My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All day I've been thinking about what we talked about last night. Remember, your magnificent, beautiful cock?"

I didn't think she could embarrass me in our current situation, and had she complimented my cock in the throes of passion I would have found inspiration and acceptance in the context, but for her to be referring to it in such terms so casually, so seemingly objectively, while I was engaged in a totally unrelated activity, felt a little disconcerting. Not so much so as to threaten my erection, after all, a compliment is a compliment, but other than Tethys, no woman had ever praised my cock when personal interactions with it were not immediately imminent, and other than members of our new little tribe, no one had ever praised it at all. This all still felt so new. I felt myself blushing.

"I meant what I said about how spectacular it is. Of course I love it when it fucks me. It feels so nice inside my wet, horny cunt."

Okay, she was good at dirty talk while being fucked, I knew that, but I'd never been the recipient of nasty motivational speech before while cooking spaghetti.

"Does your big wide flat-topped cock like being inside my pussy, Taylor?" She was spreading her pussy lips now, and twisting her clit ring while tugging on it and moving it back and forth.

"Does it like being in my mouth? Your cock is very tasty, Taylor, especially when your man-juice is oozing out of it and mixed with my pussy flavor. I like it when you fuck my wet sloppy cut and then put that slippery dripping dick into my hungry mouth. I can't wait for that to be my after-dinner desert."

I loved the idea of my cock being thought of as a confection, and it was no longer merely hard, but straining to pop right through its covering of sensitive skin. I could see it pulsing in time with my heartbeat. So could Hera.

"When I first saw it I said I wanted to sculpt it," she continued. "I still do. I brought a camera and a sketchbook and a measuring tape, and tonight I'm going to study it in every detail. I'm going to study it hard, and I'm going to examine it flaccid. I'm going to see it coated with a thick mixture of your cum and mine. I'm going to photograph it thoroughly before I lick and suck it clean, and I'm going to photograph and sketch it up close. Are you going to be my phallus model tonight, Taylor? Are you going to make that unique cock available for the sake of art? Can I draw and photograph the oozing drops of precum hanging from the tip? Can I do a perspective study of those veins filigreeing the shaft? God, Taylor, your cock is so fucking perfect. It's my standard, my prototype for male beauty from here on out."

"Wait until you meet Henri," I thought silently to myself. "We'll see."

Out loud, I said "We're both in luck tonight, then, for mi falo es su falo. It's yours to use as you wish -- try not to hurt me too bad, though."

"Hurt you? Fuck, I would never do anything to damage or even discourage that beautiful treasure that you carry. Did I tell you that I'm a cock girl? Maybe I just assumed you'd figure it out, but I should have mentioned it. Most of my girlfriends talk about every other part of a man when they talk about how attractive he is. They'll mention his face, or his shoulders, or his tight belly, or his ass, or his legs. I like all those features, of course, I wouldn't want to fuck an ugly guy unless he was an angel inside, but I'm the only one who really wants to talk about what his dick looks like."

"In fairness to the other girls," I cut in, "when they see a man they're attracted to they are very rarely going to get a chance to see his cock early on. All the other features you mention are a lot more accessible to the casual viewer."

"True, and a pity," she sighed. "That's why I wish my skin was more sun-resistant, I would love to spend time hanging out a nude beach and just stare at and admire penises all day. I'm so jealous of Tethys and her friends."

"Me too, a bit," I agreed. "I've been to Hippy Hollow a few times with her, but I can't just chill out there for hours like she can. I think you're stuck with me on summer Saturdays, as your fellow paleskin."

"I'm not complaining," she smiled. "I could stare at cocks all day and still not see one as fine as yours. That wouldn't stop me from looking, of course, but I can't help but appreciate yours all the more."

Mercifully, it was time to drain the spaghetti. Hera's flattery was having an effect on me that went far beyond my almost painfully hard appendage.

Hera had no intention of climbing off the counter to move to the table. She remained there with her legs spread and bald pussy on display and I set the bowl of spaghetti and zucchini beside her. I stood almost between those legs, my cock pointing at her like a direction finder, as we feasted. She added additional seasoning to her meal by periodically slipping two fingers into her still very wet pussy and raising to her mouth to suck just before taking a forkful of the main course. Every move, every gesture seemed choreographed to produce the maximum erotic effect. It was working, and I'm sure would have still worked even if I'd tried to fight it, which I wasn't. My cock was oozing out another clear drop of precum several times a minute, and she would occasionally take a break from tasting her own juices to reaching to my spongy head, giving it a squeeze, and taking away fingers coated with my essence of manhood for her next bite's flavoring.

"So, tell me about Megan," she probed immediately after one of those liquid harvests. "Tethys has told me a few things, what do you think of her?"

"She's beautiful, you're going to love her, your mother is going to love her, and I'm sure she's going to love you guys," I offered. "I believe y'all are supposed to get together along with Tethys on Friday. I wish I could be there for that."

"Does she love your cock as much as I do?" she asked, this time reaching forward and giving my cock a lingering squeeze. "Does she worship it? Does she want to consume it like candy? Does she want to guzzle your hot delicious cum like she's rehydrating with a sports drink?"

I laughed. "She seems to enjoy it," I confessed. "You'll have to ask her for the details."

"I'm asking you for the details," she smiled wickedly. "I want you to give me every delicious detail, every masculine musky slimy detail. I want you to fuck me and make me scream with every detail. I want you to cum at least twice. I want you to fill my starving cunt and then I want you to add your delicious dessert semen to the spaghetti in my belly. I want my breath to smell like cum the rest of the night, and I want to be leaving cum drips on your floor when I walk around. I want your breath to smell like pussy all night."

With all my mental strength, I made a grasp at practicality. "That means we don't want to start off with spaghetti breath," I said. "Let's shower and brush our teeth so we can get off on the right foot."

"I shaved my eager pussy before I left my house," Hera noted. "I can tell that you could use just a bit of a once over."

In the shower, she gave me a twice-over, to which I did not object. She payed special attention to the whiskers sheltering in the difficult areas of my wrinkled scrotum, and when we stepped fresh out of the shower, I was as smooth as I'd been since before puberty. And still proudly erect, I thought with satisfaction.

On the way to the bedroom, Hera pulled out her sketchbook, a charcoal pencil, a knife, and a better-than-a-phone camera from her Mary Poppins bag. It's tempting to say that she subjected me to multiple poses and close examinations and photos before we had sex, but as far as my cock and balls were concerned, all that was sex. At the very least it was foreplay. There was a lot of positioning, pulling, stroking, and displaying going on, and it felt intense. My latent exhibitionism jumped up and down waving its hand, begging to be let out. I let it. It was a blast. Hera was inspired. She photographed and sketched me standing, kneeling on one leg, sitting on the corner chair, sitting on the corner of the bed, and finally splayed on my back. I was amazed to see how quickly she could sketch, and how much detail she could show in just a few lines. It was also new to me to see a representation of my cock completely taken from context: no background detail, no soft shadow, no blending into the rest of my body.

"Does it really look like that?" I wondered as we leafed through the charcoal-lined pages together.

"Of course not," she shrugged, tilting her head as if for a better angle. "Not to you it won't. But even a photograph doesn't show it completely realistically. The sketch is just a schematic, of course it leaves out subtle shades and texture details, but it gives me the view that I see from my perspective, and it's the view I interpret through both eyes. It's how it appears in 3-D, at a particular distance with my eye's triangulation. The photo captures a lot more detail, of course, but it's a flat view. It has no perspective, no depth. If I'm going to do an actual sculpture of it, I need both. I don't think it would be a good idea to have you pose for me with a constantly turgid erection for hours on end without moving."

I couldn't disagree. Still, there was something about both the drawings and the photos that didn't look quite like... me.

"That's what I said," she emphasized once more. "You see it from two angles, down from your head and in the mirror. Tethys and I and your other ladies can see it from all different distances and angles. We have more perspectives. I'm sure Tethys knows your cock better than you do, and I'm already close to that myself. And have I mentioned that I really like what I see?"

"I really like you seeing it," I agreed. "It's amazing when I think that I used to see my cock as a liability, as something to be ashamed of. You girls have made me feel proud of it, and I'm sure glad you're my friend."

"As a friend, I'm being a little unfair to you." It was a sudden switchup. "I've been staring lovingly at your beautiful penis all evening, but you've barely had a single glance at my sacred goddess pussy!"

She stood up and positioned herself over my face as I lay back on the bed, her legs spread comfortably, still facing my cock as it jumped slightly with every heartbeat. Her fingers found their way to her labia, spreading them, allowing me to look upwards into the depths of that tunnel to heaven. I looked and admired. I knew she loved me looking, and was even more sure of it as I saw the glistening coating spreading and thickening at the base of those lips, slowly collecting under the force of gravity. I watched, fascinated, as a single drop slowly gathered, took form, and gradually extended a little silky tail, growing steadily longer as it fought mightily to connect that drop of liquid desire to the flesh above it. Finally it came loose, splashing down onto my chin. I didn't touch it, it tickled just a little, but the feeling, and the aroma, was heady. And there looked to be another drop forming behind it.

"You're going to get a much closer view, and so am I," she whispered overhead, and slowly began squatting down, that beautiful drooling cunt slowly approaching my face. The next drop oozed, then dribbled, the dropped from her sopping lips just overhead. It landed on on my upper lip, and as I licked it in, the sweet, smooth, musky, slightly tangy flavor whetted my anticipation. A few short seconds later, her fleshy lower lips were in full contact with my waiting puckered oral lips.

In the less than a week I'd known her, this wasn't the first time I'd tasted that pussy, but it might as well have been. She immediately turned the spigot on, and the flow volume became a gusher. Tethys gets extremely wet, Megan had been drenching, but Hera here was about to overflow my mouth and drip down my cheeks to saturate the sheets. It was amazing, and delicious. And that wasn't all. Hera leaned forward over my crotch, lowered her face, and took me into her mouth as deep as she could. One hand was clasped most of the way around the base of my cock, the other hand was kneading my balls, and her mouth and tongue were conspiring to move my cock around in ways I couldn't begin to describe. There was suction, there was in-and-out, there was tongue on the sides, pressing on the head, rolling around the shaft, supporting it from the bottom, pushing down from the top, and flicking across. I couldn't predict what the next sensation would be, but each one was exquisite.

I sucked her clit and pulled on her porcelain-beaded ring piercing, and she moaned over my cockhead, the vocal vibrations triggering a similar response from my voice. Her wet deluge nearly drowned me, and her moan turned into a high-pitched mewling, her cunt shuddered against my nose and she spasmed in orgasmic joy, releasing my cock from her mouth to take in deep breaths. I was pleased with myself. She spent a few more seconds gasping, then rolled off me.

"I can only 69 like this for a couple of minutes," she gulped. "Too intense. You're good. Stay where you are."

She pivoted, clambered over me, and straddled my hips. She lay down on my chest, with her hands on my shoulders. She began kissing my face hungrily, sucking in the wetness from her pussy that was coating my nose and cheeks and chin. In the middle of a deep kiss, as our tongues happily explored one another, I felt her pussy slide over my cock, enveloping it's full length easily. How someone as tight as she could have lined up that thrust with no hand to guide it in, no shimmying around to gain leverage, I couldn't tell. Just one smooth push, and I was in, and as firmly clamped as I could ever be.

Keeping me in a liplock, she slid her body up and down over mine as my cock slipped back and forth in her tight slippery tunnel. It was amazing how she worked her cunt muscles, squeezing, releasing, caressing. I was helpless under her goddess power, but it was a happy vulnerability. Her nipples seemed to dig soft trenches into my pectorals as she slid, my hands clutched tightly onto her soft ass cheeks, and our heads bobbed up and down to maintain lip contact. We were hot, we were sweaty, we were slippery, and I at least was in burning ecstasy.

It may have been an instant, it may have been an eternity, it was all the same to me. But it ended -- at least that phase. She released my lips from her mouth, and sat straight up on my cock, moving her hips slowly forward and back over my pubes, resting her hands on my chest, tweaking my nipples idly. I returned the favor, reaching up to those small but shapely breasts, gently twisting and tugging at her engorged nipples as she moved.

"Do you think I talk nasty when I'm fucking?" The question sounded strangely innocent in her girlish voice.

"I think you talk sexy when you're fucking," I answered in total honesty.

"I talk nasty. Sexy, yes, but still nasty. I like to talk nasty. I like my Mom to hear me talk nasty."

Every time she uttered the word "nasty," her pussy muscles gave my cock an extra hard squeeze.

"I like her to know what a nympho cumslut her little girl is. I like her to see what she raised me to be. I like her to see your massive beautiful cock stuffing her little girls nasty shaved wet horny slut hole. I like her to hear me talk nasty while you fuck me raw. I want her to appreciate her daughter."

"We both appreciate you," I replied. "However you talk, however you fuck, whatever we see and experience, you are the embodiment of the Goddess to her, and I happen to agree with her."

"Do you now?" her words came in shallow gasps. "Well I want you to show that you appreciate me. I don't want to be the one talking nasty now, I want you to talk nasty to me. Talk to me you mother fucker. Don't be so fucking quiet, laying there with your big silent dick. Tell me how much you appreciate this horny fucking cumslut. Do you like this insatiable nympho who wants to fuck all the time and can't get enough cock? Do you want to see this cunt fucked raw and sore, and still want more? Talk to me, you mother fucker! Talk nasty!"

The gauntlet had been thrown down. I wasn't opposed to talking during sex, but I wasn't in the habit of it, either. I hadn't had to be. Tethys could be pretty vocal while fucking, pretty explicitly so, and from our experience of Megan she liked to talk too, although maybe not in the same slutty style. Hera was in a class by herself. Whether I'd ever considered being the chatty partner or not, it wouldn't have mattered, because until now I wouldn't have been able to squeeze a word in anyway. Now was my big chance.

"So you want to be appreciated, do you? You want my big flat-sided cock to appreciate that nympho horny insatiable cunt? You want to feel this big cock inside your wet sloppy cumslut pussy?"

"God, yessss!" she groaned.

"Squeeze that cunt, squeeze it all over my desperate horny fucking cock. Milk me til I squirt, squeeze it tight while I pound your nympho pussy. Keep that sweet sex syrup running all over me, splash it on my cock and while my balls splash against your soaked altar of pleasure."

Maybe it was mild, I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say. There was no way I was going to call her a whore or a bitch, the first really isn't part of my vocabulary, and I only use the second on somebody I'm angry with. There's no room for hostilty in my sexual response, I'd rather think of the object of my desire as a delectable goddess instead of a worthless lowlife. I know some women are into humiliation or pain, as are some men, but Hera wasn't going to get that from me. If she wanted it, she would be disappointed.

"I want you to cum on my cock, I want that goddess body to explode in holy fucking passion. Fuck me like the supernatural nympho slut goddess that you are, bless my nasty slimy wet cock with your sacred juicy heat. I'm the admirer, the supplicant, the worshipper of your holy awesome sacred goddess pussy. Bless me with your fucking horny body. Bless this worshipful adoring cock with a big wet sloppy loud sacred fucking orgasm!"

Whether it was what she expected or not, it seemed to be working. Certainly my nasty talk lacked the poetry and rhythm and imagination of her own, but maybe that wasn't the point. She shuddered, moaned, and her juices splattered over me. She paused momentarily to catch her breath, and then started riding me even more vigorously. I explored her body with my hands while she fucked me, the parts I could reach. I squeezed her breasts, played with her nipples, slid my fingers down her sides, guided her hips as they rotated and gyrated over me, across her thighs, then back to her tits, her arms, her hands. I liked the way she felt, and she seemed to like the way I was feeling her. I kept up the talk, as insipid as it sounded to me, she still seemed to be responding to it. I emphasized her status as a goddess, as a blessing for we desperate and neglected earthly mortal men, as the wondrous and beautiful bearer of most delightful and holy of carnal gifts, a deity that deserved to be worshiped, adored, and desired.

She moaned through several more wet sloppy orgasms, then unexpectedly interrupted me.

"Shut up!" she gasped. "I've fucking cum already, you have to cum inside me. Fill me the fuck up with your cum, I know you have it in there!"

It was most assuredly there, and if anything the talking I'd been doing had been helping me hold back. It took another half a minute of Hera pushing herself down into me, and in the interim she had another loud orgasm, and my own followed immediately after hers. I heard my own voice roaring in my ears, wordlessly this time, and with the first throbbing pulse, she collapsed down onto my chest, her mouth drooling over my shoulders. We were both making a lot of noise.