My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if it makes Pete and his family hate us it's not!" she glowered.

I suddenly recognized what I was seeing. It was the old Rena, the one that Megan had introduced us to almost four months ago. On that day she had been angry with us, angry that we had led her daughter into such a risky world, an anger born of fear. I didn't think it was an unreasonable reaction at the time, considering the place she was in.

My immediate urge was to explain logically to Rena that Pete had disavowed his conservative upbringing, and had spent a lot of time and deep thought coming to an understanding of his own sexuality, and an acceptance and embrace of Megan's. I thought it should be obvious to her that a guy who engages in gang bangs on Sundays wasn't exactly worried about his family's reaction to him fucking his girlfriends' mother. I'd spoken to him at some length the previous Sunday during breaks in our weekend sex marathon, and he'd seemed completely aware of what he was involved with, and any emotional, moral or philosophical qualms he might have once struggled with had been happily resolved. I didn't follow that urge, though, because I could see Rena was in no position to hear it.

It was Tethys who, as usual, came to the rescue.

"What has Phoebe told you about Pete?"

Rena paused for a moment, the question was unexpected. "She told me how much Hera loves fucking him. She said she loves watching their threesomes up close. She said that he does this little twist to her clit ring that makes her squeal." She couldn't suppress a giggle at that.

"You know, Pete really likes you," Tethys continued. "He said he thinks you're a great mom, and you're super hot. He said he hopes that Megan is like you some day."

Rena looked at us, confused. I had a contribution to add.

"Pete told me he'd like to do a threesome with you and Megan, He said it would be hot and kinky, and Megan would love it too. He didn't know if you would go for it, though. He's afraid you'll think he's too immature for you."

"Immature?" Rena snorted. "I'm probably the most immature person in The Tribe. Megan and Angela are experienced experts compared to me. Megan told me she wanted us to have a threesome, and she wants me to fuck Pete on my own, but I thought Pete would be revolted by that idea."

"Well, he's not," I answered. "He wants to slide his hot throbbing cock into your soaking wet cunt and make you quiver and scream. He wants to see his cum leaking out of your pussy and watch Megan licking it if off your lips."

He hadn't actually said those exact words, but I didn't think the idea was inaccurate.

"But I'm not tight like Megan, and I don't have her control of my pussy muscles. He'll think I'm too loose and sloppy."

"Sloppy is good. And I've fucked you plenty of times, and I don't think you're loose at all. Your cunt tightens nice and snug around my cock, and I love how it feels. Haven't I said that to you, Tethys?"

"Oh, yeah," Tethys agreed. "Rena, you're a sexy, desirable woman and every man and woman in this Tribe is attracted to you and wants to be with you. You have nothing to worry about with Pete. He's completely in love with Megan, and he's completely turned on by you."

Rena sat in silence on the sofa for a few moments. She seemed unaware that her legs were slightly splayed, providing a good view of the open entrance to her pussy. Tethys sat beside her, and knowing Tethys as I do, I'm sure she was aware that her own pussy was facing directly toward me. I took this silence as an opportunity to gaze with appreciation at the two beautiful women across from me. Tethys was hard-bodied, muscular and bronze, small breasted and lean across the waist and hips. Rena was olive toned, softer, more generous with her curves, larger and less perky breasts. Tethys had a head of wavy brown hair that just reached her shoulders, Rena's hair was longer, straighter and jet black. Tethys had hazel-green eyes, Rena's were sparkling dark brown. Both had beautiful shaved pussies, and those pussies were damp and glistening.

Rena finally broke her own silence. "If I'm so damn sexy, why isn't anyone fucking me?"

It was a reasonable question, of course, and Tethys and I both dedicated the rest of the evening to correcting that oversight. Once again, Tethys indulged her love of watching my cock sliding in and out of another woman's pussy. I spent a few thrusts idly wondering whether Tethys was so enamored of me fucking others that she'd never want to actually fuck me herself any more. She interrupted those musings herself, however, when I felt a wet and very active tongue titillating the rear of my ball sack as I knelt behind Rena, who was on her knees yodeling happily. And that was just the beginning. Tethys liked to do more than watch, she was an active participant who felt no conflict in her ability to add well-timed stimulation to both Rena and me, intensifying our sensations and leaving Rena limp, sweaty, breathless, and complete. Then, while Rena took a much-deserved break, she pushed me down, rolled me onto my back, and mounted me.

"You're going to cum deep inside Rena's cunt tonight, but not before you fuck me stupid!" she growled. It was no sensuous grind she wanted, she treated my loins like a trampoline, pounding down on me and lifting up so high my cock was just barely inside her, then slamming herself down again. Rena recovered well before Tethys was finished with me, and she complicated my situation by straddling my face. The sensuous grind came from her end.

The addition did have the effect of slowing down Tethys' assault on my cock, as the two ladies distracted each other, kissing faces and lips, mutual pawing and caressing of breasts, and running their hands up and down each others' bodies. They set up a perfect rhythm for me, mostly because Rena was squealing and squirming enough so that she would naturally move her pussy off my mouth momentarily often enough for me to keep breathing, and Tethys was working her vaginal muscles around my shaft so that my cock was feeling squeezed, but not so tight that I was going to lose control and cum inside her. Both of them managed a couple more orgasms this way, with Rena sending generous surges of sweet slippery goo into my mouth for me to savor before swallowing.

I marveled at the amazing women that had come into my life. Never had I imagined that anyone could be so orgasmic, so relentlessly, indomitably, indefatigably lecherous. Least of all these beautiful examples of femininity. It wasn't enough to overcome my preconceived notions, because I knew that these women were not typical. The odds of any man meeting women like these were vanishingly small - maybe because women are socially conditioned to reject such impulses, maybe because most women don't feel such impulses, maybe because most women don't meet men capable of triggering such impulses. Whatever the reason, I was sure that our little subculture within The Tribe was unique and precious, and I would do whatever was necessary to preserve and nurture it.

We stopped for a few minutes of rest, bathroom breaks, hydration, chats, and giggles. Once we'd recovered her strength, Rena was ready for me to fuck her again. Unlike Tethys, Megan, and most of the other Tribe women, Rena wasn't much for being on top (unless it was on top of a face). Her two favorite positions were doggy style and missionary. We'd already done doggy style, now she wanted me on top of her. At first, Tethys backed off to watch, and then to record us on video. It wasn't a polished presentation, as she kept putting the camera down to help out, and Rena and I both enjoyed her help more than we cared about the video.

Rena was still inexperienced, particularly in comparison to all the other ladies in our circle, but no one could beat her in enthusiasm. She felt amazing good, and I could tell that she'd been practicing control and strength on her vaginal muscles. It was more of a challenge than usual to avoid filling her with semen before we were all ready. But Rena was ahead of me there, too. About ten minutes before midnight, she pushed me away from her. I wondered if I'd done something wrong.

"It's time for me to try it. I want you to fuck my ass. Your dick is already slippery... Tethys, could you lubricate me?"

"Are you sure?" Tethys and I responded simultaneously. This was unexpected. I had a feeling that Rena had been developing at least a hypothetical interest in anal sex, she always seemed to put herself in a position to observe closely whenever anyone nearby was getting their ass fucked. She'd never actually mentioned it as a desire, though, and her ass was completely untrained.

"Taylor is kind of big for a first time, wouldn't Joe be a better introduction for you?" Tethys sounded concerned.

"Joe's not here, and I'm ready now! I practiced at home with a dildo, and I know I can do it."

"You practiced at home?" Tethys and I were both stunned.

"I was going to try it with Herakles later, but I want it now. I know you can make it work, Taylor, you know how to use your cock. You'll be gentle, right?"

"Well, sure," I shrugged. "I'll go slow, but don't hesitate to stop me any time."

Tethys ran to the bathroom and grabbed some lube. It wasn't something we were in the habit of using, I'd had the same tube ever since Tethys and I had become a couple. She smeared a little on the tip of my cock, and then a little more on Rena's virgin rectum. The magnitude of what I was about to do, and the weight of responsibility it entailed had a sobering effect on me, which was a good thing. My cock was not quite as rock hard as it might otherwise have been, which would make it more pliable working its way into Rena's ass.

Tethys grabbed my shaft and help guide it into Rena's pucker as she crouched on all fours in front of me. As the head slowly disappeared into the greasy exit hole, I felt the sphincter tighten just below the expansion. Rena gasped, and Tethys and I both halted. I wondered how Tethys was feeling about this, assisting with an undertaking that she'd shown no inclination to try herself. She and I were both the cautious ones at the moment, while Rena acted the adventurer. She apparently had indeed been practicing, because after only a few short pauses, I was all the way inside her. Tethys backed off, and Rena pushed her butt into me.

"Stroke slow," she panted, and I obeyed. I was surprised by how good it felt, and how tightly the ring of her sphincter wrapped around my shaft. My recent anal experience had been limited to Sonia, and early experiences had not been good, so this was very much a novelty for me. The feeling of heat, of a narrow tight grip opening into a wet cavity was unlike the sensation of pussy, and in some ways similar to the feeling of a mouth with lips closed around my cock, but without the tongue (or teeth), and deeper. The stimulation was easily enough to send me to orgasm, and from the reactions of Rena, helped by Tethys' fingers and lips as well as my thrusting cock, she was having no difficulties with orgasming either. It was a brand new source of excitement for her, and I knew she would be wanting to repeat it often in the future. If she wanted to repeat it with me, I could see myself cooperating.

************************

We made a toast to 2020, and then a memorial to 2019. For me, the last two years had been steady improvements over all the years previously. Meeting Tethys had revolutionized not just my sex life, but my entire outlook on life. I thanked Tethys for the blessing she had been, and she took it with humility.

"I was ready for you when you said 'hi' that night. I was enjoying Carl, but I needed something deeper. You've given me that and more. So I have to thank you. And," she winked, "Carl should be thanking you too. You've made his life better."

"He can thank me later," I smiled. "Maybe he can offer me a free workout or something."

Rena sighed happily. "I'm grateful to both of you. My life always revolved around Megan, and I was proud of her, but I didn't know how much she was missing... well, I knew she was missing a lot, but I didn't really know what. And then, when she met you two, I was really scared for her, but it turned ut you were giving her what she was missing. And then you helped me find what I was missing, and I didn't even know I was missing it."

"I think Pete is really giving Megan what she's been missing," Tethys added. "We're part of the picture, but I think Pete just might complete it for her."

"I'm still a little worried about him. But you've made me feel better about it tonight."

"You can stop worrying, at least for tonight," I advised. "Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year," the ladies repeated, and we snuggled together. Rena was asleep almost immediately. Tethys assumed what was turning out to be her favorite sleeping position, laying her head on my belly with me on my back, taking my cock into her mouth and suckling it slowly and gently. I can't begin to describe how much I loved going to sleep this way, and how much I missed it when Tethys wasn't there. She made little yummy sounds as she tasted Rena on my cock, which responded by expanding into her mouth. There was nothing in my balls, though, so she simply expertly kept me hard until she fell asleep. Even in her sleep, she didn't relinquish her suckhold on my cock, but her suckling movements became slower, softer, and intermittent. My erection faded some, but not completely. Nevertheless, I followed her into dreamland soon after.

When I woke to full hardness, her mouth was still encasing my manhood. My bladder was pressing, and I knew I'd have to end the pleasure shortly, but I held back as long as I could. She was awake, her mouth smiling around my cock, and enjoying my predicament. Rena was awake too, propped up on one elbow, watching us with a smirk on her face. Finally I tried to roll away.

"I have to pee."

Tethys made a popping sound as she pulled off my penis, looked at Rena, and said "You know what to do."

It seems they'd been awake for some time, and had already discussed what to do with my morning ritual. They followed me to the toilet, and like Megan and Hera insisted on doing whenever they slept over, Tethys and Rena held my cock, pointed it down, and aimed it at the toilet bowl. It wasn't easy, my cock was rock hard and put up a stiff resistance. Pushing it downward put pressure on my urethra, and it reduced my flow to a trickle. Rena was giggling like a school girl, while massaging my balls with one hand and aiming with the other, while Tethys guided Rena's had to make sure it had me pointed in the right direction.

"You girls aren't making this any easier," I groused.

"Be patient, we're not going anywhere," Tethys retorted.

My organ finally relaxed enough to produce a decent stream, and the mission was at long last accomplished. This was followed by a relaxing and pleasant shower that left the three of us tingling and clean, then a trip to the kitchen for breakfast. I was hungrier than I expected.

I wasn't sure what the plan was for the day, although I knew Tethys and Rena had something cooked up. Tethys reminded me that, New Years or not, today was a workout day, and the three of us needed to be at Carl's house in the morning.

"In the morning? What if everybody's hung over?" I asked doubtfully.

"Who in The Tribe is likely to be getting drunk?" Tethys responded. "Have you ever seen any of us drink more than a couple of beers or a small glass of wine? We're the most sober group of sluts you could ever hope to meet!"

I knew it was true. Megan and Pete would be there, they were always alcohol free. Tethys, Rena and I had each swallowed a small glass of wine to mark the New Year. Hera wasn't a drinker either. Henri was going to be hanging out with Joe and Joanne and Rick and Angela today, Phoebe and Heracles were enjoying an anniversary vacation, so it was going to be Pete and I versus Tethys, Megan, Hera and Rena working out at Carl's today. Outnumbered two to one, I wondered if Pete was feeling as intimidated as I was.

As usual, Tethys acted as coach. As usual, she was merciless. Each of us had a slightly different workout program that she had put together, and she made sure we followed it. There were four primary exercises, with multiple sets of each lift. Everyone did squats. Megan, Tethys, Pete and I did bench presses for the chest, while Hera and Rena were given dumbbell flies to do instead. We all did overhead presses, and Pete and I were assigned barbell rows, while the ladies did seated cable rows for the back. Pullups were given as accessory exercises for Tethys, Megan, Pete and I, while Rena and Hera did lat pulldowns with a cable. Tethys and Megan also did pushups, and Pete and I were expected to do more of them. Every third workout, we all did deadlifts instead of rows, and time permitting, the ladies did calf raises, while the men did dumbbell lateral raises and stiff-legged deadlifts. It was intense, but there were breaks interspersed as we finished each exercise group.

Embarrassingly for Pete and I, Tethys did the heaviest squats of any of us. She'd been doing them the longest, she had the best form, and Carl had been pushing her hard, when he wasn't fucking her over the bench. Pete and I both expected to overtake her eventually, with more training. But it wasn't going to be easy. I'd always been attracted to women who were strong and muscular without being steroidal-appearing, and Tethys was the epitome of that image for me. Her legs were firm and powerful, and she was almost certainly the strongest woman I'd ever known. Megan, of all people, was in second place, and she was still making rapid progress. She was by now experienced enough to have developed a good muscular foundation, and new enough to it to still have plenty of room for improvement. Pete was in neck-and-neck competition with her at the moment. He had a strong base from his years of landscaping work, and while he was brand new to the specific weight training exercises, everyone knew he would soon overtake all of us, except for Carl, of course, once he returned. I had room for improvement as well, and though I wouldn't progress as fast as Pete, Tethys assured me that if I kept at it, I would surpass her eventually as well. The idea of having an entire Tribe of horny, muscular hard-bodies was actually rather appealing, and all of us were motivated. Rena and Hera were the weakest, and Hera probably had the least muscular potential, but Tethys assured her she could improve her strength and fitness dramatically, and she was going to make sure it happened.

Rena had started out the furthest behind, being out of shape and overweight to begin with, but she'd taken to the training program with enthusiasm, and she'd lost a lot of weight and put on significant muscle already. She looked really good. At first she'd seemed older than her years, but as her body trimmed up and her outlook became more cheerful, she was looking much younger. I felt that once she stopped worrying about Megan so much, a few more years might fall off.

The real challenge of these workouts wasn't the actual weight lifting, but the sexual exercise that came during the break periods. This was another tradition begun with Tethys and Carl, well before I'd met her. Originally, it was fairly straightforward, if a bit kinky, one on one fucking between the two of them during their own breaks. Carl would typically cum inside her at the end of the workout. After Tethys and I became an item, things had become a little more involved. Turns out Carl had an extra kink for sloppy seconds, he loved fucking Tethys while my own semen was still inside her. We developed our own tradition of fucking before each workout. I'd cum deep inside her, she'd retain my sperm inside by some well developed vaginal control skill on her drive to Carl's, and then he would fuck it out of her and replace it with his own at the beginning of their session. Starting the workout well fucked might have reduced their peak performance slightly, but it sure never interfered with their dedication to the training program.