My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 16

Story Info
An Experimental Facial.
11.9k words
4.74
4.1k
7
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers

Chapter 16: Facial Interlude

Being the first one awake, especially on a Saturday morning, is the exception for me rather than the rule, so I had to crawl carefully out through the tangle of arms, legs, asses, breasts, bellies, and drooling mouths to ensure I didn't wake anyone else up. It also meant I had the bathroom to myself, which I have to admit I had mixed feelings about. I was grateful that I didn't have to negotiate the terms of my urination with another person, but I did miss feeling a beautiful woman's hand wrapped around my cock as she stroked my morning wood, or aiming so conscientiously while carefully squeezing and releasing the narrow neck just below the head to control the volume and shape of the stream, bending down closely to study the flow of the yellow fountain more closely than I ever had.

At least it reduced the amount of time I spent at the task, and as I returned to the bedroom I was greeted by a lovely chaotic tangle of three naked female bodies sprawled and splayed across the top of the mattress. It was hard to imagine the three of them fitting comfortably on this bed at the same time, much less having four of us sleeping there until just a few minutes before. Comfortable it must have been, though, because I had slept deeply and well, and I felt good.

My girls - I loved being able to call them my girls - really looked nice. Tethys lay on her back, arms flung out to her sides, legs flung almost as wide, her bald plump pussy as beautifully bronzed as the rest of her skin. She spent as much of her outdoor time naked as she possibly could. Her belly, flat and muscular, was framed by the arch of her rib cage and the ramparts of her hips, but her appearance was anything but bony. Her fat ratio was certainly somewhat on the low side for a woman, but it was compensated for by robust, curved muscles, the product of more than two years of regular heavy weight lifting. Yes, she had once been scrawny, but now she was simply dense, lean, and magnificently built. Her shoulder and chest muscles supported her perky, firm, petite breasts without any sign of sagging, even laying on her back, despite approaching her thirty-fourth birthday. She had a body to be proud of, and she was indeed proud of it. Her adorable, brown, round face looked angelically peaceful as she slept, open-mouthed, her breathing slow, gentle, and peaceful.

Megan slept on her right side, her left leg bent over Tethys' thigh, her left arm draped across her chest below the breasts, her face on her upper chest and shoulder, a line of drool oozing from the corner of her mouth which was nestled against Tethys' left nipple. Her skin was brown as well, but more naturally so, less bronzed and more umber. She had so recently adopted our lifestyle that I doubted being nude in the sun had made much change to her skin yet, I suspected that eventually she'd simply take on a darker shade of the same hue. Megan was almost as muscular as Tethys, and had enthusiastically embraced their thrice-weekly weight training session, but as she was still new to it, her muscularity, like her skin color, was more natural than acquired. Good genes and a generally active lifestyle had pre-adapted her naturally athletic physique, and we all knew it was just a matter of time before she would develop extraordinary strength and muscularity, while retaining her fundamentally petite build.

Hera was not the athletic type, and she approached most closely what might be considered "scrawny." But even that wasn't really accurate. A bit on the thin side, but with feminine curves and softness, she sprawled as gracefully as a sprawl can be, on her belly, her soft round ass mooning the ceiling, her pale thighs open to the breeze, her red hair splayed to the right, her head turned to the left, and her left hand wrapped in a few strands of Megan's dark tresses. Looking between her legs, I could just make out the beaded ring that adorned her clitoral hood. Her breasts were hidden from view, but I was already happily familiar with those small firm lumps capped by those pink conical nipples.

Yes, I was a lucky guy. All these women were mine. Not exclusively mine, but frequently and joyfully so. I wasn't exclusively theirs either, but my quality time with the three of them far exceeded that with any of the other wonderful female members of our tribe. These I knew the best, these I responded to the best, and while I shared them willingly, and they me, I knew that it was these three, with Tethys as the anchor, that truly made up my intimate family. Two Greek, one Hispanic, all passionate and uninhibited lovers, all made me feel loved, accepted, and desired, something that had so rarely been the case before I had met them. They were the very definition of wild and free, but being free, they always returned to me. How could I improve on that?

There was a pussy winking at me as I stood beside the bed. It belonged to Tethys, and it was facing me as I faced her. I knelt between her splayed legs and leaned close, making sure not to touch it yet. As far as I was concerned it was the most beautiful pussy in the world. I examined it as if my eyes were a drone hovering above her soft landscape. At the base of the smooth bronze hill of her mons, the clitoral hood rose gradually like a low ridge, a little darker than the surroundings. The apex of the ridge ended at the clitoral peak, only partly covered by the hood ridge, but slightly poking out above it. I knew when she was aroused how it expanded and lengthened beyond that protective flesh. The color here changed abruptly from golden brown to pink, the ridge divided into the two thin fleshy flaps of her inner labia which rose subtly above the fleshy hump that separated her muscular thighs. There was moisture on the insides of those lips, and the smooth valley that plunged downward into her hidden recesses glistened in the morning light.

I inhaled the sweet aroma of her sex. It wasn't the musky fragrance of desire, that would come soon enough, for now it was a mild, floral, almost tangy scent that invited me to explore further. Explore I did. Using just the tip of my tongue, and the gentlest, softest of touches, I came in for a momentary contact with her clit. I pulled back, and then dipped lower, following the ridges of her labial flaps, alternating left and right, barely licking, or nibbling, or kissing. Tethys didn't stir, but I could see the engorgement beginning in her flesh, her skin slightly reddened, her crotch heated up and became moister. Dewy little beads of glisten began to appear at the entrance to her dark pink tunnel, and I stared in adoration. The best pussy in the universe. So hungry, so demanding, so generous. So beautiful, so feminine, so lascivious. I extended my tongue, and dipped it into the rapidly oozing opening. I heard a quiet whimper above, a slight quiver as the nerve signals began to connect with the still-sleeping brain. Maybe I could gradually enter a delicious dream she might be having.

I slid a finger into her portal, and was rewarded with a low moan. I marveled at how the internal walls of that pussy tightened around it - a narrow finger, yet it clutched me. I imagined how much more firmly it would grasp a firm, thick aroused cock. I thought about its response to a thrusting male shaft, how it would adjust to a variety of shapes, girths, lengths, textures, and densities. Every cock that fucked her was so different, and yet she made each one feel completely at home, as if her pussy was made to accommodate it. It could grasp a cock so firmly, yet coat it with such slippery sweet nectar that its movement in and out of her felt smooth and easy.

I amazed myself, that I would be thinking with such admiration of her ability to fuck multiple men. But why not? She'd never been secretive about her polyamory. I'd known about it as long as I'd known her. When we began dating, there was one other man besides me that she was regularly fucking, Carl. Now there were six of us, and more would likely appear. I examined her pussy again as I inserted another finger. Knowing how that pussy was made to be fucked, how it needed and demanded a variety of cocks, how it stretched and squeezed and flexed differently for each one, to make each one feel it as perfection, did not make her less of a woman. It didn't make her less feminine, less desirable, less beautiful less joyful, less intelligent, or less loving. She was all these things in abundance, and whether she was fucking me, another man, or a woman, I felt privileged to be there with her, to be able to experience the expression of rapture on her face, to hear her laughter, to rejoice in those glorious orgasmic sounds. Tethys was made for sex, she was created to share her passion in the form of her body as much as her other artistic creations. Eroticism was her being, her soul. Every breath of air, every drop of water, every morsel of food, every dragonfly flitting over a pond, every song of happiness, all was sexual for her. I was part of that, and I loved her for it. Hera and Megan could invoke the Goddess, Tethys was the Goddess.

She moaned again as my fingers gradually increased their pace and their pressure inside her. My tongue lapped happily at her clit, dipped itself into her opening, then slid up and around her sensitive labial tissues. Her hips and thighs jerked, and she opened her eyes.

"How come you're not fucking me yet?" she demanded.

My cock was ready to go. As I had imagined the remarkable ability of her beautiful pussy to joyfully embrace and envelop such a variety of penises, bestowing her feminine blessings on each and every one, I had envisioned my own cock as being the chief of that number. Many men would fuck her, but it would be my cock that she would compare all others to. My cock, wide and flat and freakishly shaped, the one that women had once scorned and laughed at. Now when women laughed at the sight and feel of my cock, they were laughing with delight and excitement. My cock hadn't changed, but my mindset had, and the women that I chose to be with were much more to my liking.

As I plunged my cock into my lover, as she grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper, as her happy gurgles slowly woke the other women in the bed, I thought of how my life had changed in less than two years. I had almost resigned myself to a life of celibacy, assured by my previous experiences that no woman would want me sexually, that my odd-shaped cock was inherently unworthy, and that I might as well just throw myself into my work and live as a corporate drone. Then Tethys entered my life; I found myself desired, appreciated, respected. My cock wasn't so bad after all, I'd just been unfortunate enough to share it with unappreciative women. That had changed, and now I had access to no less than eight women of different ages, backgrounds, and personalities who all thought that both me and my "flight deck" were beautiful and who craved its attention. I could literally have sex now any time I wanted (except at work, of course). It had even enhanced my professional life. Rather than a corporate drone, my self-respect had influenced others around me, I had grown into a leadership position, and I was leading an important new project. And it was all because of this woman whose pussy I was now deeply embedded in, who some more narrow-minded people might consider a slut. If she was a slut, then sluts should be much more common. She had blessed my life, and in fact inspired better, happier lives for more than a dozen other men and women who now met regularly as a Tribe to celebrate our joyful sexual existence.

And of course, my laundry expenses were much decreased lately.

Hera crawled out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Tethys and I didn't miss a beat. Megan chose to pick up where she left off last night, caressing, stroking, kissing, and licking both of us, all over, as we fucked.

"You're so beautiful, you fuck so well. Taylor, your cock is made for that perfect pussy, I love how you disappear so deep into Tethys and pull out so wet and shiny."

She leaned down and lapped at my wet balls as they bounced of Tethys' padding.

"I love how your juices soak Taylor's scrotum, Tethys. It's making a lather that drips out of your cunt. It's delicious, I want it for breakfast! Maybe I'll offer it to the Goddess and she'll want to mix it with your cum when he spews in you."

I wasn't going to cum in Tethys just yet. That would wait until just before she left for Carl's, after breakfast. It was our traditional Saturday morning ritual, I would fill her cunt with my semen, she'd quickly get dressed and drive over to Carl's, who during the course of a weight lifting session, would fuck it out of her and deposit his own sperm in its place. Both of them got off intensely on that practice, Carl because he somehow felt that he was asserting dominance by replacing one man's cum with his own, Tethys because she liked to fuck, and she liked the extra musky aroma of the dripping fluids, and the mess it tended to make all over Carl's weight bench.

The last few weeks Megan had been joining her, and now Carl was training and fucking Tethys, Megan, Sonia, and now Megan's mother Rena during the training sessions. It was hard to imagine him getting much actual training in, but they all managed, and all were noticeably stronger and more muscular then they had been when they began. Tethys had been doing it for over two years now, she was the farthest advanced, and looked spectacular, although Sonia and Megan were probably more natural athletes.

Hera returned and relieved Megan, and kept up her own version of Goddess-chatter as Tethys and I fucked. Tethys had already experienced a pair of shuddering orgasms by now, and soon after Megan rejoined us it was time to wind down before either I ejaculated too early, or Tethys lost control of her bladder. As soon as I pulled out, she was off to the bathroom.

We managed to control ourselves through breakfast, but as soon as we were done eating, Tethys gave me "the look."

"Bend me over right here at the table," she commanded. "You know what you have to do."

She didn't want any preliminaries, but Hera and Megan were more than happy to get me hard quickly. Megan took me into her mouth, all the way to the hilt. Hera reached behind me to tickle my balls, while providing encouraging narration.

"Megan has that cock wet and slimy, it's so shiny and big and beautiful. It's as wet as your pussy, Tethys, and its so wide, it's going to open you up when he slides it in. I know you're ready. Maybe Megan doesn't want to give it up, it sure looks tasty. You may have to fight her for it."

"I'll kick her ass," Tethys laughed, but she was only half joking. Megan pulled out with a pop, and Hera guided and pushed me towards Tethys as she leaned over the kitchen table. She was more than just damp, the little bit of tease that Megan had provided had been effective.

I didn't try to make it last, that's not what Tethys wanted. She wanted my cum inside her pussy, the sooner the better. Of course, that didn't preclude her having an orgasm in the process, and with two sexy young girls encouraging and stroking her while we fucked, she managed a pretty powerful one. That was enough to set me off, and within a couple of minutes I had forcefully blown the contents of my balls and prostate into her tight slimy cavern. As I pulled out, I could feel the muscles clamping shut behind me, and she didn't spill a drop.

"You ready, Megan?" she called as she ran to get her minimal outfit that was waiting by the door. "Time to get dressed, unfortunately."

"I'm ready," Megan returned. "I'm going like this."

"What?" The three of us reacted simultaneously. "It's broad daylight!" Tethys added.

"It's ok," Megan smiled. "Nobody will call the cops. Anyway, my clothes are in my car, and I won't need them where we're going."

"Are you sure?" Tethys asked skeptically. "Yeah, it's a fantasy for me too, but it's kind of risky right now."

"I won't get out of the car until we get to Carl's, and I can borrow a towel from him if there are cops in the parking lot at Hippie Hollow. Otherwise, nobody will care if I'm naked. I want to wear clothes as seldom as possible from here on out."

Tethys looked from me to Hera as if waiting for a contrary argument, but neither of us said anything. I honestly didn't know what to say. We all preferred nudity at this point, but I didn't think we were going to try to make a social statement about it. I supposed Megan had another agenda.

Tethys shrugged, and pulled over he sundress. "Ok, come on then," she said. She and Megan gave Hera and I a quick kiss, and they were out the door.

"Back to the bedroom?" Hera suggested.

It was traditional, and by now habitual, for Hera to latch her hand onto the nearest available cock, whether talking or walking, and she followed that tradition now. We headed toward the bedroom, but then took a detour to the shower, considering all of the sweat and secretions we'd released over the night and morning. I loved the gentle and sensuous way that Hera was cleaning me, and my cock was rock hard in almost no time, but the challenge was in being able to return the favor to her, since in order to kneel before her and lather and stroke her beautiful pussy, thighs, calves and feet, I had to pry her hand off my cock. She reluctantly let go, just long enough for me to clean her off, and for me to get some pleasant pussy-tasting in, but as soon as I was back on my feet, her hand was once again wrapped around my shaft.

Finally dry and in bed, she had me lay on my back while she knelt between my legs, obsessively and unceasingly fondling my cock and my balls. Her touch was exquisite, and the expression on her face as she gazed at my genitalia was euphoric. I should have been used to it by now, we could and did discuss any subject under the sun, in depth and detail, whether politics, music, science, art, relationships, spirituality - yet whatever the topic I always had the impression that she was speaking to my cock. I think if I had asked her at the time, she would have insisted she was speaking through my cock, it acted as her microphone, the focal point that allowed her to collect her thoughts and articulate them. If she spent too much time looking at my face, she would become shy and intimidated. She was a complicated woman.

After a few minutes of silence, during which she of course concentrated on tilting and twisting my cock at different angles while studying it intently, she shared her latest thought.

"It's not a flight deck."

"What?"

"Tethys calls it her flight deck, like it's part of an aircraft carrier, because the top is so wide and flat, and the bottom is deeper like a ship's hull. Megan's picked up on that, she calls it the same thing. I can see why they might think that, but they're actually wrong."

I chuckled. "I don't think they're trying to be technically accurate, it's just a bit of poetic license. I sure never thought of it that way until Tethys came up with it."

"That's what I mean, it's poetic license, but it's not good poetry. It's too military, you know, artificial, mean spirited, mission-oriented. An aircraft carrier is a thing, and not a very nice thing. Your penis is a living, breathing soul, with a mind of it's own, right?" She smiled at my face for a change.

"No argument here!" I agreed.

"Well, I'm seeing it now," and here she went back to full penile examination mode, "as something like a spitting cobra, except instead of spitting venom, this one spits a delicious elixir of life. Look at how it has a blunt head, like a snake, and its wide hood only expands and flattens out when it's aroused, the rest of the time it's nice and round."

"But it's not scaly," I protested.

"And it's not Navy gray, either," she returned. "It's so hard, but even when it's hard like this, it's still compressible and easy to the touch. Not like the steel of a warship. This is a blessed serpent, an emissary of the Goddess, not a war-making machine. I can't begin to describe how beautiful it is."

MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers