My Popular Stalker

Story Info
Nathaniel is determined to get what he wants from Mia.
2.3k words
4.24
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Non Consensual sex

Stalker

Mentions of kidnapping

Breeding kink

Daddy kink

Praising kink

THIS IS NOT EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE QUIETLY

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18+

As I get on the bus, sitting at the front getting excited to go home from school, I don't realize the most popular boy, Nathanial in school has his eyes on me, watching me from the back of the bus as I put in my earphones to play my favourite podcast The Judgies. He pulls out his phone and sends a text to someone.

"What's the podcast about this time?" I read his text, rolling my eyes and dropping my phone in my lap and rest my head on the bus window, smiling and letting out a quiet giggle and the way my head is shaking due to the bus. I watch the trees pass by and thirty minutes pass me by. As the bus driver drives closer to my house, I quickly start picking up my stuff getting ready to get off the bus and make the twenty-minute walk to my house.

I get off the bus and say thank you to the driver and start walking to my house. Nathanial calls out my name and runs up to you. "Mia!" he calls, I sigh and turn around. "What do you want Nathanial?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Since your house is closer, can I stop and come in to cool off and get a drink?" He asks. I sigh "fine, just let me ask my mum first", thinking nothing of it as he has done this before. I quickly text your mum and she responds rapidly saying "yeah hun, you don't have to ask anymore, he basically lives at our house lol." I quietly giggle to myself but Nathan whips his head around quickly with an angry look in his eyes, "What is it?" He asks quickly, I look at him weirdly and show him my phone, his shoulders relax and he seems less tense seeing that it's just my mum.

We walk in comfortable silence, watching the ground as I walk, not paying attention to the road or the people around me, feeling safe when I'm with Nathan. He grabs my hand when he realizes that I'm not paying attention to the world around me. As we reach my driveway I walk down it and put the keys into the lock, turning the key and pushing the door open. I feel Nathaniel's hands snaking around my waist. I feel butterflies fluttering around my stomach and my core clenching. He pulls me against his body and I feel his six-pack pressed against my back, and his semi-hard cock pressed against my lower back, I don't say anything, thinking he did it by accident.

He takes his shoes off by the door and throws his phone on the couch and walks away to the kitchen to get a glass of water. His phone rings and he calls out asking if I can answer it, he tells me his password and I answer the call. It's his dad calling asking what time he would be home. He just called out to say before dark. I shrugged and recited the information back to his dad. We hung up and instantly his phone is open on a photo.

Of me asleep.

I felt instantly lightheaded and quickly sat down, Nathan came back into the lounge room and looked at me, then at his phone. A knowing look on his face, and a smirk painted on his lips. He came and sat down next to me placing the glass of water on the table in front of the lounge, I tried to get up to move away but I was too slow, he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. I tried getting up and getting his tight grip off me, he stands up, picks me up, and puts me over his shoulder, I start kicking and screaming for help, he quickly grabs his bag and starts making his way to my room. I feel my heart fall to my stomach when he chucks me on my queen size bed.

He looks at me with a crazed look in his eyes and I try and push down the feeling of my panties getting damp. "You weren't meant to find out this way Mia, but I can't say that I'm upset about it," Nathanial says in a dark voice. "I wasn't meant to find out about what? You taking photos of me sleeping?" I say in a quivering voice filled with fear. "That I want to make you my little rape slut. I want to take you home, tie you up and fuck you every day until you can't live without my cock. I want to fill you up so full that you fall pregnant with my child." I started to feel ashamed that his crude words were turning me on.

I rubbed my thighs together, trying to hide my arousal, but the action doesn't go unnoticed by him, he looks at me and puts his hands on my thighs and spreads them apart, putting his knee in the middle of them so I can't rub them together anymore, he looks at me with an evil smirk painted across his face, and his lustful eyes looking down at me. I let out a whimper at not being able to relieve myself.

"Aww, do you want my fingers or my mouth first little baby?"

I look around, wanting both but neither at the same time, I can see that Nathanial is getting impatient, as he presses his thigh against my core, rubbing along my clit, I threw my head back at the sensation. Nathanial laughed darkly at my body reacting so well to his.

"Fine, guess I'll choose for you kitten, my mouth it is, I want to taste how sweet this pretty pink pussy is."

I whimpered at the thought of him eating me out.

He leans down and pulls my panties off slowly, putting them in his pocket once they are fully off.

He kisses my abdomen which makes me shudder.

He licks my slit slowly kissing my clit then biting it very gently.

"You taste so fucking good, you're perfect Mia. Perfect taste, perfect personality, perfect lips, eyes, everything about you is perfect." He says, making my skin get goosebumps at the praising words. "I want you to sit on my face baby." He says darkly, I freeze and look at him with scared eyes. He looks at me, chuckles, as he lays down on my bed he hooks his arms around the back of my knees and pulls me towards his face. I hover over his face, not wanting to sit down completely, but my effort is futile when he grabs my hips and pushes me down on his face.

I gasp as I feel his tongue harden and probe my vagina sliding in and out of me.

I feel him flatten his tongue and lick my clit, he sucks on my clit making me moan. He groans and the vibrations of that against my clit makes me moan out again. He takes my left lip into my mouth and sucks on that, then he moves to my right lip, then he bites my labia very lightly, being sure not to hurt me. He moves his tongue back to my clit, tracing his name against it, then going to the figure eight.

"Please Nathanial." I moan out, grinding against his face, trying to get more, I need more.

"Please what kitten?"

"Please daddy."

"Hmm, good girl, what do you want?"

"I-" I don't know what I want.

"I want you, daddy."

He groans and pulls me down his chest, now straddling his crotch. "Are you sure baby?" He says with a strained voice. I nod and he pinches my thigh. "Words."

"Yes daddy, I am sure I want this," I respond. "Good girl." His eyes light up like he just came up with the best idea in the world. His hands slide down my thighs and into my core, he looks me in the eyes as his fingers slide into me, my eyes closing at the pleasure I'm about to receive. He instantly stops and my eyes fly open, "look at me, don't close your eyes."

"Yes, daddy," I say keeping my eyes open as he continues. His fingers do a scissoring action against my pussy. He pulls his fingers out of me after a few minutes and moves them up to my mouth. "Open up baby, suck daddy's fingers clean precious girl." I follow his orders and open my mouth and suck his fingers clean.

He grunts and quickly gets up from under me, taking off his shirt, pants and boxers, tossing them to the floor quickly, fisting his cock for a few seconds before coming towards me and taking my face in his hand. "Is this your first-time baby?" I shake my head and his eyes grow angry, but then turn into satisfaction. "That's okay, I'll be your last pretty girl, your mine."

Why does him saying I'm his turn me on?

"I'm yours, daddy, all yours."

He pushes me on my back and brings my legs up to his shoulders, my bed is at the perfect height for him to fuck me while standing up, and he does exactly. He slowly enters me and groans, throwing his head back at the sensation, I do the same moaning his name.

He buries himself to the hilt and he stays there for my 'okay' for him to start moving. I start to grind against him indicating to him that he can move. He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly, and he gains speed. I start moaning louder and louder the faster he gets. He pulls out.

"Get in the middle of the bed. Now." He says in a lust-filled voice.

I quickly move to the middle of the bed on my back, and look at him, awaiting his next command.

"Turn over, and raise your hips for me, love."

I quickly do that, and I feel the bed move down as his weight is laid on it. He starts to penetrate me on his knees but quickly changes that to have one for on the bed and keep one knee on the bed, so he has more momentum to pound into me.

He starts to move in and out of me at lightning speed, making me clench the bedsheets in my fists and scream into the comforter. He pulls my head up by my hair. "Your mine little girl, this body is mine, this pussy is mine. Mine to touch, mine to use whenever I please. Got it?" He says, his hand reaching down to cup my pussy and rub my clit.

"Y- yes dad- daddy all yours." I moan out.

I start to clench around him. "Do you want to cum baby?" He asks in a condescending tone.

"Yes daddy, please let me cum." I beg him. "Hold on kitten, I'm almost there, wait for daddy, ok?"

I nod quickly and try and hold off my impending orgasm. Just when I think I can't hold it anymore Nathanial speaks up. "Now baby, cum with me baby." He groans out, and I let it all out, creaming on his cock and screaming into my bed, I feel his cum start to fill me up and I have another mini orgasm at the thought of becoming pregnant with his child.

"Your mine Mia, nobody else's. Got it? I wasn't joking when I said all of that."

Nathanial speaks to me. "That means your mine too, this can't be a one-way street."

He chuckles. "Yes baby, I'm all yours." He says, pulling out slowly, us both hissing at the fleeting sensation. He groans at the sight of his white cum oozing out of my pussy and I trail my fingers down my body towards my core I pick up what has oozed out and I rub it against my pussy then I bring the fingers up to my mouth and clean them off.

He looks up at me, lust covering his face once again, I laugh and shake my head. "I'm sore daddy," I say. He picks me up and we walk to my bathroom, he puts me on the toilet and walks out of the bathroom leaving me to do my business, I pee quickly and he walks back in after a few minutes, with a hot towel and dressed in his clothes. He picks me up again and places me on the counter, cleaning me up. I lean against him and relax.

"I'm coming over again tomorrow baby." He says softly, I nod too tired to talk at the moment.

He picks me up and takes me to my freshly made bed, I look at the covers then look back to him with a confusing look on my face. He looks at me and laughs. "I changed them when you were in the bathroom."

"Thank you, daddy," I say tiredly and he kisses my forehead. He picks up his bag and walks out of my house, locking the door behind him as I fall asleep.

As I wake up to my alarm I remember all the things that happened yesterday. I brush them off and get ready for school doing my morning routine.

I walk into the school gates and walk past Nathanial.

He doesn't even look up, so I don't go over there, not knowing what he wants to do.

I keep walking but stop once I hear my name getting called out.

"Mia," Nathanial says walking towards me, I turn around and he is in front of me.

"What are you doing baby?" He says, leaning down to my ear.

"You sit with me now, got it?" He says, not letting me answer his first question.

I nod and he pinches my sides.

"Yes, daddy," I whisper to him sensually and walk over to where he and his friends sit.