight, at least," I said, reminding her of my presence. The best way to silence her seemed to be to cover her lips with my own. She had a very tasty kiss -- even with the residual coffee flavor. At least she always served good quality coffee. Phoebe squealed with delight as she watched me take control of her naked daughter, as I backed her to the bed, still lip-locked with out tongues dueling, and gently laid her on her back, with her legs hanging off the end, her feet still on the floor. I released her lips from mine, but my lips weren't done yet. They began a round-about journey, skimming along her jaw, lingering over her ear lobe, wandering down the side of her neck to her shoulder, detouring diagonally across her upper chest down her opposite breast, taking in her wonderful and responsive nipple.

Her breaths were coming deep and heavy now, and it was an effort for me to stifle my grin, to keep my lips rounded and puckered. When I did widen my mouth in a smile, I used that as an opportunity to free my tongue to irrigate the desert of her flesh. It was no longer a desert, really, because a sheen of perspiration gradually appeared, powered by her passion. I loved the taste of her moist skin, and was feeling no urge to hurry things.

Hera did seem in the mood to hurry things. "Fuck me, goddam it!" she hissed. "We can have foreplay later. I haven't had a cock inside me for sixty-four hours, twelve minutes, and forty five seconds, and I don't want to wait another minute!"

Phoebe giggled, and I looked at her quizzically. "It's seven-fifteen," she smiled, glancing at the clock on Hera's nightstand. Damn, I think Hera was pretty accurate.

"You keep pretty close track of that," I confirmed as I positioned myself between her legs and pushed in deep. Hera gasped and laughed.

"I have a built in timer that starts when your cock pulls out of me and stops when it slides back in. I've spent too much of my life not being fucked. I need you to fuck me, Taylor, I need you to fill up my fucking cunt, I need to feel it squeezing your shaft, I need to fucking grip it, I need your wet sloppy balls slapping my ass, and I need my perverted-ass creepy mother to get the fuck over here and help out!"

Her enthusiastic nasty talk enhanced my own enthusiasm, and my thrusts were strong and steady as Phoebe repositioned herself closer.

"That's not nice, sweetie. I'm not creepy," she pouted.

"Grab my tits, Mom. Squeeze my nipples! Oh, God, oh goddess, yesssss! Fuck me harder, Taylor, faster! Mom, squat between Taylor's legs and watch his balls slamming into me!"

Phoebe did as she was told. "I see them, dear."

"Slap his ass, Mom! Harder! I want to hear it. Slap him when he pulls back. Yeah, that's it. Fuck yes!"

Fortunately, Phoebe's slaps were more noisy than painful. It was a strange game, but oddly thrilling. I hoped Phoebe was enjoying it. It was odd how obedient she became when Hera was being fucked.

"Taylor, push it in and hold it there. As deep as it will go. Hold still. Now put my legs over your shoulders. Oh, fuck that feels good. Can you go deeper now? Push in. Mom, push Taylor's ass into me. Don't let him back out! Oh, God my cunt walls are grabbing your cock! Do you feel my cunt squeezing that thick fucking shaft? Oh, SHIT! FUCK! You're twerking your cock inside me, aren't you? You mother fucker! Mom, let go of Taylor and get back up here and start squeezing my tits again. Ooooh, FUCK! Slam me, you mother fucking fucker! Fuck me hard and fast! Pound my fucking cunt! Hard and fast, hard and fast!"

Her head was swiveling wildly back and forth as I pounded her just as she asked. I was starting to breathe heavily from the effort. Phoebe turned her face towards me and smiled happily. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She returned it with enthusiasm. Never in my life had I imagined that I would be kissing a woman while balls deep in her young daughter, but by this phase of my life, nothing that involved sexual passion seemed unusual any more. It just came naturally, it felt good, Phoebe laughed, and Hera came hard.

Hera stiffened, then spasmed, her voice came in raspy, incoherent bursts. Phoebe went from squeezing her tits to gently stroking upwards from the base of her breasts across her upright nipples. My hard thrusts receded to slow, gentle strokes. Hera's fluids were dripping down my balls, it seemed almost as voluminous as my own ejaculate.

"You've been saving that up, have you?" I crooned, my own hands joining Phoebe's in tracing over her belly and breasts.

"Sixty-four hours, twenty minutes, and thirty two seconds, and I'm not fucking done yet!" Hera panted. I took another look at the clock. Damn.

"Whether you're done yet or not, I can't allow that tasty juicy pussy to go uneaten," I told her. Without disengaging her legs, I lowered myself between her thighs, my cock exiting smoothly. She involuntarily squirmed as it left her opening, and now on my knees, I slid my own face up to her nectar pocket. She smelled heavenly. Right now, I sincerely believed in the Goddess, and felt totally blessed.

Phoebe hadn't started her goddess-talk until now. The sight of my face between Hera's legs, my tongue playfully flicking and twisting her porcelain-set gold clit ring, must have been an inspiration. She leaned in close to watch, and begin whispering in excitement.

"Oh, baby, your lover's tongue is bringing you such joy, the Goddess is blessing both of you. Fill his mouth with your sacred nectar, let the blessings flow from your portal of holiness into the worshiping mouth of Taylor. Taylor, you are blessed by the Goddess and my daughter to be provided the sacred honeydew. Taste it and be glad! Return the blessing with your lips, and tongue and fingers. Make my baby sing!"

It was a wonderful speech, and it affected Hera as much as me. I continued lapping, sucking, and flicking happily, Hera groaned and quivered, her own nasty talk suppressed momentarily. It was without doubt a moment of holy beauty. Within seconds, another guttural cry escaped her facial lips, another flow of thick sweet floral essence escaped her nether lips, and her torso bucked and twisted in torturous ecstasy. I have always loved the sensation of a woman orgasming at my actions, and tonight that pleasure was extra focused. I was a happy man.

I had already had an inkling of how multi-orgasmic Hera could be, and that first impression was now being confirmed in spades. I climbed atop her again and continued my forceful thrusting, her mother continued her prayers of thanks, and Hera continued writhing and cumming below me. She never lost her presence of mind completely, because when she sensed that I was getting close, she immediately stopped me.

"I want you in my mouth this time," she breathed. "I want more cream for my coffee. Feed me, you fucker!"

As she took my sloppy cock into her mouth she focused her eyes on her mother, her loud slurping and dramatic licking accompanied by multiple smiles and winks Phoebe's way. Phoebe knelt beside her, mesmerized, inhaling the scent of our sex and sweat. Hera held my cock out to her.

"Suck him, Mom. He's delicious. You know you want to!"

"No, I have to see you take him. You're so beautiful, Hera. The Goddess wants you to drink his sacred potion, drink him deep, let me see it fill your mouth. Grab his balls and pull them up to your chin. That's right. Oh, Goddess, you are amazing!"

Phoebe didn't suck me, but she wasn't above squeezing my ass and helping her daughter massage my balls as Hera took me in about half way, using one hand to stroke the lower part of my shaft, and the other to grab and rub me by the rear of my scrotal sack. Phoebe took the remainder.

"Suck his balls, then, if you can reach them. Take his balls into your mouth while he cums in mine," Hera ordered, and although the geometry was a little awkward, Phoebe succeeded in doing just that. The sensation was too much for me, and I felt no need to fight it. My balls twerked, my shaft pulsed, and my full volume of spew coated Hera's palette and tongue. I hadn't been storing up my need for as long as Hera had, it had been a little less than forty eight hours since I'd cum inside Megan, but that had been more than enough for a full recharge.

Two recharges, actually, since within a few minutes we were going again, Hera on top this time, Phoebe chanting in holy bliss, and no pressure on me to hold anything back. Hera was cumming on her own schedule, and she would be ready as soon as I was. We fucked like that another ten minutes or so, and once again I emptied my balls into her. Her cunt filled and leaked, and then we were face to crotch with each other, cleaning one another of our excretions as thoroughly as our mouths could accomplish. Phoebe found a little more courage this time, her finger scooping a warm droplet from the pocket between my balls and tasting it. She yummed with pleasure, and sat back to watch.

"Mom, you didn't get any pictures this time," Hera scolded.

"Oh, gosh, that's right, I guess I got too caught up in the moment!" Phoebe answered apologetically. There will be others."

"Yes, there will," Her reminded her. And Sunday I plan on fucking several other men and women, and you need to be there to record it for posterity!"

"Your father and I will be there," Phoebe sounded more resigned than enthusiastic.

"I can't wait to meet him and shake his hand," I said. You both raised a fine and very desirable daughter."

"She did most of that herself," Hera reminded me. "We were just along for the ride."

"And what a ride it is, Mom!" Hera chimed in. "You're the best Mom in the world!"

"I'm just happy to be pleasing the Goddess," Phoebe answered.

"Oh, you are!" Hera giggled.

****************************

"I'm hungry," Hera announced.

"You should be," Phoebe scolded her. "You've been existing on almost nothing but coffee all day."

"That's not true, I had breakfast this morning. I just got distracted with the sculpting the rest of the day, and then I got so excited about Taylor coming over I forgot to eat."

"I'm hungry too," I agreed. "So what do you want to do? I'm game for a nice meal -- Italian, maybe? You and I would have to get dressed, Hera. Phoebe, you're fine as you are."

"I'm going home to my husband," Phoebe pushed herself away from the table. "You lovebirds can figure it out. Remember, though, the Goddess wants her worshippers to eat well and be healthy and strong to serve Her properly."

"So does the Mother!" laughed Hera.

I had a wicked idea at that moment. Tonight was exactly one week since Tethys and I had met Megan delivering a pizza to her apartment. Now that we had fucked her as of Sunday night, and she was eager to join the Tethys tribe, I wondered how she would react if Hera and I called for a delivery from here, and we met her naked at the door again. Naughty and intriguing, yes. A nice fantasy. But I decided against it. Tethys already had plans for Hera and Megan to meet, she was the choreographer, and I didn't want to undermine her. And Megan might not be that enthused to encounter me without Tethys for reassurance, with a strange woman in addition.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers