My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her body into mine as I thrust upward, rapidly emptying myself while filling Hera's already sopping cunt. She gasped a few more breaths, and then, just as I was feeling complete spent, interrupted my emerging afterglow.

"Don't you dare fucking pull out!" she ordered. "Keep that cock inside me. Keep it as hard as you can. Do whatever it takes, mother fucker. I want your cum and my cum soaking together all over that hot flesh."

God, she was so much better at nasty talk than I was.

We lay like that for several long minutes, while I worked heroically to keep just enough stimulation going to keep my cock just hard enough to stay inside her. It was hard, even if it really wasn't. When she'd recovered her breath, she sat back up on my hips, repeating the admonishment, "Don't let your cock come out!"

She began moving slowly on me, resting her hands on my chest like before, and to my surprise, I responded again in the correct way, at least enough to make it easier to remain within her exquisite fleshy temple. She wasn't after another hard fuck, though, this time she wanted to do the talking, of a slightly less nasty nature.

"Tethys is really lucky to have you, Taylor. I'm a little jealous. I guess I shouldn't be, because she's letting me fuck you too. I mean, you're a real fucking stud, you're good looking, you have an amazing cock, and you're a really nice guy, too. I know you treat Tethys like she's the real goddess."

"Don't nice guys finish last?" I smirked. I'd felt that way many a time in the past, but not since I'd been with Tethys.

"Still admiring the bad boys?" she smirked in return. "They get laid a lot, I guess, At least for a while. But I can't imagine that they can please a woman the way you do, and they probably don't even want to. I've fucked a lot of bad boys, and I guess it was an adventure at first, but I got tired of it. They never made me feel like a goddess."

"You have your mother for that," I smiled.

"My Mom's a sweetheart, and she wants me to feel good about myself. Her and Dad never have understood why I'm such a nympho, and I can't really explain it myself. I'm obsessed with sex. I love pussy, but I'm really thinking about cocks all the time. I can't get enough cock. Not just to fuck, but even to look at. I want to sculpt your cock mostly as an excuse to keep looking at it. Your cock is absolutely gorgeous, Taylor. If I had my way I'd have you naked and hard and nearby all the time."

"Talk to Tethys, and if you and she can support me through your art, I'll be your naked hard houseboy. You'll have to share me with a few other women, though."

"As long as they keep you hard too," she sighed. "Speaking of those other women, are you looking forward to having me over to your friend's house this Sunday? She said they're Joe and Jo, right? And you're sure all your other friends are going to be there? The one's I've seen the photos and videos of? The really beautiful sexy people?"

"As far as I know they'll all be there," I acknowledged. "And I'm also looking forward to your mother being there."

Hera developed a suddenly serious look on your face. "Don't fall out, Taylor. Stay hard, please. I really need you inside me right now."

"I'm all in," I said as reassuringly as I could. Of course I was. I felt recovered by now, and the way she was moving made it easy to sustain my erection. I reached up and resumed stroking her nipples, and she lifted up one hand and stroked the back of my own as I fondled her.

"They're all beautiful, they're all extremely sexy, and they all seem so classy too, even while they're fucking. I just worry that I won't be able to measure up. What if they don't like me?"

"What do you mean they don't like you? Why on Earth wouldn't they?" I wasn't just confused, now I was concerned. If she was wanting me to lose my erection, this was the way to do it. The Hera I'd experienced so far was confident, almost deadpan while being passionately horny. A vulnerable, insecure Hera? This, I wasn't expecting.

"Until I met Tethys and you, I was fucking losers and assholes all my life," she whispered. "The ones that were decent, I always managed to alienate somehow. Patrick and Vicki were okay, I guess, but they were more into each other than they were me, or my Mom. It's been so frustrating. I want so bad to find good people as sex partners, people that accept me for who I am, but nobody ever does!"

She began sobbing, and keeping hard inside her was a real challenge. She could sense it.

"Stay inside me, Taylor, fuck, I need your cock so bad! I need it to like me. I need it to want me even when I'm a mess. I'm so scared that you and Tethys and all your friends are going to find out what a piece of shit I am and not want to see me any more!"

I pulled her back down to me and squeezed her tightly on to my chest. "You're not a piece of shit, Hera, you're beautiful and sexy, and creative and smart and deep. All the people we hang out with will appreciate all that about you. This isn't a clique, we're not looking to judge people or condemn anybody. I know you'll fit in."

Somehow, as I was comforting her, the passion began to return, and my cock was now beginning to fill her back up again. That seemed to comfort her as much as my hug did.

"I really wanted Tethys to like me when I first met her, and when she asked to have lunch with me last Thursday, I was so scared that she wouldn't. I cried on my Mom's shoulders for hours that morning so I wouldn't chicken out. And then I cried on her shoulder again before I met you. You think I like having my Mom there because we're both kinky and perverted? Well we are, but I really need her for moral support, too. I'd be terrified if she weren't there."

"I can't deny that's a unique relationship you've got there, I've never seen anything like it." I gently rubbed her back as she sniffled on my shoulder. "But that's not going to make anyone reject you. Your mother is welcome. My biggest fear was that she wouldn't accept the rest of us."

"She loves Tethys and you, more than anybody I've ever been with," Hera sniffled again. "Of course, knowing me, that just puts more pressure on me not to screw this up."

"I don't want you to feel any pressure with Tethys or me -- or anybody else. You're not putting on a performance for us, Hera, we're here to be your friends and your lovers. Just be yourself!"

"I AM being myself!" she laughed through her tears. "Myself is an emotional basket case!" She propped herself up on my chest and smiled in my face. I thought it was a good thing she wasn't wearing makeup, because it would be completely streaked by now if she was.

"I do feel pressure, just because I know I'm so unusual," she continued. "Like we've agreed, I'm a nympho. I'm obsessed with sex. I like pussy, but I absolutely love cocks. And I want lots of cocks. I fantasize about being gangbanged by you and the other guys you and Tethys are friends with. I could never be in a monogamous relationship, because I'd cheat at the drop of a hat. And that's what would get me in trouble, because I'd probably cheat on a good man with a jerk, and then the good man wouldn't want me any more. So that's why I'm a piece of shit."

"But you're now involved with polyamorous people," I reminded her. "Nobody here expects monogamy. We do expect honesty, and it looks like you're giving me plenty of that. And Tethys wants to be gangbanged by the whole group too. She hasn't managed that yet, but I'm sure she will. We guys are the ones that should be feeling the pressure, with all you women being so demanding. So those pressures don't really have to affect you."

"I know that intellectually, and a big part of me thinks it could be the solution to all my problems," she nodded. "But for that to work, they have to like me, and that's what I'm scared of."

"Hera, they're going to like you. Tethys likes you. I like you. I can't think of any reason all the men and women we've been involved with wouldn't like you. You'll be fine."

"Ok, I trust you," Hera brightened. She took a deep breath and sat upright to straddle me once more. "You realize my pussy is still soaking in your cum, don't you? Do you think you have enough hardness left in that cock to fill me up and fuck me for another round? I really need it."

"There's one way to find out," I suggested. She began moving on me, and her pussy felt wonderfully tight even with the thick slick semen remnants that permeated her passages. We slowly worked our way to a pleasant, passionate rhythm, and with her next orgasm, cheerful, confident, and hypersexual Hera was back.

--- To be continued.