My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hera's voice seemed to have an effect on them both, because Phoebe suckled even more energetically, and suddenly Herakles went rigid, cried out, and bucked uncontrollably into his wife's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Phoebe let out several yummy moans as his nectar passed over her tongue and down her throat. Hera and I stood silent, watching with respect as Phoebe downed all but the last drop, which she squeezed out of the fading tip of her husbands dick as she plopped it out of her mouth.

"Last drop for you, Dear," she pointed the shiny appendage towards Hera. "You know how delicious it is."

Hera smiled and winked at me, then knelt beside her mother and took her father's tip into her mouth. "Mmmm, good as ever!" she smacked her lips as she withdrew and stood again.

"I've always loved your father's semen, for almost three decades now its been one of my favorite treats. I only recently learned, thanks to you two and then the rest of the Tribe, that the wonderful taste of a man is in fact a general male trait."

"It's really not, Mom." Hera shook her head. She obviously remembered our earlier conversation. Some men taste good. Taylor and the guys in our group all do. But nobody in our Tribe is typical. I've known some guys that tasted absolutely rancid and disgusting, so you have to be careful."

Phoebe's eyes flickered in disappointment. "Oh," she responded softly. "I didn't know that."

Herakles spoke up, as he recovered his breath. "Your mom was inspired by the messages she got from your friends," he nodded down to the phone that was sitting on the floor next to them. I hadn't noticed it until now. "Have you seen them?"

We hadn't, they must have come in while we were busy in the supermarket. Hera took out her phone, mine was still in the car. Sure enough, there were several messages from Tethys, Megan, and Joanne. There were images and videos, on of the first was a side by side pose struck by Tethys and Megan, both of them smiling at the camera with rivulets of fresh semen dripping down their cheeks, noses, lips and chins. I noticed that Beth was on the distribution list for all of them.

"I wanted to do something similar and take a picture to share with everyone," Phoebe said as she stood up. "But I can't bring myself to waste all that tasty cum. I just had to drink it."

"I can't argue with that, Mom. I had a tinge of regret myself when Taylor spurted on my face instead of in my mouth. Or in my pussy."

"I'm sure you'll correct that soon," Phoebe smiled.

"Not until this evening," Hera said seriously. "I have some work in the studio to finish first. When Megan gets here we'll both have a go at him. You can come by and watch if you like."

"I might, but don't count on it. Rena will be coming home tonight. This is her home now too, remember," her mother nodded.

We perused a few other photos and videos. There was a series of shots with Megan and Tethys walking down the path, smiling through the semen sheen, chatting casually with various men and couples they met along the way. One in particular was especially notable, with Megan talking to a boy that looked about her own age, who's cock rose to impressive proportions as they spoke. He was slender and brown, dark-haired, and his crotch was shaven as if he was already familiar with our tribal traditions. Near the end of the conversation, Megan grabbed hold of his erection, gave his foreskin a gentle tug, and then laughed as she flicked his swollen cock to the left and then to the right. She and Tethys then waved at him and continued on their walk. Had I been in that kid's place, I'm not sure if I would have been left frustrated or floating on a dream cloud, or both.

"We're in love with some very naughty women," I told Hera.

"Can't be helped," she shrugged.

The journey between Hera's parents and her own house was short, but she did manage to make one observation.

"My mom has a very selective memory, I think. Or maybe she's just spoiled by the taste of Dad's cum, it is very good. But all those years she was pimping me out to the whole internet, I complained a number of times about guys who had foul tasting semen. In fact, I think it was close to half the guys I sucked off. Good tasting cum is not a general male trait, and I've told her so several times. I just happen to be lucky in the selection of males within our group."

"You weren't being pimped off to the whole internet," I snickered, deliberately missing the point. "I never caught you online."

She snorted. "You poor sucker. And instead you're stuck with that bitch Tethys."

My mouth dropped open and I looked at her with an expression of shock.

"It's sarcasm, genius," she sneered. "You know I love Tethys, and I much prefer to be a part of your relationship with her than to get to either of you separately." She looked winsome for a moment. "I kinda wish I had met you in those days. Would have saved me and my mom all kinds of trouble and heartaches. And then we both could have met Tethys at the same time, together!" she added brightly.

Back at Hera's place, we offloaded the groceries and got naked, but there was no sensual behavior for a while. Hera moved to a table in her studio containing dozens of newly bisque-fired teacups.

"These need to be decorated, then glazed," she pointed out. "I'm going to try some floral and butterfly patterns and such, she said. Not too erotic. These will be for the public, and sold on my website. My erotic stuff, of course, goes to the gallery. It's 'serious art'," she smiled as she air quoted the phrase.

"But you still want an erotic section on your website?" I clarified.

"When you're ready," she shrugged. "No pressure."

I let it drop for the moment. I didn't usually take my work home with me, but this database conversion had the potential to overflow well past working hours. I'd never doubted that it was a big project, but I had to admit to myself that I still didn't know how big it might become. Better to not get too committed to other projects until I had a better handle on what could be a career-defining endeavor.

While Hera busied herself with decorating her teacups, and I noted that her concentration was intense, I took out my phone and began browsing Stack Overflow for discussions on PostreSQL. There were a few details I wanted to bring up to discuss with my crew if and, more likely when, the database migration became a real thing. Most of it was implementation differences, but as long as we were rebuilding the system, there were some design ideas I thought worth considering as well. I lost myself in the research, and didn't even notice when Hera came into the room.

"I need a break, are you hungry?"

I was, but Hera seemed to have her own idea of what kind of a snack to offer me. She turned in front of me and spread her legs, bending down to touch her hands to the floor.

"Good!" she said. "Eat me!"

I couldn't say no, and I couldn't deny that she looked extremely appetizing. I leaned forward and pulled her towards me, and lost myself in the wet folds of her jeweled pussy. She was wet when she approached me, but she only became wetter as my lips, tongue and fingers indulged themselves in the beauty and pleasure of her sex.

I had completely lost track of time, and she was on her back on the floor with my tongue swirling with delight among her juicy folds when Megan appeared in the room above us.

"That looks delicious!" she chirped. "Don't stop on my account!"

She pulled her phone from her pack and threw her clothes off. They landed on the floor beside us.

"Keep going," she encouraged, as she began to record us.

Within the next few minutes, Hera was down on her hands and knees in front of me, and I was on my back behind her, pulling her her cunt down to my mouth, smearing my cheeks with her clear sweet fluids. Megan leaned close to her face.

"You've still got some crusties on there, girl," she giggled. "And ooh, I can smell it too. Old semen smells nothing like fresh pussy."

"Sorry," Hera gasped. "I... got... busy!"

"Oh, I see that!" Megan laughed. "I'm not complaining you know, it looks perfect on you. Like it belongs there. I can't say the same for the perfume, though."

Whatever her stated opinion about the residue on Hera's face, it didn't stop Megan from kissing and licking her, and she was quickly on all fours in front of Hera, the both of them exchanging tongue and saliva as if it were fine wine.

"Hey, you!" Megan pulled her head around to the side as Hera came down from a mewling orgasm. "Get off your back and fuck her. You've been playing around long enough on that external flesh, I want to see your cock plunge deep inside her and make her cum like the cockslut she is. Do it now, and cum inside her so I can lick it out of her pussy. You've managed to regenerate your cum today, haven't you?"

I had, and I was feeling cooperative, so I didn't argue. Without changing Hera's position I poised myself behind her. My cock had been solid wood for some time now, and there was plenty of precum oozing from the slit to add to Hera's already copious lubrication. Megan rolled onto her back and twisted herself, around, pushing her body into a 69 position below Hera, her face perfectly aligned with my balls as I slid into Hera's very slippery and liquid-sounding cunt.

Something about a cock inside her has always triggered Hera's most loquacious tendencies. She began narrating, emoting, proclaiming, orating, preaching, and calling down the most profane and lewd blessings from the Goddess to all of us in her circle of lovers. Megan had developed an ongoing tendency to sing pop anthems while I fucked her, but in her current position she was acting as a chorus and harmony with her sisterslut, calling out helpful phrases such as "preach it, baby!" and "Feel the Goddess inside you, along with the cock of heaven!" Often, though, she couldn't speak at all, making panting, choking sounds as Hera managed to hit just the right nerves around her clit between her own orgasms.

One thing I'd learned to love about both women, and Tethys as well, was that they were extremely orgasmic, much moreso than I'd thought women were possibly capable of in my previous limited experiences. Both Hera and Megan were cumming over and over again, which either interrupted their narration with gasps and moans, or simply replaced it with long drawn out wails. I was appreciating the fact that being capable of so many closely spaced orgasms was itself an athletic feat, such passion was not available to the weak or untrained.

When not singing the praises of the Goddess or Hera's sexual capacity, or distracted by her own ecstatic outbursts, Megan was loudly admiring the view of my cock stabbing in and out of Hera's still leaking vaginal opening.

"What a beautiful big wide shaft, it's shiny and wet and slippery. I love seeing those veins ripple! Ooh, Taylor, your balls are bouncing off my nose when you thrust deep. It tickles! Damn, fuck, I could breathe the smell of your fucking all day long. Just keep fucking like this for me. Hera, you just dripped more cum into my mouth! It's delicious. It's looks so beautiful, it sounds so beautiful, it smells so beautiful, it tastes so beautiful. I can feel the heat radiating off of his shaft as he pushes it into you, and when he pulls out. I wish you guys could fuck all the time, except when you're fucking me! I love watching people fuck, especially you, Taylor, and you, Hera!"

"Ahhh! I love to fuck! I love you watching me fuck. I love everybody watching me fuck. I love the Goddess watching me fuck! Fuck me harder Taylor! Faster! Cum inside me, let it drip on Megan's face!"

Both girls were on a roll, and my balls wanted nothing more than to oblige them. I let go, and the pulsing power I felt along my shaft equaled any of the most voluminous ejaculations I'd ever had. I couldn't be sure, of course, sometimes an incredibly intense orgasm yields only a moderate volume of semen, much depends on how well fed and rested I am since my most recent bout. But from my end, this one was highly satisfying. I quickly learned that the recipients were quite happy with my production.

Megan lay staring up Hera's pussy, with a wide-open smile on her face, while Hera straddled her upright. Whether Hera was dripping my cum into her mouth I couldn't tell from my position, since I was standing on the bed with my hands pressed up against the ceiling, while Hera's lips and tongue busily licked, sucked and nibbled all the remaining coatings from my cockflesh. I wasn't hard any more, but I was still swollen, and still sensitive. It wasn't long until all three of us were collapsed into a heap.

"Taylor, your cum is amazingly tasty, especially when it's blended with Hera's," Megan reported as I lay there catching my breath. "What are we going to do next?"

"Remember, we're going to the park tomorrow morning to meet my family, and hopefully to cheer Tethys after she's delivered her painting," I reminded them. "If you like, we can start out from my house, and meet Tethys and the rest there."

The idea was immediately approved, Hera grabbed a fresh outfit, and Megan fished one out of the bags she'd sequestered about the living room over the last few days.

"Monday is official move-in day, right?" she asked.

"I think you're already moved in, at least as far as I'm concerned. But for renting purposes, yes. We'll spend the day getting you all unpacked and organized."

I got dressed and retrieved the groceries I'd bought earlier in the day, when Hera's cum-face was a lot fresher. The girls having picked out their clothes, refused to wear them.

"I don't want to dirty them up, we haven't had a shower yet," she smiled. "We'll shower at your house if you don't mind, Taylor. We can go naked, it's not that far, and it's dark now."

Megan eagerly seconded the motion, and we piled into my Tesla and headed for my place. I looked forward to sharing my bed with two sexy young women, even if I was spent for now, I knew they'd be demanding more of me by bedtime, and I guessed I'd still have a little in the tank once I had a snack, a drink, a shower and a shave, and a bit of relaxation before going full-tilt again.

"Oh, by the way," I asked Hera. "I thought your mother was going to show up tonight, at least to watch."

"Rena came home, remember?" Hera answered cheerfully. "That distracted her."

"My mom is addicted to your dad's cock already," added Megan. "It's kind of funny."

"I think she's addicted to cocks in general at the moment," Hera rolled her eyes. "We're going to have to supervise her to keep her out of trouble."

Hera and Megan didn't seem like the best choices for keeping anyone out of trouble as far as I could tell, especially when it came to cock addictions. But I had no room to talk. I didn't seem very inclined to keep away from the lovely pussies I'd been finding myself surrounded by lately, either.

Three in my shower was a tight fit, but doable, and always worth the squeeze. I needed to pee, but the girls insisted I do it in the shower, and with the water rinsing them off continuously, squealed in delight as they took turns aiming it at each other. They played no such hijinks with their own bladders, simply letting loose where they stood. It wasn't really even that noticeable amidst all the other splashing and streaming hot water.

The shaving was a little more involved. It took some negotiation. We finally decided that Megan would shave me, Hera would shave Megan, and I'd shave Hera. Fair enough, it seemed to me. It only included genital regions, I took care of my own face (even though Megan offered to do it) and the girls shaved their own armpits and legs. Megan had already shaved me a couple of times before by now, and she was good at it. The way she tightened the skin, smoothing out the wrinkles on my scrotum and stroking the razor with assurance, actually felt pleasant. I was a bit more tentative with Hera's pussy, I worried a little that the blade would catch on her clit ring.

"Should I take it off?" I asked hopefully.

"No, it'll be fine," she assured me. "Anyway, it's kind of fiddly to put back in once it's come off."

The shower and shaving took longer than necessary, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. We were feeling fresh and energized again when we dried off, especially after Hera brewed us all some of her signature fresh coffee (now that I knew her capabilities, I always kept the ingredients on hand). We sat around the den, actually using the coffee table for what it was intended, while we put on some archived videos of our previous tribal adventures. It was hard core and erotic, but it was also outrageously funny in places, and there was no shortage of peanut-gallery remarks from us. However, it had the desired effect, and before long my cock was standing upright, and the girls were visibly aroused.

"Bedroom or right here?" I finally asked.

"Bedroom!" said Hera.

"Right here!" called Megan.

"Oh, shit," I grumbled. "Is there going to be a naked girl fight in front of my eyes?"

"That's one pleasure we're not going to give you," sneered Hera. "Ok, right here, but on two conditions."

"We're all ears," Megan and I burst out simultaneously, looking at each other and laughing in surprise.

"First, the sound on the video goes off. You can turn the video off too if you want to, but it's not required. I just don't want the background porn interfering with the foreground porn. Second, Megan, you fuck Taylor by yourself. I'm not going to help, I just going to record it as if you two are professional porn stars. Fuck however you want, get on top of him and sing if you want to, Megan. Taylor, don't you dare cum inside her, because when she's spent, I'm going to give her the camera and you will fuck my ass, while she records it. That's where you can cum."

"That sounds like three conditions to me," I protested.

"The third one is a bonus I just thought of," Hera smiled. "So, three conditions."

Megan didn't look at all reluctant, in fact she was eager to watch me fuck Hera's ass. I tried to look reticent, but it was a poor effort.

Megan ran to the bathroom and returned quickly with a large fluffy towel. She spread it onto the den rug and ordered "Assume the position, old man."

I lay dutifully on my back, knowing how she liked to fuck me while she was singing. She straddled me and lowered herself down onto my broad flat shaft, making a face like one sneaking chocolate cookies from the cupboard. To my surprise, she didn't start singing right away. She moved silently and slowly up and down over my cock, then swayed sided to side, leaned forward, leaned back, and as she gradually ramped up the pace, the sounds began to come. Faint, thin and squeaky at first, they gradually became more full-throated, and more coherent. They took on the form of a prayer to our favorite Goddess.

"Oh Goddess, surround me with your passion, your love, your pleasure. Bless this massive wide cock as it blesses my tight wet horny cunt, show us your love through our bodies, our sweaty aroused bodies, and our slutty depraved minds! Let me bless Taylor with my love and pleasure. Let him feel my orgasms through his cock and his balls and his ears and his belly! Bless his beautiful flight deck as I impale myself upon it."

"Spitting cobra," interrupted Hera.

"What?" Megan opened her eyes and looked quizzically over at her co-lover, slowing down her bouncing, but not halting completely.

"Spitting cobra," repeated Hera. "That's what it reminds me of more than an aircraft carrier. Not so metallic, more organic, compressible, wet and slithering. Fuck, just saying it makes me wetter."

Megan continued her back and forth and up and down gyrations on my cock, her eyes closed, and her face contorted both in pleasure and concentration. To help her think, I raised my hands to her breasts and began twisting her nipples gently.