My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think all cocks are beautiful," I said.

"To a certain extent, that's true. I love how the naked male body looks, and a big part of that is that dangling set of cock and balls between the legs. Women are beautiful too, but it's such a different type of beauty. But I love cocks, you know that. I love how they look, I love how they feel in my hand, whether they're hard or soft. I love how dynamic they are, how they keep changing their shape and size, and alignment, and even their temperature. I love how they feel inside me, and I love how they taste. I love watching cum squirt out of them, I love it in my pussy, and I love it in my mouth. Sometimes I'm torn between wanting to watch it and wanting to feel it and wanting to taste it."

"It doesn't all taste good, does it?" I pressed her. "I've heard Megan and Tethys say they've experienced some pretty unpleasant tasting semen."

"You're right," Hera nodded. "I've had a few. Tobacco, alcohol, drugs, and hygiene are the main taste-killers. Somebody told me once that asparagus makes cum taste yucky too, but I don't know that from experience. The guys in our group are all delicious, I think we should be called 'The Sweet-cum Tribe.' And of everybody, you and Joe taste the best by far. I could drink your cum all day."

"Actually, I don't think you could," I disagreed.

"Poetic license, remember?" she gave my balls a gentle slap. "Anyway, I know your not ready to cum yet, and I know what I want to do with it when you do, but that's later. In the meantime, your cock is nice and hard and hot, and I don't want it to go to waste. I'm going to climb on you and fuck that spitting cobra at least until I cum. We can do more when you're sure you've recovered."

She did as she said, and even without the need, or ability, to ejaculate, I thrilled to feel that bejeweled pussy kneading and squeezing my aroused spitting cobra as she slid up and down and forward and back and rolled from side to side over it. Spitting cobra... I liked that metaphor. Much better than flight deck. I had to agree with her logic.

"I enjoyed bowling last night," she gasped as she bounced vigorously on top of me.

"I thought you were a bit frustrated by the difficulties," I answered slowly setting the cadence of my words to time with her upward motions.

"Oh, yeah, it was frustrating." She took a deep breath. "But that's part of the fun. I get frustrated by my ceramics and my painting all the time. It never turns put the way I envision it, but that's why it looks so natural in the end. And last night I had a hot guy wanting to give me lessons. It got me horny, and I like that."

"Should I tell Ron Sanchez that you think he's hot and you got horny for him last night?" I laughed.

"Don't get his hopes up. I'm not going to fuck any of your coworkers," she whined, and then as if her fantasies contradicted her thoughts, she came with a loud, drawn-out orgasm. Hera is absolutely beautiful when she cums.

"Don't stop!" she ordered, and I rolled her over to put her on her back while I commenced thrusting from above. I was starting to feel like I might possibly cum soon, but until I knew her plans I thought it best to hold back. She quickly built up to another orgasm, and as she came she stared unblinking into my eyes. Funny how she's so shy about eye contact most of the time, but when the Goddess is enveloping her in joy, she is intensely bold.

"Fuck me deep, Taylor! You know I'm getting that snake so wet, that hooded cobra is exploring my hole. Let it make a nest there. Push it into me! Stop before you cum, though, I want to tell you where the cobra needs to spit its elixir. Oh, fuck me now!"

And another orgasm shook her. Her entire body quivered, and she groaned deep from her chest.

"I'm going to stop now," I told her. "If I don't, I'll either cum inside you, or I'll collapse from exhaustion."

"I'm so demanding," she panted. "Ok, let's stop and rest. We need to talk about your next cumshot."

We rested in silence for a few minutes, and then she surprised me with something she does all too rarely. She climbed up over me and began tenderly kissing my face and lips.

"I love you, Taylor," she sighed."I've never felt this much love for anybody before. Tethys is so lucky to have found you. And I'm lucky to have found her and Megan and everybody else, but especially you. If I'd met you before Tethys did, you'd be the center of my harem now!"

"I guess we all have overlapping harems," I responded. "It's not a bad life."

I was surprised by Hera's reaction. I knew she loved me, of course. She was a very loving girl. She loved Tethys, Megan, and apparently everyone in our tribe. As intense and raunchy as her sexual expression was, it was emotionally risky for her, and threatened to expose her fragility. It took a lot of courage for her to expose herself like this; to trust us, and me in particular I suppose, had been very scary for her at first. I knew that she felt safe in our group, and it was apparent to me that she had rarely felt safe in the past. So we all, together, meant something to her. But I didn't realize that it was so personal in my case.

Tethys was and always would be the center of my harem, the foundation of our Tribe, and the girl of my dreams. But I new that what I had with Hera, and Megan as well, was far more than just FWBs. I was fond of everyone in our group, and they were all important to me. But none had become as intimate as these three, and while I knew that the other tribe members might come and go over time, I hoped that Tethys, Megan, and Hera would be with me forever. It was strange, I reflected, that at the beginning Tethys had been the polyamorous girl, and I had been the faithful guy, the one subject to being labeled "cuckold." But now, here we were, as close and affectionate as any couple, yet sharing our joy, love and trust in overlapping relationships. Yet there was no contradiction to me being in love with each of these women. I didn't have to be reluctant to say it.

"I love you too, Hera. I'm glad you met Tethys, glad you got involved with her, and grateful that you've included me in your loving circle."

"So, are you rested yet?" she brightened.

"Um, I guess, but I do have to pee," I warned her.

"Great!" she smiled. "You know what to do."

At every opportunity, she was going to be at the toilet with me aiming my shaft. It was perfectly logical to her, she had her hand wrapped around my cock most of the time anyway, she may as well make it useful when the time came. By now, I had no qualms about letting her do it. She was conscientious and experienced, and never missed. Watching the pale yellow stream spewing from the same opening as my creamy sweet cum still seemed to fascinate her endlessly, and she stared intently at my dick as she directed the flow with the gentlest of fingertip pressure.

"It's just so goddam beautiful," she breathed as she watched me piss.

Shaken dry and patted with a bit of tissue, toilet flushed behind us, we ended up in the kitchen again, grabbing a light snack.

"Tethys and Megan and I were talking last night while you were thinking about mundane things like bowling," she began, as she smacked on a banana. "Do you know what their plan is for today?"

"The usual, workout with Carl and then head to Hippie Hollow with Rena and Sonia?" I suggested.

"Of course, but I mean while they're there."

"Have lots of sex?" I shrugged, not having expected any mysteries.

"Beyond that. You know how Tethys and Megan the last week or two started going on walks with cum dripping down their thighs?"

"I heard the stories and saw the pictures, yeah."

"You'll see more pictures today. They're going to do their walk with dripping facials."

"Facials?" In my recollection, I'd never seen Tethys with a facial. Nor Megan or Hera, for that matter. They'd always talked of semen as if it was a precious resource, to be swallowed or taken inside their pussies, taking full advantage of the absorbed mood and health-enhancing chemicals it reportedly contains.

"I'm not sure who's the bad influence - Megan on Tethys or Tethys on Megan, but it seemed like a fun and scandalous thing to do. It makes me wish I was there with them, but the only semen producers they have are Carl and Joe. So you'd have to be there too."

I could go if it were only for an hour or two," I reminded her. "But you couldn't even endure the sun that long."

"Maybe we can schedule a cloudy day, and then we can all make it. Anyway, even if I'm not there with them, I'm with them in spirit. And the thing is, I need to do some grocery shopping today."

"I do too," I realized.

"So while they're doing a cumwalk at Hippie Hollow, I could be doing a slightly less scandalous cumwalk at H-E-B."

"How is that less scandalous?" I wondered.

"I'll be fully dressed," she shrugged.

I wasn't convinced about the relative scandal levels, considering the context differences, but I knew who I was dealing with. And in my own way, I was curious to see how she would pull it off. The one concession she made to minimizing the scandal was her agreeing that we would do the deed, and the shopping, at a different store than the one we regularly shopped at (which was, curiously I thought, the same store, even though we had never seen one another there before), and instead visit the one in the University Hills neighborhood on Ed Bluestein Boulevard. We would go together, but shop separately. After comparing lists, she assured me that she had room in her own refrigerator for my perishables, and I could bring them home whenever we left her place. So with minor reluctance, but greater curiosity, I agreed to be her partner in crime.

Hera knew exactly how she wanted it to happen. She had me sit on my living room couch, and began a masterful blowjob. It wasn't just about depth or suction or even wetness, but included a variety of sensations from her lips, tongue, and fingers, massaging, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, flicking, squeezing. She paid special attention to my balls, then nibbling her way up and down my shaft as if it were a fleshy hot ear of corn. She licked all around the head of my cock, poking the tip of her tongue into the slit at my own tip, pausing occasionally to take breaths and provide verbal encouragement.

"Is that beautiful cobra going to spit all over my face? You cock is so pretty, it's so tasty. I love how it feels in my mouth, or slapping against my cheek, or resting on my forehead. It's nice and warm and hard but squishy. I can knead it like clay, look at those beautiful hanging balls. They're so heavy, so full of cum. Fuck, Taylor, you're so manly, so masculine. That's a real man's cock, a man's spitting cobra, a man's heavy eager balls. You want to see that cum dripping off my face? That hot creamy sweet cum shooting from your balls, spitting out of the mouth of your manly cobra? It will coat my pale pink flesh, it will decorate my dainty girlish skin. Your cum will feel so hot on my face, it will look so hot. People will see my face all streamed and smeared with dripping cum, and they'll know it came from your big hot cock. All the women will be jealous that cock didn't jizz on their faces."

I had to giggle at the last sentence, which we both knew was well over the top. But it was cheerful hyperbole, and how could I deny such a beautiful sexy woman who considered wearing my cum to be a badge of honor?

She was in control, and between her lip suction, her tongue work, her finger massaging, and her throat friction, she decided exactly when and where I was going to cum. My knees shook and went limp, my hips bucked involuntarily, and I almost shouted my moans of ecstasy, while Hera placed the slotted tip of my cock exactly where she wanted it as I spewed. The first pulse splattered onto her forehead and into her hair, then she moved it around to her cheeks and the base of her nose, and then her upper lip. Some dribbled down to her chin and hung there, almost ready to drip but held back for now. She flopped my spent cock into her mouth and pulled out the remaining semen while slurping the excess off the outside of my shaft.

"Mmm," she hummed. "I did want to leave at least a little for tasting. I can see why I don't want to do this all the time. I'd be missing out on too much deliciousness."

She took a quick trip to the bathroom to admire her profile in the mirror for a few moments, and with a smile donned the outfit that she had worn bowling the night before. I wasted no time getting my own clothes back on.

"Ready?" she called.

It was about a fifteen minute drive to the supermarket, and the cum had started to separate into the more liquid and the more crusty components. A few drips had spotted her top, and from my perspective it was impossible to minimize her condition. Hera acted as though there was nothing unusual, and walked with me proud and smiling into the store. We each grabbed separate carts, as we were shopping for two different households, but we stayed together. I got my phone out and took a number of surreptitious photos, and a few short videos to send to our group. I knew that Megan and Tethys would be doing the same from Hippie Hollow.

As it turned out, the event was mostly anti-climactic. Very few of the people there looked at us at all, and of those who did, even fewer did a double-take. There were a few snickers and hushed giggles, and one look of whispered indignation, accompanied by a "that's so disgusting," but we were not interfered with or interrupted. The only question and comment directed at Hera came at the checkout stand, after the cashier's cheerfully scripted "did you find everything all right?"

"Everything we were looking for," Hera smiled back, and the cashier's expression faded to first puzzlement and then suspicion.

"What do you have on your face?" she asked in an undertone.

"Facial cream," Hera responded matter of factly. "It's good for the complexion."

The cashier raised an eyebrow and stared for several more seconds, then sighed and continued ringing up the transaction.

"Have a blessed day," she intoned as she handed Hera her receipt.

"Thank you, it's been a blessing so far," Hera responded brightly, and she giggled happily all the way back to the car.

"That was so fun, and I am so wet!" she sighed as we placed the refrigerated items in coolers that we'd put in the back seat. "I wish we could fuck right here in the parking lot!"

"I'm sure the folks watching the security cameras would be happy to see it," I chuckled, and Hera looked around to locate the nearest one pointed our way. She waved to it as we climbed into the car and shut the doors.

"Can we stop at my parents house first?" she asked once we were on the road. "I just want to check on them for a few minutes." She soon lapsed into silence, and when I glanced over her expression seemed focused inward.

"I don't know why I wanted to do that," she finally thought out loud. "I'm proud of my sexuality, and I like sexual attention, but I didn't pick a very friendly audience, did I?" she tilted her head and looked at me for an answer.

I laughed softly. "I would guess not, although it wasn't nearly as hostile as I'd feared. I think there were only a couple of explicitly negative reactions."

Hera nodded slightly. "True, but a lot of people hold their feelings inside. I know I do a lot of the time. Looking back on it now, I'm thinking I might have been rude to do that."

"Rude?"

"Yeah. I mean it was pretty much out of context. It's not quite the same as Tethys and Megan. Of course having sex in public is not strictly legal there, but everyone around them knows they're doing it, and it seems to be generally approved of, at least by the crowd in the immediate vicinity. So they're showing off, and it's part of the exhibition. It's almost natural. I go to the store with cum on my face, and it's completely out of place. Nobody is prepared for it, nobody expects it, and nobody really has a chance to deal with it emotionally before it's in their face. Or on my face, but you know what I mean. It feels good on my skin, in an icky sticky crusty itchy way, but I don't think I should be forcing my sexuality on others in a nonsexual environment. So on one hand I'm glad we did it, and I want to do it again, but on the other hand I'm sorry I made the other shoppers uncomfortable who were just trying to mind their own business."

"If they were really minding their own business, they wouldn't have even noticed," I responded.

She shook her head. "It doesn't work that way. Minding your own business doesn't mean being blind to your surroundings. Yes, I was in my rights to do it, but that doesn't make it not rude. If I was wearing a T-shirt slogan that said 'I support school shootings,' that would be my freedom of speech, but it would be a pretty low-life thing to do."

"I don't think the two statements are on the same level," I argued. "In one, you're expressing your joy and passion for goddess-level sex, on the other you're cheering for evil monsters."

"Of course they aren't the same thing. I'd much rather display the cum on my face than celebrate blood on my hands. But expressing my joy and passion isn't really sharing if it's done in a situation where it can't be embraced. I think my point is that I feel a lot more comfortable displaying my exhibitionism among kindred spirits, not as a way to make random people feel squeamish. In other words, I'm looking forward to showing it off to my Mom and Dad, but I don't think I'll be taking it to the H-E-B any more."

I'd only kept the dispute going to hear her explore her full line of thinking, it's not like I disagreed with her thoughts on it. In fact, I was a bit relieved to hear it. I'd recently experienced the joy of watching and being watched, and after some initial hesitation, I'd grown to like it, a lot. But, like Hera, I much preferred being watched by people who approved of what they were seeing. I like to think of myself as a person of good will, and people of good will don't seek to offend others needlessly. It was nice to know that my second girlfriend here was no different.

We pulled into her parents driveway, leaving the windows cracked as we exited the car. Early September, midday, it was stifling hot in central Texas, and even though the groceries were in a cooler, we knew they couldn't stay cold too long in this heat. Our visit would have to be short. The front door was unlocked, so Hera didn't need to use her key to lead me casually in. We weren't quiet, but apparently we weren't heard, either. As we walked into the living room, it was clear that Phoebe and Herakles were unaware of our presence. They were distracted, naked and happy. Herakles was leaning back on the sofa with his eyes closed and his mouth open, while Phoebe knelt between his legs, her mouth slobbering over his long thin cock.

We stood silent for a few moments, then Hera spoke up. "Mom and Dad, I am so proud of you!"

Phoebe pulled back and turned to look at Hera. After a few seconds she tilted her head and asked "What's that all over your face, or do I even have to ask?"

"It's a special facial cream that Taylor gave me. It's kind of dried out now, I should replenish it soon."

Phoebe turned to be and smirked. "You have so badly corrupted my sweet innocent baby girl!"

"Yes, I suppose, but who corrupted you?" I shot back. She shrugged.

"My sweet innocent baby girl, of course... and her friends."

She turned her attention back to her husband's cock, and Herakles gasped as she slid her mouth back over his shiny shaft. His eyes closed and his head lolled back.

"That looks nice. Does it feel good, Daddy? Does Mom leave you feeling passionate and erotic? Does she honor the Goddess when she pleasures your beautiful horny cock? Does she feed hungrily on your cum?"