My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He won't," I said. "Sonia's a pussycat, and we have pictures to prove it. Now, back to my question!"

"I knew the second time I delivered Pizza to Tethys and you," Megan went on. "I already knew I was turned on by threesome and group sex porn, but I thought that was just a private kink of my own until you two invited me to share with you. After that, there was no way I could ever go back to one on one."

"You went one on one with me," Pete pointed out.

"That was just to get you hooked. A clever ruse on my part." Megan paused. "Ok, I'll go one on one when there's only two of us available. But you know what my preferences are. And always will be. It took my mom a while to accept it, but I think she's come around just fine."

Oh, yeah!" Tethys laughed.

Hera spoke up. "I've always known. Maybe even before I saw my first porn picture. I can't remember a time when I ever thought of myself as settled down and married to one man. My mom said I was 'boy crazy,' and I think that was literally true. Sex addict is probably a better word. She didn't try to stop me, though. She embraced it. She's just that way. Her little girl can do no wrong, and if little girl wants to be a slut, then Mom's going to help her be a successful slut."

"Would you say you were successful?" Pete asked.

"No. We went through all the dating sites, flagging men of all kinds of descriptions, and I spent about two years dating two or three of times a week. I rarely had more than two or three dates with any one guy. I must have fucked over two hundred men. Most of them I ended up chasing off, I was too much for them. A few of them were too creepy even for me. A couple were scary."

"If it was just a couple in that big a group, you were lucky," said Tethys.

"Well, we did try to screen them in advance. My mom did a lot of that. But when I met Vicki and Patrick, totally outside of the dating site world, I knew what I really wanted was not just lots of men, but men AND women. I didn't realize I was bi until then. So I thought I could be happy as part of a threesome. And I mostly was, until they decided they weren't happy that way. After that, my dating site slut days were over, I knew that wasn't what I wanted, and I started thinking I wasn't going to be able to get what I wanted. So I threw myself into my art, and stayed celibate until I met Tethys, and then Megan and Taylor. When my mom saw that I was fucking again, I think she had an orgasm right then and there, she was so happy. My dad was happy too, but he controlled it better."

"So, do you still consider yourself a sex addict?" Pete asked again.

"Absolutely. But a fulfilled one."

"I don't think I was completely aware of it until I had my final fight with my parents, and they turned their backs on me," Tethys ruminated. "I was dating a lot, and there was nobody I was really satisfied with, but at the same time I was happy with the amount of sex I was getting. I was going on pure sex dates, because I liked the guys enough to fuck, but not enough to want to be a couple. So I usually had two or three that I was alternating among. My parents hated that, but they didn't get out of control until they realized I was fucking all of them and had no intention of trying to narrow down my choices. I was happy just having fuck-buddies at the time. I thought it would change once I had my degree and a steady job, but again, there just wasn't anybody I felt like I wanted to live with. There were several guys I enjoyed fucking, but I didn't like any of them enough to want to settle down with. My parent couldn't stand the thought of having a slut for a daughter. They were more religious and less tolerant than your parents, Pete. Very self-righteous. They tried to get me to have therapy to cure my sex addiction, but I told them there was nothing wrong with me. I wasn't addicted, I just enjoyed sex, and I wanted it on my own terms. I can't say they kicked me out, because I was already supporting myself by then, but they did shut me out of their lives, and I wasn't about to come begging to get let back in. I found myself happier without them. I did try a few more times over the years to find steady relationships, but one thing or another always led to a blowup. Usually the fact that I would get restless with one man. It wasn't until I met Carl that I really understood what I wanted, and Carl wasn't the judgmental type. He was a fuck-buddy too, but a very special one. Then I met Taylor, and we quickly went beyond fuck-buddy, but he also understood and accepted me as I am. So here we are, and I'm finally in a happy relationship with happy relationships."

"I do hope your parents accept reality one of these days," I said. "I would go insane if my family disowned me."

"You have a nice family, Taylor. It's not like mine. I don't miss my parents at all. I'm surprised I'm not an emotional basket case after growing up with them."

"Maybe being a slut saved your sanity," Hera smiled.

"Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call myself sane. Nor you, Taylor," she leaned over and kissed me along with giving me a friendly pull on my cock. "But I'm the happiest slut I've ever been."

She didn't let go of my cock, although I was still spent and just softly enjoyed the attention. "I'm like you, Pete. I knew I was non-monogamous when Tethys told me I was. Actually, not even then. First she had to foist Sonia on me, then Joanne, and finally Megan and Hera before I finally got the memo. So, I'm slow, but I'm here."

We hadn't discussed whether Megan, Hera, and Pete were going to spend the night, but after a bit more pleasant conversation, they decided to go home.

"Pete has another load of jizz in him, and Megan and I want to keep it for ourselves," Hera teased.

"Well, I'm not going to make a claim on it," I promised.

"Don't feel threatened on my account," Tethys advised. "I already got my share."

"That big bed's calling," Megan answered. "And it's calling me."

They had been welcome to stay, but I did enjoy having Tethys to myself the rest of the night, polyamorous or not.

I slept deep and long, tangled up with Tethys, and awoke feeling more energy and alertness than I had in some time. Tethys and I were still taking advantage of the holidays, we had nothing planned, and I was still a little drained from the night before. We decided that sex would be better if we waited until the evening.

We were just discussing our next move, when we both got messages on our phones. It was from Sonia, and she'd sent us links to a video she had posted. She'd been regularly sending quick text updates, and we'd had occasional chats to keep up, but being on the other side of the world, across the international date line, made these opportunities somewhat inconvenient. What we were getting now, though, was qualitatively different. It wasn't a quick video, it was almost a full documentary, looking professionally produced. It focused on a single recent concert in Shanghai. The band had been working its way slowly north through the major coastal cities of China for the last month, spending a few days in each, holding two or three concerts. According to the schedule, there was one more Chinese stop to come, Tianjin, before hopping across the Yellow Sea to dates in Seoul and Busan in South Korea, and finally finishing off moving up through Japan. They expected to be home by the end of January.

"I'm so ready to come home!" She announced in her narration. For all it's production quality, the video was available only to those of us in The Tribe, or as it seemed to me, we got a special edition of a more generic video meant for broader consumption.

The nearly hour-long production included lots of shots of Sonia on stage singing, with backup singers, interactions with her musicians, audience shots, and some backstage scenes. Carl made a few appearances, mostly silent, waiting in the wings. The main impression I got from the presentation was... Sonia looked good! The well-done choreography didn't hurt, nor did her glamorous and mostly revealing outfits. She strutted and sang with her powerful and delightful voice, looking and sounding to me a lot sexier than Taylor Swift could dream of. It was more raw than Beyonce, more explicit than Janelle Monáe.

I surprised myself with my first thought, it was wondering what Pete would think of her. As far as I knew, he had only seen photographs of her. The live version would have to be irresistible. I was sure, though, that Megan would not be satisfied until she had watched him fuck her. I suspected that Sonia would enjoy fucking Pete as well, although I couldn't be completely sure. I'd never seen her go for anyone quite so young before, although Rick wasn't all that much older, and he'd been considerably shyer when Sonia had first taken advantage of his innocence. But as far as I could remember, she'd only fucked Rick a couple of times, and if I were to be honest, she'd shown a lot more consistent interest in me, Joe, Carl, and of course Henri.

"How well do you think Sonia will like Pete?" I asked Tethys when the show was over.

"She'll be happy he's here on several levels," she answered. "First, she loves Megan, and to see Megan with a genuinely good man of her own to make her happy will thrill her. Second, Pete is a very good looking guy, and she'll appreciate the eye candy aspect alone of having him around. Third, he's smart and philosophical, and I think she's going to enjoy his intellect. Fourth, she's as aware of any of us that we have a gender imbalance in The Tribe, and having Pete will help balance it out. And fifth, he's a great fuck with a nice cock, and she's going to enjoy putting him through his sexual paces."

"I was just thinking that she didn't seem all that enamored of Rick when he first showed up."

"She likes him, but she's just not all that much into training inexperienced guys, and Rick was too shy to encourage her much. Also remember that she was pretty distracted by getting ready for the tour, and she wasn't around much. Once she comes back, she'll like him a lot. Rick's a lot more confident and experienced now, and he's got some fine skills if I do say so myself. As for Pete, he's already learned a lot since he first showed up, he's naturally outgoing, and by the time Sonia gets back I'm sure he'll be more than worthy of her attention. Rick and Pete both will be."

"I'm looking forward to her and Carl getting back. It'll be nice to see The Tribe whole and together. I have a feeling that 2020 is going to be a good year," I reckoned.

"I have no doubt," Tethys smiled.