My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh! I think... Yeah, ok, yeah... I think you're right. But Taylor's cobra doesn't spit venom, it spits sweet nectar!"

"That what I said!" Hera laughed. "Sorry, carry on, I didn't mean to interrupt."

Megan increased her pace again, and once more became loudly vocal. But this time it was only incoherent pleasure noises, and soon she was bucking and rocking in the throes of a massive orgasm. I felt her liquid flow over my cock and everything went squishy. All the girls in our tribe are exceptionally vocal when fucking, and especially when orgasming, but I suddenly realized that the volume increases even further when they are being watched while they fuck. That, as much as any of the prayers that came from Hera and Megan, made me feel blessed.

Megan slowed down enough to recover her breathing, then she pivoted on my cock so that her pussy was facing my feet. Hera now had room to position herself between my legs and assist in whatever way seemed best to her. In this case, what seemed best to her was recording our encounter. She brought the camera in for closeups, focusing on the entry of my cock into Megan's trickling cunt, she moved back for full context shots, she centered Megan's facial expressions as she sang and orgasmed, and my own face as I grimaced in the intensity of pleasure. And sing Megan did, loud, clear, and with perfect pitch, timing, and impressive range and volume control. I was wondering what new song she would sing this time, but it wasn't a new one. It was the first song she'd ever sung while riding on my cock, Jason Mraz's "I won't give up." It had become one of my favorite songs after hearing her sing it - and she didn't even have to be fucking me for it to sound great. I especially liked the lines

Well, I won't give up on us

God knows I'm tough enough

We got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

She sang it with feeling, in addition to what I was feeling with her on top of me.

I wasn't allowed to cum, even though Megan apparently managed three orgasms during and after the song. But then she stopped, and I was informed that it was Hera's turn. She and Hera passed the phone between them, and suddenly Hera was on her hands and knees in front of me, still on the towel on the floor.

"Lick my ass, lube my ass, then fuck my ass," she ordered. "Slide your cock in slow, but don't stop until you're all the way in."

This seemed like a big step up for her, after all, it was only her second attempt at anal sex, and she'd been a bit sore after the first one, despite me having been careful. She wasn't experienced like Joanne. I followed her instructions, and my broad shaft slid in surprisingly easily. She grunted and moaned, and pushed back against my crotch.

"Stroke it slow and deep, ahh, that's right. I think you're getting the hang of it. Now play with my clit. Tug on my ring - gently!"

I chuckled as I thrust. "I think you're getting the hang of it! Getting adventurous in our old age, are we?"

"Fuck you!" she panted. "Deeper, harder!"

As the first time I'd fucked her ass, she never invoked the Goddess a single time. There was nothing spiritual about it at all on my end, it was raw, it was craven, it was even brutal. Megan may have felt differently, though. She was diddling her pussy every chance she got as she kept moving the camera around to catch the action.

Raw and animalistic though it might have been, it was also effective. Within a minute or two Hera was bucking, moaning, and even screaming, then she was sobbing, and the tears streaming down her cheeks, like the drool oozing from her cunt, were those of joy. I have an instinctive reaction to a woman having a wild orgasm on my cock, it tempts me to release one of my own. When necessary I can hold it back, but at the moment that didn't seem necessary. I released, and shot deep, deep into her intestines. Hera felt the warm wetness, and responded with a long drawn-out howl. From immediately to my left, where Megan was getting a closeup of my cock and balls spasming and pumping into the void between Hera's cheeks came another high-pitched wail. Megan had brought herself to orgasm at the same time. I momentarily wondered if that was going to throw off her camera focus, but as the electric charge filled my brain and rolled back my eyeballs, I didn't give it another thought.

We took another shower, and spent some recovery time, chatting, laughing, comparing notes, and then of course grabbing some more snacks and drinks from the kitchen. Megan picked the phone up and sent all the unedited files out to our special group. Some would see it right away, some might not see it until later. As we relaxed, we decided to give it a look ourselves, there was probably some unintentional comedy there as well as well-preserved passion. It was good stuff for the most part, spontaneous and unprofessional perhaps, but for raw eroticism and excitement, far superior to the commercial dreck.

It wasn't long before we did get responses back. There were a few likes, Angela and Rick posted a short clip of themselves alongside her parents, Tethys sent a video of her sucking Carl, even Mimi and Ray returned a thumbs up. I hadn't realized Megan had them on her send list.

One person I should have realized was on Megan's send list, but I hadn't thought about until it was too late... When I saw the response my stomach dropped right out of my abdomen, and I momentarily felt sick. All my efforts, I realized, had been in vain.

"What a nice surprise! I already knew I had the world's sexiest coworker, here's proof!" texted Beth.