My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan added, "I'll just keep being nice to them. They'll either end up feeling foolish or bitter, but if they see reason and come around, then everybody will be better off for it."

We relaxed for a while, simply enjoying the warmth of each other's conversation and company. It didn't have to be sexual all the time, even though it was inevitably going to become sexual sooner or later. But before we could do that, we wanted dinner.

"Let's order pizza!" Megan shouted.

"Are you going to deliver it? Don't you work tonight?" I asked suspiciously.

"Not tonight. I traded shifts. I'll need to work Sunday night, but I can still be at The Gathering most of the day."

"OK, you call it in, I'll pay. Do we need to wear clothes for the delivery guy?" I asked.

Megan thought for a second. "I'll take the delivery. I know who the guy is, and I don't think he can stand the shock of a bunch of naked people in the room, with one of them being a coworker. I'll just take it outside, so the rest of you don't have to get dressed."

Tethys turned to look at me. "Aren't you the big spender!"

"The job's going well," I smiled. "Take my card, Megan. And make the tip 25 percent."

Megan didn't ask what we wanted. By now, she knew, and if one of us wanted something different, it was their job to shout it out. We were happy with "the usual" tonight. As usual, delivery was fast, Hera's house was just north of the University, and the restaurant on Guadalupe Street was almost a direct line and one of the first stops on the route. Megan bundled up and waited outside when she calculated that the delivery time was approaching. Because she was Megan, and because it was her employer, she got a slight discount on the order, and as a reward to the lucky teen who took her shift, he got a wet friendly kiss from her in addition to the tip. It made his night.

"He really likes me," Megan smiled as she walked in with the big box. If he were just a couple of years older, he might like me even more!"

For a fast delivery establishment, the pizza was pretty good, made even better by the friendly group of beautiful naked people clustered close together sharing it. Before long, we were stuffed, and a little lethargic. Megan remained the bouncy one.

"Hey, how about a game of Scrabble!" It wasn't a question. I groaned, but agreed, Pete manfully acted enthusiastic, Hera humpfed but acquiesced, and Tethys just smiled. "Ok," she responded.

"There are five of us here," I reminded everyone. "A couple of us will have to double up."

There was an initial debate over whether a split was needed along lines of age or gender. For a moment Hera volunteered to pull out. "I can be the referee, and just be in charge of the dictionary."

"No, we can all read the dictionary together. This is serious business, we all need to play or none of us. And you're either with us or against us," Megan insisted with what I hoped was mock ferocity.

Soon we agreed that Megan and Hera should play as a team, and each of the rest play individually. I wasn't confident about any of our chances as singles, Megan was sharp as a tack, and Hera was no slouch either. Hera dismissed our concerns, claiming to be the least educated of the group.

"I'll just drag down anybody I team up with anyway," she maintained.

I decided it didn't matter all that much anyway. Scrabble is a game of luck as much as skill, and either you get a good selection of letters or you don't. It turned out to be an exciting game, each of us have good vocabularies, and there were a lot of imaginative combinations. It was Tethys who ultimately won, though, spelling out CHUTZPAH vertically on the left row, starting at line 8, receiving both a double letter score for the 'Z' and two Triple Word Scores for the whole thing, meaning a multiple of nine, giving her 306 points in one turn. We played two more games, and nobody came close to that. I had a 130 point word as my maximum, Pete managed a 140 pointer, and Megan and Hera got a 161 point combination. With all that, though, after three games, Megan and Hera had won two, Tethys one, while Pete and I were out in the cold.

"Something's fishy about this," I groused.

"Yeah, the game comes with an inherent gender bias," Pete grinned. "My sister beats me all the time."

"You have a sister?" Tethys and I asked simultaneously.

"Yeah, she's four years older than me, she majored in English Literature, she writes poetry, and she works as a receptionist at a law office," he answered.

"Does she beat you because she's female, or because she's four years older, has a degree in English Literature, and writes poetry?" Megan's tone was skeptical.

"It's gender, without a doubt," Pete nodded vigorously. Megan punched his arm.

By now, we'd recovered from the Pizza glut, and had begun feeling frisky. Megan put her hand on my thigh, and began stroking upwards, while Tethys and Hera looked on with mysteriously mischievous expressions.

"Pete has fucked me three times already today, but he's still got a little left," she said slyly.

"I don't think that's the kind of offer I normally go for," I stuttered.

"Dummy, she's not talking about you," Hera snickered.

"Well, I've got a little left too!" Megan added. "Who have you fucked today?"

"He hasn't fucked you," Tethys invited. "And he's got a little left too."

"So who's Pete going to fuck?" Megan demanded.

"He fucks me nearly every night," Hera broke in. "I don't know when the last time he fucked Tethys was."

"Gee, I can't remember either," Tethys smiled.

This had obviously been prearranged, and as usual, Pete and I were the only ones unaware of our assignments. My cock had risen dutifully at Megan's combined touch and insinuation, and Pete's was at full mast already simply at the suggestion.

"You wanna go side by side?" Tethys directed the question at Megan.

"Of course, and on top. I feel like singing."

"You sang three times already," Pete cut in.

"You should take that as a compliment," Tethys challenged him. "I'm not going to sing for you, but I don't plan on being silent, either."

"You can wail along in harmony," Megan laughed.

Pete and I lay down on the rug, on our backs, side by side, as the girls instructed. As had become usual for our sexual sharing, there wasn't a whole lot of sensuality involved, at least not in the romantic, tender sense. I suppose Scrabble was all the foreplay any of us needed. The fact that we'd all been fucking and cumming throughout the day also kept us at a bit of a heightened state. Subtlety wasn't what anyone wanted. Megan straddled my face and plopped her cunt down over my nose without so much as a 'by your leave.' I could only assume that Tethys was doing the same thing to Pete, but since Megan's thighs were not transparent, I couldn't tell for sure. Megan was very wet, and I had a passing sensation that I was being waterboarded - and I was ready to pass along all my secrets. Then she moved back a little, to maker her pussy more accessible to my tongue, while I could use my newly liberated nose tip to nuzzle her already swollen clit. She was not only very wet, she was also quite tasty. I had another quick realization, that I had never known her to be anything else. Wet and tasty was simply an existential state for her.

She let out a musical but nonverbal barrage of moans as she masturbated herself on my nose and tongue, and I helped along as best I could by slight shifting of my head position, curling my tongue strategically, and using my fingers to massage her butt cheeks and asshole, and help move her around. Beside us, Tethys was less musical but far more loquacious as she ground on Pete's face, instructing and encouraging him.

"That's it, eat me, Boy! Fuck me with your tongue! C'mon, stick it in me deep! Make me your face slut! Oh, fuck yes, taste my fucking flowing juice! Make my cunt your dessert! Lick it, Baby, suck my clit! Oh, fuck yes!"

I had to admit there was a bit of poetry in those words, and it inspired me as much as it must have inspired Pete.

Soon, Megan gasped and quivered, and her pussy released an extra gush of sweetness into my mouth as she came shuddering. She sat still for a minute, her hands resting on my forehead. Then she roused herself, pivoted, and lay down on top of me, her pussy still pushed into my face, and her mouth quickly enveloping my welcoming cock. I didn't know if she was doing it for her pleasure or my own, but either way I was happy about it.

I've read about the mysterious synchronicity among women who live closely with each other, that their menstruation periods unify to all happen upon the same timing. It seems to work with orgasms as well. It wasn't the first time that Tethys had cum simultaneously with whatever woman was alongside her in their shared sexual encounters. Her orgasm this time was high-pitched and drawn out, and beautiful to hear. And since she and Megan were now teammates, her subsequent actions were the same. Once she recovered she pivoted, and went down as the upper part of a sixty-nine over Pete. Now it was Pete's turn to gasp, the sensation was more than he could bear for long. Megan lifted her mouth off my shaft for a moment.

"Don't cum in her mouth, Pete. You still need to fuck her horny, hungry cunt!"

I'm sure that settled him down...

I could tell from the sounds that menstruation and orgasms weren't the only thing in sync here. Megan and Tethys were both deep throat devotees, and they were displaying their skills in unison at the moment. Whenever I felt Megan's upper lip slide over my scrotum, my cockhead deep within her gullet, I knew that Tethys was giving Pete the exact same treatment with the exact same timing. And, I knew that Hera was doing what her mother had so often done when we had fucked each other, recording it all for posterity, and someday we would hear her giggles from behind the phone after we had added this video to our ever-growing library of home porn.

Only a few minutes passed before Megan pulled her throat off my cock once more, and asked "are you ready to fuck?"

"I've been ready," I answered.

Tethys didn't bother to ask Pete. She rolled up and over his, and in one smooth motion, sat down on his cock, impaling herself onto it. Again, Megan did the same to me, at the exact same time. They were beautifully choreographed. But now there was a difference. Tethys humped Pete aggressively, powerfully, grunting as she slammed herself up and down on his groin. Megan slid herself back and forth, side to side, and up and down on my cock gracefully, smoothly, with a slow, even, circular rhythm. I knew why. She didn't want to grunt. She wanted to sing.

I was surprised by the song she'd chosen. I'd heard it before. Sonia had sung it during one of our Tribe's karaoke nights. For all I knew, she might be singing it on stage in China at this very moment, although the difference in time zones might have been a consideration here. It apparently had inspired Megan, and she sang it beautifully. It was a perfect fucking song.

It's like I'm powerful with a little bit of tender

An emotional, sexual bender

Mess me up, yeah, but no one does it better

There's nothin' better

That's just the way you make me feel

That's just the way you make me feel

So real, so good, so fuckin' real

That's just the way you make me feel

That's just the way you make me feel

It was Janelle Monáe's "Make Me Feel," and it was about as erotic a song that you could sing in public.

You know I love it, so please don't stop it

You got me right here in your jean pocket

Laying your body on a shag carpet

You know I love it so please don't stop it

It's like I'm powerful with a little bit of tender

An emotional, sexual bender

Mess me up, yeah, but no one does it better

There's nothin' better

We weren't in public, but I was on a shag carpet. I glanced slightly over to the side, at Tethys perched atop Pete, who was lying beside me. I couldn't see his face without turning my head all the way over, and I felt doing so would break the spell enveloping the four of us. I'd see it soon enough, when we could review the video Hera was making of us. I had a pretty good idea anyway, just from seeing what Tethys was doing, and the expression on her face. She had gone silent, maybe to listen to Megan's song, but I knew better. I recognized the look. Her eyes were barely open, their focus inward. Tethys usually liked to be vocal when she fucked, with a lot of creative nasty talk and narration around the sensations she was feeling, but sometimes, and now was one of those times, she concentrated deeply and internally on those sensations, feeling every grain of texture, every vein of the cock that she so tightly gripped inside her, studying with the nerve endings inside her vaginal walls each twitch and movement, both her own and that of her lover. Her muscular control was exquisite, and she was slowly grinding on Pete's shaft while milking its flesh within her. I knew exactly the feel of those muscles, and I knew how helpless Pete would be if he tried to resist. I also knew he wouldn't resist.

Megan was an enthusiastic lover, skilled, talented, powerful, and graceful. I have a special hardon for muscular women, and while Megan wasn't quite in the same class as Tethys in that department, she looked, felt, sounded, tasted and smelled magnificent. But she wasn't as practiced or experienced as Tethys, and didn't have the same fine internal motor control. In fairness, no one did. Even Joanne, who had many years more experience fucking a wide range of men of different sizes, shapes, and fucking techniques, and who could unleash a wicked barrage of powerful and well-controlled pussy contractions, fell short of Tethys' deft virtuosity and vaginal dexterity. Tethys was an artist in more than just paint and canvas. Pete didn't stand a chance.

To Megan's credit, after she finished her song with a long, squealing and undulating orgasm, began to look towards her mentor, and soon was matching her rhythm. I knew she wasn't matching the internal pussy palpitations, but it still felt wonderful. Even better, it was a skill she wanted to learn, and she had the natural talent to do it. Tethys and I had discussed it, and we'd both agreed that she'd get there, and at a far younger age than Tethys had mastered the craft herself.

Pete began bucking with a suddenness and ferocity that surprised Megan, me, Hera, and especially himself, but not Tethys. She knew exactly how to carry him through his orgasm, and imparted an intensity to his orgasm that would surely have made him collapse had he not been lying down. Tethys released her own orgasm at just the right moment to correspond to his, and as soon as she caught her breath, began to laugh with the natural joy of the occasion. Her laughter was infectious, although it was expressed differently in each of us. In Megan, it triggered another climax, a stuttering, laughing one. Hera giggled, and I felt a deep upwelling of happiness and pride in my beautiful friendships. Pete groaned, then moaned, then began a long laughing spell of his own. Tethys pulled off him, and used her famously powerful vaginal muscles to close off her opening, preventing almost all semen leakage.

"Wanna snack?" she offered to Hera, who handed the phone off to Pete. He'd recovered enough of his faculties to point the camera lens at Tethys lying back and opening her honey pot to Hera, who dove in between her legs to suck up the newly released hot cream. Megan was positioned at the perfect angle to watch the adventure, and a hungry smile sparkled on her lips as she continued her motions over my cock. The sensation on my shaft was wonderful, her pussy was unique as was that of all my lovers. She was naturally tighter than Tethys, but the muscle control of her kegels was slightly less well developed, making her grip less powerful overall. But she was plenty snug, the geometry of her love tunnel was well matched to my wide flat "flight deck" of a shaft, and what her vaginal muscles lacked in power they compensated for with a well-coordinated pattern. There was a texture I could feel inside her that stimulated me like no other. And now, she wanted me to cum.

"Shoot it, mother fucker! Fill me the fuck up with your fucking man-milk! Goddam it I want your sweet cum inside me!"

Her wish was my command.

It was my third time today, and I didn't expect much in the way of volume. I hoped Megan didn't expect it either. But I can only hypothesize that Scrabble has a wonderful affect on recharging the seminal vessicles. Pizza apparently doesn't hurt either. The biggest influence, though, had to be the visual, tactile, olfactory and aural contact with the sexy and beloved group of people I was sharing time and space with. The sight of nubile and erotic female flesh, the sounds of orgasmic and lewd moans and sighs, the sharp and delightful aroma of sexual desire and fulfillment all conspired to shift my semen factories into overdrive production. It wasn't by any means the greatest volume of cum I'd ever produced, nor was it the most viscous fluid, but it was enough to give Megan the sensation of liquid glut that she wanted.

We both remained motionless for long moments, gasping for breath, and smiling loudly. My cock had given all it could, and it was past its mortal limits. There was no gradual fade of extra wet, gentle long strokes. The poor organ shriveled up as soon as it squeezed out its last drops of semen, and flopped unceremoniously out of Megan's pussy and onto my belly. Megan leaned down and pushed her lips hard into mine, and we shared a passionate, happy, tongue-tangled kiss of celebration. Then she pulled up, leaving a few drops of cum that had dripped onto the base of my shaft and pivoted around, shoving her pussy hard into my mouth. Her own mouth went to work on my crotch, licking and sucking every drop of sexual ooze that had collected on my person, while allowing my own semen to dribble freely into my mouth.

I licked up my mess, curiously testing the taste. It was definitely sweeter, milder, and runnier than when it was less diluted, and it wasn't at all unpleasant. Megan obviously agreed with me, and she slurped loudly and happily. When we finally disentangled, I noticed that the others had already finished cleaning up each other, and they were watching us, with Pete pointing the phone camera our way. Megan gave them a big shiny-cheeked smile, and Tethys came over to lick the last traces off my own shiny cheeks. Then we collapsed in a happy heap.

After a mass of orgasms like ours, it was hard for our little cluster to not feel completely relaxed. The question that had been hovering around my brain for a long time fluttered back into it, and I posed it to everyone and no one in particular.

"I'm wondering when each of you realized that you were not monogamous." I'd made it as succinct as I could.

Pete grinned. "In my case, it was when Megan told me I wasn't. It was just an acknowledgment of reality. She said she would never be, and as long as I was going to be her man, I wasn't either." He shrugged. "I can't say it's been much of a sacrifice so far."

Megan gave his arm a mock punch. "You could have had yourself a nice little preacher's daughter, how can you say you haven't sacrificed?"

"Hey, I've heard stories about those girls," Hera chuckled. "Maybe he would have gotten a great fuck!"

"Yeah, but only one," Megan harumphed. "As it is now, you get seven!"

"Eight," Tethys reminded her. "At least when Sonia gets back. She's gonna eat Pete alive."

"Oooh, I can't wait!" Megan grinned. "You'll be begging for mercy, Pete, and begging for monogamy!"