My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 15

Story Info
Chapter 15 -- Gutter Balls.
14.5k words
4.79
3.2k
1
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers

Chapter 15 -- Gutter Balls

Not everyone left the same way they'd arrived. Angela and Rick stayed with her parents, of course, and Sonia and Henri went home together, as expected. I had assumed Megan would be going home with us, but instead she left with her mother, and Hera went with her parents. She'd left her car at my place, but I knew she'd have no trouble picking it up in the morning. Carl left alone. I felt a little bad about that, but Tethys assured me he wouldn't mind. He wasn't the kind to need constant companionship, he'd had a good day, and he'd be getting plenty more pussy tomorrow, specifically herself, Megan and Sonia. I felt a little bad about that, too, an instinctive rivalry reaction, until Tethys reminded me that I'd be entertaining Megan and Hera tomorrow night. That was comforting.

Tethys and I had a lot to talk about, which was fine because we were both a bit sexed out from the day. I was sexed out from the whole weekend. My duties would begin again in the morning, when I needed to fill Tethys' pussy with a good load of cum just before she left for Carl's, and just before I left for work. That had become a tradition for us, one that I was happy to play my part in.

Most amazing to me, and hardest to wrap my head around, was the dramatic speed and magnitude of the changes that had come over Rena, Phoebe, and Herakles in a single week. Rena especially, who had at first been fearful, suspicious, and even hostile, convinced that we were out to destroy her innocent little girl, had so quickly become an exhibitionist, nudist, horny, enthusiastic cumslut. It was now Megan who was the protective one, tenderly and patiently coaching and encouraging her mother through her new identity. It was Rena, after all, who was the innocent one, and while Megan retained her share of charming and enthusiastic naivete', her confidence and strength was just what her mother needed. I supposed they'd already had some intense mother-daughter discussions, and were very likely having another at this very moment.

"I just never would have thought she was capable of ever having this kind of enthusiasm for sex, especially with multiple people and with people watching," I mused. "It's like watching Mother Teresa make a porn video."

"And that would surprise you?" Tethys laughed. "I forget where I heard it, but somebody said the human species is unique in that it is simultaneously capable of the loftiest heights of nobility, and the lowest depths of debauchery. And often in the same person."

"I wouldn't call any of what I saw today debauched," I shrugged. "I guess a lot of other people would. To me, though, it all looked beautiful and noble."

"Definitely pleasing to the Goddess, as Hera and Phoebe would say. But speaking of that, didn't you find the incest troubling?"

"Not as troubling as Herakles did," I chuckled. "I don't think he was prepared for what happened. But still, everyone was of age, nobody was being victimized by a power imbalance, nobody was threatened with being hurt. I don't think it's anything that would tempt me, especially knowing my family, but Hera and Megan have their own sensibilities, and more power to them."

"I think I agree," she said. "I enjoyed watching it, I thought it was pretty hot actually. I don't understand the source of the attraction, though. I couldn't duplicate the emotional aspect of it. I guess Hera and Megan have a different mindset. Remember early in our relationship when I told you I was the wildest girl you'd ever meet? I think I've been superseded big time. All the young girls in our group are more adventurous than I've ever been, or ever will be. Am I getting old?"

"It's just what we've already agreed. None of us are mainstream. I wouldn't recommend our lifestyle to anyone else. But I wouldn't want to give it up for anyone else's, either."

Tethys lay her head on my belly, inhaled my cock, and suckled on it until she was asleep. It didn't take long. I managed half a hard-on from the stimulation, but I wasn't far behind her. The alarm clock went off way too soon.

Tethys and I raced to the bathroom, and of course she won. She cheated. It didn't matter, she kept my cock occupied with her mouth while she peed, which made it that much more challenging once it was my turn. But she aimed it like the expert she was, and didn't miss. We ate breakfast together, and the last thing I did before getting dressed and leaving for work was to fuck her strong and deep, leaving behind a warm creamy sticky offering that she would be offering up to Carl later as lubricant. She'd be getting filled up by Henri today too. Mondays were good for Tethys lately.

I was looking forward to work today. We weren't going to formally begin any work on our database transition, but I was optimistic enough after last week's presentation that I felt comfortable putting in a little more behind the scenes work on the design I was envisioning. Beth was a step ahead of me, as usual. Dave Marks and Ron Sanchez stopped by during the morning, they had some reasonable ideas regarding some of the backup and recovery options, as well as a few premature optimizations that were frankly not worth discussing yet. Mike had design ideas as well, which he seemed to want to discuss whenever Beth and I were nearby.

I was surprised Mike didn't invite himself to lunch with us, and I was only slightly surprised when Beth insisted we go again to The China Wok. We didn't really have any strategies or presentations to discuss, so we could hardly have justified it as a working lunch. Beth seemed to regard it more as a tradition by this point.

We had hardly begun eating when Beth pulled out her phone.

"A couple of friends of yours sent me some ideas for my next erotic story," she leaned forward and whispered. She tapped her screen and pointed it towards me. It was a video scene from the previous Saturday's lake outing, with Megan, Tethys, Sonia and Carl engaged in a very hot flowing threesome. She swiped back and began another one, this from the same day, in Carl's weight room, he inside Tethys, contributing to her sloppy seconds. I had to admit, the shot of his cum dripping out of her onto the weight bench was pretty steamy. Another followed, this from the Tribal Gathering yesterday, featuring Sonia, Henri and Hera.

"These are fantastic!" she smiled, almost with a squeal. "The only problem is I don't see you in any of them."

I smiled back, but with much less enthusiasm. "I asked that they don't send you videos of me," I said. "I don't want them somehow getting loose around the office."

"Ah, still no trust," she pouted. "Obviously Tethys trusts me, though, she could be recognized by some of your coworkers. But they aren't going to be seen by anybody but you and me!" she added quickly, as my hackles were obviously up. "I showed these to you here at the restaurant, not in the office. This is why I didn't invite Mike."

I sighed. "Ok, the girls do like you, and they want to keep you in the loop. So I'm not going to complain."

"Trust me, nobody is going to know of my kinks but you, and that's only because you showed me yours first, even though it was an accident. And I do trust you, you know."

I wasn't going to win, I knew this. Beth was going to get videos of, if not me, at least my lovers and closest friends -- in the most compromising of positions. I knew that, probably right at this moment, Tethys was already making a new video of herself, Sonia, and Henri, and Beth was going to see it. Beth's first day on the job, Tethys had sent me a picture of Henri and Sonia in a beyond-compromising porn image, and Beth had accidentally seen it. Soon, she'd be seeing a video featuring them with Tethys, certainly even more graphic, and Beth would view the entire thing. There was nothing I could do about it. I might as well accept it.

I sighed again. "Be prepared. I expect you'll be seeing The Stallion, China Girl, and Tethys all in action together before the day's out."

"Oh, good!" she grinned. "So you're not mad that I called them that?"

Their names are Sonia, with an 'i', and Henri, with an 'i'," I specified. "No I'm not mad, I was just getting your attention. But if you're going to be friends with Tethys and Hera and Megan -- and me -- you'll probably end up meeting them. They're real people, and they're good people, they aren't just porn pictures."

"I can accept that. I do hope to meet them."

I explained about Sonia's upcoming tour of the Far East with her band, and how Carl would be going with her as trainer. Beth asked a few questions about the different relationships and then about how working out and running dovetailed into all the group dynamics. As I explained it, I realized to my shame that I'd been too busy fucking lately to get much running in. I resolved to do an evening run tonight.

Before the day was out, both Beth and I received our respective copies of today's videos. It wasn't what I expected. Before, Henri and Sonia had visited Tethys at her apartment around lunchtime, and they'd had a fairly 'standard' threesome. (I can't believe I'm thinking of a threesome in such terms!) This day, though, Henri and Rena had both showed up at Carl's house for the morning workout. After the 'traditional' delivery of sloppy seconds between Carl's cock and my girlfriend's cunt, (I can't believe I'm thinking of sloppy seconds in such terms!) the activities had shifted into a weird pastiche of orgy and serious workout. I must have been getting desensitized to the visuals of sex, because I was finding the details of the weight lifting just as interesting as the fucking. As big and impressive as Henri was, it was obvious he wasn't used to weight lifting, and even Tethys was lifting rings around him. Rena was a complete beginner, but she was obviously working her ass off. I couldn't help but be proud of her. At this rate, she'd be as buff as her daughter in no time.

I ran five miles when I got home. It was my first decent run in a couple of weeks, and I resolved to myself not to let it slide again. How could I? I had a multitude of sexy women I needed to keep satisfied. I had to be in shape. They were! The run felt good. I showered and then fixed myself a quick dinner. I didn't expect Tethys tonight, she usually spent Monday nights with Carl. I had forgotten that Hera was free. No sooner had I dished out a bowl of hot spaghetti than she waltzed through the door, dropping her clothes quickly in the entry hall. I had never bothered to get dressed after my shower, so we were immediately compatible. Fortunately, I had enough spaghetti for both of us. I'd just have to do without leftovers tomorrow night.

My old routine was gone and nearly forgotten, and I noticed a new one becoming established. My three nightly lovers were Tethys, Megan, and Hera, and nearly every night I ended up sleeping with one or two of them. Sonia, Joanne, and Angela had devoted partners of their own, so sex with them was in the context of a larger group gathering. Rena and Phoebe were special cases, I couldn't think of them as regular lovers. They were still coming to terms with their sexuality, Phoebe in the context of the changing relationship with her husband and daughter, and the surprising incestuous desires that had arisen between the three of them, and Rena exploring herself for the first time, with her daughter's help. I was proud to be playing a role in their awakening, and grateful that I wasn't the only one involved.

Hera was barely containing her excitement as she told me her version of yesterday's events, part of which I'd seen but which had continued into the night after they'd gone home. As usual, she maintained a firm grip on my cock as we talked, alternately squeezing, stroking, pulling, and twisting. Throughout most of the conversation, she seemed to be addressing my penis rather than my face. I've noticed she acts that way almost unconsciously any time she's close to a naked man and conversing with him.

"I've been wanting to watch my dad and mom fuck for like forever, but I never thought that I'd be fucking him myself! That was so unexpected, so wild. I loved it!"

"What got you started?" My curiosity was genuine.

"I saw him standing there in the middle of the crowd, looking so shy and intimidated and out of place," she said sadly. "He's never been real social, and I don't think anything in his life has prepared him for what he's gotten himself involved in. He wanted to participate, I know he wanted to be fucking with everyone else, but part of him was just freaked out and frozen. His cock had that kind of lonely longing half-hardon that just just hung out there, like it wanted to be in on the action, but couldn't work up the assertiveness to push its way in. I grabbed Mom and told her that Dad needed some encouragement. She knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock, and that worked for both of us! He got hard and I got wet. That was the first time I'd ever seen him hard, and it was the first time my mom's done anything sexual with him in front of other people. I couldn't resist any longer, so I knelt beside her and started sharing it with her. I was surprised at how willing Mom was to offer me his dick. God, it was delicious! His precum was almost like hot melted vanilla ice cream. I didn't last long after that. I pulled him down to the floor, mounted him, and started fucking him like crazy. Did you see my mom sucking his cum out of my cunt when he was done? I had three orgasms from that episode alone!"

"I think I was preoccupied by Rena for most of that," I recalled. "I would have liked to have seen it, though."

"No, Rena needed your attention. She's going to need a lot more of it, too. She has so much catching up to do. I'd had maybe six months of no dick when I met you. Rena's had a lack of decent sex her whole life. This weekend was her very first orgasm ever. She's what, thirty four? She didn't even know how to fucking masturbate! Megan was conceived by a rape, and I think her little brother came into the world the same way. Poor thing. What a tragic life. She has so much damn baggage that she needs to let go of, and what you and Tethys have given her, first through Megan and now with the rest of The Tribe, has been pretty close to a Praise-Jesus miracle as far as she's concerned. She's on a rapturous high right now, but if everyone here doesn't treat her with the constant love and acceptance she needs, she's going to come crashing down hard. She really needs you and the rest of us, Taylor."

I knew she was right, and it was a frightening thought. It was easy to claim that The Tribe was more than just a group of Friends With Benefits that liked to play together, but it was also easy to treat it as nothing more than that. Now it was hitting home that Free Love isn't always free, and the word "Love" has all the depth and breadth of meaning that it does in any committed relationship. We were more than fuck buddies, we were all responsible to and for one another. That's what a Tribe means.

"I'm not going to abandon Rena, and neither is Tethys," I said, "but I still would have liked seeing you in action."

"It got better," she grinned. Once we were home, at my parent's house anyway, we had a real threesome, first with Mom and Dad fucking while I watched -- finally! -- and then me fucking Dad again while Mom played with both of us. It was fucking hot! I came a few more times, and Dad ejaculated twice more. I never thought he had that much in him, especially at his age. He was nothing but a quivering lump of collapsed flesh by the time we were done with him. It might take the rest of the week for him to recover."

"Are you going to be fucking him regularly?" I asked.

"Probably not. I mean, it's not exactly a one-time thing, but he's Mom's husband, of course, and she deserves the most attention from him. I've always had a bit of a crush on him, like I guess a lot of girls do for their fathers, but not quite as obsessive as I am about you and Tethys and Megan. You guys are my main focus."

I had a mischievous thought. "Did you send a video to Beth?"

"No!" she said simply. "No videos at all, no evidence but my word. I hope nobody sent one from the party. I'm not a big fan of privacy, but that really was too intimate to share widely."

I approved.

"Megan and I were talking, and we're both inspired by Jo and Sonia. You know how much they enjoy getting fucked in the ass?"

"I've heard rumors," I deadpanned. It had only been a couple of weeks since Sonia had been getting fucked in the ass while my cock was in her pussy.

"I've never done it before, and Megan's only done it once with Joe. I want to try it with you tonight."

"With me!" I was more than surprised. "I thought Joe was the one who had the ideal cock for anal sex. Isn't he the size and shape that all the girls want?"

"How would you feel if the only thing women wanted from you was to fuck their asses?" Hera answered indignantly. It's like the guy's getting typecast. Even if I started with Joe, I'd want you in there sooner or later anyway. Yes, I'm a little scared. But you've never done it before either, have you? It'll be a virginity-taking experience for both of us. And we're alone, so there's no performance pressure?"

"You don't want an audience?" I asked.

"Not the first time. When I get good at it, sure!"

I really had assumed that all the girls wanting their anal cherry popped would be going to Joe. He was the one with the normal-sized cock, the one with the conventional structure, the one that could fit. Henri was a monster, I don't think even Sonia or Joanne would let him into their rectums, and Carl was pretty thick. Herakles had looked to have a fairly conventional cock, and so did Rick, Angela's boyfriend. He was also closer to Hera's age. I would have expected her dad or Rick to be the logical alternatives to Joe.

Hera dismissed my thoughts. "My dad would freak out if I asked him, he's still a little shell-shocked over the idea of fucking his daughter in the first place. Rick, maybe later, but I like guys a bit more mature when it comes to trying something new. Even though you've never done anal, you're still more experienced overall, and you know me better and how I react. I think you can respond to me the way I need you to."

I couldn't really argue with that. I had lube in the bathroom, and Hera actually knew where it was. She released my cock momentarily, went in and fetched it. I allowed her to take the lead, this was her show for tonight. She put me on my back, and, after a few tender and cheerful kisses, clambered aboard my face, making herself at home with my cock in her mouth and my tongue on her clit and her sodden entrance. Like Tethys, she wasn't one for extensive foreplay, she was heavily genital focused. But this time, while she circled her cunt around my mouth I squeezed some lube on my fingers and slowly inserted my middle finger into her rectum. She squealed without taking her mouth off my cock, but halted her hip motions momentarily to give me a chance to slide my finger in and out of her asshole.

One finger became two, and when both were completely inserted she resumed her butt swaying. She never stopped expertly sucking my cock, knowing just when to press, just when to slobber, and just when to lick. Once, she lifted her face from my shaft.

"You're not getting ready to cum, are you? You taste good and I'm enjoying this, but for now I want your cum in my ass, not my mouth. Can you hold out?"

I had to push her pussy away from my face to answer.

"If you enjoy what you're doing, keep doing it. I know I am, but I can keep this up all night if you want me to."

"I was thinking of getting your cock in my butthole by now," she said breathlessly. "But you do such a good job of pussy eating that I might just stay this way!"

MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers