My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tethys had changed all that. She had loved my cock. She called it beautiful. And she should know, she had experienced many. I trusted her experience. And then there was Sonia, and in rapid succession Jo, Hera, Megan, Phoebe, Angela, and now Rena. All of them desired me, all thought my cock, and the rest of me as well, to be someone worth wanting. I was surrounded by beautiful women, and hardly a day went by when my cock wasn't being fondled, sucked, admired, fucked, and complimented by one or more of them. Yes Megan's current mocking assault upon my recharge capacity was mildly annoying at worst, but knowing the place that it came from, knowing where I had once been, and knowing where I was now gave me a sense of satisfaction and contentment that not even a bit of rude cock-tugging could overcome.

It all had to come to an end eventually, and soon my bladder was signaling that I had somewhere else to be. That didn't prevent my cock from being grabbed on and handled all the way there, though. Megan still hadn't let go, and I'd just gotten a couple of steps when she pulled back on it as if it were a horse's reins.

"Hey, Mom!" she called out sharply. "Taylor has to go pee. Are you going to help him? He needs your help!"

I just rolled my eyes. I knew by now how this game was played.

"What? What do you mean?" Rena looked a little bleary-eyed, she'd been sinking into a state of contemplative relaxation.

"You need to hold Taylor's cock and aim while he pisses," repeated Megan. "Come on, Mother, you're the only one who hasn't done it yet. You need training."

"I can't aim a man's cock! I've never even seen a man pee until just last month!" Rena sounded desperate.

Hera smirked, "Oh, it's easy. If a man can do it, surely a woman can do it better!"

I had to admit that both Megan and Hera were pretty masterful when it came to controlling my pee stream. I still tried to sneak to the bathroom and do it by myself when I could get away with it, though.

"I'll get it on the floor for sure!" Rena wailed. "Who's going to clean it up? I won't!"

"Taylor will, of course!" chirped Megan.

"Hey wait a minute!" I protested.

"We can do it in the shower," Hera pronounced. "We need a shower anyway, we're all stinky and sweaty and cum covered. It'll be a good place to practice."

"C'mon, Mom, get over here and take his cock. Grab it like you own it, because you do. It hasn't been his for a long time. Take it and lead him into the shower."

There was no longer a reason to protest. As long as there was no threat of having to clean it up off the bathroom floor, I had nothing to complain about. Despite my sexual depletion, the sensation of all this fondling and grabbing was still quite pleasant. And being surrounded by lovely female flesh at the same time could only ever be a blessing.

Rena got out of bed, came over and grabbed my cock, smiling apologetically. My return smile was welcoming. Into the shower we went, but three was a tight squeeze, there was no way that all four of us would fit in there. Megan volunteered to wait outside.

"Ok, now pull his cock outward and slightly down very gently," Hera instructed Rena once the water was on and the temperature adjusted. "When the stream starts, slowly move it side to side and up and down, to get a feel on what direction it goes. Don't squeeze too hard, or the stream will become a spray. Oh, and take your thumb, and place it gently directly under the point where the head connects to the shaft. That's called the frenulum, right Taylor?"

"I guess so," I shrugged. For all that I admired the female anatomy and the details of sexuality, I'd obviously spent too little effort learning all the proper anatomical terminology.

"Anyway, when he starts pissing, place your thumb under that point and you can feel the flesh vibrate as the stream comes out. It is so cool how that feels."

I had to confess that was one feature I'd never though about.

"And speaking of that, one more thing. Next time you're with another couple that are fucking, and the man is about to cum, or it you're sucking him off and he's getting ready to cum in your mouth, put a fingertip down right at the front of his scrotum, right here... and press in to where the side of the shaft is under the skin of the sack. You can feel it vibrating as the semen flows past it. I just love feeling that, it's so powerful!"

"You're going to cum again in the morning, right?" Rena asked me pointedly. As usual, when I was surrounded by multiple women, there was no chance for me to answer.

"Yes he is, Mom, and he's going to be cumming in me," Megan called out from the other side of the shower door. "Taylor, let us know before you jizz, so my mom can feel it flowing out through your flesh."

And so it was. After spending a surprising restful night, sleeping deeply while tangled up among three warm and cuddly women, once we were all awake I found Megan on top of me once more, my cock embedded deeply in her wet warmth. Rena was on her stomach between my legs, her forehead nestled up between her daughters ass cheeks while her tongue danced around and across my tingling balls. Hera perched over my face, as my own tongue toyed with the golden ring and pearl on its chain that dangled from the hood of her clit. The two girls were orgasming together overhead, and Rena was squealing in pleasure. I tried to be relatively quiet, but I enjoyed the flavor of Hera's juices flowing into my mouth just the same.

I wasn't trying to be the world's best lover, I wasn't feeling any need to hold my orgasm back, but since I'd already cum twice the night before, the need simply wasn't that urgent. Megan seemed to feel the same way, and our pace was relaxed, even languid, a perfect Saturday morning lovemaking encounter. Hera obtained a couple of orgasms from my tongue, then seemed to become bored. Rena had worn out her own tongue, apparently, between licking my balls and her daughter's ass, and the two of them leaned back on the bed, relaxed, watching us. I glanced over their way and they were gently stroking one another, but looking at us with the sweetest of smiles.

It was maybe another half hour before I felt the inexorable pressure building. I warned everybody in the room, "I'm going to blow!" Hera giggled and sat back, Rena rolled into position between my legs to push her finger into the space between my inner thigh and my balls, and press towards the center where she could feel my shaft beneath the wrinkled skin of my testicles. When I did cum, even I could feel the turbulent vibration of my now constricted vas deferens sending my remaining reservoir of sperm towards its destination.

I groaned with pleasure, Megan squealed, Rena whimpered. Hera giggled.

"I never thought that watching my daughter fuck could be such a beautiful sight," Rena sighed happily. "I could do this all day."

Megan scooted off me and turned onto her back, legs spread, an invitation for anyone who might want to share in the warm creamy slime now dripping between her ass cheeks. Rena and Hera looked at each other for a second, and an agreement seemed to pass between them, one that I would never be able to decipher. Hera crawled between Megan's legs and began lapping hungrily at her pussy, while Rena leaned over me and suckled the residue off my fading cock. She kept me from fading completely, and when she was satisfied I had nothing left to give, stretched out on her side, supported herself on an elbow, and watched her daughter's pleasuring with delight. We relaxed this way for maybe another ten minutes, until I sat up with a less placid groan than my previous one. I was content, but still a little stiff and worn out.

"I think I'm a little hungry after that morning workout," I said as I stood and stretched. "Hera looks pretty well fed, but you other two gals might want some breakfast too."

Hera pulled back from Megan's thighs and snorted, her face wet, shiny, and slimy.

"What goes well with mixed cum?" she smirked.

"I know you girls like omelets, and I've got some diced ham to mix into it," I offered.

Rena was up in a flash. "I love to make omelets. Let me handle it. You guys just relax and play for a while."

"Mom's orders," purred Megan, laying her head back on the pillow. Hera dove back between her legs, and the purring continued a little louder. I took advantage of the distraction to take myself to the bathroom and to aim my own cock while I emptied my bladder. It wasn't as if I didn't enjoy the touch of a woman on my pissing cock, but I hadn't yet completely been able to let go of the control issue. Maybe I didn't quite trust any of them to not get distracted and leave me with a puddle to clean up. And no, I didn't want them to have to clean it up either.

Meanwhile, Rena had free reign in my refrigerator and cupboards, and she made amazing use of it. She'd chopped up some green onion and some red bell pepper, and God knows what herbs and spices she'd added subtle hints of. It was far beyond anything I'd ever done with eggs. We breakfasted naked, of course, Hera with her slimy face and Megan with her slimy thighs, and the taste of the food made the morning all the more sensuous.

Finally, we made it to the showers. We split up, Hera and I showering as one team, Megan and her mother as the other. Clean and shiny now, that other team got dressed. They were going to Carl's to do a morning weight training session.

"I can't hold cum inside me like Tethys can, so there was no point in even thinking I could give Carl sloppy seconds," Megan said sadly.

"Who else will be there?" I asked.

"Just the two of us, I think. Sonia will be in rehearsals all day, and the Hills and Phoebe have started using their own new gym that they just finished."

Megan shifted her focus to Hera and me. "You see how good my mom is looking after just a few weeks of lifting. You already know how strong and wonderful Tethys looks from her workouts. I'm not saying you two aren't already beautiful, but I think a bit of weight training would put you both over the top as far as having flawless bodies."

She gave us a wink before she walked out the door with Rena. "Just think about it, and see if it doesn't turn you on some more."