My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to obsess on any particular activity," I answered. "There's nothing you can do with me or to me that I won't enjoy."

That seemed to mollify her. After a few more minutes of sucking my cock, and many anal fingerings from me, she released my firm flesh from her mouth and pulled her ass away from my face. She turned and looked at me, those big greenish brown eyes as bright as I've ever seen them, and smiled.

"I want you to fuck me doggy style, nice and hard and fast, and I want you to finger-fuck my ass while you're doing it. Then, when I tell you, I want you to pop your dick out of my pussy and put it in my ass. Would that be ok?"

"It would be an honor," I responded, and I meant it.

I plunged quickly and easily into Hera's pussy, but when she gave me the signal to go to anal, I knew it wasn't going to be that simple. My cock was plenty slippery, and my fingers had done their best to loosen up her entrance -- in what would normally be an exit, but I knew nothing but experience could prepare her for the wide flat flight deck that was my shaft. She was about to have that experience for the first time. I went slow, very slow, first opening up her sphincter with the crown of my cock. It was the spongy, compressible part of me, and it only took a few seconds for it to enter her hot chamber. She made a choking gasp, then a whimper. I stopped.

"Slow, slow. But keep going," she panted.

My flattened shaft widened out gradually, and it seemed to take ages for it to tentatively and gingerly slip into her unfamiliar tunnel.

It was in reality only a few minutes before my cock was buried as deeply as it would go.

"I'm there," I announced, and I let it rest while Hera's tissues adjusted to my presence.

"Oh, it feels so fucking good," she breathed. "Start to fuck me now. Fuck it slowly."

Slowly, following her instructions, I pulled out until only the expanded glans was still inside her. After a momentary pause, I pushed back in just as slowly. It was an odd feeling, the sphincter clutching my cock so tightly at the entrance, the chambers beyond so soft and velvety, offering practically no resistance. It was a unique feeling, one I wouldn't have predicted simply by watching porn portrayals of anal sex. I had to admit, it didn't beat a good blow job, or a nice wet pussy, but it was a variation I no longer felt reluctant to indulge.

Hera's fingers worked rapidly on her clit, brushing against and pulling on her jeweled ring, my hands were free to reach around and caress her breasts while we fucked. She moaned, but didn't produce her usual string of pornographic phrases and encouragements. She seemed a little subdued, in fact. Maybe she was panting too hard, or the sensations were too overwhelming for her. I didn't have the normal cues to understand what she was feeling, I could only guess she was enjoying it. At least she was adding to the rhythm of the thrusts, pushing back as I pushed forward, and pulling away as I did. I had to be careful not to let our combined motion slide me completely out of her butthole.

She finally had her orgasm, much to my own relief. I was starting to worry that she might just be going through the motions.

"Cum inside me, fill me up!" she gasped, when she recovered enough to continue. I stopped holding back, and the sensations were intense enough to let my own orgasm start to build as soon as I let it. About thirty seconds later I felt my own release, and my ejaculate seemed to disappear within her hot gut. I was a little shocked when I pulled out. Hera whirled around and took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it clean. I'd seen that in porn videos, but it had always seemed too extreme for real life.

After a few minutes of slowly calming down, we showered together, and brushed our teeth. I didn't want to seem ungracious, but I wasn't going to kiss her until her mouth was clean. She didn't try to test that boundary. Afterwards, we lay in bed, cuddling and comparing notes.

"I actually enjoyed it more than I expected," I revealed. "Tethys has never asked for it, and I never really made a goal of it, so I guess I wasn't really prepared for what we did. But after growing this Tribe the last few weeks, I guess I should have seen it coming. Still, it wasn't bad at all, and if you get the urge to do it again, I'll be willing."

"I'll definitely get the urge again," she answered. "Not every day, I feel like it's mostly a novelty right now. Actually, I think I'll enjoy it more if there's another guy in my pussy at the same time."

"The old double penetration?"

"Oh, yeah. After seeing how much Jo and Sonia like it, I thought 'why not?' I need to practice it as an exclusive first, though. I think my ass is going to need time to get used to this. You really stuffed me!"

"We're going to need another man in this tribe," I shook my head. "I already feel challenged enough being outnumbered by the ladies, but now I need to take into account two holes to fill for some of you."

"Three. I need to have cocks to suck, too," Hera reminded me. "I'm a very oral girl."

I sighed. "Ok, then. Keep your eyes open. Whoever else we bring in is going to have to meet some very exacting requirements."

Another thought struck me. "I didn't notice you invoking the Goddess the way you usually do."

"Good point. I was a little unsure how I was feeling, the sensations were so unfamiliar. It was wonderful, but still a little disconcerting. I usually call on her to celebrate what I'm doing. She's not the one I think of when I'm scared to death."

"You were scared?"

"Hell, yeah. I'd always wanted to do it, but this being the first time, and with a wide dick like yours... I was sure it was going to hurt, and mostly I wanted to just be brave through it. But you were really good, Taylor. It barely hurt at first, and after that it felt really good. You babied me through it."

"I was just being careful myself," I shrugged. "It was my first time too. If I had hurt you it damn sure would have been my last."

"It won't be your last, and it won't be my last," she said. "I think you have a natural talent for all things sexual, which is why we all love you. But my ass is kind of sensitive now, and I need to reserve it for other things in the next day or so. I hope you can work up to giving me a more conventional fuck later tonight."

"Only if the Goddess gets her incantations," I smiled.

"With you fucking me, I guarantee she will," Hera smiled back.

I did, and she did. My cock was somehow occupied the remainder of the night. If it wasn't in her mouth or in her pussy, then her hand was wrapped around it, even when we were both asleep. Tethys also liked to hold my cock often, but tonight, for some reason, Hera was simply completely attached to it. I had to admit it felt nice, even when the actual stimulation was no longer strongly sexual, it was still sensual, erotic, and comfortable. I slept very well.

Tuesday I woke up in a great mood. I shared a pleasant breakfast with Hera, got dressed, and went to work even looking forward to working with Beth. We didn't get a chance to talk about anything personal at lunch, though, because Mike ended up joining us. Although we didn't yet have the authorization to begin our database transition, there was no way we could deny its inevitability, and Mike was as eager as the rest of us to get started. He had some new original and insightful ideas, and I felt more confident than ever that it was going to be a success. I already suspected, but it was even more obvious when we had lunch with him, that he had a serious crush on Beth. He could engage in some scintillating discussions about the deep technical aspects of the database structure, but he seemed to be focusing most of his attention, and his ideas, on her. I found it amusing for the most part, and wondered how she was taking it. Later in the afternoon I did get a chance to ask her about it. I felt guilty, because it was none of my business, and I was doing pretty much the same thing that she had been doing to make me uncomfortable earlier, but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Mike's a nice guy, he's smart, and he's not bad looking," she whispered. "Yeah, I wish I could be attracted to him."

Women...

Two major events happened Tuesday afternoon. Labor Day weekend was coming up, and the company announced an employee bowling tournament for Friday evening. Tethys and I had attended these before, and they were fun. She liked my coworkers, and they liked her. When we talked on the phone, Tethys said she would love to go. As expected, she also wanted to invite Hera and Megan. I knew that might create a minor amount of company drama, but by now I was ready to handle it. The second piece of news came from Tethys herself. Her Sea Goddess painting was finally complete and dry, and was ready for delivery. There was a Labor Day art event planned for Sunday at Zilker Park, and she had promised her patron, Mrs. Sheffield, that she would deliver the painting to her during the event.

"I'm a little worried, it's not exactly the painting she commissioned. She asked for a mermaid, and I'm not sure if the Sea Goddess is going to be close enough to work."

"If she doesn't like it, can you sell it through the gallery?" I asked.

"I'm sure I can, but she put a deposit on the painting and I'd have to return it," she answered. "And it's hard to predict how long it will take a big painting like that to sell, or how much I'll get for it. The market can be pretty unpredictable sometimes."

I promised I'd be with her that day to support her whatever the outcome might be, and then had to get off the phone to handle a couple of last minute assignments from higher up. I didn't think any further about the weekend until I got home that evening. Tethys was already there, already naked, and already horny. My clothes fell off of me in record time.

"Megan's working tonight, should we order pizza and have her deliver it while we're fucking? She's got a key, she can walk right in and deliver it straight to the bed," she smiled naughtily.

"She's coming by anyway after work isn't she?" I asked, thinking I knew what the answer would be.

"Of course she is, our little show will be part of her foreplay. And I need you to fuck me thoroughly before we eat, because when she does come over later she's going to need your cock for some special services."

"Work, work, work, my life is hell!" I moaned unconvincingly.

"Oh, yeah, it's a pain in the ass," she winked. "Hera's told us about your special services from last night, and now Megan wants to try a more challenging ass fucking. You may just become the designated Tribal assman."

"I thought that was Joe's job," I whined.

"You'd think," she shrugged, "but he's not as available as you, believe it or not. You've been doing manly deeds pretty much every night lately, multiple times. Your reputation for being always ready to go is spreading, you know. Joe's great, and being retired, you'd think he'd have the time to service all these demanding ladies, but I don't think he has the endurance or the capacity that you do. You're good for six or seven days a week, Joanne tells me that Joe can just about manage four."

"Are you communications central with every woman in the Tribe?" I asked, but I thought I knew the answer.

"Of course. I talk to everybody at least once a day. Even Angela, as of yesterday. We girls have a lot of notes to compare, and a lot of plans to make. Who is it that arranges all the logistics around here? You wouldn't have a sex life with anybody if it weren't for me."

"I don't think I'd even have a platonic dating life if it weren't for you," I admitted. "You know my social skills are crap. I'm still amazed I found the courage to ask you out that first time."

"Luckiest night of my life," she smiled, and began gently caressing my balls. "You're always selling yourself short, Taylor. You still don't understand what a sexy guy you are."

My cock was responding both to her touch and her words.

"Let's get in the shower," she suggested. We both need a shave, and then I need a deep internal massage."

We cleaned and primped, and after getting out of the shower we made the pizza order, first confirming that Megan was going to be doing the delivery. A half hour later, when the doorbell rang, we were in our previous position, me sitting on the couch facing the front door across the entry hall, and Tethys bouncing up and down on my cock, also facing the door. We didn't get up to answer the bell, the door was unlocked. Sure enough, after only a few seconds, Megan opened it and saw us in action. She wasn't a bit surprised.

"Looks like somebody's working up an appetite," she smirked. "Where do you want me to put the pizza?"

"In the kitchen," I gasped. I'd been fucking Tethys for nearly twenty minutes already, and though I could have held out longer if I wanted to, Tethys had already cum twice and I knew she was ready to welcome my hot spew. I'd mostly been waiting for Megan to arrive so she could see it. "We'll all eat it together after you get off work."

Megan carried the pizza into the kitchen, and then came to sit beside us on the couch.

"I'm gonna cum!" I choked, and Megan leaned forward to get a close look at the cock-pussy interface, where she could witness the pumping action of the pulses jetting into Tethys. My orgasm triggered one more from Tethys, a loud, long musical moan that slowly dropped in pitch and volume. When we were both spent, my softening cock flopped out and Megan took advantage of her opportunity. She knelt on the floor in front of us and took my sagging cock into her mouth, kneading and pulling it with her lips and tongue, sucking up the last traces of my semen.

"I've got some more dripping out of my cunt, if you have the urge for it," Tethys mumbled sleepily.

Megan was good for that too, and in a few minutes time had thoroughly cleaned us both off, and enjoyed a snack in the process.

"Too bad that couldn't have been a pizza topping," she laughed.

"We'll have to remember that next time," I agreed. "Hurry back when you get off work. Look on your right, on the end table. There's the payment for the pizza and the tip."

"Not today," Megan shook her head. "This one's on me."

"Bullshit," Tethys perked up. "The only thing that's going to be on you is Taylor, later tonight. And if you don't be a good pizza girl and take the payment, your ass and pussy will both stay empty tonight, and you'll have to watch helplessly while Taylor and I fuck again in front of you."

Megan sighed. "We wouldn't want that to happen, would we? I'm so fucking horny, and Hera just made it worse by going into detail about what she did with you last night."

"I've reserved you a long hard fleshy shaft, if that's what you want," I promised.

"Oh, yeah, I want it." She stood and scooped the cash off the table. "I'll be back, and I won't knock."

For the next part of the evening, while we cleaned each other up again, Tethys and I caught each other up on our recent activities and upcoming plans. I was glad that her sea goddess painting was finally done. She'd been struggling with it for two months, and had been passing up some other sales to get it done. I hope it ended up being a big payday for her.

"It's going to be my last major oil painting," she reminded me. "It's time for me to accept reality. I could have gotten an acrylic version of that painting done in half the time, and still probably gotten two thirds of the price for it. And my apartment would smell a lot better."

"I don't know, I think linseed oil smells sexy on you," I grinned.

"Great, then try using it for lube sometime," she slapped me on the arm.

We discussed the upcoming bowling event for my company, and the implications of having Hera and Megan there. She was all in for it.

"Can they even bowl?" I asked.

"Who cares?" she answered. "They'll wear sexy little outfits, create a distraction, and every other guy in the place will be throwing gutter balls."

"I see. So this is your scheme to win the tournament with your lifetime high score of 125."

She giggled. "Remember, I don't have to run faster than the bear, I just have to run faster than you!"

"Remember yourself..." I pointed out, "I'm the runner here."

I'd also found out this afternoon that my own family was making plans for a gathering on Sunday, and would be very disappointed if I didn't join them. Of course they wanted to see Tethys too. I'd been noncommittal, because I didn't want Tethys to have to face Mrs. Sheffield alone.

"Why don't they have the gathering at Zilker Park, and we can all be part of the festival while I deliver the painting?" she suggested.

"You're a freakin' genius," I responded. "Why didn't I think of that? I'll call them all tomorrow and see if we can change our location."

"I think Hera and Megan should come with us to meet your family too," Tethys added. "I know for a fact they'll want to. After all, they're both officially your girlfriends now, in addition to being Tribe members. Think your family could handle the shock?"

"I'm sure my mom can. I'm not so certain about my sisters."

It was well after ten, Tethys and I were relaxing on the bed, she had taken my cock in her hand and was idly rolling it back and forth over her thigh. It felt good -- erotic and stimulating, but relaxing. We were talking about general, nonsexual topics, but getting a cock massage is never out of place. We heard the front door open, and a familiar voice call down the hall.

"Is there any pizza left?"

We exited the bed with a pair of smiles, and found Megan in the kitchen, already naked, opening the box that she had delivered a few hours before.

"Where are your clothes?" Tethys asked.

"I left them in the car before I came in," she responded casually. "It's a quiet street. Besides, I'm a beautiful young woman, right? People want to look at me. They're not going to call the cops."

I admired her confidence, and I could tell Tethys found it as attractive as I did.

"I'm starving," she added, dropping a cheese-lubricated olive between her breasts and laughing. "Anybody want an appetizer?"

She turned to face us, and I hesitated, mesmerized for a moment by the way her tight and firm pectorals added extra support to those already perky brown breasts. She truly was a beautiful young woman, one with a cheesy olive dripping down her skin.

Tethys didn't waste time waxing silently poetic about Megan's body, and went right in for the snack, making sure that she tasted a nipple in the process. We sat at the kitchen table, Megan full of enthusiasm about how her life was going at the moment, while I opened three soft drinks to go with the pizza.

"First announcement," Megan proudly began, "I'm going to be moving into Hera's house next week. We're going to be roomies!"

I considered what I knew about Hera's house. It had two bedrooms, one of which had been converted into a paint and pottery studio.

"What's she going to do with her studio setup?" I asked naively. Megan and Tethys both looked at me with an expression accusing me of being ridiculous.

"Roommates, duh! It's not exactly a platonic relationship, you know!"

"Oh." I did feel foolish.

"I'll still be paying rent, of course, but it will be a lot less than what I pay my mom for my share of our house."

"But what's your mom going to do?" The worry in my voice was audible.

Megan smiled even more broadly. "She's going to be moving in with Phoebe and Herakles! They're going to be a full-time threesome!"

Even Tethys looked shocked at this revelation. "I didn't see that one coming!" she shook her head.

"I just found out today. Mom spent the night with them last night, and I guess things went spectacularly well. So we'll be selling the house, and Mom will save a ton of money too. It'll be about a third of what she pays for the mortgage, and of course whatever she makes for the sale."