My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

"Damn, I hope that works out," I mused.

"I know it will," she stated. "They're mature responsible adults who make wise decisions, unlike their daughters."

Tethys giggled. "As long as the Goddess approves, I'm sure everything will be fine."

"I think the Goddess is pretty happy right now," Megan smiled. "And I'm in the mood to make her even happier."

Pizza done, teeth brushed, were were soon ensconced in the bedroom. Megan wasted no time assaulting my cock with her mouth, and my cock wasted no time responding the way she wanted. Tethys went into action on the other end, arranging Megan's hips and butt to give her convenient access to her pussy. For a while, we had what we could call a standard threesome going, me on my back, Megan perched over my cock, and Tethys giving tongue work to her pussy lips and clit, as well as her ass.

"Hold on," said Megan after a few minutes. "I want to show Taylor what I learned."

She lowered her mouth back onto my cock, and began to push in deeper, deeper than she'd ever gone before. I felt the spongy head pressing against the back of her throat, and suddenly she made a gulping sound, and she was all the way down to my balls. She extended her tongue and gave them a lick while her lips were pressed into my crotch, and then pulled back with a soft grunt, bringing out a slimy thread of saliva that sagged between her chin and my cock head.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" I gasped.

"I delivered pizza to Sonia and Henri last night," she giggled. "I'm ahead of Hera now. She can't do it!"

There were now four women in the tribe who could deep throat me. Somehow, I felt that my life was now better than I deserved. I still had trouble reconciling the frustrated man who's sexual experience until recently consisted mostly of women laughing contemptuously at my "misshapen" dick, with my current status as a man with multiple gorgeous and sexy women treating it like a delightful gift. I liked my current life much better, but there was a certain amount of guilt involved with being overly privileged. I decided that I'd rather live with the guilt than without the privilege.

"So Sonia trained you on Henri?" Tethys asked.

"Yeah, it took a few tries, but once I mastered the relax and swallow technique, everything just clicked. I can deep throat anybody now. I can't wait to try it on everybody!"

She would have to wait, because I was the only dick available to her at the moment. And if she needed practice, I knew I could be useful. She didn't yet have the expertise or the confidence that Tethys did, but that was understandable. Tethys was a skilled deep-throat artist when I met her, and since then she'd had nearly two years of proficiency exercises on my cock, in addition to plenty of practice with Carl and then Henri, and now of course Joe. I had no doubt that Heracles and Rick would soon be part of her skillset. Megan was a beginner, and still betrayed a lack of elegance, but she'd gotten off to a great start, and she felt wonderful. Tethys cheered her on.

"You're doing fantastic, Megan! It took me years before I could slip a cock down my throat as easily as you are now. And Taylor's cock is not for beginners, so you have real talent!"

Megan moaned, giggled, and when she came up for air, laughed. Then she sank back down again. The feel of my ridged glans moving through her constricted throat was an electric tingle. I gasped every time.

In short order my cock was completely slippery with her throat slime. "Fuck me," she said as the plopped me out one last time, and for her, that meant to lay on my back and allow her to climb on top. Tethys had been adding quite a bit of drool to her pussy, but her own juices far exceeded what Tethys and I combined could have provided. She was dripping.

She climbed up and dropped down, and my cock was bottomed out immediately. She spent a short time almost motionless, sitting on my cock, squeezing it internally with her kegel muscles. Then she started her rhythmic rising and falling over my crotch. Unlike deep throating, deep fucking was something she was very self-assured at, and I had a feeling I knew what was to follow.

She took a few deep breaths, and her rhythm became like clockwork. She lifted her face to the ceiling and began to sing.

You can be amazing

You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug

You can be the outcast

Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love

Or you can start speaking up

Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do

When they settle 'neath your skin

Kept on the inside and no sunlight

Sometimes a shadow wins

But I wonder what would happen if you

Say what you wanna say

And let the words fall out

Honestly, I wanna see you be brave

I recognized it. Sara Bareilles. "Brave." Good song. And appropriate considering what she supposedly planned to do tonight.

It wasn't just a thought. Her angelic voiced closed the song out with a shudder as she came all over my cock. She usually did that while singing. For two weeks now she had sung a song nearly every time we fucked, and always orgasmed either at the song's climax or during its closing phrases. I'd found that I really enjoyed being part of it. So did Tethys.

She climbed down and recovered her breath for a couple of minutes, while Tethys and I both sandwiched her and held her close to us.

"I'm ready to get my ass fucked," she finally announced. "Hera said it was great. Can you make it great for me?"

"I'll do my part," I promised.

"I can help too," Tethys added.

Megan didn't go in for a lot of ceremony or warmups. She was like Tethys and Hera in that regard, although Tethys had never asked for an ass-fucking. She got onto her hands and knees, and stuck her butt out invitingly.

"My pussy's wet, but my ass needs lube, " she announced. What Tethys did next nearly shocked me. She positioned herself behind Megan's rump, and began licking, from her clit up and over her asshole.

"Taylor, go grab the lube, and we'll work that in," she ordered as she came up momentarily for air. Both of us shared the pleasure of massaging the slippery cream on and around Megan's tight anal opening. Tethys then slid a finger inside. It seemed to go in easier than I would have expected. Megan gasped, then moaned. Soon she inserted another, and worked them around in circles. At that moment my only conscious thought was relief that Tethys' studiously un-glamorous fingertips didn't have long nails to scratch anything. I liked Tethys' fingers, but I considered them sensual rather than glamorous. In many ways the two qualities were opposites.

After a few minutes, Tethys removed her fingers and grabbed my hand. It was my turn to loosen Megan up. It was an interesting sensation, similar yet subtly different from how Hera had felt the previous night. In one respect, they were very much the same -- both were hot to the touch, and both were eager for more.

"Put it in me. Fuck my ass, goddam it!" Megan ordered breathlessly.

I pushed in slowly and gently, as I'd done on Hera the night before.

"Harder! Fuck! Jam it! Fuck me! All the way in!"

I still judged my own cock to be a less than optimal cross section for true anal comfort, and Hera's pleasure of it had been a real surprise. Now here I was slamming into Megan's asshole, while she blubbered and screamed with what might have been -- should have been -- pain, yet she was gasping words of ecstasy and encouragement.

"God yes, fuck it, fuck it, fuck me, more, deep, pound that fucking ass!"

I didn't imagine there could be too many alternative interpretations. Tethys was lying beneath her, in a 69 position, her lips and tongue still licking and swirling around Megan's clit and labia and vaginal entrance, her face positioned so that my balls had to slide over her forehead with every inward thrust. Her legs were spread below Megan's face, who was bravely attempting to eat Tethys' pussy in between spasms of pleasure and breathless gasps. There was no attempt at a song this time.

The orgasms were profound. Twice Megan collapsed onto her forearms, her face resting open-mouthed across Tethys' mons, her dribbling drool mingling with Tethys' flowing juices. I spent my strokes marveling at the flesh I was impaling. Hera's bottom had been soft and pliable, Megan's was rock-solid, with muscle striations flexing and quivering individually below the flesh. At the sphincter and within, though, the sensations were more comparable, a tight muscular ring opening into a hot moist cavern. As before, I could have held my ejaculation off longer had I thought it necessary, but there was no indication from Megan that she was ready for an extended session. After all, doubts aside, this really was her first anal fuck, and she would be sore later regardless. I certainly didn't want to be responsible for future painful pooping. I surrendered my cock to the feelings of pleasure and excitement that enveloped it, and soon enough I felt the pressure and need that signaled an impending blast of semen.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced to both women at once, and got a giggle in response from Tethys, and a choking moan from Megan.

I came deep inside of Megan's colon, if Tethys had been hoping for some leakage to consume, then she would have to be disappointed. It all disappeared into Megan, never to be seen again, unless Megan decided to examine her next stool. When I softened and slipped out, though, it didn't stop Tethys from enclosing her mouth around it, slurping up whatever wet slime was coating my shaft and glans. Megan remained face down on the bed, her breath coming in deep, grunting pants, until she rolled over on her back and panted more clearly.

"I loved that," she sighed finally. But Hera's right, I won't be able to do that every day. I'd say probably 90% pussy fucking and 10% ass fucking for me."

The three of us lay in silence for a few more minutes, then Tethys spoke up. "Think the shower will fit all three of us?" she suggested.

"With adjustments," I mused. "We'll have to arrange ourselves properly."

Twenty minutes later, refreshed and dried, we were back on a bed with newly changed sheets.

"Family talk," I pronounced, as each girl snuggled into opposite sides of my chest. Tethys smiled knowingly, but Megan lifted her head up in surprise. I focused my attention on her.

"Friday night, my company is hosting a bowling tournament at the Baker Lanes. Tethys and I would be honored if you and Hera would come with us as family guests."

"Family? Really?" Megan squealed, then swooped down and kissed my nipple. "I'd love to. What did Hera say?"

"We haven't asked her yet," Tethys answered. "I'm going to speak to her in the morning. I know it'll be fun, and it'll be a thrill for Taylor's coworkers to see who he spends his time at home with. There will be some jealous looks."

"There's more," I added before she could ask any more questions. "Sunday, Tethys is supposed to present her Sea Goddess painting to her client at Zilker Park. My own family is having a picnic there at the same time. It will be my mother, two sisters, and a brother. They've got spouses and kids too, so it will be a bit of an energetic crowd. I know they'd love to meet you, I think they're ready to handle it, and I'd be proud to show them that you and Hera are part of our family too."

"Do you think they'll like me?" Megan sounded unexpectedly apprehensive.

"Of course they will. Why wouldn't they?"

She shrugged. "Won't they think I'm trying to steal you away from Tethys? Or that you're robbing the cradle because I'm so young? Or maybe I'm not smart and educated enough, because I only deliver pizza for a living? Or maybe I'm not white enough? I don't know," she moaned.

"Look," I reasoned. "They already know that Tethys and I are not monogamous. And Hera will be there too, we hope, so that will make it obvious that you're part of our family, not just replacing it. As for the rest, no. They aren't like that. They are good and kind people. A little on the conservative side, but not the mean-spirited type."

The first part was technically not completely true. They knew Tethys was non-monogamous, but as far as they knew I was not seeing anyone else. They probably thought of me as a cuckold, and it pained me to think that they thought Tethys might be 'cheating,' even if it was with my approval and knowledge. My main fear was that they'd think I was just somehow compensating by showing up with an extra pair of young women. I didn't expect them to understand the dynamic that we had. Hell, I still didn't understand it completely myself. I just knew that it was a good thing, good for everyone involved.

"I like being thought of as family," Megan said quietly. You and Tethys have completely changed my life for the better." She reached over and took Tethys' hand in hers. "And my mom's too. I've never seen her so excited just to be alive."

"You've been a blessing for us as well," Tethys smiled. "I feel like you're my lover and my kid sister all rolled into one."

"Isn't that kind of incestuous?" Megan giggled. She considered for a moment. "I guess that shouldn't be a shock any more. Yes, I would love to meet your family, Taylor. And I'd love to be part of that family. I want us to be an item forever, if that's possible. And Tethys, I'd love to make you cum right now."

My instructions were to make a video record as the two of them made long, languorous love. It was beautiful. Rena, and of course, Beth, were now on the recipients list. I knew they'd both enjoy watching the experience.

Before we fell asleep, Megan told us all about her upcoming class schedule. She was starting orientation this week at Austin Community College. She'd originally expected to attend the East Austin campus, but now that she was moving in with Hera it was better for her to be at the Rio Grande campus.

"After looking at the curriculum I decided to go with two years of Sociology. It was either that or Anthropology. Then I can transfer to UT and keep going. Ultimately I want to learn as much as I can about marriage and sexual customs in different cultures. This lifestyle we have makes me curious about all the possibilities, and why societies have such limiting views of relationships."

"That sounds like post-graduate study, eventually," Tethys observed.

"How does Doctor Megan Diaz sound?" she laughed. "Yeah, I'd love to do full time research on that sort of thing."

I wasn't about to put it past her.

The next night, Wednesday, Tethys had as usual reserved for Carl. It had been part of her traditional schedule for as long as I'd known her, so it was nothing to be jealous or upset about. Until recently, those Wednesday nights were lonely periods for me, usually occupied by personal programming projects or porn-inspired masturbation, but since Hera and Megan had come into my life, Wednesdays had been much better and busier. This night began with Hera, we had a regular date, both of us dressed nicely and dining at a quality restaurant. She confirmed that she was on for both Friday bowling and Sunday in the park. She even promised to behave herself, more or less.

As horny and lewd as Hera's general tendencies were, she could both look and act like a classy lady when the situation called for it, and she was perfectly behaved at the restaurant, not to mention stunningly beautiful. As soon as we got home, the clothes were thrown off, and we showered away all traces of makeup and glamour. To me, she was even more beautiful then. I had my face between her legs, nibbling at her jeweled clit with as little delay as possible. It was me on my back of course, with Hera sitting and writhing on my face, her juices drenching my lips and cheeks and chin, and even my nose. I'm not a naturally passive guy, but on reflection it seemed a little remarkable how I had recently gotten involved with so many women who preferred to be on top. I couldn't very well complain.

Hera sprawled over me, sliding my cock into her mouth as I continued to lick and suck on her sodden pussy and its accessories. Neither of us were showing much in the way of skill, since the sensations tended to overwhelm our voluntary controls with increasing frequency, and I found myself gasping, moaning, and jerking spontaneously as often as I was lapping purposefully. Hera was reacting similarly, in fact we soon set up an alternating rhythm. Every time Hera's cock sucking overwhelmed me, I would release my mouth assault on her pussy, which gave her enough of a reprieve to focus more fully on my cock. When she came up for air, or to shudder with pleasure, I could focus on servicing her delectable bare pussy. Within half an hour, she'd had two orgasms in my mouth, and I'd filled hers with my sticky, slippery semen once. She made yummy noises at the taste, and I was pretty sure she meant it.

After a short break for water and breathing, we went to fucking, again with her on top for most of it. This time she was able to pour out her usual verbiage, her chants of "Fuck Fuck Fuck! Fuck me deep! Love your cock.. love cock... Goddess is so fucking happy... Fuck me for the Goddess... worship her with your cock... let me be your offering... Bless you fucking fucker!"

That's just scratching the surface.

By the time Megan got off work and joined us in the bed, I had my second jizz of the night into Hera's cunt. It was still fresh and oozing, and we were resting comfortably when Megan walked in. She was thrilled. She was also demanding. She wanted her share. By now, I was well acclimated to the needs of multiple hypersexual women. A few months ago, I wouldn't have believed how sexually responsive I could become, and how quick my recovery could be, but as with any other form of exercise, my body had responded to the demands placed upon it. I was trained sexually. I wasn't running as often as I had before, but the sex I was having wasn't the stereotypical in and out, cum and go to sleep that most people experience. It was extended, intense, aerobic, and athletic. My conditioning seemed as good as ever.

Megan didn't sing while she fucked me this time. She didn't even want to be on top, which was unusual for her. Neither of them were interested in anal sex tonight, nor did I offer it. She wanted it doggy style, and she wanted her face buried in Hera's pussy while I fucked her, slurping my previous load out of its pocket. Her vocal output consisted mostly of "mmmmpf" sounds. Between bouts of vaginal fucking, she also wanted to demonstrate for Hera her newly acquired deep throat skills, which Hera hadn't yet seen from her. Hera was suitably impressed.

Unexpectedly, in the midst of this explosion of energetic sexual intensity, of pleasure beyond description, I found myself missing Tethys. I should have been sharing this moment with her, she should be experiencing our joy and our love. It was Tethys who had made this possible, Tethys who had assembled a group of random strangers into the most passionate and generous Tribe of lovers that I could possibly have imagined. Hera and Megan might be calling upon the Goddess, I suddenly realized that Tethys was the Goddess. As my cock thrust happily into Megan's cunt from behind, I whispered thanks to Tethys, and knew that she was the true love of my life. The idea inspired my final and most intense orgasm of the night, and I was pleased to see Megan and Hera wrap themselves into one another, snacking on one another's orgasmic residues.

Mike had lunch with Beth and I the next two days. I enjoyed his company. The more time we spent with him, the more I found I liked him. He was smart, well read, broad minded, polite, and considerate. He had excellent ideas concerning the upcoming database migration, and it was obvious he was going to be an important asset towards making it work. His crush on Beth remained obvious, and unreturned. Beth didn't really want him there, she wanted to talk about my sex life. I sympathized with her frustration, well, maybe a little, although I preferred to talk about my sex life with the people I shared it with.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers