My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

So, as of the first of October, Tethys was out of town. With her and Sonia now both out of the picture, the other ladies seemed to consider themselves blessed. Henri was still showing up at the Hill's gatherings, on Sonia's orders, and Carl wasn't acting as her bodyguard yet, nor was he training her on Sundays, so he was available then too. There were two more hard dicks available to service the remaining women. We weren't any less in demand, but there was less pressure to satisfy more women than there were men. We could take our time with each partner without someone else feeling neglected - in theory.

Of course, more is never enough for some people, and I'm looking at you, Megan, Hera, Rena, Angela, and Joanne. In fact, it seemed like Phoebe was the only woman of the group who wasn't constantly demanding to be serviced by multiple guys. And even Phoebe was often open to the idea, just not as demanding about it as her peers. What was in the water here?

Fortunately, the ladies worked out their own system to minimize competition. Angela ended up doing the math. She even charted it on a spreadsheet. There were 5.5 women wanting to be fucked by at least two men either at once or in rapid succession. The half was Phoebe, who would sometimes want to join in and sometimes not. There was one man, Rick, who was good for three cumloads in a day (not every day of the week, of course, but Sundays were special). Four of us could manage two, and Heracles had to be happy with one. Joe was good for two, but he had to wait longer between recharges than myself or Carl or Henri or Rick. Then there were the three women who wanted at least one of their double-fucks to be anal, Megan, Angela, and Jo. It got pretty complex.

Angela divided us into three groups. Rick was in all three, Carl and I were in the first and second, Joe was in the first and third, Henri was second and third, and Heracles was third only. So there were four men capable of donating sperm in each of the three stages. One group was active in the morning, one about midday, and one in the evening. The women decided which group they would be in as they went along, and of course could and would change their minds at any point.

It turned out easier and more fun than the software made it appear. While all the women shared the same fetish to an extent, the desire to be filled with cum from more than one man at a time, they were otherwise perfectly happy to be fucked by hard cocks, and it didn't matter so much whether the cocks would necessarily ejaculate during any given fucking episode. All of us guys, even if not recharged from the standpoint of having semen to offer, were still able to recover enough to get fully hard, and entertain all the ladies with our cocks during each stage of the activities. We just took plenty of breaks, stayed hydrated and fed, and enjoyed a few relaxing hours of frequent repeated fucking of multiple beautiful oversexed women. There was also plenty of oral sex to enjoy even when our cocks were not deeply embedded in pussies and asses. Between the snacking and the pussy eating, I felt very well nourished. If any of us had worried about performance anxiety when the arrangement was proposed, we found quickly it wasn't an issue.

Meanwhile, Tethys was sending frequent reports from San Diego. She wasn't slouching in the sex department either. The Kirstensen's daughter, Anna Diwata, was legally married to Gary, but the couple was "spiritually" married, and shared a household with, two other couples: Sue and Rick, Mandy and Dave. They'd started out as a closed polyamorous sextet, but had recently opened themselves up to selected "guests." They were happy to meet Tethys, quickly warmed to her, and were now all openly sharing their hospitality, and their bodies, with her. Now there were more people for us to add to our video sharing network. They shared theirs with us as well, and they were pretty hot. Mimi and Ray were proud of them, and considered them all part of their family. Interestingly enough, they also referred to themselves as a "Tribe", and used it in almost the same sense that Tethys had intended it when she adopted the term. Even I agreed that it was nice that we could share our lives, values, and experiences with other tribes in the same subculture.

Sonia, unfortunately, was not enjoying herself nearly as much. She and her band weren't rehearsing so much as they were designing the upcoming show, and much of the work was more architectural than musical, between the costumes, the choreography, the lighting, the stage design and the sets. For much of what the band was working on, she felt like they were reaching beyond their levels of competency, and needed to hire more help than they could afford. Her sex life, never really abundant enough to fully satisfy her, had reached a nadir. Occasional witching-hour breaks at home with Henri, and regular but rushed workout sex with Carl were her only outlets. She missed the Tribe, she missed group sex, and she missed us as friends.

Last year's tour had been an unexpected success, the mood had been exuberant, which to her was erotic. She'd had happy trysts with band members and the road crew, among others. This time around, expectations were higher, pressure was increased, there was friction and turmoil in the band, and there was absolutely no one there she had the faintest of sexual feelings for, even with those she'd joyously fucked a year before. They argued over the stage, the instruments, the song selection, even vocal stylings. The keyboardist was threatening to quit, the lead guitar was at odds with the drummer and the bass player, and they weren't thrilled with their backup singers. Other than that, things were going well...

One piece of good news hit Tethys almost as soon as she arrived in San Diego, although the news came out of Austin. Her Sea Goddess painting, the source of such effort and disappointment, sold and fetched an excellent price. I felt vindicated, since she made more money selling it from the gallery than she would have made from Mrs. Sheffield. She paid me back for what I had given the old biddy, and still had money left over to enjoy her visit.

"I think I'll be doing a lot more in that style in the future - but not in oil!" she responded happily when I reported it to her.

We didn't talk much more about her painting plans, because she had so much to report on the doings with Mimi and Ray, and their family. Part of me seriously regretted that I had not been able to come with her on the trip. On one of her calls, Mimi pushed her smiling face into the camera.

"We're going to do this every year, maybe even more. Tethys is one of us now. And you, young man, are going to start coming out here too. I know this trip was short notice, but you'll have plenty of time to make plans next time. Anna Diwata has heard all about you, and she wants to get hold of you herself. I think a couple of others might, too!"

"They have the same pubic hair traditions we do," Tethys chimed in again. "Isn't that wild? I mean, a fair number of the couples at Hippie Hollow are both shaved, and Black's Beach is fairly deserted this time of year, but when we went out there today, a lot of the couples we did see had bare crotches. And Anna Diwata's spouses all shave each other. I love that skin on skin, you know that."

"So is there anybody you haven't fucked yet?" I asked.

"I haven't fucked Ray," she admitted. "He says he doesn't want to fuck anybody but Mimi any more. He doesn't have the reserves, so he claims, and if he fucked anybody else he wouldn't have enough left to satisfy his wife. Fortunately, Mimi doesn't have those limitations. She manages to fuck all three of her sons-in law regularly."

"I'm such a slut!" Mimi's voice trilled in the background. "And don't forget Bill. I still enjoy his cock occasionally. He's not as concerned for Stephanie as Ray is for me."

"Ray doesn't fuck Stephanie?" Tethys turned away from the camera to ask.

"Not any more. I know he misses it though, don't you, Ray?"

"What? What are we talking about?" said Ray's distant voice, sounding confused.

"He just came in from the gym," Tethys turned her attention back to me.

"We always talk about him behind his back," laughed Mimi. "It's more merciful that way."

There wasn't much I could say, knowing that I was not really supposed to understand the full back story of the conversation. All I knew was that going with Tethys on her next visit to San Diego sounded wonderful.

There was more than sex going on, of course, and over the next three weeks Tethys kept me updated about her visits to the Maritime Museum, the galleries and museums at Balboa Park, the restaurants and shows. They even spent one day visiting Mount Palomar, home of the famous old telescope. Turns out Ray was a bit of an amateur astronomer, and in the summer they took some naked stargazing trips into the inland desert. It all sounded quite interesting.

But back to sex, on days that weren't Sunday it was actually surprising to me to discover that I missed the frequency of sex I'd been having before Tethys left. I'd assumed, and Tethys and I had discussed it as if it were a fact, that my system already needed a break from the copious volume of semen that had been demanded of it the last few months. I needed the rejuvenation, I could only sustain so much accommodation week after week. As it turned out, within a couple of days I was not only recovered, but yearning for release. It was true, I concluded, that sexual capacity was just like muscle capacity or brain capacity, all were increased by exercise. I was seeing Megan only one or two nights a week, and Hera was available only a couple of weeknights as well. She now had Megan, Rena, and her parents to satisfy, and if anyone would be in danger of sexual burnout, it was she.

"Remember when we first started fucking, and I told you I hadn't had any sex in months?" she asked me late on Thursday night as we shared a post-orgasm shower. "I was so desperately horny, I wanted to fuck more than eat or drink. Now, it's not like I'm wanting less sex, but I do think I'm getting as much as I can handle. And the more often I have sex with Megan and Rena and my Mom, the more I'm realizing that I really like women's bodies almost as much as men's. But that 'almost' is important. I've got you and my Dad during the week, and having all the guys in the Tribe on Sunday doesn't make up for the rest of the week."

"Most women don't think having two guys available during the week and six on Sunday constitutes sexual neglect," I smiled as I gratuitously soaped her breasts for the third time.

"It's not that," she shuddered with a sigh, it's that I end up fucking my Dad more often than I fuck you, that's just the way the family dynamic goes. I love him, and he's not a bad fuck, he's actually getting better between all of us women, but you know he's too old to keep up, and he cums once and he's done. When he does recover, I still have to share him with everybody else. But I can't just walk out every night to come visit you, even though I'd like to."

"I'll bet you're all overwhelming him," I suggested. Why don't you bring your Mom and Rena over here a couple of nights a week, and I'll see if I can help you all out."

"Isn't it going to be the same thing when Tethys gets back?" she asked. "You'll be the one overwhelmed."

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it," I smiled. "But I suspect Tethys will be more of a help than a drain."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean," she dropped her hand down and gave my balls a soapy squeeze. "In the meantime, I take it back about getting all the sex I can handle. I can handle another good fuck from you at the moment."

The next night Phoebe stayed home, but Hera did indeed bring Rena over. I wondered if they might want to go out for diner, or have some sort of social Friday night, but no, they stripped off their clothes before the door had even shut behind them. I gave Rena a long, appraising look as she stood before me, turning this way and that, inviting my gaze and smiling. She had a lot to be proud of. It had only been about a month since she'd begun her weight training program, but it was already showing. She'd lost weight, her belly, her breasts, and her butt were all firmer, she stood up straighter, and her face radiated joy and pride. She was only a couple of years older than Tethys and I, but she'd been through enough tragedy and heartache for a lifetime, and now it was as if her soul was catching its second wind.

"You look amazing!" I said, and I meant it.

By the time Megan arrived after her shift, I had already cum once inside Rena. Hera had cleaned her pussy with her lips and tongue, and Rena had cheerfully licked and sucked the residue of my cock. The change that had come over Rena since my first meeting with her was far more than just in her physique. The angry, suspicious, fearful, protective mother had been replaced by a happy, free, and incredibly sensual, sexual woman.

"I spent my whole life since puberty feeling worried and scared, bitter and betrayed. Every day was a threat. My Megan was the only thing that made life worth living. When she met you and Tethys, I thought I was going to lose her, and end up with nothing. It wasn't the sex that worried me nearly as much the fear that I'd be forgotten. I for sure never thought that I was worthy of making any moral judgments about her sex life. When she and you invited me to take part, I was afraid it was just setting me up for another betrayal. But look at me now!" She spread her legs and raised her arms overhead. "I'm a naked slut and proud of it, because I get to be a naked slut with my beautiful daughter and my best friends!"

"You go, Rena!" cheered Hera. "The Goddess has blessed you big time, and it's showing more every day."

Rena beamed proudly.

Megan continued the cheerleading after she got undressed and joined in.

"My mom's turned into a great fuck, hasn't she, Taylor? See how nice her cunt looks when it's gripping your beautiful fat cock deep inside. That's the cunt I came out of, isn't it pretty? And now it's the cunt you're going into. C'mon, Mom, keep fucking Taylor's cock! Doesn't it feel tight and warm inside? It sure does for me! Damn, that looks nice. And it smells so good, too! Let me get in there close and have a sniff.

She did more than sniff, she came all the way in and had a lingering taste. She grabbed my cock and pulled it out of her mother, gave it some lingering, deep wet suction, and the expertly guided it back into Rena's pussy. Rena was in tears, but smiling broadly as she looked up into our loving eyes. Soon, though, the eyes were closed, yet the beatific smile remained as she relaxed and sunk her head deeper into the pillow. This was one preference that differed from that of the younger girls. Megan and Hera (and Tethys as well) all had a fondness for fucking on top of their men. Not that they didn't get an occasional urge for a variety of different positions (Megan, in particular liked it when the man was standing upright and supporting her by her ass cheeks as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and bounced up and down on his cock, but only Carl had the strength and stamina to hold that posture consistently for any length of time), but girl-on-top was their default. Rena, on the other hand, after some exuberant experiments early on, had settled happily into favoring the classic missionary position.

It was understandable. Physically, she didn't have the youthful energy of Megan and Hera, nor the hard-earned raw power of Tethys. Emotionally, there was still a certain disposition towards passivity. Sex was not something she had been taught to pursue, she had always been pursued, and had too often not had the freedom to refuse. Sex, the few times that she had experienced it before falling in with The Tribe, had always been something that was done to her, not by her. It was enough now, that she could lie back and experience a good fuck as something beautiful, wholesome, and loving, something to be savored, not the ugly, painful, and oppressive experiences she had previously been forced to endure. For my part, I was simply grateful that she still held a desire for men at all, after what she had been through. And that desire was genuine. Now, for the first time in her life, sex felt safe, men were gentle, appreciative, and nonjudgmental, and the male body, at least the bodies of we few selected males, had become new and exotic wonderlands for her to explore.

I could have held back for a lot longer than I did, but there was no need. I'd cum in her once already, but the continued stimulation from Rena, her daughter, and Hera had a new load bubbling up in me in a surprisingly short time. The other ladies liked their sex drawn out, extended, even an endurance test. Not Rena. Even if she hadn't already been fucked for nearly two hours, although with several breaks for drinks, bladder relief, cuddles, and laughter, she wasn't that demanding. After her first orgasm and my first ejaculation, she would have been perfectly happy if we'd called it a night and sent her home. The fact that she'd enjoyed three more orgasms since then, been left perched on the edge of several others, and had been stroked, caressed, loved, kissed, and even sung to (by Megan, of course), had made this night a peak experience of her life. One more load of sweetness from me (her term for it) and she would be justifiably done for the night. I did not want to leave her sore. My explosion into her sopping pussy was much more intense than I'd expected, and as I flopped helplessly onto my back, beside an equally helpless but happy Rena, the others began a torture of me that I was unable to defend against.

My cock and balls were being manhandled, but not by a man. Four hands and two mouths were attacking my spent and for now useless genitals, although one of those sets, Hera's was also spending time next door at Rena, mostly in lapping up the sex drool that was leaking from her equally exhausted pussy. Rena simply lay back, eyes closed, a dreamy expression on her face and soft sighs escaping on her breath.

Megan was not so gentle. "Come on, Taylor, you fucked my mother twice, and you're neglecting Hera and me. You need to fuck us, now! Get hard, dammit!"

She straddled my hips, reaching down and tugging roughly on my cock. Hera lifted her head from between Rena's thighs, her cheeks and chin shiny and slimy, looked at Megan, and giggled.

"I'm used up," I moaned. "It's not going to work."

"You're such a baby, old man," Megan smirked with delight at her oxymoronic wit. "You know, all the boys our age would be dashing over here ready to fuck and suck and please and pleasure all three of us all night long. They'd give us infinite orgasms and shoot all the jizz loads we would want."

"No infinite orgasms for me," Rena chimed in. "I'm with Taylor. I'm already orgasmed and jizzed out. By the way, thank you Taylor. It was beautiful. You're a fantastic lover."

"Mom, don't tell him that! It's going to go to his head! He's already failing in his manly responsibilities as it is."

In the midst of all this lovely abuse, my mind drifted to a time only a couple of years before, before I'd met Tethys. In those days, I was convinced my cock was deformed, misshapen, freakish. Socially awkward, I hadn't been one to develop much skill in talking to women, and the couple who had most recently glimpsed my cock had reacted with disgust. Wide and flat, it wasn't like anything I'd seen a porn star brandish, and it seemed completely reasonable to me that women would reject it. Sexually unattractive, I was fated to be unworthy of desire or even love. I contented myself with being forever in the friend zone. At least, I thought, I could be a good friend.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers