My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had Italian in a while," Hera mused when we were alone. Part of me would like to just stay here naked and I can spend the rest of the night just staring at your cock. We have stuff in the house to snack on. But I really am hungry for something substantial."

"You should be," I agreed. "The kind of sex we're having now takes a lot of lasagna to recover from."

We settled on a restaurant, and it being Tuesday, we didn't expect it to be crowded. Temporarily restraining myself from the desire for a long, relaxing, erotic shower with Hera, we cleaned up quickly, got dressed, and headed out. We were right, there were plenty of chairs available, and the wait for the food wasn't too long. We'd made the right choice.

Hera was very pretty. This was only the second time I'd seen her with clothes on, and the first time she'd actually prettied herself up for an evening out with me. I knew she was beautiful, but now I saw she could be glamorous, too. Her brownish red hair, her glowing green eyes set in that delectable face, her figure in that blouse and mid-length dress, all were superb. I felt like a peasant by comparison.

Her demeanor was different tonight too. Not the supercharged, intense, aggressive "fuck me fuck me harder" girl that she was in the bedroom, but she exuded sophistication, breeding, gentility. She was educated and well read, interested in both current events and history, and even a smattering of philosophy. She was a woman of depth and culture as well as raw passion.

We ate well, our conversation was broad and satisfying, and eventually we turned to music. I noticed I hadn't heard any music playing when I'd been at her house so far.

"Well, my mother was there, and there was a lot going on, and I guess we were all a bit distracted. We didn't play music at your house either the other day."

"Touche'," I acknowledged. "And the same reasons. I do tend to play music more when I'm alone in the house. I guess I prefer to listen to it without distractions than have it as a background when I'm trying to pay attention to other people."

"I'm the same way," she nodded. I like to listen to it when I'm working, and if I pick the right music in context it can help my creative process."

I leaned back casually. "So, who's your favorite band?"

It was a casual question, I didn't expect the answer to be meaningful. I tend to listen to classical and progressive rock, much of which is older than I am. I wasn't, at least at the time, very up to date on the contemporary artists, and I didn't expect to relate to her answer.

She arched an eyebrow and snickered a little. "You know, my answer will probably give you all the explanation you need as to why I cannot be a contributing member of polite society, and why there's so few people I can really relate to."

She paused. "Go on," I smiled. "I don't have a vested interest in the answer, it's not like you're going to hurt my feelings."

"I know," she shrugged. "But you're going to think I'm weird. Most of the people I know have never heard of them. It's Pink Floyd."

"You're shitting me!" my eyes were wide in shock. "That's my favorite band! And they're too old even for me, much less you!"

"I know, right? But David Gilmour is my guitar God! If I'd lived in the Seventies I would have gone over to England and learned to speak British just so I could be his groupie!"

Through my laughter, I recalled some of the David Gilmour and Pink Floyd memes I'd heard. A lot of them were analogous to the old Chuck Norris quotes. And Hera even knew some of them.

Me: "Guitars want David Gilmour for Christmas."

Hera: "What happens when you play a Pink Floyd song backwards? You get a Pink Floyd song."

Me: "David Gilmour teaches guitars how to sing."

Hera: "David Gilmour doesn't plug his guitar into an amp, he plugs it into his soul."

Me: "You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs."

Hera: "You've been Floyded"

We went back and forth for a few more rounds, and then exchanged a grinning high-five. The rest of the meal was even more delicious. I really liked this kinky, lovely girl.

Driving back to her house, we discussed more music and more social issues, after we arrived and shucked our clothes and brushed our teeth, the conversation continued. It suddenly felt odd to to be naked in bed with this uber-horny girl, and not be engaged in wild screaming sex. It wasn't completely nonsexual, though, as she couldn't keep her hands of my cock as we talked. She wasn't jacking it off, simply gently pulling on it, squeezing it, twisting it, and often just holding on as we talked about every other subject in the universe.

Before meeting Tethys, I had begun to accept the fact that no woman, no "normal" woman, at least, would want to have anything to do with my odd-shaped cock. I'd been lucky to find that Tethys, while beautiful smart, and seemingly well-adjusted, was anything but "normal" when it came to my male appendage. Now I'd become used to her nearly obsessive desire to handle it, and to always have it in view. Just this past weekend, Megan had scarcely been able to let go of it. Now Hera seemed to be completely attached to it, no matter what else we might be talking about. I was now beginning to appreciate the allure of not-normal women.

Of course, with a not-normal woman, normal conversations never last, and the topic inevitably returned to her favorite subject -- sex. This time, it wasn't so much about preferences, or mechanics, or kinks, but about relationships, and history. That was a good thing. Hera wanted to know us better, and it looked like she really wanted to be a part of a real community of lovers.

"I'm so glad I met Tethys, and now you, I really feel lucky. My Mom and I were in a pretty low spot until you guys came along. Now I can't wait to meet your other friends. I hope they like us."

"Of course they'll like you," I assured her, thinking back to Megan having expressed the same concerns just a few days before. More and more, I was thinking the upcoming gathering at Jo and Joe's for Sunday might be significant to all our futures.

"Your mother might take some getting used to, I'm not sure. I love her, and I think she's a hoot. I don't mind having her around at all, and it's kind of kinky the way she gets involved in your sex life. I can't guarantee that everybody will see it that way, but I can accept that you're a team, and I wouldn't try to change that."

"Thanks, that means a lot," Hera sighed. She snuggled up into me, laying her head on my chest as she continued to massage and squeeze and tug on my cock with one hand, and rub my balls with the other. I had my arm on her side massaging her ass, and my other hand stroked the arm that was attached to my cock. I could feel her nipples pushing into my lower chest and upper rib cage. She felt warm and comfortable.

"I know my Mom is a challenge for some people. Before I got involved with Tethys and you, I was only thinking about how angry I was with Patrick and Vicki for breaking up with me. I felt used, like the whole time they wanted to be with each other and not with me, but being with you two has helped calm me down about that, and I can look back more realistically. I think it was really my Mom that weirded them out to the point that they just didn't want to deal with us any more."

"I can see how some people might not adjust to that dynamic well," I agreed, catching my breath a little as she squeezed an extra-sensitive point at my frenulum. "I am sure that won't be a problem with Tethys or me. Maybe we're just a little more mature, maybe just more open to non-mainstream relationships. Like I said, I think everyone else in our group will be the same way, but only they can tell you for certain."

"My Mom is actually the reason I'm such a cum slut, and a slut in general," Hera continued. "When I turned eighteen, she told me she was eager to see me fulfilling the destiny of the Goddess, and she wanted to see me start spreading her blessings around. We went through Tinder, and started by appraising all the "talent" on display. We were looking for the perfect guy to take my virginity. When we found him, he did actually work out very well. It was a good experience, even with my Mom there cheerleading and probably getting in the way. He didn't seem to mind at all."

"So she's been there since the beginning?"

"Yep, and nonstop. I don't even remember that first guy's name, or most of the ones since. I must have gone through a hundred men or more the first couple of years, and a few women too. And some couples. All of them through Tinder. Most of them were one night stands. I even had a couple of gang-bangs one with six men cumming inside me and the next pushing right in. That was fun!"

"Ok, I don't think I'd say your Mom is the reason for that," I argued. "She was in on it, sure, but it wouldn't have happened without your shared enthusiasm."

"That's true. It's what I wanted and needed at the time. Funny, but I didn't really need a boyfriend or girlfriend relationship. I wasn't that social. I guess I'm still not. My parents were the main relationship that mattered to me, and as long as my Mom was helping choreograph my sex life, I was happy for her to do that. I needed and wanted to be splattered with cum, I wanted to experience the taste and feel of dicks and pussies of different sizes and shapes and colors and moods, and I needed to become intimately familiar with my own body's responses and reactions to those kinds of stimuli, both the physical and the emotional."

"So your Mom was like a coach?"

"Yeah, at first. Of course, at least half the guys got freaked out by her presence. More than half, actually. For every guy I fucked, there were one or two others that ran off or just froze up whenever they saw my Mom. Later, I felt I had plenty of technical knowledge, and there was a point where I did start to want a relationship that was more long term, you know, friends with benefits who were actually friends, and I think my Mom was actually kind of a drag on that."

"Yeah, I don't know how many men could handle a mother-in-law equivalent supervising how they fuck the daughter," I groaned, as she pulled my testicles a little to the right, triggering an extra pleasant nerve reaction.

"Well, anybody that gets involved with me is just going to have to get used to it," Hera concluded. "I can't kick her out of my life now, it would break her heart, and you're right... it's very kinky. I need kink. She's a pervert, and it's like mother like daughter. And someday I'm still going to talk her into fucking you. Maybe some other men besides."

She raised her head over my chest and gave one of my nipples a wet kiss.

"But anyway," she went on, "After the Patrick and Vicki fiasco, I didn't feel like any more one-and-done, I wanted a real relationship. I wasn't going to get that from Tinder with all the perversion of my Mom and me. I didn't know what I was going to do, I just felt lost. So did my mother. When I ran into Tethys in the art gallery it was like the heavens opened up and angels started singing. Somehow, I just knew that she was the one, I don't know how. Now that I've met both of you, I'm sure of it. Is that premature? It's been less than a week!"

"Yeah, it's premature," I agreed. "The Goddess works in mysterious ways, right?"

"Right, Mom!" she slapped my cock, fortunately not too hard.

"I can't say anything will work out, although it's a very good sign that you want it to work out. That's half the battle right there. I like you, Tethys likes you, we both like Phoebe, so who knows? It's worth a try, at least. And if it doesn't work, we'll all have learned something from it."

Hera moved her head down my chest, across my belly, and hovered it over my crotch. She guided her mouth over the head of my cock, and began practicing some depth exercises, but not to the point that she was straining. It felt both exciting and relaxing at the same time.

"So tell me about your adventures," she slurred, as she came up for air, drooling. What fine cunts has this beast taken advantage of?"

"Not the high bar you've set for sexual conquest," I confessed. "My encounters before Tethys were few and far between, and universally disastrous."

She took her face away from my cock and looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Why?" she asked. "That seems inconceivable to me."

"Well, first, I don't have the bubbling outgoing personality that you and Phoebe have."

"That's just my Mom with the outgoing personality," she corrected. "I'm an introvert. My Mom got me most of my dates, actually. I'm an exhibitionist, but not an extrovert."

"You have a lot in common with Carl, then," I mused.

"I don't have your physical beauty either. So I was lacking in charm, and when women saw my cock they thought it was a freak, and they wanted nothing to do with it. Even those who didn't reject it right away thought it was uncomfortable."

"I've already corrected you about that impression," Hera scolded gently. She lifted up and climbed over me, then lowered her self onto my pulsing shaft with a gasp.

"It's a beautiful, magnificent, heavenly, powerful cock, and you are a god for possessing it. If a woman was uncomfortable with it, then she was probably just uncomfortable with herself, or with the whole concept of cosmic sexuality. I love this cock, I truly do. When I say it's like nothing I've ever seen or experienced before, I mean that as a total compliment."

She was riding me with a firm but gentle rhythm, one that I could have maintained for hours, but also one that sent shivers of delight passing into my brain with every stroke. Her tightness was controlled and skillful, her slipperiness was sublime. Those hundreds of casual lovers had definitely taught her a thing or two.

"Well, you like it, Tethys likes it, Sonia likes it, Jo likes it, and Megan likes it, so I'm going to have to let go of that 'it's a defect' attitude. I think the problem was more the type of women that I was subconsciously focusing on, they just weren't right for me. When I met Tethys everything changed, and my world has been brighter ever since."

"Goddess Bless Tethys!" Hera exclaimed, as she bounced firmly down onto my pubic pad.

The rest of the night was different than what I'd experienced with Hera before. Part of that was almost certainly the absence of Phoebe, who I could enjoy in moderation, but Hera seemed freer without her, with a wider range of responses and a more relaxed vibe overall. It wasn't intense, but it was immersively erotic, sensual, entrancing, and extended. We fucked for over an hour nonstop, yet neither of us seemed worn out by it. At the end, Hera decided she wanted to drink my cum rather than fill her pussy with it, since she didn't necessarily want it dripping while we slept together. That was fine with me, and when I did let go, there was something about the combination of suction, lip and tongue work, and even a contribution from her vocal cords that turned it into an orgasm that blew my mind as well as my balls.

We didn't do much chatting afterwards, she nuzzled into me with a smile, and was asleep before I was.

Wednesday was not like Tuesday. The plan was for Hera to come over to my place after I finished work. My plan was to fix us a nice dinner, now that I knew who I was cooking for. She texted me near the end of the workday, when of all people I had Beth in my cubicle, going over some process code. At least there wasn't a picture attached, and Beth smiled knowingly, at least she thought it was knowing, as I read it.

"From the girlfriend?" she inquired sweetly. She obviously wasn't going to let it go. Ever since Tethys had texted that photo of a naked Sonia, with Henri's monster cock draped over her shoulder, and she had happened to see it on her first day at work, she had taken an inordinate interest in my personal life. I thought she'd been offended by that photo, and she could have easily reported me to management. She didn't, and for a while I thought she was hanging it over my career like some Sword of Damocles. By now, I was getting the impression that her interest might be a touch voyeuristic. I'd warned her twice now that if she didn't want to be exposed to uncomfortable details of my private life, she shouldn't be asking for information. But she was still asking. Fine. She wanted kink, she'd get vague hints of kink. But then she'd be the one vulnerable to accusations of sexual harassment, not me. That should at least reset the power dynamic.

"It's not Tethys, it's a friend of ours coming to spend the night," I said simply.

"The Chinese girl?"

"Sonia's not Chinese, I already told you that, and this girl is not her anyway."

"Do you have a harem or something?"

"By definition, no," I answered. "Any relationships Tethys and I have are free, egalitarian, and voluntary. A harem is hierarchical."

Hopefully that was enough to keep her guessing. Since telling her to mind her own business hadn't worked, maybe a bit of a tease would at least entertain me and keep her from feeling too smug.

I read the text, Hera was hoping I'd come straight home because she'd be waiting for me. Good thing I didn't have to take any side trips for groceries. I wasn't expecting her to be this eager. I soon discovered that she'd reverted at least partly back to the intense, uber-horny girl I had met earlier. Maybe a single consecutive evening of mellow was all she could maintain.

I let us into the house, considering if this relationship continued developing she might need a key to the place along with Tethys. She brought in a large cloth bag, looking for all the world like a red-headed ginger Mary Poppins, that I presumed to be more than large enough to contain all necessary toiletries and change of clothes. We shucked our clothes immediately, of course, and I enjoyed the views of this lovely petite priestess in training. She just as obviously enjoyed me looking at her.

I had been just intelligent enough to stock up on her favorite coffee varieties after our initial encounters, and she voiced her appreciation, pulling herself up onto the counter beside the sink as I prepared an elixir. Her posture there was both casual and provocative, but not one that was amenable to do much helping with dinner preparations. I was fine with that, her decorative value was worth a whole kitchen staff.

I'm far from a coffee gourmet, but even I could detect the difference between her smooth, savory specialty coffees and the standard store brands I'd experienced most of my life, and formed my take-em or leave-em opinions around. I also knew she would hold out for Fair Trade organic beans too, so I was glad of her approval. It was both surprising and enticing to look into the padded juncture of her spread thighs, the opening immediately below her dangling clit jewelry, and see the moisture levels visibly grow as I revealed my growing awareness of what good coffee entails. With a smile, she slipped her fingers over her increasingly humid slit, and into that opening, then withdrew them shiny and slippery, smearing the nectar on her nipples as she twisted and pulled them. Dinner was going to have to be something quick.

My cock extended and began to rise as it remained the focus of her attention, and the source of her smile. She bluntly cycled her eyes between my face and my crotch, her smile interrupted only by the not-so-subtle licking of her lips. I brought out a box of dry spaghetti, a few mushrooms, and a fresh zucchini, placing a pot of hot water on the stove and reaching over her shoulder to the spice rack to collect the proper seasonings. She rewarded my proximity with a toe sliding up the shaft.

"I've been thinking," she began as I set about slicing the zucchini, chopping the mushrooms and placing them in a shallow pan with olive oil.