My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're working on that." Tethys said. "You know she still has guilt issues after she cheated on her last couple of boyfriends. That's why Megan and Hera and I made friends with her, she's actually a lot like we are. She can't be monogamous. The problem is she was raised with the belief that if she's not monogamous then she's some kind of dishonorable, horrible person, so she keeps trying to go against her character. She gets involved in monogamous relationships, but she can't sustain them. She knows that has to change, and we're helping guide her out of that mindset. She needs to learn how to seek out and accept open relationships."

"You aren't bringing her into The Tribe!" I objected. I can't be in sexual situations with a coworker!"

"Yes, I know, we've discussed that," Tethys responded calmly. "We're all agreed that Beth needs to find her own sexual network of partners. But that doesn't mean we can't be her friend and help out on her journey. And that doesn't mean she can't be supportive of you on yours."

Tethys was right. I already knew she was, and I'd already acknowledged that my attitude needed to change. That was something I still needed to work on. I was starting to sound like a broken record, and I suspected it was annoying Tethys, at least. I needed to stop thinking of Beth as the enemy and allow her to be my friend. She'd given me no reason, at least after our first day working together, to think otherwise. Tethys, Megan, and Hera had bonded easily with her. This was not some high-stakes espionage operation, where I could expect to be betrayed at any time. We we all normal people with somewhat eccentric kinks, nothing to threaten or be threatened by. 'Shut the fuck up and stop being such a baby,' I inwardly agreed with Sonia.

In the meantime, Tethys had embarked on some post-video cleanup. I had to admit, the sight of my cum oozing from Sonia's labia and smeared onto her inner thighs was delightful, and to Tethys it had to look delicious. She proceeded to engage her face closely into Sonia's already hypersensitized vulva, and managed to provide her with a bonus orgasm in the process of licking her shiny clean. She then turned her attention to me, and by the time drool and spittle had replaced semen and pussy smears, I was pulsing hard again. Nothing more could come of that for now, though, because she then shifted her attention to Henri. No deep throating still, but plenty of licking, nibbling, and shallow sucking, and that wasn't limited to just his cock. His entire body got at least some share of the attention.

It was the most memorable Labor Day holiday I could remember going back quite a number of years, and not just for me. Sonia and Henri were all smiles by the time they dressed and were ready to head out the door. Their farewell hugs and kisses were genuine and joyful, and even a clothed Sonia's embrace of my naked body was thrilling. Tethys and I didn't get dressed for the rest of the day. We didn't fuck again, in deference to her lingering soreness, but there was a pleasant sharing of both casual and focused affections that occupied us nearly nonstop through dinner and up until bedtime. It was the kind of gentle, continuous background love that occurs too rarely in relationships, but made the day quietly beautiful and stress-free. We were both radiating contentment by the time we snuggled in together for the night.

Tuesday I was back at work and inevitably I had to face Beth in the morning. Of course, Tethys and Sonia were right. There was no drama, just a big friendly smile, a greeting of "How's my favorite stallion?" and a knowing wink. Our work together was productive, as we were finally diving into the design of the new data system in earnest. The topic came up casually as Beth and I had a lunch at the China Wok together.

"Weekend went well, did it?" she began.

"That's kind of obvious, isn't it?" I smiled in return.

"I have to admit it was fun to watch. Interestingly enough, my main takeaway was 'better you than me.' I could never get into the butt stuff or the girl on girl, but it sure is nice to know that there are people who are free and honest enough in their relationships to kick jealousy and sneaking out the door the way you guys do. I wish I could find a few guys that wouldn't be so possessive, and that I could be open with about my desires."

"Really, Beth, they're out there, and I don't think they're all that rare. Maybe it's not that you're not meeting those guys so much as you're actually choosing men that are the opposite of what you really want. You're selecting with your expectations rather than your aspirations."

What the hell was I doing? I was in no position to give relationship or dating advice to anybody, much less my female coworker. I didn't even know what I was doing myself, I had totally blundered into my relationship with Tethys, and she had essentially led me by the nose into the delightful debauchery that was our Tribe. But the odd thing was that Beth, after seeing me perform as a male porn star fucking multiple women, apparently had grown in respect for me, and she was looking at me as some sort of mentor. Normally, I wouldn't mind that in our professional situation, but I had expected it to be limited to the practice of software development.

"So you're saying that I'm just another one of those many women who keeps going after men she knows are wrong for her?"

"Maybe not exactly in the traditional sense," I smiled and nodded, "but in practice, it seems that way. You've been raised to expect certain qualities in the right man, I'll bet it's been drilled into your head since childhood. I know it was in my case, because I was always trained to be the right man. I've had to change my expectations, and maybe you will too. I was lucky, since having Tethys change them for me made it easy."

Beth was silent for a long moment. "I don't know if I need the right guy, or several of the right guys," she mused. "If it's one man, he's going to have to be someone who approves of me fucking other men, and may would even want to take part in it. Otherwise, I need several men who are, I guess, friends with benefits, who don't expect me to be exclusive and don't want to be exclusive with me either."

"If it is the one right man, and he's sharing you with other guys, would you expect him to be exclusive to you?" I asked.

She paused again. "It's funny, because I always assumed he would be. I felt guilty cheating, and I would have been mortified if any boyfriend had cheated on me. I never even considered giving him permission to see other people as long as I could too." She stroked her forehead and shook her head slowly. "I haven't really thought any of this out, have I? I've just been acting on instinct and facing the consequences later. I think... I think I want one boyfriend, one totally intimate, trusting relationship. A guy who not only doesn't mind me fucking other men, but enjoys watching me do it, and helps plan our dates. And yeah, in that case I should be able to be supportive of him fucking other women, and I should be able to watch and cheer him on just like he does me. Shit, maybe I need to be in one of those 'couples seeking couples' relationships."

"So it would seem," I agreed, "and there's nothing revolutionary about that. People have been doing that kind of thing since long before either one of us was born. I'd say it's a lot easier now to find a guy that will take that journey with you. Just get online and start taking applications!"

Beth was in a great mood the rest of the day. Actually, the rest of the week. It showed in our work, we were like the proverbial well-oiled team. Maybe in Beth's case, judging by her expression, it wasn't exactly oil providing the lubrication. We were still in the early stages of our database upgrade project, and the work consisted mostly of familiarizing ourselves with the quirks of the PostgreSQL software, putting together small test routines and loading them down with high-volume tasks using the copied database. We were working alongside Mike, mostly, with supervision coming for Gil Marlan. Gil quickly discovered that supervising us was an easy job, we knew what we were doing and what we needed to do, and the three of us had all bought in completely to the project. We still needed to maintain the current database, and we had to put aside some of the planned upgrades and bug fixes to make time to work on the new system. It would have been nice to hire another person to handle the load, but that would have undermined our main argument - economy - for installing the new system in the first place. PostgreSQL is open source, has a long history of development, is heavily used in many different environments, and is wildly popular with developers. All this means it's extremely well documented, and there are numerous online resources, from forums to publications, that will address almost any issue that one could discover with it. Issues were exactly what we were looking for, our main focus was discovering limitations, gotchas, workarounds, and neat tricks that we could add to our repertoire. Only then would we be able to begin the detailed design work. So far, everything was going very smoothly.

Less smooth was the situation at home. That might be a little bit of a distortion. There was no real negative, nothing earthshaking, nothing terrible, not even rough, actually, just a little less prolifically erotic than the weeks prior. School was starting, and both Angela and Megan were taking full course loads. They were also both working evenings, which was simply more of the same for Megan. There was no letup in the demand for home delivered pizza, and her tips were paying her tuition. Fortunately, fees at Austin Community College were both inherently low and adjusted by personal income, for which Megan's poverty was an advantage - the only advantage, of course. Angela enjoyed both a full scholarship at the University of Texas, as well as having her parents pay most of the rest of her expenses, so finances were not the challenge for her that they were for Megan. Still, the college life is time-consuming, and I had to accept that I would be seeing less of them than I had since we began our tribal gathering during the summer.

One workaround was to order pizza so that Megan could deliver it, which Tethys and I did once a week. Unfortunately, on the job meant no time for fucking, we had to be content with a short conversation and a little affectionate hugging and kissing. On her nights off, she and Hera would often, but not always, come over to visit, and those nights never failed to be memorable. One thing that did not change, Megan still insisted on riding atop me, and singing a song while we fucked. It was usually a new song, she rarely repeated one. I was amazed at the girl's repertoire. Hera told me that Megan spent a considerable amount of time searching for and choosing songs to sing, and practicing them at odd moments. If I worried that it would be interfering with Megan's school work, I needn't have. She enjoyed her subjects, kept up with her assignments, and was an enthusiastic student. She still found time for her workouts, but her schedule changed, and so did that of Tethys now that Carl was spending considerable time training Sonia exclusively.

Sonia was no longer available at all, unfortunately. She spent much of her time practicing with her band, and much of the rest of it weight training with Carl. She paid him well, in both cash and pussy, so of course the rest of those wanting to use his home gym had to adjust their schedules to accommodate. Tethys and Rena both began working out at the same times as Megan, and one of those times was Sunday morning. That pushed our attendance at the Hill's Tribal gathering back by a few hours, and meant less time being groped, sucked, fondled and fucked by multiple sexy women. The time I did spend in their company, however, remained very good time indeed.

Now that Hera and Megan were sharing a bed, and Rena living with Hera's parents, the young women were spending less time at my house, and when I was at Hera's, Phoebe was less likely to make an appearance. Yet I was still not spending any nights alone. I was just spending more of them with only one or two women, rather than two or three. It was hardly a disaster. Megan occasionally ended up at my place when her shift was over, especially if her homework was light, and Hera had no qualms about staying in my bed if Megan was busy studying, or if Megan was here with her.

And there were still those occasions when all three of them, Megan, Hera, and Tethys, would be in my bed at once - even with me there as well - like the Saturday night in mid-September when Megan was straddling my cock in her reverse-cowgirl posture, Hera between both our legs, her face alternately nuzzling Megan's cunt and my cock and balls, her tongue shifting between titillating Megan's clit to lapping at my shaft or nibbling my scrotum, while Tethys rode my face, preventing me from seeing much, but giving that much more for me to feel. Megan was singing "I Will Always Love You" breathily, sounding more like Dolly Parton than Whitney Houston, but of course prettier, more athletic, and much more sexy than either. She finished with her usual shuddering orgasm, but there was no way I could add my own to it with the distractions that Tethys' sweet nectar added. Orgasming didn't mean finishing, and she remained perched over my hard cock, quickly getting her breath back, and resuming a gentle but insistent squeezing rhythm over my crotch.

"I have a suggestion," Hera's voice momentarily unmuffled as she pulled back from her oral attack. "Do a song I like. Do you know any Pink Floyd?"

"Do you want me to sing a guitar solo?" came the giggling response. Megan had spent plenty of time listening to the entire Pink Floyd album collection since moving in with Hera, and while not the rabid fan that Hera was, I knew she'd developed a liking for their music. However, it didn't, in my opinion, lend itself to raw expressions of eroticism. Maybe Led Zeppelin would have been a better choice if she wanted to stick to that era.

"If we went just by the title, I could sing 'Comfortably Numb'," she added.

"Does that mean you've had enough?" I asked.

"I think she's had enough, because I haven't had enough!" Tethys interjected, climbing off my face and motioning Megan to remove herself.

I remained on my back, watching with a pang of regret as the image of her bronze pussy lips, the glistening pink tunnel receding into moist shadow, the adorable clitoral nubbin all shrank in my field of view, then were replaced by the view of the ceiling. The regret was not sustainable, as the girls took turns riding me as if I were a saddle with a kinky pommel. I used my ability to not cum to its fullest, it was an effort. I wasn't a total dick, at least I wasn't quite treated that way. I was getting plenty of kisses and caresses, and the ladies who were not at the moment penetrating themselves were giving me plenty of affection - kisses, caresses, cuddles, giggling words of encouragement. I realized I couldn't do this every day, but tonight, it was sheer bliss.

It was Hera who finally took my cum as deep inside her as she could push herself onto me, and Tethys and Megan both made quick work of whatever they could recover from her bejeweled pussy. Orgasms complete, exhilarated, exhausted, we fell asleep in a tangled pile reeking of sweat and sex. At the time it smelled like ambrosia to me.

But most nights were more serene. I came to appreciate and welcome the different snuggling styles of my three main partners. How they cuddled up to me, "after the loving," when we were alone was unsurprisingly different than when they were two or three together. Tethys tended to lay down with her head on my chest, occasionally kissing one of my nipples, her hand reaching down and gently, repeatedly stroking my cock and balls. That's when she wasn't lying on top of me, taking advantage of whatever erection residue I could maintain, keeping my shaft locked inside her. Megan, always the oral type, liked to use the lower part of my belly as her pillow, while taking my half-hard cock into her mouth and gently suckling it, even after she'd fallen asleep. Hera was more the visual type, she loved looking at my cock, studying it up close, lifting it up and tilting it from side to side as she examined the dimensions, colors, textures, and features of it. She would squeeze, pull, pinch, and taste, not in a caressing way like Tethys, but in more of an exploratory sense. I always felt like she was memorizing each conceivable angle to use in another art project.

I wasn't complaining about any of it. These were all women that I loved, and who loved me and one another, although Tethys remained my primary partner. I had long since accepted our polyamory as a normal, natural, and superior approach to loving relationships. Sharing was caring. There were, of course, the other women in the Tribe, but they each had primary partners of their own, and we were the secondary members for them. That may have been less true for Rena, Megan's mom, the most recent, and at first, the most reluctant member of our group. She had been single, and lonely, all her adult life, and only showed up to keep a protective eye on her daughter. That she so rapidly found herself adopting our lifestyle surprised her just as much as it did the rest of us, but she was a little lost at first without having a primary partner to share the group with. Fortunately for us all, she was rapidly adopted by Heracles and Phoebe, Hera's parents, who were themselves new and, especially in the case of Heracles, slightly overwhelmed by the new reality of their lives. It was looking like a fortuitous match, she had as of last week moved in with the couple and was sharing their bed full time, while her daughter had at the same time taken up residence with theirs. When Megan and Hera weren't at their own place or ours, they would likely to be found at the parents house, expressing their newly rejuvenated family affection in a much more untraditional manner. Heracles, I was told, was still not completely adjusted to the demands of sexually satisfying two women in their thirties, a girl not yet nineteen, and his own twenty-four year old daughter, especially considering his until-now staid, conservative, forty-something universe. Hera assured me that he was starting to come around, and was confident that he'd soon be as perverted as the rest of us. It took some adjustment on my own part to hear her casually and cheerfully describing the delicious taste and texture of her father's cum. I was a bit worried about the poor guy's heart capacity, myself.

So the group encounters continued, at a lower frequency and sparser participation than before, and without Sonia, which in itself felt unfortunate. I was almost used to it until late September, when Tethys got a phone call from San Diego. Mimi and Ray Kirstensen, the couple she had met at Hippie Hollow last August, were inviting us to spend a couple of weeks with them in early October.

"It will be the last gasp of summer," they explained. "The air and water are still warm, but the days are shorter and the beach is almost deserted. You can get away with things that we used to be able to do a lot more openly in the late '70's."

Shorter days and a lower sun angle also meant that my not-so-bronze skin would be at less risk, and I could actually enjoy the nude beach there more often. It was tempting. I was always a little jealous that I had to be left out of the hijinks that Tethys and our friends enjoyed at Hippie Hollow on summer Saturdays, high-risk public sex with Carl originally, recently expanded to include Sonia, Megan, Joe and Jo, and finally Rena. They always wanted another man there, but Hera and I had to console each other's sun-sensitive bodies at home while they were out making a naked splash. Being able to be naked on an expansive beach with friends and Tethys was tempting, but there was no way I was going to be able to take a couple of weeks off work now with our database rebuild picking up steam. Tethys would have to go alone, or not go at all. Of course she wasn't going to miss the opportunity. Mimi and Ray had made a great impression on her during their first meeting, and they had stayed in touch ever since. They were even on our porn sharing network, which never bothered me. It was only Beth that I felt squeamish about displaying my thrusting cock videos with.